You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 5:09am

Author: Underground

Lvl 35 Int 8 for sale

Account has been sold. This thread can be closed.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 5:27am

Lvl 35 Int 8 for sale

Hello everyone. I recently bought another account there, and my old one is up for sale. I would like to get 30 euros, or $35 USD. Account has premium until the end of 2018, so that alone is worth the asking price. It has BH until the end of August 2018. Stats: Str: 70 Att: 70 Def: 67 Agl: 70 Stm: 68 Horse: Lvl 25 Att: 55 Def: 53 Stm: 55 Gear: Lvl 30 wep Lvl 31 helm Lvl 30 shield Lvl 30 armour Low amount of elixers on hand.

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 6:23am

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

I would like to also see an erase all button for sending messages. In the body of the message, sometimes you reply to messages that have like 7k characters. If you are on a phone, it is hard to erase all of that.

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 6:20am

Crescenda where are you?

Crescenda, please mail me in Int7. I have a very important question for you.

Monday, May 8th 2017, 7:10pm

When we went from HW 1.0 to HW 2.0 the changes affected all of the worlds. I am sure 3.0 will incorporate the changes across all worlds.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 4:26am

Another thing I absolutely hate is not being able to see what battles are going on when I am in camp. I should be able to at minimum view other battles. There are times where I have joined a battle camp with 11 hours to spare and can only go off messages that are sent as to what is going on. City battles have made order battles obsolete. Either rework them, or get rid of them. The benefits are cr@p anyways. Add some sort of way to gain XP between orders... similar to team arena, but it would be ...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 5:38am

I would also like to see 5 min plunder time for Premium, 10 minute for non-premium. Remove the selection of how long you want to plunder, unless I can choose a 60 minute plunder and potentially get 60 xp. The later you get in the game, the longer it takes to sell gear. Make it easier somehow to sell higher lvl gear. List out what the city perk is for a city battle in place of one of the worthless tabs that do nothing. Similar to a tab that lists out all of the gear. Tickets need to be transferab...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 9:07pm

I would love to see plunder able weapons and armour. Keep the 0-0 plunders, but put in a chance at finding gear with that. Maintain a max amount of cities an order can hold based on their castle size Reduction of ticket gold will not stop people from tixxing, they will just spend more. Make it possible to buy gear with tixx instead? HB should be once a week Have a third section in your diplomacy tab for "mercs" In order/city battles have a "mail all" button to send your camp list easily. Unique ...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 4:17pm

Holy-War 3.0 suggestions

I recently posted several ideas that would add value to the game, but seeing as the administration wanted formal suggestions here is the place to do just that.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:33am

Search tool that can locate lower level accounts

I recently joined EN1 again to do some hauling and say hi to the old folks there. It is incredibly difficult to search for anyone under the lvl of 20 in that world group. How would you expect a new person to edit the search parameters to find people to attack if they do not know how to do that.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:30am

Be able to join order battles and city battles

Currently if there is a city battle at 20:00 and an Order battle at 20:30 I can only join one of these and not both of them. You should be able to join battles unless they are at the same exact time.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:24am

Quicklink to adding a person to diplomacy list

Bump Still a great idea. Adding people from the highscore list should be this easy as well.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:22am

Extend free newbie healing to lvl 10

Currently you are healed through the end of lvl 5 after attacks and then it runs out. People might play a bit longer if you extended this to lvl 10.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:16am

Re-adjust pricing for the american market

I do realize prices have not changed for premium since 2007. The world is much different now though, and the Euro is sitting pretty close with the dollar. If 12 tickets cost 29.99 euro they should be around priced around $33, not $50. I do believe the conversion rates are hovering at $1 = 0.90 euros.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:11am

Better descriptions of why someone is not attackable

If someone is in a battle have it say "Underground is not attackable because he is registered for a battle" Not this warrior is not attackable.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:08am

Remove XP restrictions during battles

I get that GaS never intended this game to last as long as it has, and they need to constantly design new gear, but the restriction of 31 xp for a battle is stupid. Re-brand all of the old weapons then into higher level weapons with a different name. Get rid of battle fatigue as well.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:04am

Holy Battle once a week

The holy battle is the only time some people are active any more. Make them once a week so people can be on more.

