You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 358.

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 9:53pm

Author: DonReality

W1 L104 Account For Sale

Lucky me, I logged in to check. It's been a while.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:21pm

A New Sign Here if you are leaving thread

I successfully managed to sell my W5 account about 2-3 weeks ago. My W6 account was sold like 3-4 months ago or longer... I'm just waiting to get my W1 account sold now. And frankly, I don't miss HW a bit. I only miss the bit of drama after a successful battle (It got annoying for the most part but, I deem them all to be compliments ) I'm done with text-based games, I moved over to MMORPGs. Goodluck to y'all . I thought Breaking my HW-addiction would be hard after my long experience and success ...

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 6:36pm

Edit:I'll stick around

So what update is it exactly that caused this? Did the Team finally provide Tickets for EXP??LOL Or something close to it? Enlighten me....

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 5:23pm

Update On Account

Current stats as illustrated. Will take reasonable offer.

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 5:14pm

W1 L104 Account For Sale

Account hasn't been actively played. Lost interest in the game many months back. Account Statistics Faith Christian Strength 240 Attack 220 Defence 203 Agility 215 Stamina 210 Level 104 Experience 53570 Gold haul 645521 Haul (average) 56.38 Draws 13 Victories 11450 Defeats 5791 Victories/defeats 1.98 Level 100 Horse attack 230 Horse defence 215 Horse stamina 230 Black Forest Fox Inventory Life Energy 26880 / 26880 Consecrated Elixir +50 LP Quantity: 89 Baptised Elixir +100 LP Quantity: 500 Bless...

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 9:03pm

W5,L99 Account For Sale

Quoted from "Underground" Don once again I will take over that acct in a heartbeat. I even have someone who would buy my acct that I currently have. If you want your acct in the hands of a strong honest player let me know. So you are selling your account but, would like to have mine for free? I don't think so, UG. no offense. I'll ofcourse take a reasonable amount in exchange for my account. Alternatively I'll be deleting it by the end of the month if it hasn't found a new owner.

Monday, March 8th 2010, 2:47am

W5,L99 Account For Sale

Quoted from "Rider" "argued your insinuations " is pointless Don you were a cheat, plain and simple and you know it so STOP trying to make out like you are an honest person and player. I never said that I was quitting HW?? I had a break for a while but no I have been back for a while. I left W5 but not HW... I guess you will have to make up another story, again. OC I totally agree with all of your comments good riddance Don I won't miss you too EmoSmee LOLZ. All those letters and words you've t...

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 1:50am

W5,L99 Account For Sale

I would have argued your insinuations if I cared enough but, I don't so "BEEP" PS: Please stop tryna convince people you have left and quit the game, you're just an emo hiding behind an account in W5 If you love the game, stay if you don't, stop tryna convince yourself. Atleast I know everything and all time spent was meaningless. Can't say the same about you.

Saturday, March 6th 2010, 1:35am

W5,L99 Account For Sale

Account available for Grabs: No eBay nonsense, or whatever. Just a fixed price and we can all be happy and move on with our Real lives and "Virtual" lives. £100 British pounds. No Less, no higher. There's been alot of time dedicated to this character. It's very well developed. Among a few Top of the class Strongest Accounts. Stats and Statistics are as follows: Faith Christian Strength 220 Attack 220 Defence 210 Agility 215 Stamina 211 Level 99 Experience 48690 Gold haul 2038856 Haul (average) 7...

Monday, February 15th 2010, 10:39am

W1 Account For Sale

Hey Y'all. My account is up for sale. It's a fixed price, so there will be no bidding as such. I'm requesting £80-£100 for it and the account is yours. This is equivalent to 4 *12 Pack premium tickets. Asking why I am leaving would be a rhetorical question, so please don't ask. Other gameworld accounts will be following soon. Account stats are as follows : Faith Christian Strength 230 Attack 220 Defence 196 Agility 210 Stamina 210 Level 102 Experience 51881 Gold haul 638323 Haul (average) 56.46 ...

Sunday, January 31st 2010, 11:47am

W4,W5,W8,W9 Accounts For sale

WTG Cere... Too bad you didn't wait a lil longer, since there are atleast 20 in the top levels leaving. It would be a sight to see W5 atleast fully-handed to the mult-accounters and multi-account "poser-sitters" Goodluck bud

Friday, January 8th 2010, 11:36am

Everyone talks big

And I'm ready to leave W5 soon The cycle of influx and efflux of players is amazing Note though: I will be deleting on the day I'm ready . I'll most likely try to reach 2,000,000 hauled first with high envious stats , THEN Delete As a means to prove that these binary-driven games don't have a hold on me.

