You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 731.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 8:51pm

Author: fatrobin

Newsflash To All Hw Players

wait so if i get hit when i don't want to... like when i have just done 2 hours worth of plunders without doing a SF because int 4 is that dead already... i can ask for them to be banned?

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 9:14am

Introduction of Stat/level Ratio

my lvl 33 on int 4 Old ratio: 2.249 New ratio: 2.330 I guess my current balanced training on personal stats is better with the new ratio (obviously due to equipment overall stats are not as balanced) than the old although some other builds (str + agi heavy) would show up alot better in this one saying that it could do with a stat boosting lix sale soon i guess

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 8:15pm

Don`t allow

*remembers being caught out for the "profi-cow" rule... and i never charged people for hitting me

Monday, April 21st 2014, 1:06am

Automatic email when offering alliances

I reckon that there should be an automatic email sent to OMs when an alliance is offered to your order, as it stands unless the other order manually send you an email, which may not be possible for them due to language barriers, there is no way without doing a regular check on the diplomacy tab of the order page to see if you have had an offer. As someone who deals with code for a living I estimate that it should not be too difficult to code in a automatically generated mail similar to the mail ...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:52pm

PayPal and Tickets

fine then... 60days...

Monday, April 15th 2013, 11:35pm

To test or not to test

meh if testing there is anything like what I have to do at my place it is a miracle you don't have more errors than you do...

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 3:28pm

Mobile App for HW

i think they mentioned that it was on the board, or the back burner, or somewhere near the bottom of the very long to do list i cannot remember what they said to be honest... a long long time ago... earlist thread for this i can see... falcos suggestion 2009

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 8:13pm

Mobile App for HW

been suggested quite a few times...

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 11:27pm

Guess who posts next...

nope but next is gnome...

Friday, November 30th 2012, 10:16pm

Just to say.......

meh, i never noticed anything going wrong... probs the best thing of staying miles away and watching flood waters hit nearby towns rather than be here

Friday, November 30th 2012, 12:56am

Just to say.......

i like how I can get a refund for a HB i did not partake in or even plan to take part in... i think... thanks Apex and GAS... not I am not taking the money or prem as I do not deserve it... or really play much at the moment...

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 11:36pm

merge ? guess when

my calculations prove that the worlds merged yesterday, however i am still working on the 2+2 != 5 problem...

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 6:12pm

Boooo!

and for an added bonus... you picked the one world i am in

Friday, August 31st 2012, 9:06pm

Boooo!

well according to my watch a minute is yet to pass...

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 8:37pm

Boooo!

wait a minute...

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 12:56am

Shortening of Players names

i remember when my names were alot longer... and they did not break things... much...

Monday, August 20th 2012, 7:33pm

meh... i still like how they don't think my name is long enough... by making it 2 characters bigger

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 1:45am

yes i have noticed that GAS wants my name longer... if at all *stirs up everything*

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 1:14am

OLdRobin The Fa... come on you cut 1 letter to add "..." thats my job...

Monday, March 5th 2012, 9:35pm

staying on waht ever topic is being discussed

i saw them in a dustbin lorry heading to an incinerator...

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 8:17pm

staying on waht ever topic is being discussed

whats that... official bully mods day? and now for something completely different

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 11:37pm

music

*stops playing a recently released squeal of a dark age kingdom management / grand strategy / god knows what game* whats wrong with lutes and Zithers... although any game set in the period seems to have a copy of age of empires 2 music attached to it... man that was a good games... *goes back to failing to run a county in sweden*

Monday, February 27th 2012, 9:53pm

music

i think most people would use youtube / itunes / spotify / another game to provide entertainment in between plunders... or instead of said plunders if the game had music it would need a easy way of muting it!!!

Friday, February 24th 2012, 11:43pm

Plunders

that reminds me... i need a new tub of dice... these ones roll way too many 6s...

