You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-45 of 45.

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 6:37am

Author: Brightnite

wow

almost 6 months since last post.. and nope not itsjust me, haha its just me Brightnite and next lets see.. yes next will be jim pruitt

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 8:34pm

Sounds good

this might bring some of the old good players and pals back

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 5:06am

Guess who posts next...

No, no, noooooo.. -POW- is working in his new avi.. but might be next

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 6:44am

Guess who posts next...

Yeepeeee yes me, hi pow and next will be Kentucky fried Knight

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 3:00am

Guess who posts next...

KKkkkkkkkkkkkk ! hmm in that case.. next will be charming aussie Kerak des Chevaliers

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 2:31am

Guess who posts next...

well its me again, and sooner or later Forge will come next

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:10pm

Join an order in another world

Excellent idea. Brings more people together and helps avoid the possible multiaccounting. Being able to join an order in a different world is a plus for all... also brings the countries playing closer Like it

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:07pm

Multiple Horse Ownership Petition (New Thread)

Yes, this will bring some more options, I like it... or if not possible to have two horses, perhaps the possibility to transfer half of the stats we have in our horse to the new we are buying? I know it sounds crazy, but ideas are always good

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:00pm

Guess who posts next...

hahaha nooooo me again and Forge is next

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 11:31pm

Guess who posts next...

No, no no.. but you are next Forge

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 8:07pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Quoted from "Penelope" I do no to comprehend the assertion from GAS that this current merge will put life back into the dead worlds. I do however see many players ready to toss in the towel, though. Think that's what will happen if they continue with these marvelous ideas. No life will be coming.. just a complete death (at least in the EN worlds). So please GAS work in something interesting and fair for all besides the global open market (obviously taking in consideration all the pros and cons)...

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 7:37pm

response to Information on the World Groups

Sunny excellent point . Shadowed Same here.. waiting ..

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 3:23am

hmmm...

Lets see.. The castle is wonderful, also has a chapel where the priest gives his blessings and offers confession services The labyrinth is great and if you get to the end you will find your way to the SPA room. The kitchen is enormous. Our chefs prepare the best gourmet food in town. Good Ale, beer and spirit drinks . We got a library with a lot of Medieval books, texts and manuscripts in all European languages, including Latin and Greek. The Ballroom allows you to organize big and fun parties. ...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 9:53pm

If you really want opinions...

Forgot to say... I want to see my friends back in game, so come on GAS do something that call our attention and interest

Friday, November 4th 2011, 9:51pm

If you really want opinions...

Totally agree with TBK... is not a matter of merging worlds. And sadly true.. all the old, fair, interested good players had been leaving.. is time to stop the exodus. Bravo TBK as always you have a great way to put things together. Thanks

Friday, November 4th 2011, 9:39pm

Sir Samuel Vimes

Hmm Sir Samuel Vimes.. Shadowed Thief.. Scaragoth? Excellent hauler, good friend, nice partner in game... hmmm did I miss "awesome".. hehe thats to much.. you were and always be a great player. Sad you arent active anymore. Come to visit more often silly guy

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 1:28am

The Manson Family wants you

Surprise Joooooooooooooooooo

Friday, April 8th 2011, 2:47am

Undo Patch

What UG said !!!

Friday, April 8th 2011, 2:44am

Guess who posts next...

Nope.. but perhaps davie is next?

Friday, April 8th 2011, 2:40am

world 11 account up for sale make me an offer to w7 or w1 for tickets, # 1 in gold haul and in victories

Love your avi.. Its the one I always used when playing w5. Isnt it cute.. good choice. ahh and good luck with your account sale

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:03pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope, not this time Soully, he must be sleeping Next LadyVos

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:01pm

Plunder Text Week 4 Winners

Congratulations guys. Happy for you.

Friday, May 7th 2010, 4:57pm

Account for Sale!

It certainly was. You shouldnt have left

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 10:52pm

Keeping in touch...

