You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-44 of 44.

Tuesday, January 5th 2016, 3:14pm

Author: meliadus

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

Yeah I must say i would like it to go back to the way it was myself.

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 7:22pm

Holy battle times

nice changing it from a sunday, when very few ppl are at work to mid week when a lot of ppl are at work, who's bright idea was that ???

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 7:28pm

Wolfpack

We're looking for active members for the Wolfpack if interested in joining just drop us a note. Meliadus OM

Friday, November 4th 2011, 8:29pm

We want your opinion!

I think merging worlds would be a good way to go, I would still like to see a world wide market taking in all worlds.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 9:00pm

I wish you all, the very best

Ach Wolf brother, just won't be the same without you mate, my prayers go to you and your family mate..

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 8:20pm

Battle Quests, Seach For Sacred Objects

I think thats not shabby an idea Wolfy..

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 8:29pm

Paranoid?

Paranoid alive and well

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 8:17pm

HW Game Mechanics - What annoys you most

I would like to see the SB opened up to non premium I think this would help revitilise a few of the older worlds. I would like to see a world wide market for equipment and pots. Also what would be nice would be a reward for long time players, such as a an extra plunder/protect, per year.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 10:21pm

Glayadter Toornamen

Yes I know i had money on you

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 9:36pm

Suggestion for tourny

How about a table which shows the odds for betting on a particular player in the tourney.

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 9:34pm

Glayadter Toornamen

the next one is 3 weeks if i mind right Tibs

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 8:46pm

Thats not a bad Idea, yeah could see that Mel

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 10:35pm

Views about the update

I actually think they done not to bad, still not prefect , but a damn sight better than they were. Only downer i think is thr order areana, i just found that if your order go's into one and your in work, your pulled from it and left holding your wages, in which case you could end up loseing a fair bit of gold from ppl hitting you..

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:14pm

Eliminate 0/0 plunders

Well unless things pick up ie this lot get it right i'm off, i don't see the point in working for over 3 years to get to the top and then these clowns because of their stupid updates throw it all away , so whats the point in staying on.

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 10:40pm

Eliminate 0/0 plunders

64 xp from 12 damn protects hopeless really is makes me wonder why i stay in this damn game, way to hwt ruined a decent game damn fools.

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 3:18pm

Eliminate 0/0 plunders

What the hell are they thinking throwing ****** 0.0's into the mix, its hard enough trying to get a stat at the higher lvl's now without these ****** things, GET IT SORTED!!!!!!

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 10:47pm

One World for All?

Aye i have to agree i think it would be excellent, to be honest.

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 3:25pm

World market

Only when there's not a lot of ppl to buy them , but in the world market there would be, in de1 for instance there's never enough pots in the markets. But as was mentioned above, could just keep them in the home market, of course , but I really think you'd sell them a lot easier on a world market.

Friday, February 11th 2011, 10:00pm

World market

But would get them sold so easily , you seen how long it takes to sell pots in the german worlds, not long

Friday, February 11th 2011, 9:11pm

World market

Do you think there would be any chance of having a market where we could buy and sell items/horses on a worldwide market. We already have mutli world Hb, what about the same with a market, it would make selling items a lot easier if it was open to all worlds. Just a thought..

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 9:59pm

W2 High level account #3 in all English worlds

Muck I took over the numer one position long before the updates, certinly its a lot harder trying to hang onto it now, tho..with a lot of ppl doing as you say defences now, but even doing plunders , your still not a cert to get a stat at our lvl

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 8:39pm

Petition for SB for ALL.

Yes i'm all for non prem getting the use of the Sb

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 9:37pm

Petition for Full Work Pay to Return

Yeah i agree, give us back our wages.... mel

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 9:52pm

No Zero Plunders

Seconded

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 11:17pm

SB for non premium

I still think that it would be a good idea for HW to allow non prem to have access to the sb, it would lead to more ppl being on and more lively discussions instead of large tracts where nobody has said anything for hours... Surely that's not to much, to ask...

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:46pm

Initial Calculation incorrect on plunder update

Well if you do plunders your xp will fall rapidly, also the dreaded 0.0's are still very much there, worse when you get them in defences, . Basiclly they have made a mess of the game now.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:42pm

How many People Are Left?

Still here w1 vet, over 3 years playing, and sadly disappointed wi the way the game has gone..

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 1:57pm

Rewards

Not really as they would have to register new email address if they wish to take over a new account, and it could be taken from when they did it.

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 11:18pm

Protect or Plunder?

I have to agree to throw out the 0.0's in the protect system i had 4 of them in my first 12 , whats the point of them really..

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 11:15pm

Rewards

Just been reading up on the updates and was wondering , to help keep ppl in the game how about granting an extra plunder for every year you've been playing the game, would help get ppl to stay in the game if there was some kind of reward for long time players.. mel

Monday, September 20th 2010, 10:08pm

Start banning people that dont speak English

Yes i'm Scottish but what your speaking is not Gaelic..

Monday, September 20th 2010, 9:02pm

Start banning people that dont speak English

Really??? Tando what part do you live in, I've lived here my entire life, and not heard anybody else speak like tibs...

Monday, September 20th 2010, 7:46pm

SB for non premium

I would like to see the SB opened up to non premium i think this would help revitalise some of the worlds, because right now in some worlds W1 for example you can have nobody saying anything for at least a couple of hours, i would like to see everybody who plays Hw being allowed access to the Sb, I really do think it would help. Mel

Friday, September 10th 2010, 10:48pm

w1 into w12 !?

Yeah if we get enough , I could be tempted. Meliadus master of the Wolfpack W1

Wednesday, June 30th 2010, 12:07am

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Cya davie take care mate...

Friday, May 14th 2010, 9:49pm

Drop the global Holy Battle

I do prefer it to be honest more chance of the higher lvl getting some decent xp in them , where before was lucky to get about 12..

Friday, April 30th 2010, 5:00pm

Goodbye, Holy War

All the best Falco, our goin to be missed mate

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 9:50pm

The Damned are recruiting

We're looking for active pagan players to join us in our bid to stem the christian juggernaut that is building up in w1. Meliadus OM

Monday, June 15th 2009, 10:25pm

The mathematics of horseys

Aye I would immagine she has TBk she's been playing the game for a while now...

Friday, April 24th 2009, 11:22pm

Get Rid of 30 Day wait after Leaving an order

I totally agree why the big wait i do'nt know a week would be long enough.......

Thursday, January 1st 2009, 2:07pm

The Damned recruiting

We're a new pagan order myself meliadus being Om and Janjan being my Ac , basicly we're looking for commited players who will enjoy playing the game it should be played without politics. So if your up for a bit of plundering and reaving give either one of us a shout we're usually on every day in W1 and W6. meliadus

Monday, April 14th 2008, 9:08pm

Scot members

Guys/Girls anybody fancy getting together some time for a wee drink or two or three Meliadus

Monday, April 14th 2008, 9:08pm

Scot members

Guys/Girls anybody fancy getting together some time for a wee drink or two or three Meliadus