You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 353.

Monday, September 30th 2013, 9:11am

Author: Captain ApeX

Everything Comes To An End

Thank you all for your kind replies. Quoted from "Kinji" Curious as to who will be fielding the support Qs and stuff here That would be Vhogmar, first and foremost. Regards, CApeX

Friday, September 27th 2013, 2:07pm

Ticket Promotion!

Dear Players, Having Premium status in Holy War offers you more possibilities, more comfort and – last but not least – more fun! Now you can get these advantages for especially good value with our ticket promotion, running from now until 4.10.2013 at 01:00 a.m. (server time). For every ticket you redeem during the promotion, you get the following extras: 1. Twice the amount of gold for every ticket redeemed for Premium status 2. Twice the amount of gold for every ticket redeemed for gold. Import...

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:18pm

Everything Comes To An End

Dear Holy War community, with this little note, I would like to offer my farewell to you. On Monday, September the 30th, I will be joining GameArt Studio for the last time as a member of the support team. This decision was made with mutual agreement, there is no bad blood between me and the company or anything alike to it. It simply is time to continue my journey and visit new shores. From the almost three years that I had the opportunity to work with and for you, I will take a lot of entertaini...

Monday, August 26th 2013, 11:01am

Retro World?

Hello, should there be news, rest assured that we are going to make them available as soon as we get our claws on them. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 12:02pm

quiz ?

I agree with Forge on this one. I would also like to take the opportunity asking everyone to remain on-topic. Thank you. Regards, CApeX

Monday, August 5th 2013, 10:09am

Cross world sitting

Quoted from "Kinji" 2 months Capt, and they haven't given you some sort of answer? Let's assume that, if they decide to implement it, you will hear about it. As usual. Regards, CApeX

Friday, July 26th 2013, 12:30pm

2hr safety rule

Hello, I haven't received any information regarding a poll, at this point. I will share all news I hear about that with you, ASAP. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 11:48am

Cross world sitting

Hello, they haven't gotten back to me, so far. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 9:05am

Summer Ticket Promotion!

Dear Players, Having Premium status in Holy War offers you more possibilities, more comfort and – last but not least – more fun! Now you can get these advantages for especially good value with our summer ticket promotion, running from now until 6.8.2013 at 01:00 a.m. (server time). For every ticket you redeem during the promotion, you get the following extras: 1. Twice the amount of gold for every ticket redeemed for Premium status 2. Twice the amount of gold for every ticket redeemed for gold. ...

Monday, July 8th 2013, 4:28pm

Suggestions or not...

Well, I'm tempted to pin your post above for eternity, to be honest. Alas, since there already are threads pinned above suggesting similar to what you wrote, let's not. Your thread will have more impact right where it is, I guess. In any case, thank you. Regards, CApeX

Monday, July 8th 2013, 9:55am

2hr safety rule

Quoted from "Kinji" Also Capt, show me where I said people opinions are beneath my own and do not matter? You have been stated several times in this thread that "nobody" wanted the safety. You also stated that whoever wants the safety - therefore admitting that there might be indeed people who do -, just isn't able to use SFs, and once the safety's gone, "that's their problem". Let me make this crystal clear to you, Kinji: I do read what people are writing. I'm not perfect, I'm not a natural sp...

Friday, July 5th 2013, 11:37am

2hr safety rule

I will forward the suggestion to create a poll regarding the subject. Regards, CApeX

Friday, July 5th 2013, 9:25am

2hr safety rule

Quoted As I written in that edit, I am calling BS on this one Capt Apex. Kinji, you have admitted above that there may be people who do not want the Safety rule to go away. You just decided that their opinion doesn't matter and is below your own. And that's not an argument. For anything. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 8:21am

2hr safety rule

Hello, I do hear more complains about safety rules not working than about safety rules being a problem, over the course of a month. I don't believe that shows the accurate fanbase, it's just something I noticed. In any case, the safety rule was implemented to protect the accounts, a rule players asked for. Not something everyone agreed on, but Game Design didn't just decide on it and then thought "and who doesn't like it can go away". Because it's rude. (Take that as an official nudge, everybody...

Friday, June 21st 2013, 2:52pm

Retro World?

