Search results

Search results 1-50 of 804.

Monday, December 14th 2015, 6:28pm

Author: itsjustme

New Game

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 1:13am

Battle Message

I sent the following message to support, thinking it was an error but they said to make it suggestion. When I click the "Message" button at the end of the battle report I get as AC, and send it, it only goes to Order Members. It should go to all participants in the battle.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:48pm

Battle Script!

As I mentioned in another (perhaps several) threads about this, G@S could increase the cost of the ticket, just as long as you couldn't redeem them for gold. I think there would still be interest. Heck even double it, so that if you bought a 12 pack for premium, your premium would expire in 6 months.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:30pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

This is so ridiculous and is still happening... Why oh great admin in the sky why?

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:16pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

I went through the same thing with Cap'n Apex and he even banned my forum account for repeatedly asking about it. My emails to support were even getting bounced back as spam because they wouldn't reply within 72 hours so I'd send another email (not ingame pms' but email). Eventually I went here: http://www.gameartstudio.de/Contact-en.html And wrote a nice little note, and within 48 hours I had an email and my forum and game accounts were unbanned I requested, repeatedly an apology with none comi...

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 1:15pm

Unofficial Holy-War INTRO ! ! ! !

a little dark, hard to see once you get into the gameplay, but like it.

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:02pm

Don`t allow

WOrking as designed??? Are they blind??? Work past battles, plunder through battles, merc hiring cut off is incorrect, just to name a FEW I know this is derailing the heck out of this thread, feel free to move it to where it belongs, i.e. the developers "To Do List"

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 6:48pm

Don`t allow

Quoted from "The Biffer" Quoted from "Forge" I hear your complaints, but safing a big order's cities for compensation is not against the rules. You may feel it's not the way the game should be played, but the rules don't back you up on that. That can be a very touchy topic. If someone compensates another player by golding out, said person can get stiffed for being a professional cow. Yep, profi-cow is another 'rule' suddenly written in a while back. So rules change...change this one.

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 4:50pm

Don`t allow

Quoted from "Forge" I hear your complaints, but safing a big order's cities for compensation is not against the rules. You may feel it's not the way the game should be played, but the rules don't back you up on that. 6 months ago the rules didn't say anything about about me creating an account in 5 worlds in a grouping and declaring on orders all the time to keep them safe either, but it's there now. This is pretty much the same thing happening, just not needed to create 5 accounts. 6 months ag...

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 5:42pm

PayPal and Tickets

Quoted from "Forge" Because it's an extra step that other payment providers do not require, and Paypal isn't particularly attractive from a seller's POV? Exactly!! That's why most online retailers won't accept it.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:07pm

PayPal and Tickets

Ask them if we can transfer tickets bought in HW to Quantum Rush, they might say yes to that.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:26am

GaS it is due time tto drop the price to play this game

I don't think it's a matter of "afford" but matter of value. To me at least. Until the past year, when there was an issue, you could post about it or send a PM to support and you would get a response. You may not like the response, but at least the issue was addressed. PM's and Support Inquiries now go unanswered for over a week. Bugs have been around for over a month and then when it's reported, they say "Yeah, we know about that and are investigating". Errm excuse me, if you knew about it why ...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:09pm

Let up on SB bans in different languages

They can't even be bothered with a simple question about a patch that's been sitting in support unanswered for over a week. they don't care anymore, it's that obvious...so neither do I to heck with 'em all

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:04pm

Major changes needed for the game

G@S doesn't care what we think or want. Latest gaff in WG2 with the city map being wiped with no notice shows they just do whatever they want, when they want without thought or consideration to the players and PAYING customers.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:14am

New HB Perk

and this gets a reply lol But seriously they should have some reward for when a faith runs the tables instead of just resetting it...been said for years I guess... not sure why I brought it up again... As you were forum moderators

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:31pm

New HB Perk

If the Saracens take Rome in the upcoming HB, all Saracens should get 6 months free premium.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 6:07pm

LUCY...you got some 'splainen to do

OK, don't how this got into bans...but I am still waiting on an explanation (that makes sense) on how this happened. I have not seen it since, so think it was a fluke of some sort, or something to do with the defensive bonus applied multiple times due to the order having multiple attacks at the same time. To simply say one side was out powered is ridiculous.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:54pm

Include Order Members in Battle Report

Lets see....it shows allies, volunteers, mercs, ready and not ready in all 3 categories, hamsters, goldfish, family members but nothing about order members.... Hmmm ridonkulous Please add Order Members to the battle reports.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:54am

Allow World Selection for Non-Premium

Since the world mergers, being non-premium you cannot search for a player if they are in another world. Make world selection available for player search to non-premium players.

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:38am

Run Around Sue

Quoted from "Forge" Game/account mails do go directly to GAS, mods are not involved. I hope your issue gets resolved for you. Thank you also for rhyming. I enjoyed it when I realized. Yes, I know. The response or communication has gotten worse so I doubt anything will get resolved. Sometimes you just gotta know when you are beating the literal "dead horse" and move on. Seems communication to german server is a bit better but they also seem to have some of the same concerns so that leads me to b...

