You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-47 of 47.

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 1:35pm

Author: Holy Roler

Merg worlds 1 and 2

Why don't you merge the worlds and then everything is back too one. level, stats but premium stays. Battle healing stays. Do it with W3 and 4 in a couple months

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 12:02pm

W2 account for sale LVL 75

Haha, Present yourself "account!" "You must present yourself's account on Holy Wars" Haha.

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 11:57am

Falcotron?

He talks to much on the forums haha 6.966 Posts!!!

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 11:34am

Resetting world

Nice idea. Why don't you reset the old worlds like W1 to W7, They have been going for a long time and the highest level in W7 is like level 86. You could restart the world at least under 8 months. So i say restart a world when 7 or 6 months comes to a finish.

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 11:27am

Matchmaking in battles, both PvP and Order

Quoted from "fatrobin" you need to enter the battle with more than 25LE to actually stand a chance to fight, and more than 90% to get merc pay I have i think 394 LP on me.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 12:44pm

I had a battle, i was a merc for that battle. I didn't get to fight? And didn't receive my pay, it said my lp was too low.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 9:30am

Well i have an suggestion. Why don't you face only levels higher by 5 levels? So for Example: A level 15 only can face between a level 10 and up to a level 20 and down. you may have luck against a higher level 5 levels higher with no LP left.

Friday, March 12th 2010, 11:34am

Selling Level 49 W8 account

I sold the account.

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 11:38am

New Worlds - make some changes

That is a good idea Hardrada. Like Tribal Wars they have new features out and a new world with different settings. That should happen with Holy Wars. 1 world could have like new equipment like Bows and Crossbows. Old Equipment would be the same as now. It could bring more people to the game. And it will be fun for everyone and make it more better to play. ------------------------------------ Woohoo, 50th post!

Tuesday, March 9th 2010, 11:14am

Anyone? We just won a battle on W8 Im in GOD.

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 1:29am

Goodbye

Sorry to hear that, good luck in life! Hope to see you soon.

Saturday, March 6th 2010, 12:27pm

I am selling my W8 account. For one W7 Tixx or one W10 Tixx Non-Premium Faith: Christian Name: Grutte Pier Level: 49 Stats: Strength: 72 Strength Total: 72 Attack: 70 Attack Total: 137 Defense: 64 Defense Total: 171 Agility: 67 Agility Total: 63 Stamina: 64 Stamina Total: 128 Horse Name: Brabant Horse Level 25 Horse Stats: Attack: 67 Defense: 65 Stamina: 65 Statistics: Victories: 2559 Defeats: 1976 Draws: 6 Win/Loss: 1.30 Placement: 150 Booty: 53625 Haul (Average): 20.56 Inventory: Sword: War Cu...

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:34am

Quests

Quoted from "Noble" How about instead of going to one NPC to get your quest you could go to multiple different NPC's? Like for instance going to the Blacksmith for one selection of quests (like say being able to select from 2-4 per NPC), the Tavern owner for another, a market stall owner for another, the Elixir Shop owner for another. Say the Blacksmith has you go find some sort of metal for a sword he wants to make, and then you get the sword as a reward. The Tavern owner needs glasses for his...

Monday, March 1st 2010, 10:41am

Quests

Quoted from "Burug" I thought I'd rite some quests down and see what you all think. I also gave them names One man army: Hit every person on one order, with an order size of minimum 15 people. Friendly Fire: Hit a member of your own order(have to have an order in order to be given this) Cow Killer: Purchase all 4 types of Leather Armour over the course of the game Man's best friend: Purchase your second horse and name it "Fluffy" Just another day at the office: Be attacked 5 or more times whils...

Monday, March 1st 2010, 10:37am

Quests

I read what Burug wrote and yes it is good idea, how he said you get a tixx for a very hard quest why don't you get a tixx by getting all the heroes on order battles and holy battles? That would make it much harder? But that would only happen if you are under level 40. like i said with the quests. Level 40 to level 50, the very last quest will be get all the heroes of a order battle or of a holy battle. Once they reach level 51, that quests finishes so there chance of a tixx is gone. For new peo...

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 3:49am

Not sure if a suggestion

Make your level 106 vs 106

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:38pm

Finally post 50

lol, wanna a medal 150, i have no clue what i have done yet maybe 20, 30 haha

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:29pm

Ok my suggestion is that: Why does HW delete messages? You can delete them yourself but they delete it after 4 or 5 days. I got my messages deleted automatically and i had some important messages. Any comments?

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:24pm

World 9 Account - Buying

nice account I might be thinking of selling HW account. I might be selling W8. level 46 i am and highest is 59. No premium but has good stats and good equipment. Also i got the account off someone else, forgot the email and forgot to change it. Don't think he plays anymore. Grutte Pier. make me an offer xD

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:16pm

Not sure if a suggestion

Quoted from "blert" I agree that there are a lot of problems with the logistics of setting up a battle script of this sort, but it would make battles more useful for lower level players. A lvl 60 against those lvl 100s is completely helpless, and that usually means straight defeats for them. Even in battles where the level average is, say, 70, the lvl 70s are often lucky to win a single fight, or if they do, they maybe win one or two before going to a string of defeats. In fact, in a world with...

