You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 319.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 3:14am

Author: BMW24

Hello!

6 months since I last logged in seems like a lifetime! Well just thought I'd stop in and say hi and also see what "improvements" were made.... Can't forget this > GO PACK GO!!! Take care all, Brian! See you in another 6!

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 3:44am

USA Premium Ticket Options

Quoted from "DragonEater" Hi Brian, We're currently working on a deal with PaySafeCard which will enable the purchase of transferable tickets from the US. We hope to close this deal as soon as possible and will of course let you know as soon as the PaySafeCard payment option is up and running. Cheers, DragonEater Your Holy War Community Officer It's been a month... Any news. Need to start mercing people for tixx.

Friday, February 10th 2012, 12:03am

Give orders a weapons cache

HWT really needs to make the order battles worth something before they do anything else I think. What is the point of order battles really? Gets old doing the same thing again and again. I sugested this before-but nothing changed... Orders are starting to get boring now, you must come up with something new. Problem one was there wasn't any battles, thats fixed. Problem two, making them worth something is now what you need to work on. If you win big deal; you just get some gold and another V on t...

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 12:38am

Great to hear

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 9:53pm

For the USA payment option for tickets, we really need more options for reg tickets and transferable tickets. 1. PayPal, is fine but would be nice if they were transferable. Never had a problem with this method. 2. Bank Transfer, I would never use this option because I do not trust anyone with my bank account, especially foregin country. 3. AlloPass, doesn't work period... I think GAS should make PayPal tickets transferable. Get rid of AlloPass and get OneBip back because that worked. Get some k...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 9:48pm

Author: brianfoxy

Looking for an Order Avi

Gonzo wins Just what I was looking for Thank you.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 10:47pm

Rules... i know no-one likes them

IE 8 on my windows 7 laptop and looks just like Fat's. I agree with him, this needs to be changed. Brian.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 10:19pm

Looking for an Order Avi

Very nice Tessa I like the second one aswell, but I am looking for something different. Brian.

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 7:07pm

Looking for an Order Avi

I am looking for a new order avi. I have been using the same one since W8, it's time to upgrade. I am not going to give you a tixx but, I will give you credit on the order profile(Good advertisment). Order name [GOD] The Dark Knights of God. Take care, Brian. Avi I use now:

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:01am

[GOD] The Dark Knights of God!

[GOD] Should be open tomorrow before reset hits. This will be the first English order made in the international world. I have convinced quite a few people to join already when it opens, but we will get everyone in asap. Can’t wait to take over this international world, it’s going to be fun! These Pagans won’t know what hit em. Brian. This will probably be my last world, I started with [GOD] and I will end with [GOD]. Going full circle

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:01am

Suggestion for a new world

With the farming; Biggest haul in a single fight JARKO 1158 Who would carry 10,000 gold on them without a SF in a new world? Come on? Can we get a mod to check into this please.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 11:42pm

Christian Order (International World)

The Dark Knights of God [GOD] The Roman Empire [SPQR] Knights of the Old Republic [KotOR] Knights Templar [KT] Knights of the Cross [KotC] Knights of Our Lord [KoUL] The First Crusaders [TFC] The Christian Conquerors [TCC] Age of Heroes [TROY] Brothers of the Faith [BotF] The Immortal Knights of Christ [TIKoC] Riders From Above [RFA] List I have thought of so far. Think I'm going with GOD again. Any comments?

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 4:28am

We want your opinion!

I have enjoyed it aswell. Thank you HWT Keep it up.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 4:07am

Getting a move on it now! Sender: system Subject: Premium-ticket delivery Date: 11.12.2011 03:52 12 tickets have just been credited to your account. You can find and useyour tickets at the bottom of the "Premium" page. To open this page, just click on the menu item "Premium". Enjoy Holy War Team

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 9:45pm

Sir Samuel Vimes

Sir Samuel Vimes 10.12.2011 21:30 *slits wrists and emos away in a corner* I knew it!

