You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-21 of 21.

Friday, January 8th 2016, 6:05pm

Author: JimmyCrackCorn

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

lol seriously, 4 years after this thread was started and with Game art studio nearly broke you actually think this is going to happen

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 9:58am

W5 account

Account sold

Friday, July 16th 2010, 12:37pm

Pillory

why have a pillory at all,Admin just bans accounts with no reason given or warning or message of any sort. When someone is leaving the game and wants to share the gold they have been hoarding away for over a year and has a fun battle with lots of participants on both sides,what is the harm,i'll tell you what the harm is,,,, its bruising to sooky egos of "certain" players. same players across most worlds,same problems,same issues,same hypocritical decisions get facts before you follow fiction

Friday, July 9th 2010, 8:27am

1 Accounts for Sale

W5 level 110 Organised Crime - 100 euros is price World 5 Account is in Top 5 for gold haul and Top 10 for Experience,Fully stocked with elixers Been a good 2years plus. Cya

Sunday, June 27th 2010, 9:54am

Author: Organised Crime

Order recruiting

[SoL] is currently seeking active ,enthusiastic players to join our order in world 11.

Friday, March 26th 2010, 5:26am

W7 Level 88 account for sale

Quoted from "Forge" Problem is, HW attracts aholes like manure draws flies. Being the biggest ahole in HW is like being the hottest chick at a Victoria's Secret show. You have to rise above. Well Forge,I'd like to think I have risen up there have'nt seen you for ages Hi Zainab Well you could just let me look after one of those accounts till it sells or you give it away, you know what I am capable of..... say hi to "UT" and im still kickin

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 3:41am

Account for sale

good riddance, mission complete, tho your lucky you still get someone to sit your account using your password for access......

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 5:24am

get it straight Sokar

yes i formed a "suicide' order, with 4 other ACTIVE players, and we attacked the same 3 orders over and over,TUA,SWORD and SOV after 2 battles your order members were moaning and crying about it, i did not do it at the request of others ,unlike IG, and after reading your order description, i must say the comment " somehow TUA is still on the outside " makes me laugh what sort of treatment did you expect when you chose to shun the rest of the pagans and become SOV whipping boy......

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:46pm

Come to world 5

and just so you know, i have reported you again....lmao enjoy

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:45pm

Come to world 5

what is true is that your comments suggesting a certain player should commit suicide in RL were your true downfall. a real shame you have tainted yourself with LI's brush..... im tired of your pathetic banter

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:41pm

Come to world 5

i have never played mafia boss lol your pulling at thin air in a desperate attempt to sound clever lmao

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:34pm

Come to world 5

no i was'nt lol, i was given a 24hr ban for a 6 word comment posted in w6....lol your the multi accounter with your mate LI..........

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:29pm

Come to world 5

lol your the one whining about someone wanting to meet you....... and w5 is very active actually,lots of battles and everyone is having fun, without you

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:18pm

in response to richard3 comments

your the one thats needs cleaning up, your comments towards certain players in w5 made people very upset and thus you are hated there, you deliberatly suicide attacked orders in a vain attempt to gain popularity with certain group of players, but in fact you ended up shunned and your order collapsed, stay in w9 where you belong

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 9:56pm

just to clarify

ANZAC is now ranked #1 order in w5 for gold haul.

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 1:36am

Account for sale

Macgyver Level 71 details on account

Monday, September 21st 2009, 9:49am

Author: morag

top 10 orders on W5

1 [SWORD] Saracen Sword of Justice 64641 2 [ANZAC] AustraliaNewZealandArmedCorps 56719 3 [SOV] Swords Of Virtue 48934 4 [TUA] The Unholy Alliance 31695 5 [TTKT] The True Knights Templar 24742 6 [HB] Hell Bound 20172 7 [DEATH] Dark Knights 19490 8 [KoJ] Knights of Jerusalem 18615 9 [TIKoC] The Immortal Knights of Christ 16885 10 [AOL] Army of Light 10217

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 12:58am

i feel sorry for you

you obviously have some RL issues and this place is your only outlet for your frustrations sorry you are not as fortunate as you would like to be.. i care not of your opinion , i just enjoy the fact you cannot help but respond to my statements with unrelated dribble i hope the mental health system helps you adequately in the future, though looking at your fragile state of mind, i somehow doubt it LMAO

Friday, August 28th 2009, 9:59pm

LMAO

facts,,,,, meh we have no allies listed. you state quite clearly that if anyone attacks your order within 36hrs of a battle you will retaliate with suicide attack. you missed todays declaration, boo hoo the fact you need to resort to insults and name calling on this forum shows how insecure you are this will never change, your idea of strategy is to spend cash, your the whiner, "i need XP " "he's flippan vile" LMAO go buy another 20 packs of tix and some more "friends"

Friday, August 28th 2009, 6:39am

Strategist ,what a joke

Avg.Order Level 75.74 |Approach With Caution| but not within 36hrs.......LMAO ~When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph......... LMAO just have a look at that screen shot and see where all the mercs are.........................

Monday, August 24th 2009, 7:18am

Just So You Know

For people not familiar with the World 5 environment here is an insight, SOV has allied itself with the biggest Saracen and biggest Pagan orders. Which is great, except if anyone declares on SOV within 36hrs of them having a battle, DonReality uses suicide orders ,either [JC] or [WM] to declare on the opponents allies, thus making a victory near impossible, which is sad as SOV have such big allies but obviously they have little faith in them. SOV likes to try and dictate terms of battle, and has...