You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 291.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 12:43pm

Author: Mutania

Guess who posts next...

Sorry. Wrong. Ive not been here for so long it seems I dont know whos left, so Il just guess davie

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 11:23pm

W11 Level 73 Account for sale

Go you! Let the W11 mass exodus continue! Has my acct magically had a growth spurt yet?

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:33pm

Guess who posts next...

I hate you too Fatrobin next

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 4:33pm

rename holy-war

Want my inflatable hammer?? As of yesterday, since I no longer play the game, I doubt I'll need it to bash MODs on the SB, you you can have it to bash GAS

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:00pm

Guess who posts next...

Now Im next. Bet its a freak next :p

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 11:59am

W11 Lvl 74 Acct

SOLD

Friday, April 15th 2011, 4:09pm

Guess who posts next...

No hes not. But he is now

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 2:32pm

Guess who posts next...

I never look at this but thought Id spoil fatrobins fun Fatrobin next

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 11:29am

Premium for Plunders Changes

Quoted from "Demon Stabber" We place a great deal of weight on maintaining the benefits which players can gain from real currency within fair limits. For this reason, we've decided to reduce the amount of extra plunder-time you get for one redeemed ticket to 30 minutes. *cough* Tixxing *cough*

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:22am

W11 Lvl 74 Acct

Theres lots of people still there. Say who you wanna know if theyre there and Ill say yes or no. Other than that, its just a case of copy and paste the HS table

Monday, April 11th 2011, 6:28pm

W11 Lvl 74 Acct

Since I said on the other post that it is sold, I think it appropiate to start a new thread. (Correct me if Im wrong) Prem until 25/4/2011 Character Attributes Strength 115 Attack 115 Defence 115 Agility 115 Stamina 112 Horse attributes (Avenger) Attack 131 Defence 121 Stamina 131 Up to date equip and has pots. Bids in £ plz PayPal needed

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 7:11pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

HW is a big fiasco

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 12:33pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

You can make one

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 12:17pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

SOLD

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 8:41am

W11 Lvl73 Acct

I might stay in the forums. And no fatrobin. The only way I'll give you £100 is if you give £200 first

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:15pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

I have that experience at college. Just freshly out of the oven. Nice and warm when you eat them. 35p for one. Well worth it Sadly, I keep catching them 5mins after they're outta the oven so they aren't quite as good

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 10:38pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

No tnx. I'd much rather accept a rather decent ish offer I've already got

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 8:25pm

W11 Lvl73 Acct

Well. I guess that time has come. After 3 years of playing, my timer is almost empty No tnx to GAS for this. I was quite happy playing this game when the only complaint was that you couldn't put a description on goods you sell in the Market anymore, but with the introduction of tixxing and very bad updates, this game isn't fun anymore. The only reason I've stayed this long is that I like the petty arguments and fun banter in the sb, which occasionally spill over into fun pms But as I don't want ...

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:35pm

Sorry for the spam

That's all?? That's pathetic? I have: Bon Jovi New Jersey Slippery When Wet These Days Keep the Faith Crush Bounce Have a Nice Day Lost Highway The Circle And I don't think I missed any out

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:18pm

Sorry for the spam

Keep the Faith? Right band. Wrong song. Listening to Bad Medicine Will you ever get it right? *eats some more sweets*

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:16pm

Announcement E-Mail

Don't get all picky davie! If that's what you're doing, then answer these questions: When does a bread become toast (he exact :p) What is 1/2 a drop? When does a stand become a squat? Who fathered God? What cheese does the moon taste of?

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:12pm

Preliminary Well Done HWT

*walks in-between them both and pokes them in the eyes * That'll teach you to not stare

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 4:40pm

Preliminary Well Done HWT

Quoted from "Klesst" Dear players, First of all, we'd like to thank you for the numerous ideas and suggestions you have provided here in the forum and via our in-game support! It's become clear that, although the combat script was changed according to your wishes (reduction of the random factor, higher significance of skill differences, more damage, restoring the importance to potions), the overall impact of these changes is too drastic in some aspects. Consequently, the changes won't all be un...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 11:54pm

Announcement E-Mail

Quoted from "daviemarks" Where is the support question here? I'll move this to discussions. Quoted from "Mutania" So. Where's the improvements the email talks about?? Where's the interesting new features?? And why was there a PLAY NOW!! link at the end of the email when I'm already playing??!! Could put a bit more effort into these useless and rather dull emails/updates Quoted from "Mutania" So. Where's the improvements the email talks about?? Where's the interesting new features?? And why was ...