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 7:10pm

Highscores

Would be interesting to see what nationality is doing this best in the International World. You can choose Player, Faith, Order exc... You should integrate nationality in there. See how many players their are, gold captured, order battles won exc.. Just think it would be cool Brian.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 6:40pm

Brian the Conqueror Phil No more Foxy

Friday, December 9th 2011, 3:08am

Your recruitment link: [url]http://holy-war.net/?ref=13334-1INHW&lang=en[/url] Use that link to make an account. You get 3 extra days of prem and it helps me out Thanks, Brian.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 2:54am

Will be making an order like always If you would like to be #1 with me, PM me. Brian the Conqueror Looking for an order name, any ideas? Take care, Brian.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 7:52pm

2 Fundamental Problems

GAS should fix the problems listed above instead of international/merge world... Brian.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:59pm

We want your opinion!

In my opinion I think you should do both. Why? Becuase you solve 2 major problems. Merging worlds will make there be more life but there are to many variables with that. How are you going to merge orders, players exc to all one world? What worlds are you going to merge together? What if you have 2 characters? It's a good idea, but how practical is this going to be? W13 should be comming out soon for the English players. Might as well do an international world, if a non-tixxing world isn't an opt...

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:00pm

Free SB to Non-Prem Members

Thanks for listening HWT! Now a non-tixxing world? Please? Greetings, Warriors of Faith! ever since the Shoutbox has been made available to all players as part of our Autumn Promotion, many of you – non-Premium as well as Premium players – have either written to us or announced in the forum that this promotion is a real boost for the community and for the general gaming experience. For this reason, we have decided to cancel the Autumn Promotion...and instead make the Shoutbox permanently availab...

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 2:29am

Ticket Free World Idea

How about no fee to start an account... But I think there should be a no tixxing world. Tickets will only be used on battle heal and Prem nothing else. You do not get any gold when you use a ticket for prem, so there is no way to get gold besides earning it the "hard" way. But instead of $6 for a ticket, tickets will now be lets say $12 for each ticket bought. This is double the ammount but hell, I think it would be loads more fun even though i'm spending double. Yeah GAS will lose some money be...

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 6:12am

IP sharing

Hmm, how about we just delete everyone who shares an IP. You should be entitled to one (1) account per world. If you have two or more accounts they should be deleted instantly, no questions asked. Why would this be a good idea? 1. You don't need to waste space on your profile saying "I share an IP with my my 3 month old daughter, my 98 year old mom (who has arthritis but continues to play) and the 20 people I work with in my factory." 2. You don't need to share any personal info who you share an...

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:09am

Downtime-Market Changes?

Was thinking the same thing Brian.

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 5:12am

W12 ACCOUNT FOR SALE! Level 24

Account sold. Brian.

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 6:50pm

W12 ACCOUNT FOR SALE! Level 24

HEADSWILLROLL: Level 24 Christian Total STR56 AGI49 ATT81 STA80 DEF84 HP26 Experience 2725 / 2880 Life Energy 1278 / 1480 Character Attributes Strength 56 Attack 50 Defence 46 Agility 50 Stamina 50 Horse attributes Attack 31 Defence 28 Stamina 30 Inventory: War Axe level 20 LA2 Level 18 Donkey level 5 Consecrated Elixir 5 Baptised Elixir 23 Holy Beverage 1 High Scores: Placement (gold capt.) 80 V 840 (Ranked 58 in total) D 423 (Ranked 114 in total) Booty Ø 6.83 Booty 5736 (Ranked 80 in total) Ra...

Friday, July 1st 2011, 5:39am

Guess who posts next...

No Panda is next.

Friday, July 1st 2011, 2:38am

HW Game Mechanics - What annoys you most

1) Make order battles something. Instead of getting a victory or defeat in your order's profile, you should get something else. I'm not sure what but maybe every victory= X100g per day or something to make it fun and worthwhile. So if you had 10 victories that= 1000g extra perday. Worlds get boring fast with no battles... 2) Like others said, battle healing has to go... 3) Like others said, lower prices on higher level items. 4) This one is hard to explain but; do you know when you can view item...