Hello, we are aware of the suggestion. It is still discussed internally, and it's not "gone", nor declined. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 10:28am

Disband dead orders please

I have been forwarding the idea. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 10:10am

specific safety replies

It's fine. Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 12:37pm

specific safety replies

Alright, let's more back to topic, please. Private communication is possible via PM. Regards, CApeX

Friday, May 17th 2013, 5:48pm

Selling tickets for gold

Hello, at present, there is no rule preventing something like that. Regards, CApeX

Friday, May 17th 2013, 2:57pm

specific safety replies

Hello, can you explain why it would be necessary to know why an account cannot be attacked? Regards, CApeX

Friday, May 17th 2013, 11:01am

New world

Yes, fluent. Of course. My bad. Quoted from "Forge" Also, it's worth considering that a certain amount of banter from us, the PAYING CUSTOMERS to you, the PAID EMPLOYEE, might be not only excused, but expected. I do expect it. That won't stop me from addressing it, however. (Don't expect me to switch between humor and seriousness as fluent as I may or may not speak the language, please. I am a working drone, not accustomed to human behavior. Especially if the barrier between "paying customer ser...

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 5:42pm

New world

Quoted from "Forge" So you can buy Diamonds and use them to get Gold in the new Glory Wars Gold World? No. And you can't do it in Holy War, either. Quoted So, you know, according to this wording, you can cash tickets in for gold in GW now. Ha ha. Joke killed. Thanks. Perhaps it is because I am not fluid in this language. I assume "mocking" me because of that is alright, then. (It doesn't do anything to improve communication, though, since I may overlook certain sarcastic remarks you are going t...

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 5:29pm

Order Blocking Natural Progression

Quoted Then this is incorrect. Nothing in your link in any way refers to this situation as being illegal or against the rules or cheating. As I wrote already, I assumed that your wording "the order would not have much of a chance" meant that it would somehow actively participate in battles. I assumed as much, because an order that doesn't participate at all typically has no chance at all, by default. (Also cannot come up with a single good reason why an order that does nothing should be frowned...

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 5:25pm

Order Requirement Clarification ?

It has been clarified, already. Please have a look at these rules. Orders of different worlds you are in can declare battles against each other, as long as the OM of both orders isn't the same player and the attacking order contains at least five accounts running on different IPs. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 4:54pm

Please have a look at this. It contains all active rules that I am aware of regarding orders in world groups, at present. As long as you are following those, you should be fine. (That said, being idle for 30 days and getting kicked is not a rule break, nor punishment. It's just a game mechanic.) Regards, CApeX

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 3:22pm

Quoted from "itsjustme" 1) Which is it, or perhaps better WHEN is it that the rule was broken? Upon creating the character? Upon joining the order? Upon not logging in? Upon the Order declaring? The moment the order declared. What I wrote to you was under the assumption that the dummies in the order were actually helping the order so some degree in the game. If the order was just standing around doing nothing, then it could be filled with dummy accounts, of course. In that moment, it was no dif...

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 3:02pm

forbid under level 15 OMs and raise order level requirements

Hello, Quoted from "Kinji" There has to be some rule against a player founding an order, admitting a player(s) in then leaving so that order can declare. Some sort of grieving rule we recently created a poll asking the community to decide if we should implement something to prevent that. The decision was against it. The community has spoken. There is not much we can do now. If these orders are played by people all from different IPs, then they don't break a rule. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 2:43pm

Cross world sitting

Hello, forwarding the idea, of course. Thank you. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:56pm

Quoted from "Kinji" Captain, i have never heard of a 5 man order with 5 different people (4 of them level 5 created by friends of a different world, all different people/IP) to be against any rule. And it never was. Until these accounts weren't actually played and were only created to bypass a hindrance implemented in the game. Like four dummy accounts created to bypass the hindrance that an order needs to have exactly five or more members to declare battle. In that case, the moment such an ord...

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 2:24pm

New world

Quoted from "itsjustme" No, it's a ticket world. You use tickets to purchase things, like gold. You generate gold through many means. By working, mercing or plundering, for example. You generate more gold by buying tickets and cashing gold in for those. And that is exactly how it works in the "gold world" of Glory Wars now. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 2:17pm

Allow me to chime in here, real quick: Quoted from "itsjustme" You have always at least had to get some friends to make a dummy account, and while it has always been frowned upon, the order would not have much of a chance and was somewhat tolerated. It may have been tolerated by the players, but officially, it has always been against the rules set up by GameArt Studio. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 12:15pm

New world

All worlds in Holy War are "gold worlds". Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:43pm

Are new rules going to be enforced and how.

itsjustme, you have been going through all channels, and you did receive an answer you didn't like, each and everytime. You decided to do so again, and by that didn't care for breaking forum rules, either, even though you have been asked not to. Asked more then once. And yet again, here we are. I can judge one thing, from your behavior on here: You do not mind repeatingly breaking rules if you believe it's your right to do so. And this is the last time I tolerate this behavior and you blatently ...

