You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 96.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:35pm

Author: Jabbar Ibn Hilal

Unique weapons

Why do I keep opening threads? I dunno... guess I'm just hopelessly optimistic anyway, when a person holds 2 unique weapons, and loses one, it's his equipped one that often disappears first, leaving the other one vulnerable because he's disarmed My suggestion is, script it so that the weapon in inventory is lost first. Secondly, when a person loses their unique weapon, how about auto-equipping the next weapon in their inventory so they aren't a naked target

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:34am

HW stupidedies

These are some things that I think are stupid about HW: stupidity #1. That threads like this one are always ignored stupidety#2. The gas thinks they can ban playing styles, such as deliberately carrying gold. any other game in the world understands that ppl are free to play as they like so long as they aren't offensive or multi-accounting, botting, or cheating to benefit themselves directly. Are we going to decide one day that anyone who sells a weapon for 50,000 gold when they are logged out is...

Friday, December 12th 2008, 9:44pm

Jabbar Ibn Hilal leaving holy war

Yeah, sorry, I kind of rushed out on everyone. It was a bit devastating to see what had been done to the account, and I was mad. I will be popping up from time to time. I wishyou the best of luck as the OM of ELITE- a post you well deserve. it really was an honor to work with you.

Monday, December 8th 2008, 11:54am

the Jabbar account will now be deleted. I hope this guy's happy. who was it?

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 9:06am

some jack-hole jacked the account! sold all my gear and somehow transferred all my gold! not good, as I'd found a replacement. thankfully this moron didn't know my e-mail, so I changed the PW and PMed the HWT. he'll be caught soon I suspect. hopefull they'll have the decency to refund my gold

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:31am

it's true my friends. Real life work demands that I quit holy-war indefinately. This account will go to whoever I believe will take the best care of it. Who wants to be Jabbar Ibn Hilal?

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008, 9:21am

Sore loosers

You call that EXTREME INTENTIONS! HAA! leaving options open to out allies in not extreme intentions. ELITE had limited funds and could only have hired a small amount of allies. if they had merced for us, that gives you the right to hire them as well, so what's the issue? I didn't have "extreme intentions" I was leaving all options open and when they said they'd sit out I didn't persue it. I would have hired them more as a favor to them. if they had chosen to merc for us, it would have drained ou...

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 12:01am

Sore loosers

Quoted Now Im not trying to take sides in this issue because I respect you both and obviously I dont know details, but peoples reactions to battles are a given. There are some that wont say anything and accept it as is, there are some that will complain in the SB non-stop, there are others that choose if it is worthwhile or not to call allies to a battle. Along with that it is always viewed one way or another by the opponents. Obviously both sides will never see exactly eye to eye on the subjec...

Monday, December 1st 2008, 11:57pm

Sore loosers

Quoted from "Black Wind" Publicly you insinuate that I will hire your allies to fight against you. In private messages you apologize. We went over this thrice and I'm amazed you have the gall to still bring it up. I NEVER insinuated you would hire against us. I said in the SB (with a big smilie) that LM should pull out of stall so IGN doesn't get him. that's nothing against you, and it was half joking anyway...gee, if you bring this one up again, you'll just look deperate. Quoted I call you out...

Monday, December 1st 2008, 9:49pm

Sore loosers

I just wanted to say that I think people spoil the game by being sore loosers. ELITE just had a battle against an order that reacted like little children. surprising for one of the most powerful christian world 6 orders. their OM was sporting enough, but the AC got fussy, self-righteous, accusatory, and did his best to ruin the battle to the point where he even asked for no support...how lame! it was far from a perfect battle, I'll admit. these were the problems: ELITE was allied with Dragon and...

Thursday, November 27th 2008, 9:28pm

DONT JOIN THE HOLY BATTLE!

