You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 262.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 8:19pm

Author: Kheira

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

This is what I wrote almost a month ago So GAS ? Quoted from "Kheira" 5 months after you asked us players what we'd like to see as game improvements , almost a year after you've told us there WILL be changes , after HW inter 7 ,after Tago inter 7, after another tixx promo , tell us ,is there going to be any change ? And if so what is the time lapse ? Ignoring this question or a non-answer,where you tell us there will be someday ..., it's difficult because ... or other blablabla will be considere...

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 9:25pm

So GAS ?

5 months after you asked us players what we'd like to see as game improvements , almost a year after you've told us there WILL be changes , after HW inter 7 ,after Tago inter 7, after another tixx promo , tell us ,is there going to be any change ? And if so what is the time lapse ? Ignoring this question or a non-answer,where you tell us there will be someday ..., it's difficult because ... or other blablabla will be considered as a NO , We players as clients have the right to know because the p...

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:33pm

Yes we feel ignored !!! Give us something ,estimation of time or something else ,small view into what your cooking , I half way out and I'm not alone!

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:31am

So is there any GAS admin or dev available to tell is if we can expect some changes soon ? This thread started two months ago , we still see players leave the game ,can you give us any estimation of the time it takes to stay patient and hang in ? Kheira

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 11:52am

BEFORE 3.0 is released...

I agree completely!! And I'd like to add : please dev's ,come play HW and see what the game is about , you can create yourselves compatible acc's to play with and ask questions in sb's to the players about all the in's and out's ,the do's and dont's and all disagreements !

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 10:49am

Quoted from "Envinyatar" I would contend that the merges should be stratified by age of the world, like the way tournament leagues are formed. It will be impossible for someone in a younger world, like Int. 6, to compete with an older 2.0 world because the gap is too big. It might be a whole year before they can start winning fights, which would not be pleasant. To me it's seems obvious they won't merge the inter worlds with the old worlds , at the first merge ,from our own lonely servers to th...

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 7:24pm

Some events would be nice as well ! Like a few times a year you get this message "while plundering you have met a Priest/Shaman/Imam he has convinced you to a change of faith ,you have now 24 hours to refuse or accept and leave your current order" (price is one free change of faith) While protecting you have met the love of your life ,he/she is from a fortunate family and offers you a wedding if you accept within 24 hours (price is one free marriage) During a raid on a castle you have found far ...

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 7:56pm

Indeed , the BIG if is ,that they must move us with all skills and inventory to this new world , inter 7 is not tempting and starting all over is definitely a NO for me

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:43am

you've got mail

It makes no sense to ask us to go to another mail provider ,they should make it work from their side

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:34am

you've got mail

in the automatic HW inter7 announcement "When registering please don’t use an email address from Microsoft (Hotmail, Live, MSN or Outlook) as these services block many mails! You might not receive the registration mail in such case. " Uhm beg your pardon ? i've always used Hotmail , never any problem receiving registration mails , the only time it didn't seem to work was when I was waiting for a reply from GAS about game improvements some years ago So now to play the game we must create other ma...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 11:21am

Quoted from "Rodog" So far all the suggestions I have read are good at least. 0 plunders, less random factor are big ones. But I really believe in the stamina loss in battles for big tixxers. Higher lvl needs to be a factor in any fight, no matter how strong the lesser lvl. A return of greater workpay and lifting the xp cap should also be considered. If the higher level wins automatically than there is no reason left to build skills ,it's a shame to see weak and hollow accounts being xp hero ( ...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 9:48am

Author: COokie

Wow ,unexpected ! Few suggestions : *Merge all old worlds together and all international worlds *In old merged worlds create a sitting tool so peeps don't need to create mutliple "sitting" acc's which can also be misused to create blocking orders etc *remove xp cap *remove 2hrs logg safe ,when you logg you do a sf or lose your gold *make it possible to battle every 30 minutes ( so order AND city battles can be done ) *increase search possibilities for non-premium players ,increase their waiting ...

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 12:01pm

Minor changes with non premium players

Agreed ! Change some premium features to non premium , the game will be more alive when non-premiums can declare battles and why not an avatar ...come on GAS ,do something about this dying game !

