You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 654.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:28pm

Author: erialc

Need 2 recruits to declare

Hello Dragon Warriors are looking for two new recruits so we can declare battles (need 5 members). We are a christian order, I don't care what level you are and we have no allies, so you fight when you want and for who you want.

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 6:29pm

Some old and new suggestions

I'm against making the game any easier ie equipement & horse..Itsjustme said it just right...it's about careful planning regarding the battles it's a game strategy to declare on orders at the same time better know as suicide I like the strategy it takes careful planning, communication and coordination to pull it off successfully..it is well used when a bunch of orders are allied and dominate the world or now group..keeps things interesting for those that are not in the dominate orders and when y...

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 7:12pm

Merger Updates?

Quoted from "BENCH401" How about passing a word to the powers to be and let them know to fix the work pay and lower the cost of gear when they patch things up thur night DITTO!

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:54pm

EvilPanda Sighting???

Hahaha It does sound like Panda!

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:35pm

Camper's after the merge

I don't camp but I know many that enjoys hitting dead accounts below level 11...what are they going to hit when all the dead accounts are removed?

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:28pm

May be the HOLY WAR is more interesting

Having a Bank will take away from hauling and take away from the game in general as did Battle Healing and 2 hour protection for those 10 levels and below you when they 1st log on...oh and the 2 hour protection now after the Holy Battle With that said...with the huge reduction of players it does make it difficult to sell pots to buy that equipment that costs 500k+...My suggestion would be to lower the price of equipment and/or raise the price of elixers that you sell back to the shop and of cour...

Monday, August 13th 2012, 11:32am

Remove Battle Healing

I don't like this idea...I also don't like battle healing...HW needs to go back to its original concept when the game 1st began.....let people get a 1000 gold for a tix, tixxing wasn't so crazy back then and HW made extra money off it..I would like my old pay rate back also, I thought that pay cut was one of the biggest slap in the face too GAS's loyal premium buying customers.

Friday, August 10th 2012, 1:15pm

number of accounts in worlds after cleanup?

The PM that HW Support sent out if I can remember correctly, stated anyone who hasn't logged in for the last 30 days would be considered inactive and deleted...so based on that I thought a whole lot of accounts would be deleted...guess I was wrong.

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 8:10pm

number of accounts in worlds after cleanup?

I just checked the High Score list on W4, there are still 3000 players listed....I don't believe there are that many players active on W4...are you sure you deleted inactive accounts

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 2:59pm

Merger Updates?

Quoted from "General Dogsbody" GAS don't have to merge worlds, they could just leave them as they are. Thanks for reminding all of us how grateful we should be......*wonders if he just watched a Fawlty Towers episode*

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:39am

response to Information on the World Groups

On a more serious note....I thought that the rule of sharing an IP address and not being allowed to join the same order was still in place I always thought that was a good rule... I guess I missed the announcement

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 11:24am

response to Information on the World Groups

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" "Beaver Bullies", hahaha He is exactly what this game needs to liven up the SB's. When this game 1st started the SB's were so fun to watch, all the bravado and Battle Smack it felt like a war game...intimidating the enemy just like real life war

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 10:40am

merging worlds Question

I won't be changing faiths in any of the worlds I play, but seems like a good and valid request.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 7:41pm

A better long-term model for HW:

I never liked the idea of resetting the worlds its similar to forges idea of taking stuff away...makes no sense to me...why doesn't HW go back to their original concept when the game was really good and tons of people played, obviously some of the recent changes have driven people away.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:05am

A better long-term model for HW:

After reading thiis, I'm liking the HWT solution of merge even better

Friday, June 29th 2012, 6:35pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Quoted from "Ben The Dark Knight" A Map are we getting a map? Seriously do we really care about a map right now....

Friday, June 29th 2012, 6:33pm

Quoted from "renwor" Its soo simple in the eyes of marketing department, but those english are so dense! hahaha!!! you read their minds

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:17am

Can GAS confirm

One of the hardest things in this game presently is to sell elixers to buy gear and horses that cost 500k+, if residing in a dead world. I bought a horse in W3 & W2 within the last 6 months and I did it by having elixers in the market for days and not being safe for over 48 hours.....I had the potential of being a huge cow, the only thing that saved me was being in a dead world because you rarely get hit. It was a chance I took because I could not and would not stay awake for 48 hours so that I ...

