No way i wouldn't second that

Friday, March 1st 2013, 2:38pm

Author: Ozzman

book recommendations !

Hermann Hesse-Steppenwolf and 1 for phil:JRR Tolkien-The Silmarillion

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 3:09pm

Count to 1000!

Quoted from "itsjustme" spam no picture/number=NO POST he's a tixxer,doesnt even know how to play forum games,imagine about the actual game

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 12:47pm

Regrouping of most important suggestions

Quoted from "Soulless Lady" the game has changed long time before apex showed up for us at least... the game has changed since several Apex's,all the same to me

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 3:03pm

Count to 1000!

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 2:41pm

Quoted from "Forge" A tixx-for-prem-and-BH-only world could very easily be profitable. It just won't be as profitable as the tixx-for-gold worlds, and that's the problem. When one person is willing to spend about 70K$ to make a monster account, you'd need a lot of normal players to make up the difference, and it's just not going to happen. Quoted from "Ozzman" I think that players in a tixx free server will pay to maintain that world,if they dont want to keep their accounts in older worlds,who ...

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 1:25pm

so many players showed up after years maybe in the forum,and they all got gloriously ignored.

Friday, February 1st 2013, 4:19pm

Quoted from "itsjustme" And the current ticket buying players wouldn't off-set the cost 1 non-tixing world? Quoted from "itsjustme" If INT4 were a tixx-free world, would those people continue to play there and buy premium only? I think that players in a tixx free server will pay to maintain that world,if they dont want to keep their accounts in older worlds,who can blame them? let the tixxers fight between themselves and those who play with them,and let us play the way HW was b4 Cpt Apex Quoted...

Friday, February 1st 2013, 1:47pm

Quoted from "Penelope" 1) Would everyone in this world have to be a premium player? I suspect that would have to be the case to gain enough revenue. definitely,we dont want it for free Quoted from "Penelope" 2) Would the cost of premium increase? If so, how much are you all willing to pay per month to play? 1 tixx=6euros,3 tixx=15,just my thoughts Quoted from "Penelope" 3) Define tixx free. Is this just not tixxing for gold? What about battle healing, which is in fact another a way to tixx in d...

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 1:26am

Quoted from "Traffic Gnome" and #4.... consider a tixx free world.... (other than premium that is ) thought about that one as well,but they wont even do the HB thingie,much more about tixx free world...and with dead forum(murder on almost-every- admin-passed-through-here hands),they just keep making it worse

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:56pm

minor flaw

International world 3 is still mentioned as Internationale Welt 3, just a minor lack of attention,we know how much G@S watch out for their customers

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:52pm

that have been neglected of course for the sake of...i dont know,probably G@S wallets 1.Reduce the ticket promotions,or at least put the tixx ratio back to where it was,1k gold per ticket.Ticket promos are not what G@S says in their hilarious announcements when they have a promo,they are not a form of convenience for the players,rather than just for merely 2-5 persons per world mostly. In case G@S hasnt noticed,promotions drive away old and new players alike. 2.What is going to be with putting t...

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:36pm

Just to say.......

we deserved another ticket promotion right after the "compensation"? thank you sooo much

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:34pm

New Ways to buy tickets

Didnt Lady Vos ask for paysafe in USA and there was a grandeur announcement that it has been done?no? i find paysafe like 50m from my house,cant be that hard

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:31pm

Join an order in another world

I want a lag and a promo @ the same time

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:25pm

Count to 1000!

Monday, January 7th 2013, 11:10pm

Ticket Promos

*walks in the thread winded up* What you saying now Jerr.Just WHAT are you saying now?! Quoted from "itsjustme" Save yourself some typing announcing it and just make it so... terrible thoughts,absolutely terible! Quoted from "itsjustme" As for a real promo, perhaps sell the tickets at a discount? If I could get BH and Prem for about the same price as prem or a little more, I might actually buy BH, but as it is, not gonna do it. this is madness!! You break the sacred laws of internet that clearly...