This has got to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Don't join the HB? WHAT! come on, it's more experience and gold for the saaracens then it is for the christians! the LP's loss is worth it! If ALL pagans and saracens join the HB, we'll keep ahead. if we don't, granted the christians don't make much, but we make NOTHING! where's the benefit in that? Gee I can't believe people even listen to that idea

Monday, November 24th 2008, 1:40pm

To Don's Question

In My opinion, these are the stongest orders from each faith in World6, listed from top to bottom: Christian: Ronin, Dragons, Heaven, IGN, SoV Pagan: Purgatory, Nightmare, VikingLegacy, The Legion, Saracen: Hashshashin, Hell, Knights of the Red Moon

Monday, November 24th 2008, 11:45am

My Friend Janet

we miss you Janet

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 11:08pm

Battles you would like to see

my first suggestion, nightmare vs IGN has taken place, and congrats nightmare!

Saturday, November 15th 2008, 3:54am

Hashshashin Info

Jabbar II don't insult our allies! expecially Px

Monday, November 10th 2008, 4:46pm

UNFAIR MOD NAMED AL......

the only thing I don't understand is why he was banned in the first place... he said he wanted a nice meal for christmas dinner and got banned... doesn't make sense to me. Not that I'm petitioning against Al or anything, I just don't understand that one..

Monday, November 10th 2008, 2:18pm

and my personal favorite! World 6 vs Stigmata

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:49pm

Ronin Knights vs Dragon Warriors not gonna happen either

Saturday, November 8th 2008, 3:39pm

come and nominate a battle between any 2 orders you think would make worthy and interesting opponents. I personally think that [IGN]In Gods name vs [Nightmare]nightmare would be a battle worth watching!

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:12pm

Hashshashin Info

Geez dude! you're a christian! why apply with the saracens?

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:09pm

Hashshashin Info

Gee I need to check this more often sorry for the late reply evil bruce, but I'm afraid I received no messages from you in world 6. Is your characture called evil bruce?

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 8:31pm

World 7 petition

Come on people, don't drop those signatures now! Keep Piling them on!

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 2:27pm

Current State of W6

I am not even going to begin to answer this topic

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 11:37am

AGREED!

Rock on Phil!

Saturday, October 18th 2008, 10:19am

World 7 petition

we need more votes people! this won't cut it!

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 3:10pm

Hashshashin Info

lol, I think the Hashshashin would only go to world 7 if it becomes a tixxer-free world. If not, we'll hash it out in world 6

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 9:11pm

World 7 petition

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN ARGUMENT THREAD! IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE, OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE, AND LET THE REST OF US DREAM! IT'S WORTH A SHOT WHETHER IT WORKS OR NOT!!! ONLY POST IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT, OTHERWISE STAY OUT!!! THANKS!

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 9:03pm

World 7 petition

hey look, I know all the arguments about this, and if you wanna discuss them, please open a new thread. this one is only for signatures. I'm not saying no premium tickets. I'm saying no tixx for 1000 gold. the amount of people that would come to this tixx-free paradise would be HUUGE!!! more then enough to make up for tixxer losses. so I believe we have a chance! So therefore...... ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR TIXX FREE WORLD IN HOLY-WAR TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE WITHOUT GOLD TIXX YOU STILL CAN THRIVE THR...

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 8:14pm

World 7 petition

I still believe it's worth a try phil! I hope the admins can see it like this- all of us have already payed so much to them, only to land in worlds where tixxers reign. We only ask for one world, free of tixxing for gold. there would be so many people flooding into that world, the amount of people who would buy premium would compensate for the lack of tixxers! We only ask for one world. that's not much. I hope that they at least care enough to listen. So if you want to live this dream, Mark your...

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 1:36pm

World 7 petition

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME! THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX! WE WANT ONE WORLD WITH NO TIXX! THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX! WE WANT ONE WORLD WITH NO TIXX! THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX! WE WANT ONE WORLD WITH NO TIXX! THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX! WE WANT ONE WORLD WITH NO TIXX! Rally round, my brothers, and add your names to this petition! let's get this done at long last, and make ourselves heard!!!

Sunday, October 12th 2008, 11:17pm

We must unite! Read this ! (Saracen order)

Gee, someone needs to take three deep breaths and repeat to themselves, "This is only a game, this is only a game this is only a game." then they can get back to making a super-order. Not a bad idea at all (I'm a world 6 saracen) but really, the christians are not: Quoted plaugeing us for decades the hating religion our only enemies capturing our families enslaving cities ruling over us They are merely winning a RPG game because they outnumber us . there, now that things are in perspective, yes ...