Wrong, Mizer isnt so cute I used to enjoy this game with some friends, all gone now. Nevertheless might be lucky and bring one or two of them back so... lets give it a try.. Mizer are you checking this forum today? What about you Valcrist? or perhaps DonReality? thinking good erialc or Pen have more chances to come by later.. Hey guys it doesnt matter if none of you posts next, just come to say hi I will be checking

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 7:53pm

Empress willing

Hey Silly what about my hands? You know I dont have the money and definitely no pounds, but I could take it if you dont have a buyer. Would be nice to have it and take care of it. You know how to contact me Best wishes

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 7:16pm

Level 83 Account on world 7 for sale

Wow, short stay Avalonius, not even a month. This is definitely an awesome account, good lvl for w7, smartly and carefully managed by its previous owner DonReality X. You won't have any problem in selling it. Good luck and good wishes in RL

Friday, January 29th 2010, 10:42pm

Guess who posts next...

Wow... has been so long since I dont play this game but I loved it.. so lets give it a try.. If I say Pen or Moira would be very easy... as both are around.. and if I think in Don I might stay waiting for days.. Mizer must be napping so I will say Corwin/Valcrist is next who must be doing his plunder in the last minutes as usual ..

Friday, January 29th 2010, 7:38pm

W4,W5,W8,W9 Accounts For sale

Cere... hope we can keep in touch... all nice friends I made in w5... you, Don, Dawn, drac, lio, Dag, TT, Baldwin, BB, Scar, pandaboy, Horro, Loft..Tri, GD.. so many and very few left.. but hey Miami Vice swedish you got my email, keep safe

Saturday, May 23rd 2009, 12:51am

Guess who posts next...

and you too.. good luck buddy.. Dradaki next... you will see.. *dissappears*

Saturday, May 23rd 2009, 12:40am

Guess who posts next...

Nope.. a prettier one.. Dradaki next..

Saturday, May 23rd 2009, 12:35am

Tavern

haha falco.. you won't ever change..

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 10:16pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope...but Jabbar is next...

Friday, March 27th 2009, 12:33pm

A Petition to Remove the Current Tixxing System

Milton... It can be possible that firedawn has or not tixx, but you cant generalize your point like that.. I am lvl 37 in w7 with already stats in 60 -70 and I havent tixx, BUT I am a very good hauler (the best in w5) and I am the BEST rated merc in w7, which has helped me having those stats without tixx.. I am proud about it.. Btw I havent merc for tixx and that has cost me some dissapointment with the Xtian order that are there, as they usually offer tixx.. And Falco I think you really said th...

Friday, March 27th 2009, 12:23pm

GameArt Studios Policies - why their new tixxing system is wrong

Scar I really like all your ideas and your enthusiasm in looking for ways to solve this dilemma... the problem is that they are not going to do absolutely anything .. They just dont care

Friday, March 27th 2009, 3:09am

Guess who posts next...

Wrong... and I am cool so I play here.. Don is next..

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 5:37am

Ok, its enough... I had been almost all day reading all this for nothing...just to get sad and sick... still hoping for a change... but just as Don posted, is unbelievable already the amount of players that have tixx and for incredible amounts... and theres very little hopes that GAS will change it, and if it does, by that moment those mega tixxers did what they wanted and it wont change... I started playing w5 a month later than anybody else. Already were in game levels 30. I worked hard, I sea...

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 5:20pm

4 weeks? Already one day is huge time... you dont need such an amount of time to figure out that people already is tixxing and others are already leaving... Mildred has a good point in her post.. w5 - Brightnite w7 - Mystery w3 - mallonx (new manager)

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 4:47pm

Count me IN w5 - Brightnite w7 - Mystery w3 - mallonx (new manager)

Monday, February 23rd 2009, 8:04am

Guess who posts next...

Wrong answer.... Next... davie...who must be waking up soon...

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 8:03am

Guess who posts next...

lol I am here and you will come back again...run daviemarks, people waiting for ya...

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 7:51am

Guess who posts next...

daviemarks...he just woke up..

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 11:47pm

Guess who posts next...

lol Thud, no way you are gonna guess.. still daviemark's next

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 9:43pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope... daviemark's next..

Monday, January 12th 2009, 11:49pm

For SALE(Heheheheh)

I know how hard it was for you to get the three at a time not losing any on the way... Congratulations Don