You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 201.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 5:10pm

Author: Penelope

Some additions, please.

Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...) Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades. Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept. ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!! Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE the game on different gaming review platforms. Reduce the SB countdown time to 10 seconds. Eliminate battle healing, city battles, ...

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 3:22pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

Should not the camper have his account banned then for Harassment of all those players he has been rotating for their gold? Perhaps those players do not want XP either. Hypocritical to complain about being hit because you gain xp when they are doing the same. GAS if you are pursuing this course of definition of harassment, then you owe the players the criteria of exactly how many hits in a specified time period that it becomes harassment. If we use the logic posed, most of the players in this ga...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 1:59pm

Don`t allow

Hello Everyone, It is my opinion that there are a lot of rules and game mechanics that need to be changed/revised. I appreciate that everyone wants to make improvements to the game to make it competitive for everyone, as do I. It seems that removing the restriction to declare an order battle on order's holding cities would make a more significant impact. Orders and their allies could then hit an order on multiple fronts, forcing them to make decisions on whether it is better to protect their cit...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:04pm

PayPal and Tickets

Paypal dispute process states "Check the date! All claims must be filed within 45 days of the transaction or the claim will be denied." Therefore 30 days would not be feasible.

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:48pm

Persistent testing world with periodic player/order wipes

Agree Forge! However, Instead of starting from scratch though with characters, they should just randomly assign the 100's of accounts that they have already established on the server. They need the huge range of levels and stats distribution to best simulate the game.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 2:18pm

Everything Comes To An End

I hate that you are leaving but... Wishing you the best with your future. Thank you for all the assistance and information.

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 6:40pm

Retro World?

Great points, Bunz! A true retro world also would have... lvl 1 players allowed to battle 1 gold min to merc (just to get a merc rating). 1 gold to attack players that may be safe (gold lost from the attempt) The inability to leave work, once you set yourself to work (oh how many of us were glad when that changed). No Divine Brews No sitting tool (that would make the world very interesting...would people really be getting up again in the middle of the night to heal after a battle and put themsel...

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 12:26am

Great Update - Conquer Cities and receive bonuses!

I completely forgot about the time window in ai wars for theparticipants to join the battle. That actually made the battles really interesting from a planning stand point. Your clan members had to actively log into their accounts during that time period and join the the battle and also for merc hiring (no auto joining a battle just because they belonged to the clan as an attacker or defender). It made it especially interesting when hiring mercenaries for the attacking party since you had to have...

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 12:26pm

Quoted from "Kinji" What exactly am I supposed to derive from that thread started 4 yrs ago? Per your request for their opinion, I linked the resource at hand which was as current as the anonymous player who no long plays the game you cited. There is a wealth of information discussed on that forum between some veteran GAS players regarding AI, TAG, and HW. We would be remiss reviewing their insight into the games and capture it into this discussion. I would suggest that we work together to mini...

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 12:49am

If you take some time to log into the other forums you can read their own words, for example, here is a post on the ai forum written by Falcotron, Blert and a few others on discussing their opinions on tixxing on all the games excluding Glory Wars (it had not been developed at this point). I am sure there are many there by Falcotron too.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 1:50pm

I would like to address the comments regarding AI Wars as being a misrepresentation of what occurred in world 1, as having played in that world from the opening day of the world. First let me agree that the subsequent games that GAS has introduced, Tagoria, Ai Wars, and Glory Wars, all heavily increased the use of ways to fund players use of personal funds to increase their character's competitiveness through a myriad of ways. In AI Wars you can create an alliance of 5 clans. Only those alliance...

Friday, August 30th 2013, 1:23am

For those of you unfamiliar with AI War and Glory War and the way their territory battles work. Both Ai-War and Glory-War have battles based on fighting over ownership of land (mines on AI-War and Settlements on Glory-War). In the case of AI-War, the Clan gets a work pay increase for up to 5 mines held. Any mines after 5 captures, do not get any additional bump in pay. In Glory-War, there are a variety of settlements the cohort can hold based on player's levels. They also bump cohort wages which...

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 10:05pm

quiz ?

Bring back the quiz!!!!

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 3:38am

quiz ?

Kinji, The English moderators had the utmost respect for the person who held that position. So when statements are made regarding the reasons behind him leaving, then yes there are people who do care. So please do feel free to express your opinion, but do not speak for everyone as in "no one cares." Thank you for taking that into consideration. Have a great evening and I do hope that if and when we get a new support person they will re-instate the quiz.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 12:32am

quiz ?

