You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 71.

Monday, February 17th 2014, 5:15pm

Author: Holy War player

Holy Battle Move

Since the patches, the Holy Battle has been moved to Monday or Tuesday, depending where you are. Can we please, get the Holy Battles back on to Sunday, and have ALL the Holy Battles on the same day. This is hard on people that want to enjoy the hunt for Holy Battles, but cannot because most of the players are at work. Please, change the Holy Battles back to their original days. Including the INT worlds. Thanks bunches Ps if this suggestion is posted elsewhere,, I did not see it .

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:09pm

Order Battles

Quoted from "Katsuro" Not particularly liking this option. Since the days of strategic battles is long gone, half the fun was catching an order by surprise and having people at work get pulled in and cowing. Now it seems we don't even have that. I'm inclined to agree. I think the ideal was better then the practicality.

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 11:03pm

I know the reason for all the update errors!!!!!!

That may be so, but I'm here (at least on a couple worlds) til the doors close

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 10:16pm

Battle Fatigue script is too severe

Quoted from "Traffic Gnome" The current battle script is too severe. I have noticed that I may win my first 10 fights then lose the following 8. However, in my 10 wins I might take 4,000 life points of a level 100 but when I lose a fight to a level 100 is taking 10-12,000 life points of me.... this makes no sense, why would any warrior, fatigued or not, simply lay down his weapon and be slaughtered??? I have also noticed the results of some battles are ludicrous. For example a battle of 12 vs. ...

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 6:32pm

Free Accounts

Quoted from "Holy War player" This account is up for grabs. Quoted from "Holy War player" I can be contacted at the following locations. Quoted from "Holy War player" Dolly ENG W 11 Nadu ENG W 9 Quoted from "Holy War player" Dangerous Flag Planter [GA] Mercy - Order member - THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER UNDER MY CONTROL. Thank You

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 2:37am

Pagan Account. Mercy Eng W. 6

This account is up for grabs. I can be contacted at the following locations. Dolly ENG W 11 Nadu ENG W 9 Dangerous Flag Planter [GA] Mercy - Order member - Genderfemale FaithPaganArena Team***Strength290Attack283Defence268Agility295Stamina289 Level109Experience58752Gold haul1627572Haul (average)110.52Draws4Victories14727Defeats6270Victories/defeats2.35 Level110Horse attack290Horse defence275Horse stamina289 Elixirs Life Energy 27809 / 29530 Consecrated Elixir +50 LPQuantity: 12 in the markets: 0...

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 3:48am

More Tavern games

Quoted from "Kinji" Roulette wasnt invented til a half millenium after the crusades, but would still be a nice addition. Getting 32x or however many numbers on a wheel in gold can be a superb payday. They did have a wheel of chance. It just did not lay flat on a table.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 2:22am

More Tavern games

I would play in there more if there was something of interest. what about a wheel of sorts.. something like roulette??

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 3:00am

Gave Up Acct

My acct on ENG W12 is no longer in my possession. ( Rina ) I am no longer responsible for the account or anything that happens with the acct. Thank you

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 10:23pm

Count to 1000!

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 7:17pm

Get rid of the side banner ad for non-premium

Quoted from "margret perrin" .. but what I do mind is the fact that that side banner re-frames the screen resolution making text and everything else smaller. The top and bottom ads do not do this only the side banner and can be problematic. Ads may generate revenue for GAS, but it has cost me game money as well. I so agree.. am prem on some worlds.. and non in others. I notice a huge difference with that side banner!! unless it is GaS intention for it to be a bother like that.. I have had to wa...

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 2:38am

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "jimmyd119" i don't think it will change much... in fact I think it will cause more whining and complaining. Yet, I think the most viable option that has been offered is the merging of worlds. Go for it! DO it now! Quit talking about it and just get it done! Many of us are going to quit soon anyways, so you might as well try something. If ever truer words stated. but my thinking is this.. how much is HWT/ ADMIN planning on increasing this? I do not foresee the new sb and such being ...

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 12:30am

We want your opinion!

Quoted from "Shadowed Thief" about the only way a multilanguage SB could work would be with massive scripts to automatically flag words from all the languages. I'm not a programmer, so I wouldn't even know how complex that is likely to be. oh the simplicity of absolute chaos

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 12:14am

We want your opinion!

The chaos of moving is always that. Chaos. You wish us to choose of merging or opening a new multi language world. Either way its chaos so try the simpler of the 2. Merge worlds As Davie Marks has said "A muti-ligual world would be a nightmare to moderate as insults in another language are still insults. So I'm not so keen on this idea." What is acceptable in one language is not in another. That is a can of worms that HWT cannot afford to open. There is too much of that now. However, merging wor...

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 5:40pm

Work Pay Plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree. Work Pay should be restored. This is absurd.

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:39pm

Horses...

Thank you Ozzman

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:36pm

Give it a try!