Tuesday, January 5th 2010, 12:34am

Looking for W5 Account

A member just left or is leaving W5. Name : Bebekid. You might know him across other worlds, I believe W6. Contact him .

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 6:04pm

Ignore Tiberious

I think Teberius is an okay guy Sure, there's some broken english. However, as Snell stated earlier he does have some odd sense of humor. He's also not toooo bothered about his english, I just wish he would make a lil effort to check his spellings. ( They can be a bit annoying if you have to decode every little word to your discernment) Grammar isn't much of an issue. People's grammar mostly depends on where they originate from, they might use a direct grammatical translation from their native t...

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:33am

Everyone talks big

Quoted from "Mildred" Bad analogy Don No it isn't. It's meant to literally emphasize the grossness. There is ofcourse nothing gross about fathering someone else, just bringing the main thing into perspective. Which is Tixxing an account that belonged to someone else.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:26am

Everyone talks big

Quoted from "ViViD" Don, I am not saying I have spent as much as you have in an world. but i just deleted a charater in W2 that is stronger then your W5 guy you as well was one of my favorite enemies LOL. I seem to have alot of those. but i as much as i whined/yelled/hated you. I did respect you to a point. much like Claire. I will kinda miss you both. but really not that much Lets me just say , you've been on ignore for GodKnows how long. Your name is covered in dust in my ignorelist, besides ...

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:14am

Everyone talks big

Quoted from "Grizz" Don .. I agree again. I kinda hope he shows up there too and I can be rid of this cancer once and for all! This is my very first account that I have let go, finally in the hands of a stranger. My own account built from scratch , so you will understand the possible sentiment for that account (But, I don't) Playing HW has become a chore. The endless arguments and whimpering from 40+ aged drunks , makes my EGO inflate. In W6, some players really make me look super intelligent a...

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:08am

Everyone talks big

Quoted from "Richard 3" I too have made a stand. I am no longer in world five Tell me to make a stand again, when you've spent a ton towards order development and some stats.LOL It ain't easy but, as strong minded as I am, I can quit without a doubt.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:05am

W6 Account for sale

I was gonna offer you, my friend one of the 12 tixx I received But, since you're on the same path, I guess " Nevermind "

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 10:02am

Everyone talks big

Funny , for some odd yet gainful reason, I hope/wish he will go berserk in W5 (Though it appears the account he once had has landed in the hands of a multi in W5) I would be happy to delete in W5 too. If I manage to delete that account "WHICH has seen its share of money), all the others will be like throwing snow against a wall, piece of cake.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 9:51am

Everyone talks big

My account is sold, good riddance I needed a reason to quit some of the worlds I play anyways, and today's discovery has brought my dreams to fruition. I'm not gonna be dramatic and rant in the SB about tixxing, simple solution is to do what you "WANT" to do. If you're not prepared to leave a gameworld or quit,Don't even bother complaining. When all is said and done, remember that the damage is already done. You can't expect a tixxer to delete his/her account or quit because of one's hourly or d...

Friday, January 1st 2010, 7:15pm

The Shocking Pagan Origin of CHRISTMAS!

Quoted from "Tiberius Leodegan" ere we go again....................up d slope nd down d hill.. 1) i dint say u arent allowd ta express ur opinion.. 2)its nt necessary to ave critics bt i ave critics fer sum other reason whwther i post sense or nonsense, so i thought u wer one of dem nd still think u r.. 3)i dint ask pardon fer dat u goose.. 4)i dint beg people to read my thread.........i jus said dat if u feel i post rubbish(al d tym ), den u dnt ave to read em.. 5) as fer d "response", i expec...

Thursday, December 31st 2009, 10:53pm

Never Banned

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what? You've never been banned. You want a Cookie ?

Thursday, December 31st 2009, 10:41pm

Ugh...

Quoted from "Tiberius Leodegan" well, first of all i dunno who u r nd why u wanna pick up a fight wit me nor am i botherd...u r just one of my thousand "critics" fer d heck of it nd consider all my ritings as gibberish...............i admit at times dt im an idiot bt im serious wit regards to tis topic nd dnt jest on religon nor politics.............i ave already explaind y i ave copied nd pasted wit a few of my additions(go through d whole thing befor u talk nonsense) nd i dnt find it rong to ...