Monday, January 7th 2013, 9:01pm

Count to 1000!

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 1:43pm

Tixx-free world

Quoted from "itsjustme" Quoted from "Bullit Time!" Makes me wonder why the same people that believe in GaS ignoring suggestions won't stop making them. We just like to hear the latest "Company Line" the sound of perseverance

Thursday, December 13th 2012, 10:58pm

Tixx-free world

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Well, the company needs to consider if something is beneficial. Nobody wants to make a decision that ends in a financial disaster. That would lead on a road to nowhere for the players, as well. where now it only leads somewhere for the owners of the company,and ofc, Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Certainly. It is part of what I am paid for, after all. I've said it before and i'm bored to look for it,even tho the forum is significantly smaller than before you deleted it , ...

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 10:09am

Tixx-free world

Quoted from "Soulless Lady" discussed it last night with my friend.... and i came to the result,that i wont join any new world anymore... not even a tixxfree world... to start again from zero and put again years of work into this game... nope thanks if they would do a tixx free world,with fully new gear... but old ways of workpay,a change that its more worth to be in an order,as to be alone... MAYBE that would at least make testing me... but only play the same we have now again from new... no t...

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 1:44pm

What Rule was Broken?

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" What was 'bumping the thread' going to accomplish? I would very much like to know. Quoted from "itsjustme" Sometimes it seems subjects are forgotten about or simply ignored. Do you have to comment on every thing, no certainly the owners/managers of G@S could have no representative trolling the forums at all and they would be within their rights. But seeing as they do have operators/operatives/volunteers reviewing the forum, it at least makes it appear that there is 2 ...

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 1:39pm

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

Thought you were supposed to post in the thing called forum? Also thought that it is not necessary for admins to always put themselves in the spotlight,leave a conversation to roll a bit before they spam it with meaningless -in my opinion- comments about G@S policy and lock it down in the end? OK,we know the G@S policy now,thank you very much,admins may procede with what they were doing and leave the players to actually have a conversation and not only guess who posts next. Oh,and another thing-...

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 9:15am

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

G@S representatives reply only when it suits them,when it doesn't, they just let the thread die and lock it up because some1 bumped it,accusing him of spam,or derailing the subject etc. Now IF they answer you this one,Ben The Patriarch,it will be something like: "You know Ben,tixxing is optional"

Monday, November 19th 2012, 6:05pm

What Rule was Broken?

Quoted from "Bullit Time!" It's just "voicing an opinion" and "freedom of speech" if you're doing it, huh? I"m in this forum for almost 4 years,I've been banned by admins,but also praised for my posts both by admins that passed through here and several players. So yes,only if I AM doing it,not you Quoted from "Bullit Time!" And yes, that was sarcasm. laaaaaame

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 8:59pm

What Rule was Broken?

Quoted from "Bullit Time!" Bumping a thread is the internet equivalent of poking someone over and over for the sake of attention. If you want people to see you that way, fine. But for the love of god don't try to justify it. You should be banned for provoking Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Nothing else matters. Bumping a topic will not hasten a decision. Bumping is for when some time has passed and no good has come out of the suggestion.This does not necessarily mean the the suggestion is not any g...

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 8:33am

What Rule was Broken?

More annoying to me to have 1 HB per month,and that one broken as well. I think you're missing the point Soully,we are clients,we don't bump cause everything was said,but because we demand better HB for over a year. Do not remember any discussion about merged international worlds going on for so much time

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 6:40pm

What Rule was Broken?

its not

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 6:19pm

Count to 1000!

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:36pm

Some old and new suggestions

heeeeey,what's with the mod spam?The Forum is the way for PLAYERS to communicate with G@S,don't you have a secret meeting with G@S or something to do? Even moderators turned against G@S,what is this game coming to

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:31pm

Level up bonus

Quoted from "itsjustme" It says it right there unless you tell them to throw in a promotion with that patch,i'm sure the timer will be a matter of days

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:25pm

What Rule was Broken?