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" All players could transfer in at anytime and it might well become a single and very active World. I've seen "active players" come and go.. but, it would require dedication. Even if only a weekend warrior. I do not mind being a lower player. gives me some excellent players to hit to climb the ladder

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:32pm

Castle

glad to have made your millennium

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:56pm

Knights Templar is now in W 12

glad to see KT on 12 griff

Monday, September 19th 2011, 11:51pm

Castle

Quoted from "I HATE ALL" someone happy about summing i said well i never Hell froze? its alright.. was wondering the same myself.. thanks for the knowledge.

Monday, September 19th 2011, 10:47pm

Give it a try!

Quoted from "itsjustme" I suspect they would only be willing to consider it if it costs 6 tickets to transfer the account I'd pay 4 to transfer.. an acct. to a world like that. even if there were several 135's also to add to it.. minimal or no tixxes for gold make it about skill for once. not the credit card.

Monday, September 12th 2011, 11:17pm

Horses...

Tbh, The only difference that I've noticed over time is the cost of the stats. The lower lvl horse would cost more stat wise than the higher level horse. Also the look of the horse. other than that.. I've not noticed anything else. hope that helps HP

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 4:06am

W3 Give away

This account is now gone.. No profit. just to an awesome player Cheers

Monday, September 5th 2011, 11:39pm

W3 Give away

**ADDITION** This also has a clear email and pass. No bans that I know of.

Monday, September 5th 2011, 11:35pm

W3 Give away

I have a acct that I would like to get rid of. There are no strings attached or any conditions. Just tired of it. There is no tix sitting on it, not is it a prem acct. please Pm me, or if you know who I am on games. This is a free account. however, this is the current state of the acct, and all the lixxers If not given away soon. Just may delete it. Cursed Doll LVL 105 world 3 Total STR:245AGI:228ATT:502STA:472DEF:592HP:112[list=][/list][list=] Stock in shields 1. Prince Shield Level: 127 Defenc...

Monday, August 29th 2011, 5:01am

Moderators, Administrators and Bans

Quoted from "erialc" I go directly to Demon Stabber and bypass Mods with my complaints about discretionary practices by those who watch us, I have been extremely satisfied the majority of the time....I do suggest either copy paste or print screening the whole SB conversation oh make sure you do it when you start to suspect there might be an issue ie...prior to a Mod wiping out all SB history Thank you for the suggestion. This is a great idea. Ill still keep copies of all my screen shots.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 3:00pm

Quoted from "Vhogmar" To 1) If have a complaint about a moderator, send a report to the Super Mods. If you a complaint about a Super Mod, send a report to support.en@holy-war.net (these mails are answered by our in house-supporters also known as Admin) If you have a complaint about our in house-support, send a mail to concerns@gameartstudio.de (these mails are answered by the support management) If you receive the same answer from all these instances you can be sure that the moderators actions ...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 2:09pm

Quoted from "longo" As somone who has came to me many times you know theres accountability for the mods you post little digs everytime theres a mod on the sb you are well known for this sooner or later one was going to get you banned This is true. You also know that if I am in the wrong, I do my time. If I feel that the mod was wrong. I say so as well. This was never a posting to bash any Mod, you know me better than that. All that I originally done was to post some suggestions. Nothing more. T...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 2:06pm

Vhogmar Im going to address these 3 statements as I've seen and have conversed with others about. Quoted Please note that it is our job to supervise the moderator teams. Therefore it is completely sufficient that we can identify a moderator. Signing a ban information with the moderator number is not necessary. Admins may supervise their mods, but there is something to be said about this. I've had the delightful opportunity of having bans (some just plain silly) and then when I do report my suspe...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:54am

Tavern while plundering

Quoted from "Valcrist" I kind of like Strathadd's idea... It wouldn't even need to be as much as three days, either. If you've been non-premium for a while, even 24 hours would be a nice bonus. Even if it were only a 1% chance for it, I'm sure it would be pretty well-received as a positive change that doesn't make any serious, fundamental changes to the game. I doubt it would cost GAS anything in lost revenue, either; it's very unlikely ticket sales would drop from such a small, random reward. ...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:50am

Going through messages

How about adding a "sort feature" like they have for emails. not everyone puts something in the "subject" bar. so if we could sort mails .. for example 1. from order 2. from allies 3. from every one else that would be such a time saver. I know I label most of my pms. or have a ready made selection ( look at the subject bars most used for ideas) that one could just choose for the subject bar example moo or cow order business important so forth.. that too would be a great help for everyone.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:30am

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

Quoted from "Tiberius Leodegan" git rid aa teem toorneee.. AGREE

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:08am

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

Quoted from "Caradoc" It was suggested somewhere... I agree. It's freaking called Holy War, not Holy Jousting. The point is to conquer the Holy Land. It's sad that it's become such a side quest. They should really come out with an alternate version of Holy War where the order battles have an impact on the Holy Battle. For Example, when you found an order, you pick a territory controlled by your side, and with each victory by that order, the better the odds for that side winning the Holy Battle ...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 1:29am

Top w11 acc for sale!

Not going to argue with you about the fact. thats just silly. Your acct. Do as you wish. Karma is wonderful

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 1:22am

Top w11 acc for sale!