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 5:32pm

iPod Touch Questions

Yes they do. They have the same dimensions,shape. I have quite a load of apps. My favourite one is the Apple Remote. Wirelessly control my iTunes, play music through my Laptop within the building A few games I have, been a longtime since I had them Monopoly Worldwide Hero Of Sparta (Awesome Graphics) Billy Frontier ( An All'ai game) Brothers In Arms ( Great App) MotoChaser ( Sweet Graphics) Stick-Fu ( Martial Art Game)

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 5:27pm

Ridiculous reply from an admin

I exhibit no surprises

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 5:14pm

The Shocking Pagan Origin of CHRISTMAS!

This whole topic is gibberish, and full of nonsense. It's more like an inexpedient assault on the True origin of Christmas. Anyways, I'm not here to entertain your idiosyncrasy. Tiberius, just to advice you to re-evaluate your posts and most importantly not to copy/paste your sources without thorough research.

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 4:47pm

Some AI-War Features Into HW

This idea must have occurred to a few others.... A few suggestions: I would love to see the feature, whereby only alliances can sign up for a battle. No outsiders. (This eliminates the multis in battle issue which many despise soo much besides myself) Besides the above note, It will also encourage orders , instead of cowards at every corner, that have spies/ multies in almost every camp. As a result, they tend to jump into camp last minute with known expectations. This is an issue. Luckily we ca...

Monday, December 14th 2009, 6:11pm

on line bullying and intimidation

Quoted from "Dradaki" what the hell are you talking about? Are you saying people cannot meet IRL because they met on HW? How many times has people met one another from an online site. Yahoo personals ring a bell? I dont see what the big deal is. If you are a kid, then say so, since its doubtful people know others real age anyways. LOL there's a difference here Drad, this particular person is a nutcase, with a serious strong obsessive sense of inferiority complex. Funny enough i have him on igno...

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 4:39pm

Pre-Strikes---Myth or Reality

Short & Simple, Pre-striking is an absolute waste of time, especially from L60 onwards. I always chuckle when I see some individuals or midlevels appear in my DR, during an upcoming battle. Infact, I find it rather stupid. Why waste a silly 700-1000+ LP hitting a top level player, that's gonna end up fully healed for battle? Not only that, even if a random permits them by winning an attack, what are chances that someone won't be healed. 99%-100% of the time I am always ready for battle. I am ALW...

Friday, December 4th 2009, 10:05pm

The Official Dradaki review of HW updates

Quoted from "Dradaki" No more ally battles: Part of the fun was arranged friendly battle between allies. I suppose we can get around this by dissolving alliance then renewing after battle Yeah it sucks, just when a friendly ally had intentions of having weekly battles among ourselves, it's been changed. I don't think you should have made mention of that idea. " Dissolving and Renewing". They'll most likely apply the A.I War codes. In which an alliance can't be reinstated after a certain period ...

Friday, December 4th 2009, 9:48pm

I object!

Awesome, I can smell the tixx promo coming again. And it would seem as if the random was deliberately tweaked to annoy higher level players and force some to tix. This is plain ridiculous. Since the last update (over 4 months ago) when the fight script was modified, all my fights were great. Now, it's been changed and "TADA" Why play a game that seems to be influenced with "Political Correctness"??! It's survival of the fittest in this game. Surely some, in fact many people tixx, or have tixxed,...

Friday, December 4th 2009, 5:27pm

Mail Blocking Feature

Thanks a Million for implementing this simple feature I'm truly glad. This will cut down the fanmail I receive from my lovers

Saturday, November 7th 2009, 10:59pm

What type of car do you drive?

SEAT Leon 2008 Cupra. Was a part exchange for my old Peugeot 306 2000

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 5:34pm

World Nicknames!

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" World 7----Underground’s World not 100% sure on this one I believe "The Hilarious World" is more fitting.LOL World 5 ~ The Axis World ,As some call it. Or "Don's Realm"

Monday, October 26th 2009, 3:18am

Mail Blocking Feature

Quoted from "Dradaki" * Ignore list for player mails I'm sure this has been suggested before. And I was looking to re-suggest it again. But, Thanks to Drad, I managed to remember it. Quoted from "Dradaki" * Ignore list for player mails It would be great, in fact beyond Great once and if you can apply such a feature. We can all then return to a normal gaming mood. And happily block some ignorant,bitter-filled and arrogant players from mailing you. You need to admit, there are players who simply ...

