You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 10:36pm

Author: -TheHunter-

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 4:05pm

Order Battles

I think that's a great idea! You have more tactical options and sometimes the people forget that this game is still a strategy game! so for this new possibility.

Monday, December 2nd 2013, 1:29pm

Order Battles

This makes the active order stronger and the big orders with very much members who are playing only a few times in a month/week lose a bit of their strenght. Let's see if this makes it better. I think this is another try to keep the players more active.

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 10:23am

International World 4

@itsjustme that will never happen because GAS needs their money. The tixxers will not say: "I am the strongest here the other players got no chance. Pls put me in a old world so I am only average skilled to make it fair again". @Katsuro yes you are right, but that will also make even more people of the old worlds to switch to the new one. And that may not happen! Sorry for my bad english, if anything is wrong pls send me a message, I am still trying to improve

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 5:42pm

International World 4

@itsjustme I know it is frustrating that you always lose against the tixxers but do you really think that makes sense? Also tixxers of the the newer worlds will not be more than average skilled players. The normal skilled (like you and me, I assume you are one) will have even less fun than now and will probably quit the game.

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 9:39am

International World 4

No, we do not need a new world! Look at Inter 2, in a normal battle there are mostly less than 50 participants. We need to put the 3 international worlds together instead of creating a new world again. Everytime a new world starts, the old worlds lose player. Do you think it is a good idea if you look at the number of active players at the inter worlds?