I am only aware of the facts here at GAS and that is the position here was part time and he was seeking full time employment.

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 7:20pm

quiz ?

The person who conducted the quiz left the company to seek other employment. He was not not 'canned.'

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 2:02pm

Merging 1int 2int 3int

Quoted from "Kinji" Regardless, there was a discussion in 3, where people would be irate to get manhandled by a 500 stat player You would not be manhandled because you would be endlessly safe from the log in rule and you would never survive long enough in a battle to meet up with any of the large levels.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:21pm

Merging 1int 2int 3int

Merge them all and be done be with it.

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 4:08pm

Gotta love the random

This is the GAS explanation-- "It is important who strikes first and the level of each player's life energy. There is also a random variable of chance that makes it possible for a weaker player to win, just like in real life. When you check your fighting statistics, make sure you always sustain high life energy to maximize your chances of winning against stronger players. You can lose to a much weaker fighter when your life energy is lower than your opponent's. Please don't focus on a single fig...

Friday, July 5th 2013, 2:53pm

2hr safety rule

My recollection regarding the 2 hour safety rule is that players were complaining about the older worlds dying off (the archives will have all those posts too). This feature was implemented to attracl new players to older worlds by ensuring they were not walloped by a high level player. There are a lot of comments stating "we didn't ask for this or for that, etc." Read the archived suggestions. You will discover just how many suggestions GAS has acted upon. The irony is many changes implemented ...

Friday, July 5th 2013, 2:35pm

Lottery plunders

Quoted from "Soulless Lady" or get rid of the zero plunders and higher the gold a bit for xp 1-5 Players will then just complain about the plunders with 1 xp then. Great suggestion, Forge.

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 3:55am

2hr safety rule

I think we all tend to make the mistake that when players in our Language worlds have shown support for a suggestion, that equates to all players agreeing to it. The English language world player base is just a small section of the entire community. We do not know what the other language communities are suggesting and supporting, nor their numbers of support.

Friday, June 28th 2013, 2:38pm

Requests

Quoted from "LucidHarbor" 5 minute plunders would be heaven!!! Hells yeah! I would support this if the safety protection was aslo reduced to 30 minutes and no login protection. If you reduce the plunders down to an hour, the possibility of catching a person loaded with gold is severely reduced.

Wednesday, June 26th 2013, 7:54pm

World 11 Account

The forum is equipped with an ignore list. You may choose to put any player that is offending your sensibilities on ignore by going to the Edit Profile page. From here select the Management tab and then the Ignored users button. Post the name of the user into the box and click on submit. Ignored users cannot send you messages and any content created by that user will be hidden. Cheers!

Monday, June 17th 2013, 10:36pm

Account threads will be deleted 30 days from intitial posting

The moderators go through and set them for deletion. I try to check this thread every couple of days, hence the removal of over 6 pages of expired for sale threads.

Friday, June 14th 2013, 2:09pm

Retro World?

I support this too and all previous requests for it.

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 5:23pm

Work Pay - Revisted

Quoted from "Kinji" There is very little strategy left in the game, but unfortunately as a revenue based addition has a nil chance of being changed GAS just lifted the premium requirement to declare battles on ai-war which is one of their revenue streams, so I would not agree that the possibility is nil for them to make changes on this game that do not directly increase their revenue.

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 2:49pm

Work Pay - Revisted

Bring some strategy back to the game. If work pay went back to what it used to be, some gaming strategy would return. Players would have to weigh the significant loss of work pay against the amount of xp gained by battling all day long.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 10:22pm

joint attacks

Order Arena battles are just order vs order, not order + their allies. Also the order arena battle pulls everyone in. An Order + Allies would mean your allies would have to actually volunteer for the battle. As for perpetual safety battles, there could be ways to stop that, for example, you could limit the ability to declare this type of battle every x number of days or make the cost of declaring incredibly high. I am certain other can come up with other suggestions.

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 12:16pm

Sunday, May 19th 2013, 2:18am

specific safety replies

The accounts that have been permanently blocked are being removed from the order, if they are in one.

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 5:38pm

Account threads will be deleted 30 days from intitial posting

In order to keep this thread up to date, threads will be deleted 30 days after their initial posting date.