Monday, October 26th 2009, 2:57am

Ironic

Funny, you must mention Tixxers. I don't believe tixxers should be your main concern. Perhaps you should be more concerned about "Multi-accounters" and "Account-theft". That is becoming rather popular in HW. And it started in W5. Very soon that culture will creep into other worlds. There has been endless reports,complaints accompanied with factual evidence reported which "is" always discredited by the management team, even after a recent,vivid,clear,crystal, luminous and (any other definition) e...

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 6:04pm

BUMP

More tips for the NOOBs Reading Pleasures Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Noobs- Don't do safety fights Do all their plunders at once Carry gold with them Write hate mails Ask for help on the SB Vets do safety fights plunder everyday 10 minutes at a time invests in potions laughs off losses when they make a mistake Ask for help via e-mail :-) and reads the FAQs

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 6:02pm

BUMP

BUMP To arrogant noobs out there that don't play the game,instead play "Who can send the most PMs". Read some wise words Quoted from "The Black Knight" Okay... serious tips (these will actually help): - Make sure to always have a safety fight active when you have any money. - Don't carry money when you're not safe. - Don't ever mouth off to someone of a higher level; they might take it personally and put you "on rotation" (as in, hit you every 12 hours for the fun of it). Good luck.

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 3:00am

best order in w7

LOL,I'm sure I was present on the day when this transpired I was actually the one to question that specific statement Jaleel made, anyways y'all can fight it off I'll be the merc on the sidelines doing 12hr grind

Friday, September 25th 2009, 2:19am

W4 L91 BadCo =For SALE

BadCompany Sad to see you leave bro, Who'c butt will be able to kick now ?

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 4:24am

Why I Hate Buba!

I hate Buba because I see him everywhere I go , On billboards, newspapers. And he's not even ALLLL that

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 4:20am

SITH vs K T

LOL, well what's done is done & I make no apologies for it. What may apply to W7-W8 does not apply to other worlds. If there are noobs and tixxer noobs causing problems there that's fine. In W6, we know best how to comport ourselves And we will criticize anyone that's subject to criticism. Being a MOD does not exempt you from the world's values and furthermore criticism. As for insulting a mod in another world, we all have our definition of what an insult might be. I will plainly tell someone, t...

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:41am

SITH vs K T

Quoted from "Zainab" Yes, thank you, it did clarify a few things. However, I have seen you call even a mod illiterate or something similar, and to my knowledge, he did not use any of the language you mentioned. His only crime was being Swedish and therefore not having English as his first language and therefore not using perfect English either. Well, I disagree. I have a very great memory for the things I say & that is exactly why people can trust me on my word. I did not call a MOD an illitera...

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 2:25am

Why is #1 always 2-3 days ahead?

Quoted from "falcotron" Hmm, I haven't looked for a while; maybe BadCo is already running the most powerful order in W1ES? I seem to remember someone talking about un refrigerador llena de cerveza.... Is that the Spanish world which you are referring to ? Or did you mean W1EN. If so, I wonder who BadCo is in W1.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 2:05am

SITH vs K T

Quoted from "Zainab" Hmmm.... Ok Don, I admit, I make mistakes in English, as it is not my first language and I have not been speaking it my whole life. Apparantly to you, that makes me illiterate... So, write me some essays in Danish, Swedish and German, get EVERYTHING correct and then afterwards, we will have the conversation about illiteracy again. Especially Danish I am curious about, it being one of the top five hardest languages in the world to learn, and closer to the top than the bottom...

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 6:50pm

top 10 orders on W5

Quoted from "Dradaki" Order hauls do not make an order the best in the world. Anyone can pop a dead order and have the top haul, hell I did that in W4 and scored a 113K haul. Did that make my 5 man order the best order in W4? I think not. LOL, i wanted to post your order haul of W4 but, I thought you would take offense if I added my sidenotes

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:52pm

SITH vs K T

Quoted from "Zainab" Must be because I am illiterate, because I normally don't speak English like everyone are supposed to do, according to what you keep saying in the SBs. If you say so

Monday, September 21st 2009, 5:16pm

Greatest Video Games ...

N64 Mario Kart Goldeneye 007 Fifa 99 Zel|da Super Mario N64 Duke Nukem Diddy Kong Racer SNES Mortal Kombat *All Versions* Street Fighter Super Mario Bros. Contra Killer Instinct Other PC Midtown Madness 1&2 NBA Live 2005 & Up XBOX DefJam Fight for NY ***** 5 STARS Matrix