You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 2:01pm

Author: Party Animal

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

yes there is no fun at all when tixxers are in the world it would be alot much funnier and interesting if there is no tixxers and imagine like 1000 players giving 2 tickets per month thats alot more than 5 of them givving 1000 tickets only once

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 11:46am

Signatures

it would look stupid bro, why dont u copy paste your signature from notebook. noot really needed -1

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 11:53am

Marketing Strategy

theres some dude that gave like 3000 USD for his 150 stat and it takes 150 players to collect 3000 USD (premium only) i think gas have got alot of money already why dont they untie their bag a lil bit they have lilke millions a pure profit per year

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 12:21pm

Hail! Hou Ou! Hou Ou!! Hou Ou!!!

Quoted from "King Leonidas" So to arms men Hail!!! Hou Ou! Hou Ou!! Hou Ou!!! Quoted from "King Leonidas"

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 10:20am

Smiles help and Ally battle notification.

Hey all after having a wonderful holiday my mind is full of SOME AWESOME IDEAS !!! Yes thats right im back again. I saw some dude asking can someone teach him how to use smiles and things. and why dont we add like smiles contains and things near SB or in "config" And i was thinking of the "ally battles scheduled today" it would show all allies battles declared today. Or option 2 it would be like under the name of the order whos fighting there would be "allies" text so people could't mistake like...

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 5:12pm

Hey

Hi im Party Animal or PA. I like trolling and kidding with others, especially with non trollers. I listen house,electro,techno and dance. I think game isn't bad but forum is ancient in my opinion. I play in int world 2. Im looking for someone (female) who's rich to to marry me and take me to hawaii. And few premium tickets wouldn't hurt. Thanks.

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 4:53pm

Le Morte d'Arthur

I FELT SOOOOO HIGH WITH THIS MUSIC I'VE GOT MY SELF NAKED AND TOOK A MIDEAGE DANCE WHILE MY NEIGHOR TOOK A CAMERA AND RECORDED ME. Cool story bro.

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 4:45pm

What are we suppose...

Im the best roleplayer. FEEEEAAAAAR MEEEE.

Friday, June 1st 2012, 11:39am

Larger Numbers !!

Quoted from "Adam Bason" Instead of struggling for a 100th stat or 200th stat, make it easier to reach a 1000th stat or beyond.

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 7:14pm

Girl names I want to Date before I die :-)

i wanna date with jayden james jesse jane gabriella fox rachel starr rachel roxxx lela starr angelika black angel dark kagney linn karter omg soooo many more of them

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 1:03pm

Marriage Suggestion

Hey guys after seeing horrible marriage news between mans and mans and females and females i've decided to make an suggestion which will allow only marriage beetween mans and womans. And the message when some male send a marriage offer to other male or vice versa would be like: "You both got the same toy you cannot propose this player." Please discuss and ty.

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:41pm

Female Plunder Theory

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" First ,I will give you the Male Plundering Fact. Men Plundering in HW: Some days are good some days are bad. There is no grand conspiracy or other external factors that effects basic male plundering. All men have basic 60/40 luck, we accept this fact and move on with our basic HW activities. Now with females it’s more complicated. First I will give you mathematical terms, followed by the formula and then conclusion: Givens:[/u] Women get 8 hours of rest per day and inc...

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:39pm

Griffkhan

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGWf1WdaFoHUDtcOu-bvt_tHtPaH7M6vTu5rA41IDdsYWGhdbV[/img]

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:24pm

Favorite movies

Quoted from "maiden tribute" southpark