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 5:21pm

Hashshashin Info

Cheers Mugzy! Will do

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 10:04pm

Hashshashin Vs VikingLegacy

For everyone out there who says the Hashshashin are doing nothing and aren't worthy of their tag "ELITE" Order Battle Hashshashin vs VikingLegacy Winner : Hashshashin Haul : 1060 Attacker Defender Hashshashin VikingLegacy Fights 289 289 won 187 102 Order Victories 1 / 0 SO THERE

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 1:41pm

Author: Jarlath

for non-premium members

Granted the premium members should have advantages. that's the whole point, but doesn't it seem pointless to make the non-premium members sell their elixirs one by one? I tried it once in world 5 (was only there briefly) and it took me almost an hour to post all my elixirs. just kinda seems like useless discrimination there. I'm premium now and intend to stay that way, but I can't help but feel for those other guys who won't. Come on, let them sell it in bulk. what's the big deal?

Saturday, October 4th 2008, 10:19am

The Arena (and how useless it is)

I'm afraid I disagree. The Arena is a wonderful way for higher level players to swap experience quickly. for example, 2 level 30's joust without weapons. The looser re-arms for round 2, and gets his gold back. both sides made 2 exp in 2 minutes and loose close to nothing. I do that all the time. I'd hate to see the arena go. Not to mention, I've won some nice coinage just by random arena fighting.

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 11:08am

A solution to the use of Premium Tickets for Accelerated Advancement

That I would agree with. now all we need is to compile 1000 names in favor of this to give to the admins and see if they respond

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 10:56am

A solution to the use of Premium Tickets for Accelerated Advancement

no one dislikes tixxers more then me so good going Ashurn! . There is a problem with your solution though: redeeming a ticket for premium provides you with an additional 250 gold as well as 30 days membership, so no-one would redeem a ticket for 50-60 gold. I'm not sure what the solution would be... I liked the idea of having only 1 tixx free world, but it seems that won't happen. I guess we'll have to see if the admins are even open to the idea of modifying tixxing to make it more fair for us p...

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 12:45am

the tavern

Has anyone seen the movie "21"? if only the Tavern game were like that

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 12:32am

Hashshashin Info

pffff, whatever gave you the idea that that's what we'll be doing?

Tuesday, September 30th 2008, 8:22pm

Hashshashin Info

Dear fellow Saracens, before you sign up to the Hashshashin order (currently the strongest saracen order in world 6) please read this info. I hope you find it helpful. (Jabbar Ibn Hilal) It's important to realize that the Hashshashin are a pre-arranged order, and our choice of members included only active players with high gaming experience. Also, we are a MERCENARY/CASH-COWING order, which comes with many benefits, but also the style of opperating can cross people's prefferences. Therefore, if ...

Saturday, September 27th 2008, 12:53pm

characture auction

Sold to Hill1987 for 9 Prems. cheers mate

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 10:11pm

characture auction

well, I'll sell for 6 prems. that's one for every 10. if you can do that he's yours.

Saturday, September 20th 2008, 8:34am

characture auction

Yes he did, and I gave away Jarlath MacKennard for free... and? any bids? as a bonus, I have 150,000 gold in storage for any buyers

Tuesday, September 16th 2008, 12:03am

characture auction

you'd be surprised at how far "spamming" can take you

Monday, September 15th 2008, 11:30pm

characture auction

I need to stay premium. if this fails I'll take it to SB's

Monday, September 15th 2008, 11:15pm

characture auction

been planning on it a while sincai

Monday, September 15th 2008, 11:01pm

characture auction

World 2 christian character up for sale. will deal in world 6 premiums. Specs: name- Morgan level 60 stats: 100 90 83 80 80 horse: 100 90 90 let the bidding begin

Monday, September 15th 2008, 10:50pm

W6 Saracen Order coming soon!

Scrap it Erganos. I've already put together a world 6 saracen team. the biggest pre-planned team ever! 30 members strong. we call ourselves the Hashshashin, and only the experienced are welcome. lol. just kidding about te "scrap it"