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 11:06pm

GaS it is due time tto drop the price to play this game

Quoted from "itsjustme" I know it's been suggested before, but I will keep suggesting it. "I have been a paying customer and player of Holy War for about 5 years now, staying premium in multiple worlds and battle healing most of the time since it was introduced. I would say that I am a loyal customer and I want to continue to use your product. I used to consider it a fair value for the price you charge. The game has become unfair against those who cannot afford to purchase bulk tickets so it no...

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 10:49am

Run Around Sue

Quoted from "Forge" support.en is GAS HQ. They work pretty much 9-5, and on German time. You won't get an answer from them on Saturday or Sunday, ever, unless servers are on fire. Didn't see a mod mail. I can check again if you'd like. Can you rhyme next time? You were kind of close. Thanks. It's not mod's perse but game/accounts...and this is going on 2 months with the support.en, sent a follow up yesterday and got the spam-bot autoresponder... I really shouldn't be upset with it anymore, it's...

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 12:01am

Run Around Sue

Send a message to support, they giff and gaw... post a thread in the forum, they tell you to submit via ingame support Send another message to support, they giff and gaw Send an email sto support.en, no response Send another email, no response Send another email, automated spam-bot reply what a croc

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:55pm

Battle Script!

it is totally screwed up...40vs41 with 2 mercs not ready to fight and they only loose 1 fighter in results garbage

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 10:53am

Quoted from "Traffic Gnome" However, without hijacking the thread.... we are still puzzled by the battle result.... 41 warriors participated for EXP 2 warriors not ready, so simple maths dictates that 39 warriors were able to fight but 40 survived all we are asking is that GaS look into this battle.... something is not right right... EXACTLY

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 5:53pm

can you guys quit hijacking my thread sheesh This is a serious issue that affects everyone in the game. How can a battle with equal participants occur and one side only loose 1 fighter? Is the fight script for city battles so hosed up??? Maybe I should have created this under support???

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 10:13pm

Battle for: XXXX Attacker: Defender XXXXXX XXXXXXX Warriors 39 41 Average level 18 21 Fights 278 278 Won 75 203 Draw 0 0 Survivors 0 40 How did they only loos 1 fighter? I realize the lvl avg is somewhat significant given the highest lvl in the world is 38, but the top 5 are mega tixxers so the actual players top lvl is about 31... ON attacker side, between the Victory Hero and 2 order members polled so far there are 41 victories between the 3 players. None of the players in the defenders camp l...

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 12:09am

Basic World

I know it's been suggested before, but I will keep suggesting it. "I have been a paying customer and player of Holy War for about 5 years now, staying premium in multiple worlds and battle healing most of the time since it was introduced. I would say that I am a loyal customer and I want to continue to use your product. I used to consider it a fair value for the price you charge. The game has become unfair against those who cannot afford to purchase bulk tickets so it no longer has value for the...

Monday, February 17th 2014, 11:45pm

XP Cap of 30 per battle

Quoted from "Blight" Remove the stupid cap that no one asked for. Why introduce something that obviously no one wanted or cares for. Are you listening GaS? Only when it suits them...and then remember only their version of it all sorta like my ex wife

Monday, February 17th 2014, 6:55pm

INT4, no chance :/

and now a lvl 59 popped up out of nowhere??? How the hell did someone gain 37 levels in aobut 4 hours???

Monday, February 17th 2014, 3:24pm

INT4, no chance :/

Players who don't have major credit cards have no chance in this game anymore. Lvl 20's with stats in the 70's while most people are lvl 16-17 with stats in the 30s People who started day one and have done nothing put protects and xp hits are now Lvl 17. tix for xp has players at lvl 22+ Not sure why I even bother if I don't have the cash to buy my character to the top, I don't have a chance of getting there thru hard work.

Friday, February 14th 2014, 11:47pm

NEW Counting Game- To 100 in Animal Pics

^Don't really see an animal in that one but...^ 27

Monday, February 10th 2014, 12:42pm

Remove battle report from battle page

Or have city battle results on there as well as order battles.

Monday, January 13th 2014, 4:21pm

Did anyone notice...

I'm just happy they said something about it, even if it was after the fact.

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 3:49pm

Extra Order Gold

Don't matter, as a matter of fact, the more ridiculous it seems, the more likely it will be implemented

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 2:43pm

Did anyone notice...

Quoted from "COokie" I checked ,bonus should be activated ....so what is this It's called the G@SH@FT

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 4:43pm

NEW Counting Game- To 100 in Animal Pics

So here's the idea....count to 100 in pictures and your picture MUST have an animal in it and the appropriate number... Annnnnddddd....GO

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 10:57pm

Count to 1000!

Quoted from "Traffic Gnome" DOH!!!!.... now we got back to 1 Start a new thread

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 12:03am

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

Quoted from "Hardrada" I think a lot of the angst expressed in this thread comes from the almost total absence of any acknowledgement from GAS there is a BIG problem almost...there has been none on this issue other than at the outset of this fiasco when 1/2 the people with knowledge of said mechanics said "Bonus's don't stack" and the other 1/2 said they do...

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 8:47pm

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

you guys should really move this convo to the "Games" section since they have reached 1,000 posts now... Seems to serve the same purpose...nothing but entertainment

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 8:04pm

Over/Under

So 29 days and counting...Hell I coulda riden a boat to Germany and kicked them hamsterz/devs by now

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 7:04pm

Count to 1000!

Nice, now to close this thread so that the forum will be totally lifeless