You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, August 20th 2010, 4:52am

Author: Blue Tiger

Worlds Dying Problem

just leave the game

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 1:30am

Wednesday, January 13th 2010, 11:06pm

Hey

Quoted from "Underground" BT I still love this game. that sucks

Friday, January 1st 2010, 3:50pm

Delete Wardo90

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" ยง4 - Cheating / Farming is forbidden and leads to the deletion of all the accounts involved! That only applys to people who havent tixxed for over 5 months.

Saturday, November 28th 2009, 2:29pm

Hey

I got bored over the Thanksgiving holiday so i decided to say hey.. I got one question.. Why in the world are yall still playing this game?

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 5:28pm

For Sale: Player in W1-9

Quoted from "Black Wind" Damn! And to think that I have been sitting people's accounts for free. How dumb am I? Don't answer that! Very

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 5:26pm

Where is Big Phil?

im in my own world

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 1:13am

Level-100 W2 account for sale: 12 hours left on eBay

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Buba the Great" Quoted from "falcotron" The eBay listing is finally active. See the initial post in the thread. By the way, I've set it up to give 20% of my sale price to Habitat for Humanity if it sells through eBay. If you hate houses, poor people, Christians, or Jimmy Carter, I dont know if I can change it to a different charity, but if you buy outside eBay I don't have to give them any money. The more important question, is Jimmy Carter going to get paid...

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 1:12am

W4 L91 BadCo =For SALE

i miss him already

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:08am

Why I'm leaving W2

Quoted from "Underground" Then that world will be run by pagans again. is that bad?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:07am

What to buy, and when

What to buy? If it looks good and everyone else is getting it than buy it. When to buy? When everyone is beating you by a bigger margin than they should...( This theory does not work if your name is Buba)

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:07am

What to buy, and when

What to buy? If it looks good and everyone else is getting it than buy it. When to buy? When everyone is beating you by a bigger margin than they should...( This theory does not work if your name is Buba)

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:05am

I Remember when Holy War was fun

It was fun once.. Just dont know if i can remeber it..

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:04am

exchange account with me

ill trade you a level 1 account

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 11:15pm

30 Victory w7

Quoted from "Mulvers" Quoted from "Blue Tiger" I feel special You ARE "special" ..... i know

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 11:14pm

Why I'm leaving W2

From what i heard LOS just got tired of the tixxers in w3 and decided to tixx way past them so they would quit... So far from i hear it worked

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 11:12pm

Movies That Gets/Got You Emotional

Quoted from "erialc" I have a difficult time crying so when I know I need a good cry, I will rent either Sophie's Choice or Babette's Feast, those movies hurt my heart You have no emotions.. i dont believe you can cry...

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 11:11pm

Quoted from "falcotron" The eBay listing is finally active. See the initial post in the thread. By the way, I've set it up to give 20% of my sale price to Habitat for Humanity if it sells through eBay. If you hate houses, poor people, Christians, or Jimmy Carter, I dont know if I can change it to a different charity, but if you buy outside eBay I don't have to give them any money. My Grandfather use to be CEO of Habitat for Humanity international When he was i never got to see him but now he re...

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 2:11pm

Why I Hate Buba!

I hate buba because i lost my first fantasy game in the HW league because jake delhomme sucks

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 2:08pm

30 Victory w7

wow i have been quoted onto someones profile I feel special

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 2:07pm

Why I'm leaving W2

Wow you have to be kidding.. Quadruple hero!! Roflmao good thing i left before this... HW is now ****** up.. There is no escaping the tixxing.. Sooner or later tixxers will go to w4 and w1 and tixx like crazy just like LOS does..

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 1:59pm

Movies That Gets/Got You Emotional

Quoted from "DonReality" Black Hawk Down Many will agree with this. Especially for those who know someone who was there.. I forgot the name of the movie saw it on TV once.. It was about the Twin Tower attacks and all the brave firefighters who risked thier lives for others..

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 1:57pm

Quoted from "kitkatkev" Your Leaveing W2 Falco? No he just selling his account so he can come back in a week and buy it back

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 3:23am

Selling Strongest W2 Account -- SOLD!!! :)

does this mean you will stop the steriods?

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 2:30am

30 Victory w7

i thought you quit

Sunday, September 13th 2009, 12:54am

Selling Strongest W2 Account -- SOLD!!! :)

If you are selling any of your multis feel free to give me one..

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 2:09pm

Looking for a W2 Account

i think im going to stay with my character or atleast ill try too.

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 12:06am

Rollover plunders

Im just asking for rollover plunders.. not all this other junk in this thread..

Friday, September 11th 2009, 2:51am

Looking for a W2 Account

I started from level 1 and now im level 19.. Hauled 22k now.. Its more fun than i thought it would be..

Friday, September 11th 2009, 2:45am

Looking for a W2 Account

Quoted from "Jambo" To join at a competative level, i don' want to join so far behind that the game has no meaning World 1 is fun and im a level 19.. i meant in asking why you are joining world 2.. its one of the worst worlds

Friday, September 11th 2009, 2:42am

Looking for a W2 Account

Quoted from "The Black Knight" Quoted from "Jambo" To join at a competative level, i don' want to join so far behind that the game has no meaning As I understand it (not that I play there), unless you're willing to spend a few thousand dollars on tix, you're never going to be competitive anyway. I could be wrong, since I don't play there, but w2 sounds like one of the worst worlds to join. You can be competive without tixxing.. You just need to farm..

Friday, September 11th 2009, 1:20am

Looking for a W2 Account

can i ask why?

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 3:22am

Corrupt a Wish Game

But you did and you were the 1,000,000 post on the forum and win 100 tickets but since you didnt want to post i get them all.. I wish Buba wasnt a buba

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 10:15pm

Rollover plunders

bump

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:42pm

World 8 Battles

There will be no big battles until you talk about KA some more..

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:39pm

Corrupt a Wish Game

BTW I wish i was i could have some apple pie

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 9:39pm

Corrupt a Wish Game

Quoted from "Mulvers" I wish I was a girl I thought you were one... But there will be no guys in the world...

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 2:09am

English Admins/customer support

because the german worlds dont want a USA admin team

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 1:15am

Why I Hate Buba!

I hate buba because he cant spell new alliance right.. He spells it like this New Allyance

Monday, September 7th 2009, 5:59am

Petition for Buba to join W8

I thought we all hate buba.. Phil im going to guess on who you are in w8.. You are one of the super duper mega tixxers?

Monday, September 7th 2009, 5:33am

Different residences for different faith

This is a suggestion that there is absolutly no negetives that i can see..

Monday, September 7th 2009, 5:09am

Congratulations to HWT

Quoted from "Mildred" In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act (George Orwell) Viva la revolution! Quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.. also by george orwell

Monday, September 7th 2009, 5:06am

Why I Hate Buba!

I hate buba for acting like a buba I hate buba for not joining the HW FF I hate buba for not closing the door when he has do the #2 and stinks up the TTW castle I hate buba because everyone else does I hate buba because he doesnt put salt on his french fries I hate buba for not wearing underwear when he wore his man skirt last week I hate buba for wearing a mask I hate buba for being shirtless I hate buba for not being in w1 and being in my 1 man order I hate buba because he doesnt wear deodorie...

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 2:58am

Smexy Symbol

I think i was ether 10 or 11 when i saw that movie..