You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-21 of 21.

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 2:55am

Author: Demented

What GaS should do when HW is down

I knew it could never be so simple as being appreciative for what one receives It's always give me give me instead You act like you were the only order in 13 worlds to have issues or the only player who had problems or order members with problems. It was world wide and everyone suffered....YET they compensated us work pay even tho they didn't have to and you can't say Thank you! sad sad sad

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 5:14pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Anxiously awaits more news!! I'm excited about merger cause it will help all the dying worlds. I still don't know how they will do it but it has to be better for those worlds which have almost completely shut down. Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more news!

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 4:50pm

Thanks for the compensation and Ozz was just a matter of time which truly takes common sense to see it! Didn't need to be a hero or back it up because it's happened everytime a major problem has occurred and so common sense says it will happen again even though the terms and conditions (which btw I do read) says they don't have to do it (I) The user has no claim on the availability of the service. The operator does not accept any liability for server failure, programming errors or similar compli...

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 12:51am

Well I do remember several mods saying *in the forum* that support had been contacted and they are working on it. And we all pay for 24 hr internet service doesn't mean the modem won't break down or the electricity won't go off or that a piece of hardware from your well used computer won't break down and I can understand you don't believe in common sense obviously So silly how people get so warped over a game going down like it's the only game to ever go down and have issues A part of technology...

Tuesday, April 3rd 2012, 8:32pm

All of yesterdays plunders (and about 5 hours workpay) missed because of servers down, compensation please?

Funny thing is I had done all my plunders and had gone to work everywhere and didn't lose a thing I'm sure there were enough that did the same but for those who's characters will fall apart one day without it I'm sure you will get something from GAS as compensation (which I'm sure will still never be enough)

Tuesday, April 3rd 2012, 8:23pm

ok first off, the game was down and anything that would have been posted on home or login page wouldn't have been seen by any of us until they got the game going again so that's a silly suggestion. Second of all, the moderators do their best as far as I can tell by keeping us as informed as they can and letting us know someone is working on it so give them a damn break Techs taking time out to post in forums is taking time away from the game being fixed Can't imagine why people can't be doing so...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 3:59pm

Adding an ignore language option on the international world

I play international world and I don't see too much *trolling* by other players who do not speak english Can't see what the issue is here

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 3:56pm

Suggestion for a new world

Quoted from "Ozzman" noone will force you to join As no one forces you to put up with tixxers That's the good thing about playing games! They are games and we have the choice Quoted from "Bunny Crisis" Tixxers..... bring 'em on! In all my worlds I have yet to see a tixxer with any staying power. I could list them name by name, but I think that would be in poor taste. Be grateful for the tixxers! Be grateful they support and stuff the pockets of the game we all enjoy to play. Be grateful that th...

Monday, December 19th 2011, 2:59am

Never Banned

no way I'm not a noob have played way too long! and have witnessed common sense pretty often too

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:44pm

You know you're addicted to HW when...

omg I think I have done most of these makes me feel better there are more doing the same

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:40pm

Never Banned

Never been banned nor do I intend on getting banned I mean really how hard is it to follow common sense rules

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:38pm

Grudges

Agreed I get quite sick of grudges being held by players from one world to another. It is just a game for pete's sake!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:35pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Well I like the international world!! And I hope the merger of worlds comes soon to the dying worlds!! Putting them all in one pile or dividing 12 worlds and making them 3 worlds sounds great to me! All I can say is hurry up on that one too

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:30pm

Parade of Nations

Great idea and wish I had seen it sooner!!! ah well maybe I will try it now anyway

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:27pm

I'm a Holy War Slacker because...

I'm a slacker cause it's taken me over 3 years to post on this forum finally. Didn't know it could be so much fun

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:23pm

merc services

hmmm *wonders if they will allow that in new world merger* ?

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:21pm

Adding an ignore language option on the international world

Seems to me if you don't want to try something new that involves different languages, then you shouldn't both joining a world with international languages!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:20pm

Rules... i know no-one likes them

It went from being readable to one huge paragraph on my rules box. Very hard to read!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:13pm

Suggestion for a new world

Well after several years of playing this game I will say two things to this Suggestions thread. 1. Tixxing is going to happen in any game of this type whether we like it or not so live with it! 2. In all the games I have played I have never once seen a player representative and only moderators. And there jobs are beyond miserable I am sure so again live with it! You play the game for fun or friends and competition. If you don't like what comes with it then don't play. Simple as that!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 7:08pm

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

I miss the Holy Battle twice a month. The team tournaments are useless to most players in the english world and I think it would be nice to have it back twice a month to give us something useful back again. Gold and xp! Enough that we can't compete with the other worlds in Holy Battle and waste of time in tournaments but at least we can get something from HB!