You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 193.

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 2:48pm

Author: Shadowed Thief

suggestion for the sitting tool

Would it be possible to have the sitting tool open the account you are sitting into a new tab or another window as an clickable option?

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 3:17pm

Int 1 account to buy

done and dusted.. pleasure doing business

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 2:06pm

Int 1 account to buy

private message sent

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 11:43pm

Int 1 account to buy

Looking to grab an int-1 account. Willing to offer up to €35 for one.. Min level = 65.. Premium and Battle Healing aren't important however the email address and password are - if I buy I want it to be fully mine.

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 11:42pm

Recompensation???

I would like the 25,000 I was paid for a merc contract that I never got. More likely to win the euromillions than I am to get that gold..

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 9:43pm

Renumeration

as said elsewhere would like the 25,000 gold I didn't get for a merc job in ENG-11

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 11:02am

Ways to reduce XP without killing battles

once you get to level 187-190 gear apparently only comes every 4 levels or so. If they can't be bothered to make more gear then that's not fair on us. Personally, as said in the round of applause thread, I believe they are just trying to kill this game off. I'd like to go back to getting more pay per hour of work and go back to 1 plunder type with the old 0-10xp system but it's changed and at least it works.

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 11:49am

Remove update until fully tested!

This has been a complete and utter eff up. Just like the Arena update was.. Just like every update we have seens seems to have been. Sorry but anyone defending GAS at this stage of the games life needs to examine their conscience. Forge, I like you, but you're nuts to defend them, as a player or as a mod. I plan on seeing if I can sell my accounts - I'm done with this shizzle. I'm not going to hand over money anymore for incompetence that makes EA look like a great company. Utter blooming shambl...

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 10:15pm

A round of applause

Gameart Studios - a sub division of Electronic Arts

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 9:58pm

A round of applause

On yet another magnificent update Well done GAS you've outdone yourself this time! Following on from the previous magnificent update that gave us the XP bug Here's a picture just for you: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149…zpsda1b0314.jpg Now please fix the game!

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:37pm

Lottery plunders

The 0/0 plunder and protect should be gotten rid of and changed for 1xp and 1g i.e. you aren't successful but you find a gold piece in the grass or something. Plunders should be increased to 6xp max and protects to 12xp max

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:35pm

Lock donations button

+1 Good idea..

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 8:44pm

International World 2 account for sale

Account sold to Blood Knight. He paid 1st.. Payment cleared.. Account details handed over as promised. Hopefully Anna Lee or Blood Knight will confirm this! The reason I am stating the above is because some people seem to think that you should hand over the account details before they pay you, which is NOT gonna happen.

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 11:05am

International World 1 account for sale

Done.. Enjoy bud Any problems pm me in ENG-5

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 10:55am

ACCOUNT IS SOLD - PAYMENT TO BE MADE SOON. FYI TO MAINLAND EUROPEANS the buyer is paying 1st, as people do in transactions. You don't go to a supermarket etc and take the goods home before paying for them.

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 11:51am

benefits for non tixxers during promotions

Yup. I said something similar. Maybe give 3 days extra premium on a players birthday, christmas day etc And do more competitions.. The Wheel of Fortune hasn't been seen in a while

Friday, April 12th 2013, 9:39am

Complete player lists

Would also be nice to be able to sort "active" from "non-active" players. I.E. people who have logged in within 24 hours (or less?) as an additional search condition/option

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 3:02pm

The order survey

Yes. Also, I can foresee further merges needing to be done condensing the worlds down to even fewer groups.

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:13am

a New World?

Probably not just yet.. Maybe in a couple of weeks once this promo is over so GaS can rake in another load of cash off of the same few people who have to have 100+ stats before level 20

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:07am

Oh yes. Lord Kerak in ENG-W5 has also bought an account from me.

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:00am

whoops missed my personal stamina stat off Stamina = 180

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 7:25pm

Asking price = 155 euro Payment to be made 1st via PAYPAL before handing account over. As soon as the money is in my bank account and I can transfer it to my personal account I will hand you the details for the account. Have sold accounts to various other people who can attest to me not being a conman - I've had too many people wanting me to hand over the email and password before payment and I'm not going to do so. If you want proof that I am an honest seller ask Warrior of the North in ENG-W2,...

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 7:03pm

Plunderable weapons, armour, etc

doesn't even have to be level appropriate stuff. I'd be happy getting gear even 100 levels below me - can still sell it in the merged worlds or, if you can't, you can sell it to the blacksmith and still make a profit. No doubt though if GaS introduced Pillaging it would only be available if you hand over real money and cash in a ticket to get it.

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 12:36pm

holy battle change

Wouldn't change much in my opinion... would still just see the biggest tixxers from the German and Arab worlds win everything.

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 12:34pm

More Tavern games

Backgammon would make a nice addition as long as it doesn't cheat and throw itself double after double after double. There are a ton of card games that could be introduced too.

Friday, March 15th 2013, 4:46pm

BUMP - still for sale - looking for 65 euros or near offer

premium play = 21.05.2014 , 22:27 O'Clock battle healing = 21.03.2013 21:56 O'Clock Level = 77 Stats = Strength17430276 Attack16025600 Defence16025600 Agility17229584 Stamina16025600 Horse attributes(Brown Bess II) Attack1309216 Defence13010609 Stamina1309216 Equipment = Stock in weapons HeliosbladeLevel:72 Agility:0Hitpoints:71 Butter KnifeLevel:1 Agility:0Hitpoints:1 Stock in shields Fighting Shield (steel 2) Level:72Defence:17Agility:0Stamina:0 Stock in armour Plated Leather Armour 2Level:70D...

