(you're supposed to guess...)

Monday, September 10th 2012, 8:51am

Author: General Dogsbody

Guess who posts next...

Well whaddya know Shadowed Thief?

Monday, September 10th 2012, 8:50am

Smilee ikon

TG, aggression is not the way to get things done around here. Please don't bypass the censor. Cheers! Gen.D

Monday, September 10th 2012, 8:44am

Are we getting a map?

GAS has never announced the addition of a map. The developers know about the idea, and like it very much (they already introduced it in Glory Wars, another GAS game). However, they are currently busy working out the next few merge groups. Maybe raise this question again once the merge has been finished. Cheers! Gen.D

Friday, September 7th 2012, 12:56pm

Smilee ikon

It's already been forwarded...so don\t think the idea caught on Sorry! Gen.D

Friday, September 7th 2012, 12:53pm

Guess who posts next...

Ha! Nein! Traffic Gnome...

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 1:12pm

Rules for Merged Worlds

Yes, this was not mentioned. Players are not allowed to use their own accounts to merc for their own Orders from other worlds. This is deemed to be multi-accounting, and is against the rules. I will double-check just to make sure. Cheers! Gen.D

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 11:21am

Marketing Strategy

I understand that it annoying, but GAS has no control over which countries certain payment methods are available to. I assume they attempt to do a promotion with as many as possible if not all payment methods, so that everyone can have a go Gen.D

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:29pm

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

Okay. I'm sorry for getting defensive. You can suggest to your hearts' content, of course. In fact I like it - it gives me something to read and mull over every morning. Just bear in mind that the world fusion is in itself a strategy to breathe new life back into the game, something players have been asking for - and waiting for - for ages. Yet players are already demanding more major changes to the game and the fusion hasn't even been finished yet! All I'm asking is to give the fusion a chance ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:08pm

I do not understand. What is being proposed to prevent players leaving the international worlds? Of course it is something everyone would like to avoid. We're all in the same boat, here. BUT all I can see in the first fwe posts of this thread is players laughing and telling everyone the boat is sinking when it's clearly still afloat. Okay, it's not moving as fast, but what ya gonna do? It's great that you agree that listening to constructive criticism is important, but there is a big difference ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 3:42pm

You're right, it is important to listen to and take on board players' thoughts and criticisms. However, I fail to see any constructive criticism on this thread apart from perhaps the above post, which was primarily intended as a joke if I'm not mistaken. Cheers! Gen.D

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 2:59pm

freya, it is not an undeniable fact that worlds die faster and faster. You just made that up. Where are your statistics and figures? It's one of those things that's easy to say, and easy to believe, but in truth there's more to it than that and you know it. In reality, it just depends. Some worlds get abandoned like a supermarket in an air raid. Most have a few loyal players that don't drop everything as soon as a new world is opened. At the end of the day, however, players can play how and wher...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 1:31pm

Marketing Strategy

A quickfire promo sounds good, but promos are actually quite hard to coordinate as they are, and we would get lots of complaints from players who bought their tickets just before or just after the promo. I think the promos are fine as they are, personally. Cheers! Gen.D

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 1:28pm

Re-re-resuggestion: Plunder banking

You're right, ST, it would make it more attractive for non-Prem players. BUT it would also widen the HW class gap. Those who can't afford Premium will resent GAS even more than they already do. I'm just knocking them for six this week aren't I Gen.D

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 1:20pm

I might have guessed I'd find you three here... Not sure what this thread is hoping to achieve, and anyway, you're wrong - they're not dead. You either need to quit your jobs in the morgue or take off your zombie-glasses. If this thread ain't going anywhere except another boast of how you could all have done HW better yourselves, then it'll be closed. Cheers! Gen.D

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 1:13pm

Merger Updates?

Yes. It's going to happen. Soon.

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 12:28pm

mailing restrictions

OK, I'll forward it. Gen.D

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 11:29am

Merger Updates?

Just so you all know: - tickets are transferable to other players in your world group. Make sure you use the User-ID for this transaction, since there are many players with multiple names or which are spelt differently - Unique Weapons, as stated in the original announcement, stay in their original world, and cannot be won by a player from another world. - inter-world marriage is not yet possible. - you cannot yet join Orders in other worlds Obviously, once the fusion of all groups is finished, ...

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:48am

Exchange of Accounts & Warnings/Bans

Lee is right, you can either trust the seller to make an inquiry with Support about the account's ban history, or just not risk it and lose your money to an account with a record longer than Charles Manson's Cheers! Gen.D

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:39am

Re-re-resuggestion: Plunder banking

I do see how this is a great idea, but to put it simply: - it's quite a major game change, which requires a lot of effort, while the devs are working on other major game changes which have higher priority - most players are happy with plunders how they are - doing your daily plunders for 60/120 mins are tedious enough already This suggestion also contradicts your other idea, Forge, that player's stats should be reset every day. The set time of plunders is the only way of keeping players level-pe...