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:00am

Message to all army camp participants

Messaging has always been quite weak in this game. Even until recently you had to say your thanks in the SB or message every single person individually. They fixed that by adding the option of messaging after the battle is over, but what about during the battle? It would be SO NICE to be able to message my side of the army camp with one click of a button instead of copying and pasting DURING the battle. A few more message type things: **When you are copied on a list with 40 some people on it and...

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 5:53am

Plunderable weapons / armour / potions

I still find this absolutely ridiculous that you only find gold in this game when plundering or protecting. Unique weapons were a welcome addition at first, but those have fast become a tool for the ultra stats folks to never need to buy gear. While plundering or protecting you should be able to find gear up to your level. They could make it relatively rare, but it would be so nice to offset days when you get terrible XP or when you get 5 0-0 plunders.

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 3:40am

Merge international worlds?

If this was the case, there would be no lower level people in the game.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 7:51pm

The Ancient Servant Lvl 55 INT6 For Sale

Account is still for sale. Very good starting out account if you wanted to play in int6. Very good stats for the level.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 7:50pm

Cardiac Arrest Lvl 70 INT6 For Sale

Account has been sold. This thread can be closed!

Friday, March 24th 2017, 12:56am

The Ancient Servant Lvl 55 INT6 For Sale

This was handed to me by a friend in the order. The price for this account is 15 euro. Payable through PayPal Only! I have sold enough accounts on here that I know to only use PayPal. Level 55 Experience 14858 Gold haul 29508 Haul (average) 11.68 Draws 8 Victories 2527 Defeats 5564 Victories/defeats 0.45 The Ancient Servant: Lvl 55 Strength: 101 Attack: 101 Defense: 101 Agility: 101 Stamina: 101 Horse: lvl 50 Attack: 111 Defense: 111 Stamina: 111 Gear: Lvl 50 Sword Lvl 55 Armour Lvl 45 shield / ...

Friday, March 24th 2017, 12:37am

Cardiac Arrest Lvl 70 INT6 For Sale

I recently bought another account in this world so my old account is up for sale. Looking to get 40 Euros ($44 USD) Cardiac Arrest: Lvl 70 Level 70 Experience 24122 Gold haul 141108 Haul (average) 14.84 Draws 6 Victories 9510 Defeats 6735 Victories/defeats 1.41 Strength: 128 Attack: 110 Defense: 110 Agility: 127 Stamina: 110 Horse: Lvl 100 Attack: 171 Defense: 133 Stamina: 171 Gear: Lvl 72 weapon Lvl 70 armour Lvl 70 helm Lvl 69 shield Decent stash of pots, but nothing crazy.

Friday, March 24th 2017, 12:31am

The Ancient - Lvl 80 for sale INT5

Account was given away to an order member. This thread can be closed.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 12:31am

Merge international worlds?

Int 3 is pretty much dead. I cant speak for the older ones, this may help revitalize the newer worlds. This would be the only reason I would stay in int3. Do something, otherwise this game will keep dying out.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 5:14am

The Ancient - Lvl 80 for sale INT5

Lvl 80 account in Int5 for sale. Looking to get $20 for it. I have all of the info for the account and it is relatively good for its lvl. Stats: Strength: 175 Attack: 160 Defense: 157 Agility: 175 Stamina: 157 Horse: Lvl 100 Attack: 200 Defense: 163 Stamina: 199 A few elix in stash, but not too many, and all gear is current for the level.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:58am

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

I second this. Get rid of all the worthless garbage that has been added over the years.

Monday, December 21st 2015, 10:36pm

Test world for updates

Updates have always had issues with them since the game came out. Make a test world that is free to players, but gets wiped every so often. Test your so called "updates" in this world then bring it online to the rest of the worlds. The fact that the game was down for 24 hours, seems like the only thing that was done was screw players out of their accounts for over a week now! Being a Quality Manager in real life, if one of my suppliers did this to me they would be dropped immediately. No message...

