You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 231.

Monday, February 27th 2012, 10:14pm

Author: Mac Fleetwood

Are we getting a map?

Very mature and proper of you Pen to post such a large pic and use such large fonts. I am sure as a Super Mod we can now follow your example!?

Monday, February 27th 2012, 7:13pm

Are we getting a map?

I think soulless is a little confused? It moans about posting then says it doesn't mind? Calls you a whining dog then says it is not being insulting? Please to go back to that place you mention dear as it must be getting dark now!! Not being rude just a simple point of view!! Kind regards

Monday, February 27th 2012, 7:07pm

Are we getting a map?

I thought that too!! I was pleased to see that the person had reduced their normal size font!! Good to see them playing by the rules!! Well done!! I was sure you had agreed to drop the over-sized silly picture as well? But hey you set a fine example there

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 8:09pm

Are we getting a map?

Quoted from "Soulless Lady" i am reading the most you say here...mister I am pleased that I hold your attention my dear Thanks for that 575 I thought it sounded like you before so I am sorry about that!! BTW I thought we were not to use larger or coloured fonts? Just that CapEx had mentioned before? or are MODs allowed to? I thank you for your time PS If you don't like my post.....don't read them!! This is a forum and we may complain / praise or raise any issue that we want, unless it breaks th...

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:39pm

Are we getting a map?

Why should players then gain XP from Arena fight? There is a big entry fee that non-tixxers cannot afford and as such the tixxers gain extra XP I wonder if these comps' would be so interesting if they were simply to practice with certain equipment or simply to show how best to balance stats? Nice to see you speaking out again 575 Have a great day.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:35pm

You mention zero plunders....? We were talking about other matters. CALM DOWN DEAR!!

Excuse me!! Where in that post was there a mention of zero plunders? If we do get a zero plunder my point would be that one should at least gain some limited xp from any venture As a battle hero there would be a small reward perhaps of three XP to again encourage one to fight Just agreeing with my mate there. Calm down luv you need to chill and relax more. Or perhaps you simply enjoy being rude? Take care Mac.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 11:49am

Ideas for Orders

Indeed. You would lose a percentage each time you were attacked and that again would encourage activity!! I say stables so we can have up to three horses. It was a basic fact that Templars had to have 5 horses on the Crusade

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 11:41am

Are we getting a map?

I agree....... some good points here! I also think that Battle Heros should get some extra XP also and player that survives a battle gets an extra 2 xp Alllow personal Res' to recruit guards say 10 at a time ... up to 100 / 1000?? to help with home defence Home looting where horses equipment that may be stored can be plundered? There are so many options but we stick with that silly Arena thing that really is nothing more than a side show The tournies also encourage players to spend a large sum i...

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 11:33am

Plunders

Sorry about that.

Friday, February 24th 2012, 4:32pm

Plunders

I also had FOUR zero plunders today...That is just silly and will get folks really mad as it is really unfair that we gain no xp from a plunder? We hit higher levels and lose yet get more!! Is this a simple ploy by GAS to make us buy more tix? Even when you might buy tix...the crazy RANDOM defies all reason!!

Friday, February 24th 2012, 12:34pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

I agree that things need to be sorted sooner rather than later. I have had four zero plunders today and that leaves a really big hole in possible gold for the day and leaves a major purchase almost impossible!! More players will mean more buyers. Sorry about rant on zeros but we should ask for these to be stopped as we should at least gain 1 xp!?

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 4:13pm

Ideas for Orders

Some good ideas there!! I think perhaps some footsoldiers to help with defense? Purchase say 100 at a time upto 1000 to help with Def!! Same for personal Res perhaps? STABLES NOW!!

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 4:10pm

Any news on the merge?

Glory World? Thought we were all looking to transfer our accounts into a simple new World? The vote was to have the chance to keep old accounts and bring everyone into a massive single World is this not on now? Cheers

Friday, February 10th 2012, 11:19am

Give orders a weapons cache

Players can hold a stock of weapons in their own inventory and sell cheaply to order members which I have done before. I would like to see perhaps Footmen / troops added to our personal res' perhaps to improve personal defence as that area is dead once the max level is reached!! Also why not stables so we can hold more than one horse as the sale of horses is almost impossible nowdays!! It was a basic requirement of all Knights at this time that they had at least four mounts.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 10:06pm

Not really a good attitude from a MOD is it?

Again with the baiting comments at the end of the reply Bench? Just waiting for reply from GAS to see their reaction to the matter? A PM is simply that... a Private Message!! You choose to conduct matters in the Forum? My post had no name attached but you replied and made it very clear as to who / what and when! I am going to see how this pans out now as I am very disappointed that a MOD would behave in the way that you are! This is a matter that I think is best left to PM's or I will have to ma...

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 7:44pm

Not what one expects from a MOD whatever the reason!!