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 4:01pm

Selling tickets for gold

I have pointed ADMIN to this thread to comment on, since it isn't okay to intentionally lose gold for a ticket, one would be led to believe you can't do this with the merc stall. Admin needs to post a definitive judgement on this one.

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 2:10pm

forbid under level 15 OMs and raise order level requirements

Per the Game Instructions... "On these pages, you can donate gold to your order (up to a total amount of no more than 10 x your level per day), leave the order (Note: if you leave your order, you must wait 30 days to rejoin that same order again, and may not join another order at all for 7 days less the number of days you were an order member - i.e. if you were a member for at least 8 days you would not have to wait, while the wait time may extend up to a maximum of 7 days. During this wait time...

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 1:31pm

forbid under level 15 OMs and raise order level requirements

Recalls in w7 incredibly high level tixxers doing the same, disbanding and forming a new order, ad nauseum, just to bully other orders.

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 1:08am

Order Blocking Natural Progression

It is my opinion that the all the changes to the rules concerning orders were implemented to discourage the suicide orders, comprised of multi accounts.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:28pm

Are new rules going to be enforced and how.

May 4 order in en6 vs order in polish 2 May 8 New Rules instated regarding blocking orders. Since these allegations keep popping up, let me just address them and put them to rest. 1. The battle occurred before the new rules 2. The declaring battle had 5 players from different ips 3. Outside of the battle providing xp for everyone in GROUP 3, the only gold exchanged was in hiring mercenaries The only rule break was OM vs OM. Mea Culpa for that, although I was not the player to push the button. I ...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:40pm

New world

The new Glory War AU (gold) world now only uses gold as a currency. The other worlds there use diamonds to buy premium items/services. AI-Wars and Tagoria also currently use diamonds for all of their worlds for premium equipment/services.

Saturday, May 4th 2013, 12:25am

benefits for non tixxers during promotions

The support person that conducted "Wheel of Fortune" has permanently left the building.

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 12:27pm

Gold only world opens on Glory War

It looks like they are trying it out on Glory-Wars and soon on Ai-Wars. I would assume if these are successful, we will see it occur on Tagoria and Holy-War. First “goldworld” online in fantasy browsergame Glory Wars News Gameart Studio The first goldworld went online in the worldwide popular fantasy browsergame Glory Wars. “Goldworld” means that gold is the only ingame currency. Plainly said: Every game feature can be used absolutely free. The new world is also international and multilingual. T...

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 12:44am

New world

Yes bring back the cost of haivng to xp hunt.

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 12:48pm

New world

Agree, would love to see this occur and definitely no getting out of work. That was a great part of the game.

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 1:44pm

benefits for non tixxers during promotions

It would be nice to have some ticket promotions that include some packages deals, such as premium & battle healing. For x amount of money you can buy 1, 3, 6, 9,...months of both.

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 12:30pm

Blocking orders survey

If you get rid of the 8 hour work and be healed and the battle heal, that would remove a lot of these "grief battles" or "blocking battles" or "suicide battles." This seems much easier to implement and it brings back some actual strategy to the game. People will have to decide if they can battle based on their lix stock. It makes battles have some meaning again instead of just battle to battle for xp. Or You could change the frequency of battles based on numbers in your order or the size of the ...

Friday, April 5th 2013, 1:08pm

Plunderable weapons, armour, etc

Quoted from "Ben The Patriarch" Quoted from "itsjustme" errrmmm... the "Golden Brick" is supposedly still out there What is it? You can read all about the Golden Brick here.

Friday, March 1st 2013, 4:23pm

time changes

Just a reminder that clocks will be changing soon. March 10 for the USA. March 31 for Germany. Here is a link with all the changes. http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/events.html

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 12:10am

Draft Folder

Well you know how the message times out and you lose what you have written. I just see a draft message doing the same thing. It is easier to just compose mail on notepad and paste it in when you are ready to send it.

Friday, February 1st 2013, 12:42pm

Regrouping of most important suggestions

I also support a tixx free world. However, since this is a business, GAS would need the world to be financially viable. How would GAS offset the loss? 1) Would everyone in this world have to be a premium player? I suspect that would have to be the case to gain enough revenue. 2) Would the cost of premium increase? If so, how much are you all willing to pay per month to play? 3) Define tixx free. Is this just not tixxing for gold? What about battle healing, which is in fact another a way to tixx ...