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:07pm

Quoted from "The Real Judge" Why DO WE NOW HAVE TO WAIT TILL AUGUST ID LIKE AN ANSWER PLEASE. My guess would be that's when all the testing will be finished and the new HW will be ready to launch

Monday, June 18th 2012, 2:28pm

World Merging - deletion of accounts

Quoted from "DragonEater" audio engineers, HW has sound

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 8:21pm

staying on waht ever topic is being discussed

Jeez relax it was a joke...with all the death and tragedy in the world I think we all need to lighten up!

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 9:29pm

I just noticed you spelled "What" wrong.....

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 10:03pm

definitely merge the worlds and be able to have all of your accounts! use the current rules that two players from the same IP address have to use, I really don't see what the issue is...I have played in many worlds where husbands wives, partners, kids and whole families have played from the same IP address, why would having more than one account in a world be an issue? Safeguards for abuse are already in place.

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 9:09pm

Why should I have to choose? I have poured money into all my accounts to keep them premium plus the time I have spent building up each account. I as a paying playing customer would be really angry if I had to delete any of my accounts. Its not the customers fault that the game is dying, why should I or anyone else who has accounts in multiple worlds have to suffer a financial loss.

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 5:11am

I remember when the forum was interesting, active and lively with heated debates, maybe at this point we should be grateful for any kind of post...even the dreaded derailment.....

Monday, January 30th 2012, 4:29pm

Elixirs

I like Warwicks idea I have millions of pots to sell in various worlds, but its virtually impossible unless I want to stay online for 8 to 12 hours and I don't.

Friday, January 13th 2012, 10:46am

Epic Battle

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Would that be Epic FAIL for Orda Babbarica? Hahahahaha.......

Friday, December 30th 2011, 8:57pm

Grudges

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" does everything always go back to W6? I love that hate filled world!

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 6:06pm

Big Phil HW Philosophy-for new OMs and W7

Elizabeth I of W2 & W3 mentored me in my 1st OM position in W4, I'll never forget her advice "Better too be feared and hated than to be liked" gotta say that advice has served me well

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 10:47am

My New Year's Resolution

When I was applying for graduate schools I looked into Yale, at the time it was only a 30 minute commute. The problem with Yale is that if you take a degree with them you have to go full-time they won't allow part-time or let you work full-time. There reasoning is the coursework is much to rigorous to be doing anything else. Like most people I didn't have the luxury of attending school full-time, I had to work for a living so I opted for a very affordable and flexible SCSU just down the road.......

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 8:30pm

Quoted from "Ozzman" OK,we actually starting to debate again,so few previous posts about the actual merge.... so,VM,if the worlds merge by 2 or 3,or 4,lol,you think there will be enough "space" for you and the other ppl who have multiple accounts to keep them? maybe if an "exception" was made to the merge,so,for example,if you have a w2 and a w3 account,and the worlds merge by 3, what IF your lower level account was allowed to transfer to the next group of merged worlds? just making suggestions...

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 7:58pm

Quoted from "_Rosy_" in merged worlds those same people will be there so whats the point of multi accounts in a world Some of us have paid premium for 3 to 4 years on all our accounts and in some worlds had their accounts tixxed by generous friends....I really don't like to waste money which is why I want the option of keeping all my accounts and whats more I had put a lot of time and effort into leveling my accounts so they are top tier...why should I a loyal customer have to pick and choose b...

Friday, November 25th 2011, 9:34pm

Quoted from "The Real Judge" Why would you need more than 1 account in a merged world. The thread asked for my opinion and I gave it..I want to keep all my accounts because I put a lot of time and effort into them and until this year they have all been premium...I suspect there are quite a few high level players in multiple worlds that feel the same way I do.....You must be new to the game and can't appreciate what it takes to have a top tier account....

