Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 2:50am

Author: krónos

Account the level of 102 for sale

hey bro you still selling this account?

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:48pm

Gold Auriferous Standard World 1 aka... (GAS) World 1

start a new series of worlds with non tixxers, with the idea that you only use the gold that you really earn in the game, or at least somehow manage tixxers!!! with like... - you can only get so many tickets a month - you can only get extra gold from buying premium - you can only buy gold tickets up to level 10, that will also stop campers***< best option I think by far!!!! PLEASE PEOPLE HELP GIVE IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS & GAS hopefully definitely finally make one

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:46pm

Gold Auriferous Standard World 1 aka... (GAS) World 1

start a new series of worlds with non tixxers, with the idea that you only use the gold that you really earn in the game, or at least somehow manage tixxers!!! with like... - you can only get so many tickets a month - you can only get extra gold from buying premium - you can only buy gold tickets up to level 10, that will also stop campers***< best option I think by far!!!! PLEASE PEOPLE HELP GIVE IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS & GAS hopefully definitely finally make one

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 9:17pm

International World 4

Honestly, as much as I love texting myself, they really should be a new world with no tixxers!!! just to see how it goes like an experiment

Friday, November 29th 2013, 11:03pm

International World 4

I think a lot of people need fresh starts, and soon there should be a new world, please people like this and share this so we can get a new world out there!

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 11:02pm

TOP W12 EN Account for SALE!!!

I have 4 tickets on the account for you to change name, faith, and anything else 300 US Dollars, no less no more via paypal or Western Union Im the Top Xtian by 3 lvls (20) #4 in all in lvl Im 12th in VICTORIES, and 24th in Hauling *I HAVE THE BEST STATS IN W12!!, I spent personally 700 dollars on tickets I have the lvl 17 PREM horse I have the EXCALIBER Weapon!!!