NO!! Big Phil next.

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 12:08am

Author: Buba the Great

Guess who posts next...

falcotron next!!

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 1:20am

Retiring from the Forums

Is part of the problem for you deleting, is that a certain mod takes his job WAY to seriously?

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 11:45pm

Puners!!!

Big Phil, please stop harassing players with your bold typing.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 10:48pm

[GOD] The Dark Knights of God!

Another reason NOT to join this order.

Thursday, December 15th 2011, 4:24am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Quoted from "The Black Knight" Quoted from "Ozzman" but i didn't suggest to lose any account,i said about transfer,i wouldn't like to lose any accounts i've placed time and money either. how do you think that could work better tho?i'm not sure that you can have your (example again) w2 and your w3 account in the same group of merged worlds,like w1-3 You know... I never thought about that, but that might be an option. Keep worlds 1 through 12 (or whatever), but create a separate world where playe...

Monday, November 7th 2011, 2:16am

Bread !

Quoted from "Shadowed Thief" bread is thought to have been invented by the ancient Egyptians.. Apparantly they kneaded dough with their feet and the yeast between their toes is what made it rise. I really hope that isn't true because it is 'blooming' disgusting I heard the Egyptian women kneaded the dough with their.........never mind.

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 2:37am

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "erialc" and would be extremely angry You are always angry, who cares

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:45pm

We want your opinion!

I say start a world, where players could choose the one account they want to move there. That way, all the players would be active. Also, let players from any country play there.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1:21am

What would it take to keep/regain your business?

Nice to hear from you TBK. It would be great to assemble the old gang. I miss the old days when this game was fun. I think W4 had the most real friendships!!

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 5:50am

cashU

YES

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:27pm

what if

Or start a new world that is transfer only, and we can transfer one character there.

Monday, August 29th 2011, 2:22am

Moderators, Administrators and Bans

Quoted from "erialc" I go directly to Demon Stabber and bypass Mods with my complaints about discretionary practices by those who watch us, I have been extremely satisfied the majority of the time....I do suggest either copy paste or print screening the whole SB conversation oh make sure you do it when you start to suspect there might be an issue ie...prior to a Mod wiping out all SB history I thought you didn't play anymore!!

Tuesday, August 23rd 2011, 11:38pm

Favorite movies

Quoted from "I HATE ALL" for example *Knock at door* Jimmy rabbit answers-young lad stood there. jimmy asks.Waddaya play? young lad-Eeeeerm welli used to play football at school. jimmy-Nah what instrument? young lad-I dont? jimmy-Waddaya doin here then????????????????????? young lad-Well i saw everyone else lineing up so i erm tought you were selling drugs I'M BLACK, AND I"M PROUD!!

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 8:14pm

UK: Mobile phone tarrifs

Shadowed Thief, please change your occupation on your profile to cell phone salesman.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 12:00am

The Manson Family wants you

Erialc can have the Tex Watson role!

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 8:12am

funeral services are pending for W4

Quoted from "Mildred" So where do I send the flowers? In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the falcotron college fund for underprivileged musicians.

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 7:26am

funeral services are pending for W4

I officially call world 4 dead!!

Friday, July 1st 2011, 2:14am

HW Game Mechanics - What annoys you most

Quoted from "[W4] Eusebius" Battle heal and 8 hour heal would only work if they drop tixxing. Having to heal back up and lose that gold as well as have 100-200 less stats would make more players leave. By giving us control back orders would have to hire tixxers thus limit their involvement in the game. I totally disagree with Euse!! But only because he is Euse.

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 9:03pm

HW Game Mechanics - What annoys you most

Battle healing needs to go!! Go back to where choosing a side or fighting in a battle means something.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 4:14am

My theory on Fight script

Quoted from "erialc" I suggest you peruse Falctron's posts going forward, unless you plan on living to 150 Its Falcotron, not Falctron, you clod!!

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 9:17pm

Horses should retain their stats when sold

http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…=10774&pageNo=1

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 1:50am

battle script compromise

Quoted from "erialc" prolly How many time do I have to tell you, prolly is not a word.

Monday, May 9th 2011, 1:43am

Guess who posts next...

No, Its me!! Buba next!

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 2:22am

Something for GAS to think about!!!!!!!

Quoted from "[W4] Eusebius" My only quest in HW now is to beat Buba That will never happen!!

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 4:31am

Guess who posts next...

NOPE!! Erialc next!!

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 4:54am

Total Re-Vamp - HW3

Quoted from "erialc" dong that fine This dong talk is not appropriate for the forum!!

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 5:47am

Guess who posts next...

No its Buba!! Now jiggy!

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 6:57am

Guess who posts next...

Surprise!!! Davie next

Friday, April 1st 2011, 1:46am

suggestion updates

Quoted from "SpearOfDestiny" Great idea !!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 30th 2011, 1:40am

One World for All?

Quoted from "[W4] Eusebius" This would be cool and I would come back for this. I am completely 100% against this idea! Anything that would make Euse come back, is just plain bad.

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 3:48am

Quoted from "Slasher" HAHAHAHAHA Phil, man you crack me up He really isnt that funny in person.

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 3:53am

The Hunnic Empire

CALM DOWN

Friday, March 11th 2011, 9:20pm

BANK

I will not buy any tickets other then one a month for premium.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 4:49am

BANK

With the current pay situations and activity in this game, it is almost impossible to upgrade equipment in a timely matter. I think there should be a way for the higher levels to be able to bank their gold. Or at least, come up with some lay away program in the blacksmith stalls. Just a thought! Any comments or suggestions would be welcomed, except from Tibs, because I cant understand him.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 5:37am

W4 #1 in Level

YES

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 7:16am

Treasure Chests

Quoted Now Pigs Cows Gaots Chickens and rabbits Ive worked with! Eating is not the same as working with.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 1:04am

One last post

Quoted I give him a few months before he reappears again When are you reappearing?

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 4:51am

EN W2 Battles Report

Quoted WHY?

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 12:58am

Anyone looking for a W11 account?

Quoted from "Vetis" Looking for a W11 account, please PM with details.

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 6:15am

10 Poorest Cities in America and why

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" So in conclusion, you need alot more data on a large number of factors before a case can trully be made whether a party makes a difference. Pretty much my point.

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 1:58am

Gee Brian, I can cut and paste too!!

10 Richest States Maryland $65,144 Blue State New Jersey $64,470 Blue State Connecticut $63,422 Blue State Hawaii $61,160 Blue State Massachusetts $59,963 Blue State New Hampshire $59,683 Blue State Alaska $59,393 Red State California $56,645 Blue State Virginia $56,277 Red State Minnesota $54,023 Blue State 10 Poorest States Montana $40,627 Red State Tennessee $40,315 Red State Kentucky $39,372 Red State Louisiana $39,337 Red State Alabama $38,783 Red State Oklahoma $38,770 Red State Arkansas $...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 8:38pm

Easy Ways to Irritate Women

Quoted from "ViViD" Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "Ranock_Ironfist" Easy way to irritate women: Talk about her monthly cycle. Why would talking about menses be an issue, its really no big deal and a wonderful part of the life cycle yea but why do you always seem to be on yours? LOL