Monday, January 21st 2013, 11:42pm

Show Date & Time

The date is displayed on the SB for example: Username X 21.01.2013 23:00 Blah blah blah etc etc etc

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 5:45pm

Mobile App for HW

coz the recruitment thing only works if you talk HW friends into joining the new world/s This game needs some money spent on it.. *slaps GaS admins to wake them up* ADVERTISE!

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 12:35am

Mobile App for HW

Well G-d knows they don't spend money on advertising the game. Every company that has been slow to take up mobile technology has been left so far behind that they have either not bothered or pulled out of the race for the foreseeable future. GaS really needs to make a proper mobile friendly version or an app for the game. Even better would be if they spend some of the tixx money they get each promo on some advertising.

Thursday, December 20th 2012, 1:30pm

BUMP: Update of account details: still for sale

Price I am looking to get is 65 euros, or a near offer I have the email address so account would be total handover Character level now = 65 premium = 21 . 05 . 2014 , 22 : 27 O'Clock battle healing = 04.01.2013 15:16 O'Clock tixx on account = 0 Stats = Strength = 150 Attack = 140 Defense = 149 Agility = 150 Stamina = 140 Horse = level 50 Stats = Attack = 130 Defense = 130 Stamina = 130 Booty / Gold hauled = 218222 (placement 173, haul average of 38.69) Gear Inventory = Sword = Sword of Flames (l...

Friday, December 7th 2012, 3:01pm

Just to say.......

As far as I am concerned it was a long time coming for all the failures and bawls ups over the last 2-3 years. Failed and buggy updates, server failures, failed battles and failed holy battles. Glad to have been given it, but to be honest we all deserved it.

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:49pm

Tixx-free world

Also agree with Souless... I don't know why most of us have been playing this game for 4+ years. We just have to run faster and faster to stay in the same place.

Friday, December 7th 2012, 2:48pm

Tixx-free world

Surely GaS can afford 1, just 1, tixx free world. When you have tixxers with stats of 600-700 then obviously GaS are making plenty of money... Let alone what their other games are doing (considering tag, a.i. wars etc all need you to buy diamonds on top of the other tixx needed to play fully) I (as a tixxer) would also like to have a go at a tixx free world too. I only really tixx now so that my characters actually last in battle against the mega tixxers introduced to the English server thanks t...

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 4:57pm

Some old and new suggestions

how about limiting the number of 0/0s you can get per day per world to 2

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 1:45pm

We Need A New Stable For Our Horse/s

Dude, for G-d's sake stop with the massive coloured text, you aren't a child with a crayon "Shouting" will get you nowhere, nor will insulting the people who liaise with us players.

Monday, September 10th 2012, 6:00pm

Account levelled today: level 53 horse stats = 105 / 106 / 105

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 5:47pm

Smilee ikon

Its not mine Found it doing a simple google search for animated puke smileys

Friday, September 7th 2012, 1:38pm

Smilee ikon

Good enough

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 3:47pm

Re-re-resuggestion: Plunder banking

maybe you could have only a limited number of rollover plunders per day - say 4-6 of them can roll over per day, so you can't end up spending all day just doing them Dunno, I kind of like the idea but can't see how it would work without giving prem players even more advantage over the non prem players who have always struggled to keep up level and stat wise.

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 5:16pm

Update: have sold Arab Horse. Now have a level 50 Achal-Tekkinian Horse Stats now = ATT: 95 DEF: 95 STA: 92

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:49pm

Marketing Strategy

What annoys people more are the promos for the extra tickets that tend to favour one particular payment type which isn't available world wide..

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:45pm

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

I wasn't laughing at GaS, I was laughing at the fact that the INT worlds literally slowed down to a level similar to the English server pre-merge... It was the literal see-saw effect. Just hope GaS thinks up something before those two worlds do become stagnated, especially INT-2

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:09pm

Marketing Strategy

I've used tickets to find a promo start a few hours later. You'll get people complain no matter what.. All you need to do is give some sort of notice, say a weeks notice, via HWT spam and on the forum, that you'll be doing this promo

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:06pm

Quoted from "General Dogsbody" You're right, ST, it would make it more attractive for non-Prem players. BUT it would also widen the HW class gap. Those who can't afford Premium will resent GAS even more than they already do. I'm just knocking them for six this week aren't I Gen.D No you're not, you is being all negative How about making it 5 minutes for everyone then How about my other suggestion then? about doing competitions for the NON-Premium players: giving them a chance to win 1 months pr...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:00pm

Quoted from "General Dogsbody" I might have guessed I'd find you three here... Not sure what this thread is hoping to achieve, and anyway, you're wrong - they're not dead. You either need to quit your jobs in the morgue or take off your zombie-glasses. If this thread ain't going anywhere except another boast of how you could all have done HW better yourselves, then it'll be closed. Cheers! Gen.D What? Whats wrong with expressing an opinion? I wasn't being derogatory about the merge at all, just...

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 8:02pm

I'd rather see premium tickets = shorter plunder/protect times... Would rather only have to spend 5 minutes doing each one rather than 10 minutes.. Makes going premium much more attractive to those who aren't premium.. Might even get them spending their money to go premium again

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 8:00pm

Personally I would have just merged everything into 1 massive world