Monday, March 28th 2011, 10:51pm

Announcement E-Mail

Dear player, A lot has changed in the world of Holy War during the recent months. With the second large update even more new and interesting features have made it into the game: New tournament types with a league system that groups opponents of similar strength. A special arena in which orders can pit their strength against each other without the influence of mercenaries or volunteers. Changes to the daily income through plundering, protecting and working more strongly reward active and ...

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 12:46pm

Stay or Go?

Dont have an xbox. Or PS3. Only have a Wii and computer

Monday, February 7th 2011, 10:29pm

Stay or Go?

That's a small part maybe, but the worst thing with this game, once you're hooked, you can't tear yourself away even when you start disliking it. Mebbe I just need everyone to tell me' to bagger off and make me feel really small to make meneventually leave.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 9:54pm

Stay or Go?

They do, but you don't need them to play properly. Commander improves interface, geologist increases mine production by 10%. rest are useless

Monday, February 7th 2011, 9:30pm

Stay or Go?

Yes it is! And it's just celebrated 6th birthday Opened new uni couple weeks ago and 7k people joined in first day! Much more popular and active

Monday, February 7th 2011, 9:21pm

Stay or Go?

Pm sent with game name

Monday, February 7th 2011, 7:55pm

Stay or Go?

The end result will not be the final decision on whether I stay or go, but I just wanna know what people think. Should I stay in HW and suffer yet more bad customer support and appalling updates, or leave my last world (W11) and hence the entire game? I welcome all comments, and a decent one from Admin (yeah. I'm dreaming) with a genuine argument on why I should stay/leave will also be welcome. And since apparently the rumours have been going around W11, I am confirming it. I'm considering leavi...

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 9:01pm

Don't lie when announcing an update

See! A warning for daring to talk about another game, but they give sweet FA as to what is happening in THIS game! Trying to keep people playing this by banning talk of any other game is FAILING!! Your disgraceful money grabbing is forcing more people to leave. It's free to sign up, but to have a hint of fun you must pay. Those that saw the game before it was edited out, give it a try You really DO NOT need to pay and can keep with the top few quite easily. The payable options just make things e...

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 4:42pm

They've just opened a new uni there (Io) Few days old

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 3:46pm

To stay or not to stay. If stay. Find prem or wonder around non prem? For lower lvls the update is good. Ish. As we get higher up. Things will be muchharder. And thanks for the announcement about game of the year. I knew nothing about it until then. Gladly, you did not get my vote. And ban me' for this if you must (truly sad and pathetic you'd ban/warn/delete post for mentioning another game rather than fix your own game), but ivoted for XXXXX!

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 12:17pm

Petition for Full Work Pay to Return

AGREED Mutania W11 But they must not take that as an excuse to lower plunder/defence rates *evil*

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 12:58pm

[GOD] God's Of Destruction

Maybe Ill join his order and see how to 'pone'

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 11:40pm

What if I decide to make an order? People should join me'

Friday, November 26th 2010, 8:50pm

What about if I join and make an order??

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 12:20pm

Application Text

And there are those that fill in the text, without really knowing what to put. A simple set of questions that OM/ACs can pre write would help those that DO TRY

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 7:47pm

Application Text

Any application in the real world has questions for them to answer...

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 1:53pm

SPQR

Join DKoJ. Bigger than SPQR

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 12:54pm

Application Text

It is somewhat annoying when you get an application saying: Player xxxxx has applied to your order: And then player xxx doesn't fill out the form. There should be the option where OMs/ACs can premake an application forms for applicants to fill out. This will enable them to ask about prior game experience etc that the applicant will have to answer

Friday, October 15th 2010, 4:15pm

When will we see Pagan defenses in the HB?

In HB2, the Christians rarely win. Saracens aren't far from completely breaking into Europe

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 8:18pm

[DKoJ] Dragon Knights of Jerusalem

Really? Never been in W1 so I wouldn't know