You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-31 of 31.

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 5:24am

Author: legendaryknight

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Administrative Thread.

its a real broken sysytem, the order with the highest lvl memberest gets to donate the most so that they can lvl the order faster to be able to recruit more people, ect.

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 10:00pm

sounds good, ill start pumping money into the vault so we can get a larger recruitment roster

Monday, November 12th 2007, 5:11am

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Recruitment Page

I would be honored to send you word when the Order come into being. What is in game name so that i can contact you when the glorius event happens.

Monday, November 12th 2007, 3:57am

Hm..............................thats only 6................... It good to know that our 4 leaders are all up there

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 5:00pm

The Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon

That was the most painfull 2 exp i have ever had to get, but im lvl 12 now

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:53am

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Recruitment Page

Nothing at the moment, beside pledge your self to the order, The order has yet to be founded but will be in the next few days. Right now we're just takeing the names of people who want to join

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:33am

#4 done ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Greetings my noble brother i come to you to ask most humbly that you join the radiant 'Order of the Cresent Moon' once it come into existance in the next few days. We the Saracens must band togethor as one, not many, to defeat the christian dogs and pagan swine. These two groups have us out done in numbers and riches but if we solidify our might we will crush them beneath the heel of Allah!

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 1:51am

we accept all i've started to send out PM to other saracens asking them to join us once the older is founded

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 5:07pm

HA! finally lvl11 the_legendary_dragon_knight@yahoo.com I got my YIM working under the same name

Friday, November 9th 2007, 3:42am

im working on getting my YIM back up, will post the name once its going

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:35am

sorry to interject but we will need some thing more personal than that, we all need to send out letters with our own flare

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:34am

the Pagan's have way more over all gold than we do their the industrius Wu As the underdogs with lowest numbers and lowest riches we're Shu, hopefully we can avoid having our leader die than have his moron son take over to lead us to death Cao Cao, i miss you

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:20am

i'll PM this to the 4 heads Damn, i hate 3 kingdom stratagies. Require so much cloaks and daggers to come out on top

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:06am

yes...................our recuitment should take place a few level away from 15, you 4 arnt the only lvl11 saracen and we can't have them geting the idea to start an order in their heads once they hit 15 and drag all our brothers away into divided sects

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:45am

right now the hightest level member of our yet to be order is 11, right? I'd say about lvl 13 we all stat PMing our saracen brothers to soften them up to join

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 9:42pm

11 people so far................................i feel depressed.........................i guese there has to be a large amount out there who arnt on the forums

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:31am

AND DOUGHNUTS! ..........................i might have gotten carried away, but doughnut are sweet

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:10am

so a mass recruitment campain to the little man needs to start

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 4:55am

Hm.................................Hopefully we can keep up our momentum for leveling so we have higher quality warriors than the Other Faiths

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:17am

28 away from 9 The amount of people this high is so much lower than the lower levels and every one is so vengefull

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 4:05am

yeah things will start getting interesting once any one of orders, becomes more than dust in the wind

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 3:25am

Hm......................then war begins

Monday, November 5th 2007, 10:30pm

Hm....................do we get to kill ourselves so heathen swine? lvl 7 half way to 8