You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-47 of 47.

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 12:01am

Author: drbigo

The SandBox - A place for Saracens to chat

we cangive you gold but i think its like a loan. apply for membership and once there is room, anyone will be welcomed.

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 10:17pm

hi

apply through the game, press order and apply

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 9:56pm

Hi guys

what do you think of these ranks Council Members (thats us, top rank) >31  Advisors 26-30  Elite Guard 21-25  Guard 17-20  Elite Warrior 14-16  Warrior Level 11-14  Elite Soldier Level 8-10  soldier Level 5-7  Peon or something like that. what do you guys think?

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 7:36pm

hi

Hi, I have started the order, they are only letting me bring in 4 other player. i can build a bigger house and they will allow another 9 and so on. so i need donations once you are in. you will be accepted as long as everyone donates. after getting 30 members there will be a charge, and remember the more you put in the more you get out, for example once we go to battle we will make money and that will go to increaseing the weaker members stats and so on.

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:39pm

Hi

A day to remember the order is up. apply for membership now. drbigo

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:16pm

Hi

Hi, just to let everyone know i am 10 exp away from forming the order. oh and i have 20 min of plundering so it will be initiated today inshaa allah, so im me or any one of the other guys if you have any questions. thanks i hope to see you all and if you can im any memeber you think should join us, oh by the way i would really appreciate the stronger players to join in first because we make more money by attacking as a group i think and the more money we make the more we can add to our order. un...

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:13pm

Hi

Hi now that i am only a stone throw away, we need to chat about various topics so if we can meet up later that would be cool. I still have like 3 hours of theatre left (i have a patient i need to cut some guts out), this is my break, so i will hopefully see you guys later.

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 4:11pm

The order is almost up

Hi, 10 more exp and i still have 20 min of plundering and a lot of high levels to beat so i will start the order today, inshaa allah. recruitment will start ASAP. I htink that the member number increases with the amount of money that is put in but i wont know till the order is open so i will keep all in cont contact. keep looking for updates, and by all means im me or any one of the guys. drbigo

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 11:07am

Hi

ead justHi, Why post a new thread? i will spar with you, i dont mind attack me when ever you want be i hope you dont have much money cuz you will mostl likely loose it. drbigo

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 11:34am

No 1

I would like to anounce that i have beaten the foe, there are none superior to myself. By allah's grace i rank number1, by beating the only person who stood in my way, Charlemagne. though i still think we are evenly matched. Comprehensive fight report drbigo has won the fight. Winner's haul: 38 drbigo Charlemagne Faith Level 13 13 Hitpoints 187 20 Experience points + 1 1 Life energy 470 303 Strength 33 37 Attack 33 33 Defense 30 32 Agility 34 34 Stamina 33 32 Attack by horse 21 22 Defense by hor...

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 11:12am

Number 1

I would like to anounce that i have beaten the foe, there are none superior to myself. By allah's grace i rank number1, by beating the only person who stood in my way, Charlemagne. though i still think we are evenly matched. Comprehensive fight report drbigo has won the fight. Winner's haul: 38 drbigo Charlemagne Faith Level 13 13 Hitpoints 187 20 Experience points + 1 1 Life energy 470 303 Strength 33 37 Attack 33 33 Defense 30 32 Agility 34 34 Stamina 33 32 Attack by horse 21 22 Defense by hor...

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:58am

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Recruitment Page

That really isnt the enthuesism we are looking for, you can do better than that. The only thing we ask of you now is to be supportive and in the game.

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:23am

The Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon

OK, now i will start the 3rd group.

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:15am

Just finished the 1st group will start the second. guys you can jump in when ever you want. Hi, I invite you to join so we can we can all be united under one order. http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…ad&threadID=315 DrBigO Is the general message i am using

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:06am

Here is a list of the strongest so far. i will send to the first group, guys pick groups and send. 1. moose88, J8ryan, Dominant, smallwai, drew, goldenator, Melaina, DeathKami, GoodLuck, RageBall, yhoyo, nooby, flight-1, Greyanvil, alibaba, Blackrhino, Indigo, Navaji, Darkravens, Muhammad*censored*, Azani, 2. bowbeast, nitemurder, billslayer, scare, LunarKitsune, Fraddav, Dagda, AlJubal, Judochop, pash003, amin, Jaxx, nightowl6969, maximilion, Munki, Malcom X, Stanis Hawk, Zeromonkeyx, raz197, e...

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 8:10pm

then its up to us all to spread the word to unite us under 1 banner.

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 4:44am

Salam lliman itaba3a alhuda wa deen al7aq, We have decided on details for our order. Once the order is set up, it will be grand. I need something from all those who wish addmission. can you IM me so i can have a list. and spread the news of our order to fellow saracens. Oh by the way the earlier you join the higher you will be in the order...........as long as your level is high enough.lol. Any questions, ask. DrBigO

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 12:11am

Sacred Order of the Crescent Moon Administrative Thread.

Salam guys how is every one. i think every one is here am i correct. so lets start chatten bout what we gonna do.