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" I just decided to close the thread because all that could have been said was said in that thread. Bumping it over and over again will not hasten anything, and it will not change any decision that may or may not be made regarding that issue. So, in essence, bumping it contributes nothing. Cpt Apex knows what we're going to think before we even think about it Quoted from "Captain ApeX" In any case, I have once more pointed the design team to the thread and asked them to...

Sunday, October 21st 2012, 2:24pm

Count to 1000!

Morocanite

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:47am

low-level hauling tips?

I have camped in 3-4 worlds,don't remember exactly now,but in the last one,which was IW1,hauled 50k in a week eaaaaasy.low level hauling tips apply,just need to work on it. even better when there's 2 of you,not Quoted from "itsjustme" Get your "family" and/or pets to play just 2 campers sharing cows(and e-love)

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 11:02pm

Count to 1000!

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 10:42pm

low-level hauling tips?

since I play w12... low level hauling tips applies to campers mostly,you are no camper,i think you are lvl12 there? It did apply to 11+ players 2-3 years ago,when you would play in a world you'd know. Now,with the merged worlds and the hundreds of dead accounts,you have to hit away all day,even when following the low level hauling tips. What i do,since i'm low level too,is xp hunt for 2 xp,might not get gold in every hit,but 2xp is guaranteed,and you can get some major moo moos also. Plus you ma...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 2:28pm

Count to 1000!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:47pm

Count to 1000!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:40pm

no its not,because with the old workpay,you could would split your plunders and be active for more than 3h overall, now you finish the plunders and can't wait to close the damn thing down,think about it. Plus,this is a thread about a tixx free world do not derail Cpt we want the average players to get hp hero again!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:35pm

[Fff]

Fenn did the mistake to think about it and now the forces of New Order have got him, make no mistake,once you enter the Matrix,there is little chance of coming back!Join FFF today!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:32pm

Plunders

NO

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:30pm

Quoted from "_Lylith_" we already have ozz for that Quoted from "cerebus" I agree........ you too cerebus my child... Quoted from "Holy Leader" Is there any chance of this happening by the end of the year by the end of year,not probable,but they will understand that it is essential to do so prepare for major lag when it gets implemented LOL!

Monday, October 15th 2012, 2:28pm

the players asked for more activity because your tixxing policy has drove everyone away, how good is standing in front of a screen for 2-3 consecutive hours,just to c that in the battle you just entered,you're going to get your butt wooped. It cancels it alltogether,if you know what i mean. We want 1,1 not 2 tixx free world,the money G@S has made from tixxers are more than enough to justify it

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 5:37pm

Quoted from "Forge" Supposedly the current system was put in to prevent folks who 'played' by simply setting 12 hours work over and over, and just buying stats, counting on battles to make up the XP. and what is wrong with that

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 5:27pm

Group 4 goof

me thinks they launched the promo when g4 came out just to break my nuggets,my 1st account is there,and bam,promo on the head other than that...if i could stay online for several hours and just xp hunt,all i'd get is 2xp hits,with minor elixir consumption.so just get in the choppa!

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 4:59pm

Quoted from "Ben The Patriarch" Noob question: what is the old workpay rate? If with todays standards,2/3 of your daily gold comes from plunders,in the old workpay rate,those 2/3 came from work,and 1/3 from plunders. payraise every 10 levels...man i miss it

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 4:50pm

Name Change for Longo

ok,now if you please fill in those applications and random papers.... *leaves a huge pile of paper on Fenn's desk*

Monday, October 8th 2012, 4:09pm

[Fff]

This is a Call to fight for Freedom,what is there to think? unless you too are a member of secret state police,my informants gave no such intel...

Monday, October 8th 2012, 4:07pm

Quoted from "Ozzman" Quoted from "Brightnite" helps avoid the possible multiaccounting. nope,won't happen...unfortunately,but won't happen