Quoted from "Reign" Nah Strathadd Holy War Player just forgot she did worse with a top w1 account I've already got a lot of people saying "i'll think about it" but no actual offers Feel free to actually, did not forget about anything. my obligations were filled. the only difference between what you're doing and what I did, I was not asked to "not sell the acct"but thats all good. selective memory eh. have you even tried to get a hold of SF.? no? dont throw around what you dont know. You said yo...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:42am

Quoted Sender: Holy War Team Subject: Message Date: XXXX 19:12 Dear player! You were (insert violation) and ( insert comment from mod) You are herewith being officially warned, and have been banned from the shoutbox for 24 hours as a result of your behaviour. In future please adhere to the game rules. Best Regards, GameArt Studio Support Team Okay, we all have either received, or know one that has gotten one or both. If the violation is correct then the offender has been busted. However, what I...

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:06am

Warnings For Eng Speaking Worlds

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" According to Holy War player, I did. Not that I remember, but I assume memory lapses can be part of a derangement. CApeX admitting old age? LOL awesome..

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 11:13pm

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Babblefish was invented by a deranged smurf. But that's just me. CApeX you're a deranged smurf?

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:45pm

Hurry Up Gas

I agree. to many are leaving. to many are complaining.. personally, I think HWT is just messing with the game to get more and more to quit. then turn around and say that the game is a bust, then close it. how sad. Could ppl at HWT admit that some of what they have implemented is a bust, put some of the old features back and try something different? how about a serious poll in the forum from HWT and see what the players REALLY want.. then let the poll be seen by everyone.. and ONLY available to p...

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:35pm

Tavern while plundering

Quoted from "Wolfen" I could understand about filling in some down time, but the reality of the plunders is getting a reward of gold and xp's for your journey/quest. I had made some suggestions before about once in awhile of finding some items while you plunder, for example maybe an elixir, etc. In my spare time, I will think again about some of the suggestions I had made and if I can't find them, I will repost the ideas again. that would be interesting.. find something worth while? hm. HWT wou...

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:27pm

HPC order taking all Pagans

can you tell Im exciteted about HPC coming from w6

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:02pm

Top w11 acc for sale!

you're selling an account that my friend gave you freely why not pass the acct along or only ask what you've put into the acc? I know its not that much. Sir Fathers put much into that account. and I do remember you saying you'd honor his wishes. He'd never go for making a profit.. thats why you got that acct for FREE

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 10:55pm

Quoted from "Vallen" There's a difference between joining a world to learn the language, and joining a world to bait mods and other players. Quite some time ago, I was warned for letting a player know that it was english only in the SB (can't remember the mod number, but he or she flat out told me that I was not a mod, and was being warned for impersonating a mod.) If you want to learn the language, no problem from me. But people who continuously type in foreign languages (Arabic seems to be th...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 8:44pm

IP sharing

Quoted from "daviemarks" The IP sharing rule has been written in black and white (well black & beige) for a long time now. This is and always has been the basis of any decision on the warning/sanction of any player. Please read it here: http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/index.php?page=Thread&postID=373614 As for individual mod decisions, this is not the place to discuss these. If you feel you have been unfairly treated by any mod: Fiirstly you should try discussing it with them by sending a...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 8:32pm

Redo Team Tournament

MOST EXCELLENT IDEA!! one of the better that I've seen in a long time

Monday, August 1st 2011, 7:42pm

I don't know how many other people are sick of seeing all these warnings for " speak English only please " in the English SB. I for one have counted over 100 in a 24 hr period (same warning different mods), and some are repeatedly to the same person.( How many warnings to get to the center of a ban ?? for any warning ) This should include, any type of non- english, including the famous kid language "Pig-latin" Any how, what I propose, since people click that little box that says " I agree" and w...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:52am

IP sharing

Quoted from "daviemarks" Quoted from "Caradoc" HWT does not check it. It will not save you from being disciplined for infractions. Yes they do, and yes it will! (as long as that infraction is IP sharing) If I am investigating an alleged farm the first place I look is on the profile. A simple, I share an IP with xxx is sufficient to stay within the rules. You don't have to say where or when or how. There should be no details on your profile that should allude to your personal info. You don't nee...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:28am

Holy Battles

I'm glad some one else feels like I do about the time of HOLY BATTLE. Why cant the time be rotated? why does the Server Time always get the advantage? My HOLY BATTLE time is mid morning. If I am in battle, I have to stop my day, take care of game business, then continue on, then stop, then continue. Perhaps HWT should look at when there is the most active players per slot and rotate the times. just saying.

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 1:19am

Veterans world

would like for once .. just to see who's who and blast the tixxers ..sooo..

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:30am

I think the Admin should take a closer look at SB rules

Quoted Quoted from Davie:: So with these reasons in mind the best advice I can give the good folks of HW is: if there is something happening on the SB that you find offensive, copy the entire SB (not just selected posts) into your note pad and send it to the moderator support account. - I know it won't rectify the situation there and then but it will go some way to stop it happening again. that would be perfectly fine, except it gets you no where quick.. I dont even bother with mod mail any mor...