Friday, November 9th 2007, 9:26pm

ok everyone, just checked out, the christians and pagans are gaining more and more exp and players!!!! guys, come on.......fight, plunder, and stop buying things stat up!!!! just to warn everyone if you guys dont pick it up i am gonna go saracen hunting to give you all 2 exp and i hope the higher levels will join in. so guys pick up the pace. all you have to play is just a few hours a day. those who study can keep the computer infront of them and study of soemthing and just look up for the fight...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 9:14pm

i asked the mobs, there will be some sort of money keeping system for the order. as for my HP, i havent seen them low for a long time now, not to brag, but most attack from other people just take a few away. only one person hurts my HP by 50 thats charlemaine.

Friday, November 9th 2007, 8:36pm

guys when you can attack me so we can increase our exp. there are no lvl 12, 13 that cangive me exp points.

Friday, November 9th 2007, 8:00pm

once the order is set up we should give all powerful players powerful weapons. but till then i cant help you. so are we going to make ranks or what, i want to be the joker!!!loool, i thought that was funny. im 27, Virginian, originally palestinian.

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:35am

looooool you made me laugh. drbigo31262@hotmail.com im me on msn if you need to chat

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:33am

do you guys have msn messenger. i think its better than just putting ideas here where everyone can see.

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:31am

True, thats why i think everything will be put into place as soon as the order is up and running. as long as the basics are understood. plans are done with votes and shura, discussing between eveyone. helping and support the younger ones to grow, i think thats veryimprotant because we do not have number so might as well have power and orginasation.(that means tha stronger levels need to attack the lower ones so they can get exp points--for eg)

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:17am

sorry bout the gap there, yes i agree. what about the 100 name ranking thing they have already set up, we can use that in some way.bare in mind that not everyone will be able to play every day or every other day. and that some people start lossing interest and so on. you know the list i sent you guys, why dont we start "advertiseing from now" using those 100 names. i thoughti can email them all at once but i can i can only email one at a time. why dont we start by emailing them and seeing what o...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:11am

Guys as for the plundering plunder for 10 min then look for a fight with a high level play then plunder 10 then fight. that is the best way to increase your exp points and money quicker. cuz during plundering everyone is plundering and less people are fight so once the one hour prtection is over the guy is usually pluncering and thats your chance. its luck when it happens but worth it in the end. as for the whos who. that canbe decided when the order begins, because who ever is first to reach 15...

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:45pm

you know, we have to wait till the order is started to see what the game lets us do. there are some games that you have to pay a fees to join, other that you have to level up every now and then, others say you have to bring in 2 people with you.....etc. so what does this game let us do. will we have a unified bank? things like that

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:27pm

true they out number us, but remember the prphets teaching and battles..... united we will prevail......

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:25pm

luck? i started the game as soon as it came out, i was one of the first 10, i fought everyone who listed after me until there was no more, pretty much like now. just sitting here doing a week of night oncall, all patients are good and well and i sit on computer beating almost every new guys comeing in. do yah like my avatar....gives away the fact i am palestinian dont it.loool

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:20pm

then i think we should just stick with it then. lol, i am sick of winning so much off of level 9 christians, they are saving up, they dont spend...hint hint attack them!!

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 8:54pm

Agreed, limit to our own levels of saracen, i personally do not mind if you guys attack me for exp points. True the name is good, but we are fighting against christians and pagans, through out history only 2 eras where succussful in defeating them, sala7udeen and omar ibn alkhatab. Besides, i think the name should be short and strong. Brotherhood, army of faith, ..etc

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:36pm

Recruits

Question: where are you guys at so far in reaching 15? Here is a list of the top 100 guys with good stats, you can tall i be doing me homework, lool. ayway, Sedated, devin-420, Shehzaad Shibli, Ophiuchus, Friar, The_legendary_dragon_knight, Sari, moose88, J8ryan, Dominant, smallwai, drew, goldenator, Melaina, DeathKami, GoodLuck, RageBall, yhoyo, nooby, flight-1, Greyanvil, alibaba, Blackrhino, Indigo, Navaji, Darkravens, Muhammadjihad, Azani, bowbeast, nitemurder, billslayer, scare, LunarKitsun...

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:14pm

Salam Firstly, i attack saracen for the simple reason that i am trying to get experience points there simply are not enough players out there with high enough levels to attack. There is currently only 1 player in the game who is higher than myself in stats and thats <TABLE> <TBODY> <TR> <TD>Charlemagne</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> I think he is buying up his stats, dont know. Secondly, i agree we need to hurry to 15, cuz then what i think we cando is actually start giving money to other players and...

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:17am

Hi

Salam How is everyone? I totally agree, its old but true, united we stand divided we fall.

Monday, November 5th 2007, 6:47pm

For Islam

Hi, who here is the highest level so far. I think we need to get this order started! I started a few days ago and now at level 6 almost at level 7, with good weapons, and money!! Forming a stronger order for islam should be our goal. The out number us and are stronger. Anyone needs my help, just let me now. Put my name on you friends list if you want as well. salam drbigo