Friday, November 25th 2011, 12:23pm

Quoted from "crescentia" I see it in the tournaments how different some accounts are at the same level. It could discourage the english players. Hahaha...english accounts are weak Regardless, I would like to see english worlds merge as long as I can keep all my accounts..

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 5:32pm

Admitted Cow

Quoted from "The Black Knight" I don't think she's assuming anything. She's simply trying to say that the profile is misleading, assuming it wasn't approved by a mod. Exactly!

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 2:39pm

Admitted Cow

Quoted from "Soulless Lady" have you tried an ingame support mail ? The profile stated that it was approved by a Mod...I have been told many times by admin, super mods & mods that decisions by mods can not be questioned and that you have to follow their directives or you can be banned...so I chose a more public forum for my question so as to CYA and that this doesn't get lost or swept under the rugs in the ingame support option....I have played this game and dealt with the HW ruling class of pe...

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 1:16pm

Admitted Cow

Quoted from "Ozzman" btw,i think we totally messed up VM's thread.sorry...but everything just comes to tixxing in the end You did mess up my thread and this topic had nothing to do with tixxing....I could care less if the admitted cow I am referring to tixxes or if he can be beaten or not (I have played with some of the biggest tixxers in the game from W3, W2, W5 this guy is a peanut compared to them...and yes even the mega tixxers can be beaten)....This discussion was about rule equity in rega...

Monday, November 21st 2011, 5:55pm

We want your opinion!

as long as i can keep all my accounts I am happy with the decision to merge worlds

Sunday, November 20th 2011, 4:46pm

Admitted Cow

Quoted from "The Real Judge" also question for erialc.Was Corinth actually cowing out ?? if so then this thread becomes a big fat dud since the w12 guy hasnt lost a penny. Admitting you're a cow is against the rules it's as simple as that regardless if you are unbeatable or not....I take issue when players flaunt breaking the rules and state that their profile was Mod approved...Having different rules for different people is unfair in a game that clearly states the rules and took action against...

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 6:40pm

Admitted Cow

"Account deleted and pilloried" I was going to bump this thread but it seems as though it was closed... I just ran across a profile in W12 that says they are an admitted cow because they don't want to spend the 20% on elixers...Also the profile stated that it was approved by a Mod....My question is why is it OK for the person in W12 to be an admitted cow, but HWT deleted and pilloried Corinths W6 account for doing the same thing Have the rules changed I'm a lil confused....

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 5:23pm

Information regarding the Survey

DragonEater, You are doing a great job of keeping your customers informed it's much appreciated

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 3:24pm

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "redwhitedragons" If you ended up with 2,3 or even 4 characters in 1 merged world would you keep them all premium and actively play them. I have some really nice accounts in W2, W3, W4 & W6, right now only W6 is premium...if the worlds merged and it created a competitive and exciting world, I would pay to make my W2 & W4 accounts premium again only of course if I could keep my accounts that I have worked very hard on and would be extremely angry if they were deleted because of a mer...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 8:27pm

If you really want opinions...

are you feeling OK TBK that post is short and focused I totally agree with what you said and good to see you posting on the forum!!

Friday, November 4th 2011, 8:23pm

2 Fundamental Problems

@TBK...thank god or the elves for Phil

Friday, November 4th 2011, 7:41pm

We want your opinion!

I don't want to get rid of any of my accounts...why not be able to keep all of your accounts and merge worlds. Buba's idea is good also, make a world and choose an account to play in it.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 12:21pm

What would it take to keep/regain your business?

I've played many worlds but W4 has always been special to me...I have been thinking about why W4 is different from the other worlds...Although the SB convo doesn't reflect it, I think it might be because the average age of the player is a lil bit older and more mature...W4 gets the adversarial fun of a war game...we appreciate both our allies and foes and understand personalities is what makes the game interesting

Friday, October 28th 2011, 2:46pm

Work Pay Plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never could figure out why they decreased our work pay to start with...I have an idea as to why though!...HWT really needs to restore our pay rate to its original amount.

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 11:08pm

Activity Counter

I think this game is past the point of needing an activity counter and past the point of return......its just done...