Monday, January 4th 2016, 8:06am

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

And what about the workpay we used to have ! now sometimes it's impossible to upgrade a skill with 12 hrs and 12 plunders , too many 0/0 plunders the feature of being able to plunder for 50 minutes never added anything since the results are a disaster ! Merge is very good ,that should be continued in some groups smaller than the first ones ,the levels grew together , but yes GAS PLEASE do something with our suggestions this time

Friday, April 24th 2015, 8:04pm

New Game

on the french site we plays games ( me and ONE other person ) re-start

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:09pm

New Game

only EN forum game ?

Friday, September 12th 2014, 7:38am

Alter The Battle Xp Cap Please! It Is Not Fair!

Quoted from "Bunny Crisis" Explain why when I dominate player X in round 18 of battle I get 2 xp, but when I dominate the same player in round 21 I get none? How does that make sense? How is there any consistency in these rules? This is a simple question that much players would like to see answered

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 7:46pm

Alter The Battle Xp Cap Please! It Is Not Fair!

Bunny is right ...it changes the game just too much , remove the cap please !

Monday, July 28th 2014, 8:01am

Few Suggestions

good ideas ! and removing the xp cap would be nice as well !

Friday, June 13th 2014, 8:54pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

This is just so ridiculous... can't they create a sandpit for those players

Monday, May 5th 2014, 8:06am

Unofficial Holy-War INTRO ! ! ! !

Nice job ,this is what they need !

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 8:09pm

Don`t allow

my order has no allies ...and I'd like to be able to attack every order in our reach... but I can't because system says : ""Denied: Clan has attackable cities."" They need to fix this first ,we don't give anything about having or attacking cities ,we just want to attack orders with a lot of allies for good XP I see your point ,but ...they won't change anything ,not in your way ,nor in mine because they just don't care about players opinions

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:53pm

Major changes needed for the game

And give us international sitting options this can be combined with player ID if there are troubles with players having the same names in several worlds...they have only 1 player ID per acc ! and yes ,we should be able to declare on an order even if it has cities

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:30pm

Include Order Members in Battle Report

yes please ...since they're not in automatically

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:31am

Allow World Selection for Non-Premium

Good idea ,it would be the least to do for non-premiums !

Monday, February 17th 2014, 7:12pm

Holy Battle Move

The image says it all ,not even 500 participants ... Heroes for most victories did 39 and 40 fights .... the time is really bad !

Friday, January 24th 2014, 8:57pm

GaS' Attempt to End the Game?

Quoted from "Prince Var" Anybody else think that maybe GaS is doing things that us players wouldn't like. Changing things around, not listening to us, all things that a gaming company should do. I feel like they say they are "fixing" bugs but in turn they are just creating more bugs...maybe on purpose? Maybe to get us to leave because we are fed up with them? Maybe they are actually trying to end this game? You never know. Just some thoughts. I thought of that

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 8:24pm

Did anyone notice...

Thnx ,I found out 2 hours after posting here

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 8:26pm

Extra Order Gold

yes ,don't forget the scurvy

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 2:34pm

Did anyone notice...

I noticed because this post alerted me ,but ... I should have 2% merchant discount thanks to one of our bonus cities ....but it doesn't work in elixir shop I checked ,bonus should be activated ....so what is this

Friday, December 27th 2013, 8:25pm

Count to 1000!

Almost there

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 9:37pm

Update - Recompensation

exactly Traffic Gnome ! Non premium players suffered as much from bugs as the others , but they receive almost nothing ...shame on you GAS !

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:22pm

Recompensation???

and what about the xp lost in the 0 fight battles ??? the plunders which couldn't have been done because blocked in a battle ? the idea is nice ....but really not enough

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 8:11pm

Getting tired of not fighting

See it on the bright side ...now you can safe money by NEVER EVER buying battle healing again but ,besides the economies ...yes it's frustrating not to fight ,very frustrating and it just doesn't make any sense standing beside the battle ,arms crossed while brothers in arms and allies are fighting

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 7:10pm

Count to 1000!

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:03pm

Count to 1000!

Friday, December 13th 2013, 8:18pm

Count to 1000!

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 3:59pm

Grillée !