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 5:37am

VOTE PANDA FOR HW PRESIDENT 2008

Quoted from "Jynxx" Panda for President! I demand a new election! Crisco for all! Panda will be resurrected and become HW president for real!!! PANDA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Monday, May 30th 2011, 10:28pm

[HH] The Head Hunters (pm me if interested)

Now OPEN! Send in your applications today and we will get you in when we expand

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 4:44am

[HH] The Head Hunters (pm me if interested)

As soon as I get to level 15 I will be creating the order [HH] The Head Hunters!!! King Panda (Yeah the real "Panda") will be AC!!! This is a battle order and we will declare a lot! Pm me (HEADSWILLROLL) in W12 so I can put you on the list. Must: - Donate - Volenteer in ally battles - Must be active - MAKE HEADS ROLL

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 1:35pm

Petition for SB for ALL.-The latecomers list and more..

If you want the SB and an avi just buy a ticket! Also, do you really think GAS will do this?

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:52am

Top W11 Account for sale!

SOLD! Bye W11. Only one account active for me now

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 10:06pm

Top W11 Account for sale!

This account has all the info for it (Pass and E-mail). This account has been mine since day one. No tixxed stats just hard work. The account has updated equiptment, prem, some elixirs, and nice stats. If you are interested pm me with your offers. I will take money(Via pay pal) or W2 tickets. This is a great account that I have put a lot of time and money into. Other info: Ranked #22+ in total xp and 85th in placement. Name: brianfoxy Level 64 Faith Christian Strength 125 Attack 108 Defence 106 ...

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 3:29am

Top W11 Account For Sale

Bye HL. You are a great friend that I will miss. We had some good times on W11 If you do come back send me a pm Thanks for making W11 alittle more fun. Take care bud, Brian.

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 4:07am

Goodbye and Farewell

Lol, I thought when I left W8 that would be the last time I would see FIRM

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 2:43am

Petition for Full Work Pay to Return

AGREED, brianfoxy: W2, 30463-2ENHW brianfoxy: W11, 10896-11ENHW Brian.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 6:15am

Replace plunder time with Action Points

Quoted from "Vallen" Not a bad idea... for a rough idea. But non premies are already losing half plunders/action points, you're going to punish them further with twice the wait on regen? I'm sorry, but I joined this game because it was advertised as FREE TO PLAY. What you are suggesting, Drad, is that the people who pay for premium should get even more of an advantage over non-prem, who either can't afford a ticket a month, or refuse to fund GAS' greed. The game is "free" to play. If you are no...

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 12:58am

Reactions to the Update

I like: how you can choose to plunder or protect, new order updates, 8 hours work healing, sitting, and attack only shows people that can be attacked. I hate: the work pay cut, really sucks when you lost about 75% of work pay.... Also they even added more gold for tixxers, thats why they wanted to make an update so they can make more money. Assault protection, do we even need this I would have liked to see in the update (in my opinion): no 0g 0xp plunders/protect, fix random factor, a stable und...

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 1:20am

Protect or Plunder?

Thanks

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 1:18am

How many People Are Left?

Quoted from "Hardrada" 27 people but 21 of those are TPH's family LOL, no lie their Now with the update their will be even less people playing....

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 1:06am

Protect or Plunder?

So what one is better? Or are the both the same? Kinda confused here... Thanks.

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 1:50pm

Reactions to the Update

Quoted from "[W4] Eusebius" As we are paying for this game and service i assume you have checked all legal aspects regarding this and I will be investigating false advertising and marketing from a legal point of view and asking for a full refund of my monies invested if this statement does actually not appear to be true. Very true

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 10:09pm

Pizza and Beer

Pizza: Meat lovers pan style from Pizza Hut. Beer: A cold bottle of bud light is just fine.

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 1:50am

Cream Cheese Sandwiches

1) Grab 2 slices of white bread 2) Put in toaster untill golden brown 3) If you are feeling healthy butter the toast 4) Buy your favortie brand of cream cheese (the best is from Wisconsin ) then spread it on both sides of toast 5) EAT! *Goes good in the morning with a nice pot of coffee, yum