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:07pm

Raise Camp Healy Rate

But higher levels would have to go to camp as soon as camp begins because they are getting around 700LP or 450 LP but they need like 7000 LP just to be on full health so they can win for the battles. Lower levels would reach 1000 LP easy but high levels it is too hard. On W8 i had battle 6 hours left and had no LP i went to camp and my residence is on 16 and i only got too 3200 LP instead of 5200LP? On Tagoria Don't you have an healers hut after battle so you stay there for 30 minutes until your...

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 4:50am

Christian "charter" order.

, i have 3 accounts doing well, going into W10. Got a good order on W9, Don't want to make same mistake on W10

Friday, January 22nd 2010, 10:22am

Messaging "Reply to All"

They would love that! so much easier with battles, you only have order members you can reply to and friends. you need this so you can write so you dont copy paste etc.

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 1:36am

Quoted from "Crusher123" i Servent it is your old AC i will join if i join w8 ......can i be AC I'm AC

Monday, January 18th 2010, 5:43am

[JOZ] Australian Regiment

Maybe W10? I'm in W7

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 12:52am

Quoted from "Underground" I am having a hard time even staying in W9. lol you play W9? i thought you were a high level guy that bullys me, attacking me lol

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 12:51am

[JOZ] Australian Regiment

Hey habadah, order going good... Maybe if there is a free account so i could join, lol

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 2:36pm

Not sure if a suggestion

I don't know if this is a suggestion or not. In battles, your like levels 20, 26, 15 or 8. But when you have a order fight your always fighting against a level 30, level 35 or level 40 in that area. It is unfair you can't win and why is it that you have full strength and you have 0-1 fights and you look at it and it says: "Level 9|Level 37. Like that. Why? Don't put fights against lower levels that you know can't win, people complain about it to. That is all i am asking about.

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 2:18pm

Allow 1 man order to attack

Yes Can't declare for orders under 5 members? and big orders can attack tiny orders? Yesterday or 2 days ago a big order with under 7 defeats and over 20 victories attacked a 1 man order.

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 2:01pm

Allow 1 man order to attack

Yes, on W9 i was trying to attack orders, and it said your order is to small to attack and i kept on waiting bout 2 weeks to attack until i found out i needed 5 members

Sunday, January 10th 2010, 11:48am

HW repo Team

That would be a good idea instead of deleting give them to some one. Maybe give them to Lower level people to see what it feels like to be a high level person or people could tell friends if they want to join and ask HW if they could get that account.

Sunday, January 10th 2010, 11:28am

Strategic Order Battles

Or couldn't you do 120 minutes of plunder and have luck that you find like a copper sword or a helmet

Saturday, January 9th 2010, 11:55am

TL The legends vs [TAR] Tactical Armed Response Unit

My order the legends has been delcared on by [TAR] Tactical Armed Response Unit. Please support us

Friday, January 8th 2010, 10:26am

W1 account for sale

only found this thread im in your order lol

Friday, January 8th 2010, 7:30am

Photography

nice!

Friday, January 8th 2010, 6:54am

Order of Saint John

hi, we disbanded because it was a crusade to go and attack other orders, i forgot why

Friday, January 8th 2010, 6:28am

Battle Retreat

But couldn't you put a tick box next to both teams and click the tick box to see what side you want to join

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 8:09am

[TL] The Legends Recruiting!

No i only dismissed 3 people. They were inactive for 10 days. I have 6 people in this order including myself and i am not stealing gold. And 2 just left. Why do you have to make my order not good and not go anywhere.

Tuesday, January 5th 2010, 2:50am

Stats

Holy wars should have a stats page like the forum. You can look at the statistics of each players and things. Other games have it why don't we have it?

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 5:28am

The Legends is recruiting! Contact Kingtoad on W9 to join. Level 5 or up. ------------------------------------------------------------------ W7 Holy Roler [KT] Knights Templar W8 Grutte Pier [OSJ] Order of Saint John W9 Kingtoad [TL] The Legends

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 4:36am

Kingtoad Will be starting an order once he reachs level 15! The Legends. A good experienced order that will be a the top. Contact Kingtoad once W10 comes out.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 11:37am

2 Suggestions

Right i just found the support thing. Sorry for the 2nd suggestion.

Saturday, January 2nd 2010, 3:54am

2 Suggestions

Ok i have 2 suggestions. 1. When you leave an order, why do you have to wait 30 days? i suggest that you can join the order again after leaving. 2. Also put support in a tab like under Profile like the others so it is easy so you just click it and you say what the problem is. Thanks