Smilee ikon

2 years later.....................

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 11:15pm

Author: Traffic Gnome

New Game

Friday, April 24th 2015, 10:32am

New Game

doh!!! CoOkie I'll have to start over......

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 7:47pm

New Game

Count the number of days that no-one posts anything on the forum (except me!!)

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 9:17am

Introduction of Stat/level Ratio

LOL... using Toa's ratio my EN1 character has a score of 3.5378787878..... I'm GOD !!!!!! my character is level 33

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 9:07am

Introduction of Stat/level Ratio

Toa has been given plenty of positive feedback on how to improve his Stat/level Ratio calculation to make it more representative of a players standing. However he has chosen to ignore this as his current method of calculation allows him to feel better about his own character and his relatively average stats. As far as I am concerned the current method of calculation is worthless and bares no reflection of a players true standing against his peers. Until Toa is prepared to listen and take on boar...

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:30pm

Announcement in German Forum

current information Dear player, so as some have noted, the GameArt Studio GmbH, due to a funding gap, filed for insolvency. The District Court of Charlottenburg ordered by decision of 17 December 2014 the lawyer Dr. Joachim Heitsch provisional administrator. The business operations is maintained by the management and the provisional liquidator fully shared. It is intended to complete the restructuring of the company to give all jobs. All services and game servers are so far fully maintained. Yo...

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:28pm

Announcement in German Forum

aktuelle Informationen Liebe Spielerin, lieber Spieler, so wie es einige schon festgestellt haben, hat die GameArt Studio GmbH,aufgrund einer Finanzierungslücke, einen Insolvenzantrag gestellt.Das Amtsgericht Charlottenburg hat durch Beschluss vom 17. Dezember 2014 Herrn Rechtsanwalt Dr. Joachim Heitsch zum vorläufigen Insolvenzverwalter bestellt. Der Geschäftsbetrieb wird durch die Geschäftsführung und den vorläufigen Insolvenzverwalter gemeinsam in vollem Umfang aufrechterhalten. Es ist die vo...

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 6:06pm

Two new elixirs?

sorry, that should have read as.... Glorious Remedy - Effect 20,000LP - Cost 18,000 gold - min 15,840 / max 17,640

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 8:23am

Two new elixirs?

We all need two new elixirs in the Elixir Shop... luckily I've concocted my own for GaS to consider..... Exalted Tonic - Effect 10,000LP - Cost 9,000 gold - min 7920 / max 8820 Glorious Remedy - Effect 20,000LP - Cost 18,000 gold - min 15,840 / max 22,640

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:46pm

XP Cap of 30 per battle

Do you know what... the game just isn't what it used to be... like Ved says it's flat and its boring... the endless bugs are slowly driving old friends away and the endless tixxing and promo's means the game is no longer competitive, which for me was the greatest draw.... but alas, over the next few months, as my premium status runs out so will I.... slowly but surely I will disappear from various worlds... just like HW slowly disappearing into the internet ether... such a shame, and not through...

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:30pm

PayPal and Tickets

Quoted from "Penelope" Paypal dispute process states "Check the date! All claims must be filed within 45 days of the transaction or the claim will be denied." Therefore 30 days would not be feasible. ... okay like fatrobin says.... why not after 60 days.... or even 46 days

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:22pm

Major changes needed for the game

I'm not really bothered about options 1 & 2 However Option 3 has potential. If Orders are restricted to holding 5 cities then the potential to declare an Order battle has been greatly increased Currently any Order holding a sufficient number of cities can not be attacked in an Order battle, the error message say "Denied: The Order has attackable cities" .... if an Order is restricted to hold only 5 cities then Order battles come back into force again

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:24am

PayPal and Tickets

I think if you have bought premium tickets using PayPal they should automatically become transferable after 30 days

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:45am

LUCY...you got some 'splainen to do

However, without hijacking the thread.... we are still puzzled by the battle result.... 41 warriors participated for EXP 2 warriors not ready, so simple maths dictates that 39 warriors were able to fight but 40 survived all we are asking is that GaS look into this battle.... something is not right right...

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:40am

LUCY...you got some 'splainen to do

Quoted from "Forge" One warning, optional for well-established players with much experience and/or warnings in other worlds this is news to me.... warnings are now "optional" .... sounds like folks making the rules as they go along

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 9:02am

Bravo!

hey Katsuro, if there was one thing you could be sure of is that there wasn't going to be any bugs in the trading of euro's for tixx... I bet GaS tested that before implementation

Friday, January 31st 2014, 8:06pm

Teleport to a new World Group

I would like to be able to move between World Groups.... say once per month for the price of a tix

Monday, January 13th 2014, 9:36am

Did anyone notice...

Vhogmar's post to German forum @ Thursday, January 9th 2014, 1:04pm

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:58pm

Did anyone notice...