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:31am

new merge inter-world marriages

I don't believe this is possible right now, but will forward it to the devs. Cheers! Gen.D

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:28am

Increase Highscore Search Rank > 3000

I agree. I have forwarded this. Cheers! Gen.D

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:27am

mailing restrictions

We will look into this. If the problem presists, let us know. Cheers! Gen.D

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 10:12am

recruitment contest

The recruitment contest has very little to do with the merge. It's just bringing players' attention to the fact that you can now recruit players across all worlds, so there's a lot more to be gained from recruitment of new players, is all. Cheers! Gen.D

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 11:03am

Maintenance 30.08.2012

Dear Players, we will be carrying out maintenance again on 30.08.2012 to complete the fusion of the 2nd world group. The problems which caused last Thursday's attempt to be unsuccessful have since been resolved. The maintenance will begin at 04:00 am and will be over by 12:00 pm (midday) at the earliest. During this time the servers will not be available. In addition, we will delete any upcoming battles before the maintenance starts. This also includes battles which are scheduled to take place a...

Monday, August 27th 2012, 1:06pm

Merger Updates?

Hey, I'm assuming the next merge will be just Group 2, but you never know, they might manage the next 2 groups in one go. It's not happening today, but definitely this week. There will be an announcement in the next couple of days with the exact time. Cheers! Gen.D

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:43pm

Idea and shameless self promotion

Hello, I'm naturally inclined to believe you that the international world was your idea, Angry Blue. If you can prove it, then we'll see about some kind of acknowledgement, although it might just be a big old cybear-hug from me I checked out ortsbo, looks cool. However, being a (hardly) professional translator myself, I am firm in the belief that any computer-generated translator will never be able to do my job as well as I do, due to the unique irregularity and sheer human-ness and incompatibil...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:17pm

Recruitment Contest - Tips & Hints

Dear Players, to increase your chances in the recruitment contest, we have compiled a few tips and hints for successful recruitment. Advantages for Recruiters and Recruits Even without the current contest, recruiting new players is still worthwhile: Every time your recruit wins an attack, 10% of the booty gets credited to you. Similarly, every time your recruit redeems a Premium ticket, you receive 10% of the return (Premium status, amber stones or diamonds). In both cases, the 10% won't be take...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:06pm

Recruitment Contest - Rules

1. The contest starts on 1.12.12 and ends on 31.12.12 2. Only players who register, activate their account and reach level 5 qualify as recruits. This means that recruits who signed up before 1st December 2012 won't count! 3. It is not allowed to create recruit accounts yourself. This will be regarded as multi-accounting and penalised accordingly. We reserve the right to disregard any accounts which are registered or played over the same internet connection or proxy from the contest. We wish all...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:01pm

Recruitment Contest!

Warriors of Faith! You have been fighting valiantly against the unbelievers for many years now, wielding shimmering steel in your hands. However, the Holy Land cannot be conquered merely by razing the unbelievers' camps to the ground. By converting new believers, we thereby swell our ranks and ensure our supremacy for years to come! Now might be the time to start working on your wordplay rather than your swordplay, since the most persuasive missionaries will be rewarded handsomely in this life a...

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 3:02pm

Maintenance ended 23.8.2012

Dear Players, due to technical problems during the maintenance, the fusion of the second world group unfortunately had to be interrupted. Despite the difficulties, we managed to avoid the loss of critical player data during the maintenance. However, the worlds which were intended to be merged (1EN, 2EN, 3EN, 4EN, 5EN, 1ES,2ES, 3ES, 4ES, 8DE, 9DE, 10DE, 12DE) have been affected in the following ways: - Messages sent in the last 24 hours before the beginning of the maintenance are no longer availa...

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 12:37pm

Merger Updates?

I've asked about this, it'd be great if it were included. It's not going to be possible straight away, but it will hopefully be introduced once the bulk of the merge has been done Cheers, Gen.D

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:25am

Merger Updates?

Merge update? I don't know. Might wanna check your emails, though Oh and here: http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…&threadID=34172

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:20am

World Merge - Maintenance 23.08.12

Dear Players, the first fusion of worlds has been completed successfully and we intend to continue with the merge this week. Unfortunately, this means that there will be more maintenance work. The maintenance work will begin at 04:00am on 23rd August and end by midday at the earliest. The server will not be accessible during this time. Battles which are due to take place during the maintenance will be deleted so that the participating Orders don't have to be paid back their spent money. Worlds 8...

