You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-23 of 23.

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 10:36pm

Author: Bester

Guess who posts next...

Nope, not Davie. Only me... Davie might be behind me somewhere, so he might be next...

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 12:35am

Guess who posts next...

Sorry, ummm am I late? Ummm, I think it might be Fatrobin next.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 12:30am

Sae Aye!!!!!

Quoted from "Vallen" try typing in English, not gibberish / Celtic, you might get a better response. I get a headache just trying to translate what ever it is you're typing. What he said...

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 12:35am

Guess who posts next...

Only me! I think (oh yes I do) possibly Mut next.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 8:22pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope, not Davie. He is lurking around though.... Could he be next?

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:36pm

Guess who posts next...

I got lucky Maybe Mutania next?

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 10:09pm

Guess who posts next...

Wrong again... but we will wait and see. I think fatrobin next

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 11:14pm

Bread !

Yes, I have to agree. Bread is wonderful stuff, versatile and comforting. My favorite is Tiger bread. The smell of fresh bread is awesome, but fresh Tiger bread is better!

Friday, March 11th 2011, 10:59am

BANK

This idea has been utilized in other GAS games (In AI War it is a "safe" and in Glory War it is a "treasure chest") and is accessible to players that are willing to rent it for 1 premium ticket per month... It does not remove the challenge from the game as you have a limit to how much gold can be put into it in any one day, so it needs to be used with some thought. I think it could work here as well, but will players be willing to pay the price?

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:57pm

Battle Declarations

This should be posted in the suggestions section.

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 10:17pm

Guess who posts next...

Naarrp, me Again.... So where is Freya?

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 6:10pm

Guess who posts next...

Ummm, I dunno what Tibs said, but I would have to say he is wrong, cos its me. Perhaps freya will honor us with a visit?

Monday, February 14th 2011, 3:07am

Guess who posts next...

Narrp, not Tibs, only me Tibs should come out of hiding next per chance?

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 1:40am

One World for All?

Well I think it is a cool idea, it would surely make for a very active game. This sort of positive and creative thinking should be encouraged. Ideas like this one are exactly why the suggestion section is here. Thanks AngryBlue, please do not be put off by any rampant negativity that you might encounter.

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 1:35pm

World market

Quoted from "Clodomir" it would be hard to sell your lixxers....with so many people accessable to the market then everyone would be selling lixxers...it's already hard enough to sell lixxers I think this would just make it harder Valid point well stated, of course you could always say "Lixxers are perishable and do not travel well, so they would not be included in the international market"... Just a thought.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 7:17pm

Petition for SB for ALL.

I believe the expression is "Bump!"

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 1:12pm

Guess who posts next...

Yeah, okay here I am by special request It must be Freya's turn next?

Monday, February 7th 2011, 7:38pm

Guess who posts next...

Okay just posting here to break up the rhythm. I suspect Tiberius Leodegan will be here next.

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 5:53pm

ummm could it be...

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Who is Bester? I am a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. I don't exist; I was never even born. Anonymity (well ok, Bester) is my name. Forum rules and etiquette is my native tongue.

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 2:59pm

Zero plunders...

The frequency of Zero Plunders will get reworked in the income adjustment in the next part of the update.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:51pm

Chlamydia

Hi there, yep that's me new Mod in town. Just wanted to take a moment to thank y'all for the interest and the warm welcome.

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 5:03pm

Chlamydia

Greetings Ozz, I'm sure you meant no offense by your post, however you are no stranger to the rules of SB and to say " hope you all get chlamydia this year" is in no way funny. It is an offensive and unkind thing to say and even not taking into account the other drug reference made in that post it is unworthy of an experienced player and in no way sets a good example to other gamers. I'm sure you feel indignant that you were called on this flagrant disregard for the rules of SB and feelings of o...

Monday, December 20th 2010, 9:16pm

Premium Memberships

Whilst I understand your point, the production, distribution and management costs of such tickets would with out doubt make the cost of each ticket considerably higher that those purchased on line. Also it would be most difficult to work out where to allocate or distribute these tickets. I fear this idea could be a bit of a non starter.