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:49pm

Quoted from "itsjustme" Of course I have to question where they can be discussed? You are free to discuss it in private, nobody is going to stop you. If you want to discuss an individual case with the support, you can do so via the sources I posted. Discussing individual cases in public, with 98 % of the participants not having enough informations and just choosing sides for sympathy reasons amounts to a lot, but a "discussion" won't be one of those. Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:42am

Hello, as always, if you do find a case where you believe it involves foul play and that someone is breaking the rules, please send these cases to support via ingame message or email (support.en@holy-war.net). Individual cases are not to be discussed on the forum for reasons that have been explained before. The names of the Orders will be censored as well. In any case, we are dealing with the issue. Keep 'em coming. Regards, CApeX

Monday, May 13th 2013, 10:44am

Regulations for multiple accounts in merged worlds

The following new rule was included: Quoted The opening of the world borders made indeed a further clarification of the current rules necessary. So here is a more precise version of the rule, that an order needs 5 accounts to declare wars: From now on the accounts of an order must be played from five different internet connections (IPs) to declare wars on other orders. You are still allowed to join the same order as your other household members and you can even have multiple accounts from differ...

Monday, April 29th 2013, 4:46pm

2hr safety rule

Off-Topic posts removed, as asked. Back to topic, please. CApeX

Monday, April 29th 2013, 3:07pm

How The Game Is Run

Alright, enough is enough. You received your answers via several channels, you will not gain any new informations here. Read the forum rules, itsjustme. Opening a thread that has been officially closed is considered spam. This thread is also locked, a warning is sent out and a ban is in progress. Regards, CApeX

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 4:30pm

Allow changing of poll questions

Hello, people should be able to change their vote now if they believe there is need. Regards, CApeX

Monday, April 15th 2013, 12:28pm

To test or not to test

Hello, in all honesty, what the thread-starter wrote was "When I played here years ago, there was no testing. Now I hear from people that certain things still suck. Apparantly, there is still no testing, so I tell you now that you have to run test phases. And I am telling you this in big, red letters!" and that is not exactly the same as "We have in the recent past seen examples of incomplete, insufficient, not-well-thought-out testing and would like to see it addressed.", otherwise I wouldn't h...

Monday, April 15th 2013, 12:20pm

controversial ads?

And that is true. GAS does not control what is advertised. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 2:04pm

Complete player lists

Hello, it is correct that the highscore is the only way to look at accounts available in any given world. There is no other way, I believe. Regards, CApeX

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 10:18am

Hello, I have received word that the game design team has been tinkering around with the topic for some time now. We might be able to offer news sometime this month regarding blocking battles and multi-orders. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 2:01pm

Hello, I'm forwarding it. Thank you for the suggestions. Regards, CApeX

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 10:14am

please redo shoutbox and profile rules

Hello, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 3:26pm

unique weapons

Hello, every world has it's own (three) unique weapon, just like before. In world groups, each world can only benefit of the three unique weapons in their own world. If a player wins against a wielder from a different world, the winner will not receive the weapon. It will move back into the pool (of the loser's world) and can be found again by players of that specific world. Regards, CApeX

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 11:39am

To test or not to test

We're moving in circles here, Forge. When someone wants to believe what a former official member of the company said and decide that a current official member's words are open for speculation, then I am the least person being able to stop that. Everyone's free to believe what they want. They should just do me the favor and don't spread speculations based on things in the past while judging things in the present. (Which was my point all along.) Regards, CApeX

Monday, April 8th 2013, 5:59pm

To test or not to test

Quoted Also did you create a thread on this, ie split the posts? I never created a separate thread Yessir. Quoted from "Forge" I'd like to point out that both Louise and Demon Stabber told me rather explicitly on more than one occasion each that there were no testing servers, and no testing with live data had been done since approximately the HW 2.0 update. One of them (Lousie) I never met in my life. The other one left the company a few months after I started to work here - which was over two ...

Monday, April 8th 2013, 5:04pm

controversial ads?

Hello, I have deleted the link and the post displaying the banner. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. In the future, please send the adverts you believe aren't appropriate towards the support ingame. We are not choosing them, but we may be able to block certain inappropriate ones. Regards, CApeX

Friday, April 5th 2013, 3:03pm

The order survey

Off-Topic discussion has been put here so people won't lose track of the actual survey. Regards, CApeX