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:16am

Shortening of Players names

I know Ozz, and I'm sorry. I prefer my post, though. It's much less...flammable But at least we're in agreement

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:08am

Shortening of Players names

Hi, everybody! Ozz, since your second post was the same as the first and it does not contribute to the thread, it was also disabled. I realise many of you are somewhat disgruntled by the shortening of names in the SB, BUT would you rather have the merge now, or wait another month until they can sort out the name length issue and apparently makeeveryone happy? I know what I would choose. And anyway, the latter seems to be impossible. Besides, it won't necessarily always be like this with the name...

Monday, August 20th 2012, 9:56am

Merger Updates?

Of course, as the devs get the hang of it, they will be able to merge worlds at a much faster rate. I don't know if ALL the remaining worlds will be merged next, but certainly the next few groups will be merged over the next couple of weeks.

Friday, August 17th 2012, 4:53pm

Merger Updates?

Next week work will start on it proper. Better get to work on those stats!

Friday, August 17th 2012, 3:11pm

Merger Updates?

Quoted Orders: - Orders can attack any other Order within the world group. - Mercenaries and volunteers can also support Orders from different worlds. - The army camp and mercenary register can be arranged by world.

Friday, August 17th 2012, 1:15pm

Patch Notes 17.08.2012

Changes Tickets: Tickets can be redeemed on behalf of other accounts in any world belonging to the same world group. Should the recipient's character name appear several times, their account ID must be included. Note: You can find your own ID under 'Profile'. The important part is the number before the dash (e.g. Your user-ID: 13728-1ENHW)

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 11:43am

A better long-term model for HW:

Ozz: What I meant was you can either have Support's opinion of the suggestion, which will tell you how possible/likely it is to be done, or you can have no feedback whatsoever. Hence take it or leave it. I will now borrow CapeX's tongue to reiterate: Quoted Neither the mods, nor the super mods or the 'whatevers' here on the forum will be able to decide upon anything. And all it would do for me to state my personal opinions regarding suggestion would be upset faces, one way or another, because ei...

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 11:18am

Patch Notes 16.08.2012

Bugfixes Mercenary Register: All mercenary offers are now shown in the mercenary register once again.

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 10:43am

Merger Updates?

Hopefully.

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 10:39am

Remove Battle Healing

Quoted Up to and including level 10, you can only be attacked by opponents whose level difference to yours is less than 4. This means, for example, level 3 may be attacked by level 6 or lower, but not by level 7 or higher. From level 11 on, you may generally be attacked by any player. However, everytime you log into the game, players whose level is more than 4 levels above yours, won't be able to attack you for 2 hours. Cheers, Gen.D

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 11:45am

Merger Updates?

It's going swimmingly, the ol' Sitting bug is attempting to come back and haunt us but otherwise I think only a few minor issues...Otherwise, the first group is very busy and still going strong We'll keep you in the loop and give you plenty of notice before the next group is merged. Cheers, Gen.D

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 11:36am

A better long-term model for HW:

Hi Caradoc, I can appreciate this being somewhat frustrating, not knowing how suggestions are received. It's like shooting an arrow into a cloud. You never know if you've hit anything. BUT as I'm sure you can imagine, it would be rather tedious if every time a suggestion was made, the devs had to come ALL the way down the hallway to Support and say: "This was good, we'll do that. This one, not so much". Especially when you consider that we get about 50 suggestions in the English worlds alone eve...

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:55am

Patch Notes 14.08.2012

Updates Recruits: - Every time a ticket is redeemed by or for (i.e. transferred to) a recruited player, the player who recruited that player receives a bonus. Order Battle: - The army camp can now be arranged by language in international worlds. Profile: - The complete team name will no longer be shown in players' profiles, but instead just the Team's tag. Team Tournaments: - Team members receive a reward of 50% of their sign-up fee with every round through which they progress in the tournament....

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:22am

Patch Notes for Merged Worlds

Modifications Interface: - Player names, Order names and Arena Team names from other worlds have a suffix with their world-ID, e.g. "Richard the Lionheart (1EN)". - The language of your world will be indicated by a flag in the info box above the Shoutbox. - The game language can now be changed in your Profile settings. - The Shoutbox language can be changed in the Shoutbox settings. Attacks: - Attacks are now possible within the entire world group. - Certain worlds can be selected as search crit...

Monday, August 13th 2012, 2:09pm

Merger Updates?

Hi, I believe Mr. Bench has hit the nail on the proverbial head: the guys at GAS know how much the English-speaking players hate bugs, so have decided to infest the Germans with them first... All we have to do is sit back and watch them squirm Cheers! Gen.D