You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 290.

Friday, August 19th 2011, 4:42pm

Author: ViViD

What are we suppose...

Quoted from "erialc" I have had great success in RPing an Evil Brat, so much so that I am actually hated by people in multiple worlds... With that said...... maybe you are not really RPing, maybe that is just who you are? *shrug*

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 6:07pm

Funny post from another game's forum

fill in the blanks! My Blank smells like Mulvers Blank

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 8:54am

World 3 :: LVL 125 Pagan for sale

I will give you 185 US today

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:22pm

PIES

how does one meet a pie?

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:21pm

Zero Damage lol

Februus and Underground got a 0/0 draw once on W2. was really cool. nicely caught Grendell

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 5:26pm

Help!!

that's what she said *snickers*

Monday, September 27th 2010, 4:42pm

GUNS

Quoted from "Hardrada" Columbine or the 2nd ammendment - your choice You would be surprised to know that a number of Columbine Students from that school shooting time actually are Pro 2nd ammendment. also the guns that would used in that shooting were illegally atained. Not sure if Duran is still in jail for supplying the guns or not. but anyway

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 9:40pm

Declaration of War for Non Premium

then tell them to suppoert the game *shrug* how many active non-prem OM's to you know Contra? cuase ummm i dont know any other then the guys you use to hire to sucide orders

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 3:28pm

New GaS game?

Money Leth Money

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 7:24pm

World 1,3, and 5 accounts for sale (edited and updated)

I would buy and delete them but G@s is already killing there own game so i dont really need to

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 8:04pm

Missing Thread X2

LOL i am assuming that TBK's thread titled "Discussions about Holy War" was deleted as well?

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:04pm

MODS in their own Worlds (topic moved)

Quoted from "LaUnicorn" Only problem is that there are still certain MOD's that decide they don't have to inform a player if they have been banned and for how long said player is banned for. There has even been an issue of that tonight in W11 w more than one player being banned when tryign to get clarification on a rule about outside links that is not written in black and white. Said rule only states that outside links can not be posted in the SB but does not specifically state that they are nt...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 10:09pm

Easy Ways to Irritate Women

i will never understand why god gave woman a voice box lol i am just kidding i repect woman way more then guys

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 9:54pm

The word Trollop

MADS!!!!! Urbandictionary is the bomb diggity or something like that

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 8:32pm

Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "Ranock_Ironfist" Easy way to irritate women: Talk about her monthly cycle. Why would talking about menses be an issue, its really no big deal and a wonderful part of the life cycle yea but why do you always seem to be on yours?

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 12:12am

The word Trollop

Sorry i have heard the word Trollop being used lately in the SB. if you look it up on urbandictionary.com you will understand what i mean. well 99% of those words are censored and so should that. *bows* btw i see each world gets more and more emotional with time. get use to the words "OR, AND, THE" cuase that is all you will be able to use soon

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 8:41pm

Missing Thread? (topic moved)

DS must have deleted it

Monday, August 30th 2010, 11:39pm

Epiphawotsit

that's not what you said last night

Monday, August 30th 2010, 8:14pm

Epiphawotsit

Good God Mads, are you turning into TBK now with 10 page long posts?

Monday, August 30th 2010, 6:21pm

tell them the truth

Monday, August 30th 2010, 4:42pm

sitter tool

you say that like it is a bad thing Mads

Friday, August 27th 2010, 3:54pm

sitter tool

pick a better sitter then, this argument (or ones very simular) have been made time and time again. they dont plan to change the sitting tool

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 4:06pm

Any seen Falco?

LMAO thanks for the offer man but i am cool with just poking around W9 for now

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 12:34am

What song is playing?

Jack black T D - F..K her Gently

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 10:42pm

W4 lvl 100 for sale

*kicks Ug*

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 10:40pm

Revitalizing the orders' dead accounts

Personally i just think it is a bad idea that is all. I knwo that the Player's dont own their oen accounts here in HW. (which is BS) so really selling an account is Illegal. btw i think it is funny that GAS allows accounts to be sold cuase it is illegal.

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 10:08pm

Goodbye and Farewell

I will see ya Around Grak *points to FB*

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 10:05pm

Any seen Falco?

Sup Leth

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 12:24am

Allow 'Multi' Accounts

*misses the Angry Pagan and his heart*

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 12:17am

Late introduction

odin are you talking aboutmy ego now or your head?

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 5:17pm

World 1,3 and 5 accounts for sale

fat fingers 1 month* and sense when can we not edit our own posts?

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 5:16pm

has these sales really been going on for almost 2 months now?

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 5:10pm

Revitalizing the orders' dead accounts

So what you are saying is that if someone has an accident in RL and cant log on for 3 months they loss all thier hard work simply because some new player doesn’t want to build a character from level 1. Also now you are talking about orders carrying dead members for 3+ months and that is a good thing? (All orders i have been in kicked people who were not active for over a week.) Another thing is now an order master will have control of the account. What says he will not be selling accounts to peo...

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 5:01pm

Late introduction

Quoted from "Hinaody" Quoted from "OdinBelakor" I too get kinda gun-shy when I have to take it out in front of other people Don't like the stares and their envy Eh? He was talking about his little buddy

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 4:30pm

What are we suppose...

Larp = Lovers around role playing?

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 1:04am

Randome? lol

lol

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 12:30am

What are we suppose...

*touches Mulv's hand softly before puckering up for a big wet kiss* is this what we are suppose to do?

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:44pm

Hola

Quoted from "erialc" I am competing with UG in regards to who has the biggest EGO in HW and I just noticed that he has 9 more posts than I do in the present yourself thread...and I just can't have that We all know that I have the biggest Ego Claire lalala I see you are still fighting for #2

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 4:06pm

Wow... are they keeping any active members of the Forum?

Tuesday, June 8th 2010, 7:23pm

W1 Account for FREE

they freeze all your accounts that have the same email address.

Tuesday, June 8th 2010, 6:56pm

W11 Lvl 12 for sale

Buy it now for 500 dollars!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 7th 2010, 3:24pm

Battle Healing for HB

Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "ViViD" You already get battle healing after the HB, hense what all the money you get is for *shrug* your not getting it...I want the HB to be included in my battle healing tixx....We earn that gold in the HB!!! I am just stating why they dont allow battle healing for the holy battle, you get 90% of your health as Gold back. So really you get battle healing without having to pay for it. So it actually helps out people who cant pay for battle healing (and i belie...

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 6:30pm

Drop the global Holy Battle

Scar you are not seeing the big picture. they deleted the area where you could see the previous Holy Battles. I am thinking this is becuase if you were watching the number of players that have dropped out of the HB went down by 35% that was roughtly 700 players in the course of 2 months sense they did the ticket exchange BS. so they had to do something to keep players interested

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 5:55pm

Battle Healing for HB

You already get battle healing after the HB, hense what all the money you get is for *shrug* 90% of you life you get back as gold

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 4:46pm

open a US/NA only server

holy god, if it is not one thing it is another. you may be the most pestimistic person on this forum. quit whinning and play the game or dont. it is that simple. guess what Life isn't fair. sometimes people have an advantage over you. the sooner you find that out the better off you will be.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 6:52pm

Blert & Ved

Blert i believe Claire was refering to your Profi-cow Cornith or whatever his name is....