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:35am

Gear website on one of the in game buttons

You should be able to view ALL of the gear and its price, not just what is within your grasp. Get rid of some of the buttons that don't do anything and add an in site gear library.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:33am

Be able to see what battles are going on while in camp

You could grey the battles out, but sometimes its nice to know what you have coming up. Especially when in camp for more than a few hours.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:25am

Quicklink to adding a person to diplomacy list

There should be an easy way to do this. Especially in the international worlds. I do not know how to write Arabic, nor do I have a character set on my phone. Have a button that says " Add to Enemy" or "Add to Friends" Would make things so much easier

Monday, October 20th 2014, 3:08am

Cross world sitters

Exactly as it says. You should be able to sit someone in your order even though they are in a different world, but same world group.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 2:43am

Newsflash To All Hw Players

Camping is stupid anyway. The fact that you created the account just to give them XP is funny. Because campers think they are so smart. I dont think this should deserve any ban.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 3:58am

GaS it is due time tto drop the price to play this game

If you cannot afford $42 / year to stay premium you might want to play a free game instead.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:04pm

Let up on SB bans in different languages

There is no reason PERIOD to have anyone banned for trying to sell equipment in another language. With the merging of the worlds this should have been seen coming.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:02pm

New betting game

We have house of luck and thimbles. Introduce another game to make things fun. Maybe Holy-War based slot machine?

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:00pm

Equipment site linked to the main page

Get rid of the useless download tab on the main screen and link A WORKING gear site to the game. You might as well face that people are not going to leave and YOU WILL HAVE TO create new gear.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:58pm

PayPal and Tickets

Now, granted I have access to a paysafe .9 miles from my house I agree with this. ANY TICKET you buy should be transferable.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:04pm

City Battles

Please change the number of cities an order can hold. There is no reason why an order needs 25 cities but can only use 5.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 5:03pm

Disband dead orders

I second this. I wanted to create ROME again and couldnt because some inactive lvl 25 had made it.

Monday, December 30th 2013, 7:03am

Merging 1int 2int 3int

No, do not merge the int worlds. I agree with Kinji, I like Hawk, I respect him, but I have no desire to compete against all of the other folks who are giants. (No pun intended)

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 2:44am

Update and issues I see

I went from getting a decent amount of XP in battles, to getting a pitiful amount. Battle fatigue is a waste and needs to be reworked. The fact that equipment is being re-colored tells me that HW has not anticipated players to get to their current levels. Here is the reality, they have! Instead of making battles so ridiculous and so low in xp that nobody participates, make them a little bit more balanced. Another thing, PLEASE open up a test world to test these updates before they go live. It is...

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 10:50am

In Game viewer for equipment/horses

This game has been online over 5 years. The fact that there still isn't a button that links to a working equipment site is ridiculous. Holy-War has a database with all the images. Why they wont publish this is beyond me. Even the equipment site is down that is "suggested" by Holy-War There should be a button integrated into the main page that is linked to an UPDATED equipment site. This should be viewable AT ALL TIMES, not just when I am not plundering.

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 10:13am

Lottery plunders

I like the idea. It doesnt change the dynamic of the game so much that people will leave with or with out it, but its a nice bonus to have. I would like to further add this amendment. Lets say you add this to a "Very" successful plunder/protect in where you get close to the max amount. You could also add a day or premium status, or a day of battle healing. It would encourage non premium players to complete their plunders/protects, as well as premium ones.

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 2:00am

Retro World?

I think this would be a fantastic idea. I would like to invite the idea of the houses only healing 410LP an hour max in this world as well. They could also make work pay worth it again like it used to be. This would be so much fun!

Friday, May 24th 2013, 2:59am

International World 2 account for sale

I think I once got an account from him in W5, although I cannot remember.

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 5:10am

Lvl 27 Saracen, INT 3 - Looking for a good home

Account has found a good home. Mods can close this thread.