Me thinks thou doth protest too much!! A blind person could see what you were doing!! You quote an attack report then say "stop by my place again and I will smack you harder next time"AGAIN iimplies that the report could be connected to your post. As you know!! It will be very interesting to see what my complaint brings from GAS? I think it was just perhaps a bit of fun on your part of course but rather off as far as a responsible MOD should act? I am sure that you will see my point! Many thanks...

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 2:19pm

Nice reaction from Mod's

The fact that it happens at all is crazy!! BENCH............I thought you were a MOD? Do all MODs behave in the manner that you do here? I mentioned no names and yet some may say you gave out "In game Data" perhaps even baiting? Just sad that you as a MOD should set a better example really!! Enough said really!!

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 3:59pm

199 Diff' in stats.... A warning to all you tixxers out there!!

CRAZY..................... 5 mins later I beat a guy with stats 144 higher than me and win 4500 in gold!! Just silly!!

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 3:55pm

199 Diff' in stats.... A warning to all you tixxers out there!!

Level 143 132 Experience points + 0 2 Hitpoints 1435 2367 Remaining LP 47920 41895 Strength 373 350 Attack 350 323 Defence 327 310 Agility 340 357 Stamina 329 320 Horse attack 370 300 Horse defence 320 280 Horse stamina 330 300 Defence bonus travelling travelling

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 2:25pm

Any news on merge yet? I see one player in World 5 is spending all his cash on tix so he must think it will happen soon? Rather sad otherwise to spend all that money on a dead or dying World!?

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 2:23pm

Hauling…..is 90% of Hauling Fraudulent?

I think you are correct in that some players do indeed post false info about hauls Pen!! I would also suggest that any player getting a string of hauls that are very high should perhaps be looked at incase they... are farming!!

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 9:01am

Hauling…..is 90% of Hauling Fraudulent?

W5 has one order that is well know as a source of farm accounts and you only have to look at the haul average list to see it! If a player is posting hauls of 5k / 6k plus in quick sucsession why do GAS never look into it? Nobody could hit so many heavily laden players so often at the exact same time? Even sadder if a MOD is getting the same info as he / she plays in that World? This is another reason not to allow MODs to play in Worlds that they have accounts in!! I hope this will be seen as an ...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 10:16am

MOD / PLAYER in same Worlds?

Do we think it fair that a MOD can have an account in a World that they moderate in?

Monday, December 26th 2011, 5:54pm

Big Increase During Tix Promo Of Zero Plunders.

So we buy tix and zero's increase? so we buy more tix then zero's increase? so then we buy more tix and zero's increase? Why not just come clean and say the game has a serious fault here. It really sticks out a mile.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 10:37am

If the idea is to buy tix to race ahead of other players then why increase zero plunders as it appears. Players are forced to buy tix to make - up shortfall!! There really should be a small group to monitor this sort of thing from the customers viewpoint!!?? Have GAS ever heard of a watchdog committee?

Monday, December 26th 2011, 10:34am

Surely each plunder would result in some small XP? Protection should yield at least a small payment from the protected? To suggest that lower pay and an alarming number of zero plunders has not had an effect on the game is just silly. Yesterday I had 12 hours pay and 12 plunders and yet still had to sell a few pots to buy a stat! massive 54 XP made it even more daft. My concern is that players without prem. getting 50% zero plunders will find it almost impossible to progress let alone buy new ki...

Monday, December 26th 2011, 10:32am

Surely each plunder would result in some small XP? Protection should yield at least a small payment from the protected? To suggest that lower pay and an alarming number of zero plunders has not had an effect on the game is just silly. Yesterday I had 12 hours pay and 12 plunders and yet still had to sell a few pots to buy a stat! massive 54 XP made it even more daft. My concern is that players without prem. getting 50% zero plunders will find it almost impossible to progress let alone buy new ki...

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 12:41pm

More than 50% zrero plunders

I may run the risk of a slap on the wrist here but I hope the question is in need of answers by other players. I have been asked to post here by another player who cannot log-on for some reason to the forum, not due to a ban, simply due to a bug?? She has had 4 zero plunders from 7 so far today With a tix promo in place one does have a nasty thought in the back of ones mind!! Can anyone please tell me how we would ever get so many zero plunders and do you think the zero plunders have a place in ...

Monday, December 19th 2011, 1:25pm

Charity!?

I just hit somebody with stats over 150 lower and with gear 20 levels lower I lost 10k in gold and gave away 2xp.... Not too fussed as I can buy lots of tix to recover the loss. I just wonder what is the biggest ever "give away" from an attack report? Just for fun!!

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:24am

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

My main gripe is that it is wrong that players gain extra XP from these Arena comps. I wonder if they would be so popular if they were ( as it would suggest ) be for practice or testing ones abilities? More effort into battles please. The Arena is taking away possible additions / upgrades to battles etc.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 3:10pm

Question? W1 should perhaps have the highest level accounts? W12 perhaps the lowest / newest? So this new World will still be young when / if merge takes place? Is this just a chance for those to get the "bonus" mentioned for new Worlds etc? I cannot see why one would start again if not! Focus on those players that have been around from day one and reward them!!

