You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, July 16th 2010, 3:57pm

Author: Tamberlynn

Dragon Warriors Pillory?

Unfortunately hDemon Stabber has false information... we received no infomation or communication from JCC prior, during, or even after the declared battle other than the sb announcement asking that Contra declare upon him. IF we had received that infomation then I would agree with the sanctions. ~Teuta

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:27am

Death of Ka?! Talk to me!

By the way, the order is one of your cronies from KA. Jimmy Crack Corn and his order, CRACK.

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:26am

Death of Ka?! Talk to me!

Dear Brian I'm not Contra but I do deplore your accusations. Dragon has no multi-accounts and with the exception of the forementioned account... never has. We have always found people to take over the accounts of people leaving. If we, the rest of Dragons, had to play an account before the new owner was found and able to take over, we used the sitter feature. As to accounts that were dismissed or left the order, we have no control over. Dragons have been scruntized many, many times by HWT for mu...

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:54pm

Fix Team Arena and roll back servers.... fast

Everyone is grousing how rules were broken with the team arena when it first came out. I invite anyone to show me these so-called rules and how they were broken. I spent the morning reading everything I could about the team arena. there was scant information about it. Nowhere was it mentioned the weaponless battles were forbidden. Nowhere did it tell you that you could only participate in 2 arena fights per day. Heck, the only information I could find was that Team arena was available and have f...

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:54pm

Fix Team Arena and roll back servers.... fast

Everyone is grousing how rules were broken with the team arena when it first came out. I invite anyone to show me these so-called rules and how they were broken. I spent the morning reading everything I could about the team arena. there was scant information about it. Nowhere was it mentioned the weaponless battles were forbidden. Nowhere did it tell you that you could only participate in 2 arena fights per day. Heck, the only information I could find was that Team arena was available and have f...

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 11:27pm

Holy Risk, part 2

Count Freyja in but I would rather not change religions.

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 10:06pm

A petition to Remove the Current Tixxing System

I agree that this is a big idea on so many levels..... First of all they have just cut the amount of revenue they take in from the people that do do tixxing. Do they seriously believe that they are going to be able to replace that with new players, because the old players are not going to make up the difference. I will delete before I do that. And then they will be losing even more money from the faithful premium players that will delete. I really don't see how this is a winning formula for GAS....