Monday, February 13th 2012, 7:23pm

the compensation

good because i already sent my account off to the glue factory

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 8:51pm

the compensation

Excellent... everyone else seems to have eaten the muller corners

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 12:30am

the compensation

I hope for those left playing that the compensation will be "collectible" in the same way as work pay... otherwise i see alot of anger over people being turned into cows... plus i hate the difference in compensation the premium players get... oh well at least i don't have to pay to speak my mind here

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 12:14am

199 Diff' in stats.... A warning to all you tixxers out there!!

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" CRAZY..................... 5 mins later I beat a guy with stats 144 higher than me and win 4500 in gold!! Just silly!! and yet you complain when it is the other way around... some might call that CRAZY!

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 7:18pm

a lot of accounts!!! ;)

2 of those are not even GAS games

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 10:47pm

Top 5 Sci-Fi Franchises

as discussed in the international world... the UKs best efforts Red Dwarf... made back in the day when the BBC could make things... admittabdly with a budget of 2 shillings and a half pence (yes and this was made after decimalization... good old bbc... using the spare change from the sofa they were about to throw away to make 6 great and 2 ok comedy sci-fi series (the 2 ok ones came when the bbc put money into things... damn mid to late 90s))

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 9:08pm

Top 5 Sci-Fi Franchises

1 live action movie for dragonball franchise... 17 animated films dragonball (and dragonball z) were both made before i was born/old enough to watch it... thankfully it was dubbed and aired in the UK mostly during the time we had cartoon network... dragonball GT is ok... up to a point where it gets weird... well weirder... but yeah i watched that mainly when i was a kid... although i finished watching the episodes i missed when i was at uni but with dragonball z being remastered and re-aired as ...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 7:39pm

Tixx-Free World

*bumps into Captain* sorry mate... i would rather have more rights for non premium peoples than a tixx free world

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 7:37pm

Buying tix with gold ?

i would buy tickets with gold to turn them into gold

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 7:36pm

Ticket Purchases- Review

4... i see the word transferable... on some options... 3... some methods cost more because it costs them (GAS) more (i am pretty certain of this... correct me if i am wrong captain)... 2... ahhh the good old days... i remember those... pain in a neck they were 1... you are asking GAS to do something!!! my god if they are anything like insurers they might... but they would get it wrong and take a day to do "an hours" work... grumble grumble...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 6:37pm

The Cult of The Milk God

doh... anyone able to telleport this thread over to the international worlds one... i took a wrong turn

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 8:37am

The Cult of The Milk God

We are here just as an order to have fun, fight battles, share cows and to have a laugh... that is all i have to say for now

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:49pm

Never Banned

apex said he banned himself somewhere...

Monday, December 26th 2011, 6:28pm

Big Increase During Tix Promo Of Zero Plunders.

not seen many 0 plunders or protects recently here

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 10:59pm

Sir Samuel Vimes

skaven are only good for one thing... running away!!!... and randomness (usually involving blowing yourself up)

Monday, December 19th 2011, 10:15pm

Never Banned

Apex joins 123 in the list of good guys... because they both have banned themselves

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:54pm

Rules... i know no-one likes them

mine is still a blob of text

Thursday, December 15th 2011, 11:45pm

Rules... i know no-one likes them

this is on IN1 by the way if things look different elsewhere... good firstly the SB rules are displayed in an unclear manner (at least on google chrome) as attached below (i hope), this block of text is not very easy to read and i am unsure why it is displayed in such a poor fashion although in the main rules it appears properly. index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=5593 secondly (i know you are doing this... but it has been needed for years!) collate the rules into one page and put a big butt...

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 10:28pm

Sir Samuel Vimes

there are a few other things going on in the international world... i hear the cult of the milk god is doing well

Monday, December 12th 2011, 12:00am

merc services

i will hire the bottom two... the rest look too weak for me to even think about

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 11:45pm

Adding an ignore language option on the international world

i think it should be easiler to switch languages... i.e. not through config... have the flags run down the side of the SB

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 12:18am

If I were one of the devs...

*used to have a wall of golden bricks*