Friday, December 9th 2011, 1:15pm

Only one SB post in W5 in the last 5 hours..... everyone playing new World!!?? Nice work at killing another World!! This is on topic as the result of the new World has stopped any activity in most others!! FACT!!

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:20pm

Quoted from "DragonEater" After the merging of the worlds, we already have a new feature planned for Holy War. Alongside Holy Battles, cities on the map will be able to be ruled by Orders. The Order members will therefore have an advantage, depending on how many cities are under their Order's control. We reckon that the Order Battles will be a lot more fun due to the greater number of players, especially in multilingual worlds. We're looking forward to your contributions! Your Holy War Support ...

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:18pm

OK.... Here we go in simple English!! We all requested a World with the possibility of transfering our current accounts into. I am not alone in asking WHY did GAS start yet another World? To try things out?? Then why not do so then start when all trials complete? My point is simple..... We see yet another World where players will start off yet another account, tix like mad to be top dog and it begins again. Just focus on the one task and open said World when it is ready, please that is what ever...

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 8:57pm

How dare you think that you have the right to consider my views as SPAM!! I have the right to make my views know here as long as they do not cause offence. If you don't agree with the view... as you would say... DON'T READ IT!! I simply cannot credit that you would even suggest it!!

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 3:06pm

Yey!! Yet another Brand New World to start over yet again!! Why on Earth don't these guys at GAS just get on with the job in question and merge blooming Worlds! I really am getting the feeling that it will never happen. Why bother with yet another World after all this?? Sorry but it is really like pulling teeth GAS really!!! Will you EVER EVER EVER do as we ask??

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 4:25pm

WHEN WILL IT ALL HAPPEN? LESS TALK MORE ACTION PLEASE!!

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 9:47am

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" I know of players who enjoy that option. In the end, if you don't like it, don't use it. It's that simple. I love the customer's view is important to us here!! "If you don't like it .......lump it"!! My point is that these arena comps were added long after the game started and the resource could be better used for more connected items such as enhancements to the basic game.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 12:46am

Judge you are talking from the end without teeth as usual!!

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:59pm

Tourny and Arena have no place in this game and should go asap. Keep the Battles going this is a Holy War not some silly beat 'em up!!

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 6:14pm

Can we be serious for a moment please!? If we merge Worlds there will always be stronger or higher accounts. I hate random as stats mean sweet FA now days. But life is like this..... I am bigger than you but smaller than him....... build alliances form orders but for goodness sake stop the banter now and get on with it PLEASE!! You have had the feed-back. You must see the majority want the merge? Either merge same languages or the entire game World as happens with HB and Tourny....If you think i...

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 6:10pm

Quoted from "The Real Judge" Disagree with everything to do with this game including the stupid suggestion above.I was up for a world merge till i sat and thought about the fact i have 1 account and am pleased with the work ive done on it i realise now a merg is gonna mean my hard work creating a good acc in w8 was for nothing and thats not fair at all atleast in my dead world i stand a chance in a fight.merg and my wins are gonna drop dramaticaly. Just replied to the comment from him that was ...

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 4:48pm

I think that Judge should get out more and see that this is only a game, that will die if we stay as we are!! Sorry to sound harsh but you are the sort of player that is holding the game back.

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 9:47am

Options for Ticket -4- Plunders current option

I do not agree with tix for extended plunders or personal stats. Are we saying that a wealthy knight has twenty five hour days and could become stronger by going to the merchant? I think tix should be only used for Premium with a small gold bonus paid!? If used for anything just for equipment or pots?

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 9:43am

Gender-Based Equipment

Quoted from "Forge" Now now, if you're going to play the 'historically correct' aspect, I'll ask why we have female player options at all. So we will pass over Joan of Arc then?

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 9:40am

More Holy Battles = more gold = less reason to tix = NO CHANCE OF ANY CHANGE!!

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 8:34pm

One World ...................FULL STOP!! So what if a German account is higher than an English or so on! Life is like that. At least we keep our own accounts and will find our place in the World. Perhaps one option that has been mentioned before is to award higher XP for hitting higher levels? Perhaps more XP for surviving battles etc. The fact is that if we simply go on opening new Worlds so that everyone can start from day one, we are never going to have a fair starting point. Some of us will ...

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 11:36am

More Options for Orders

Well said and I agree 100% Look at other games and see how this adds to the interest and continued development. Also why not a small ani of battles?

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 11:32am

Additions to the game

Quoted from "Ozzman" i don't understand the stable idea too much :/ I think you mean that we can buy a higher level horse from someone else and keep it in the stable,cause i see no use for keeping a lower level horse...if that is the case,i don't think it saves any time from the elixir sale in some way,which i think is the most important feature regarding the horsies.If the stable can do that,i would agree to have The idea is that we can trade as with weapons and other items. It was the rule of...

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 11:25am

The Customer is (almost) Always Right

Customer Service and GAS are two items that will never be seen in the same sentence! Apart from when it is poor!