Thanks Lady Vos.... but the point is this.... my post is time-stamped @ Thursday, January 9th 2014, 11:30am ..... the official Gas time-stamp (via Vhogmar in Announcements) is Thursday, January 9th 2014, 3:32pm 4 hours later.... .... why is it so difficult for GaS to send out a message prior to installing a new update .... it took me, oooooh about 5 seconds of my time

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 12:32pm

Count to 1000!

No.... I like this one

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 11:30am

Did anyone notice...

... the new patch GaS installed today... no mention of it happening and no mention that it was going to happen... just BANG and the job is done Great Customer Care .... what would you think if your Bank or your energy provider just decided to charge you extra on day with no notification... you'd be livid... but GaS seems to think this is perfectly acceptable

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 10:02pm

Count to 1000!

DOH!!!!.... now we got back to 1

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 9:32pm

Update - Recompensation

Update - Recompensation Every player will receive 36 hours of workpay. Every player with premium status will receive 14 days of Premium. Every player with battle healing will receive 7 days of battle healing. We wish all of you a merry christmas and happy holidays! Your Holy War Team how about 14 days battle healing rather than 7, why 14 days premium and not BH? also I would suggest, in the best interest of GaS promotion, that non premium players are given 7 days free premium and 7 days battle h...

Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 7:42pm

Building your Castle

the abbreviated version "etc." should always end in a full stop

Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 7:30pm

Ask for a new Avatar

I made one for you... I can resize it if you want

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 3:01pm

Renumeration

... sounds reasonable except I would say 2000 Order gold per member for every 2 days since the bug update was installed

Monday, December 9th 2013, 11:13pm

Ways to reduce XP without killing battles

Quoted from "Katsuro" ~ Only have plunders: This will keep people more or less equal (sans tixxers) where hard work will determine which non tixxers are superior to casual players. ~ Get rid of extra plunders/protects: While not likely since its a ticket thing that tixxers take advantage of, this would slow down XP gains thru the mega tixxers spending thousand every month to be 500 levels above others. No, disagree TOTALLY... different strokes for different folks

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 9:35pm

Nix order battles and only have city battles

try looking at the previous thread you responed to.... City Battles or Order Battles

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 8:03pm

Nix order battles and only have city battles

deja vu lalala... merc-jacking ... and now suggestion-jacking yes, this is the obvious route that should be taken, but it relies on players making their opinions heard otherwise it all falls on deaf ears

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 1:14pm

City Battles or Order Battles

.... and if an Order loses a City Battle they should lose a percentage of their Order Gold in stock.... I think it's currently 10 - 50% or something

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:35pm

Battle Fatigue script is too severe

The current battle script is too severe. I have noticed that I may win my first 10 fights then lose the following 8. However, in my 10 wins I might take 4,000 life points of a level 100 but when I lose a fight to a level 100 is taking 10-12,000 life points of me.... this makes no sense, why would any warrior, fatigued or not, simply lay down his weapon and be slaughtered??? I have also noticed the results of some battles are ludicrous. For example a battle of 12 vs. 14 where the side with 14 out...

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:28pm

City Battles or Order Battles

We just can't have both, it is far too confusing and a nightmare for OM's and AC's to co-ordinate. I like the concept of City Battles (and the perks) so I suggest we get rid of Order Battles and change City Battles to how Order Battles are run. That is, Order members do not have to participate, they are automatically enrolled. And an Order can only defend once and attack once every 24 hours

Friday, December 6th 2013, 11:59pm

Remove update until fully tested!

well I just fought in a battle I hadn't signed up for (cos they ain't allies) and I wasn't hired for.... I was actually in camp for another battle.... and I recieved a battle report in which I fought (hit points hero )... also the opponent was the City Guard and they had other players within their ranks

Friday, December 6th 2013, 11:56pm

Need to separate hiring of mercs from battles

LOL... that option has been there since the first update... there is a scroll down menu on the left of the screen to choose which battle you want to hire the merc for

Friday, December 6th 2013, 6:21pm

New Live Action Role Play Opportunies

Don't be fooled by the above message I went along to join in the good, clean, happy fun only to find two fat, sweaty, middle-aged men sitting in the park in their y-fronts (one in red and one in green) and drinking Stella So I joined their group.... it's ACE!! ... but we don't play any games

Friday, December 6th 2013, 5:35pm

Update on Retro world suggestion?

I think GaS will release Retro-World on Christmas Day... as a present to all their loyal fans players, as a thank you for putting up with their most recent update Come on GaS - you know it makes sense

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 5:16pm

Persistent testing world with periodic player/order wipes

Personally I think GaS should seriously consider using long established players to help in the testing of new updates. GaS knows who these players are, so why not ask. If anyone is going to find all the bugs, loop-holes and general problems it going to be the players that are actively playing the game

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 12:03pm

Guess who posts next...

I would have been next but I lost direction itsjustme next

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 11:58am

International World 4

... and while you're at it MERGE World Groups 1, 2 and 3 and merge World Groups 4, 5 and 6

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 11:57am

International World 4

I agree with Hunter MERGE INT 1, 2 and 3