You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 450.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 11:02pm

Author: Slasher

Hello & Farewell :-)//

Thanks folks!!! sorry... not going to be coming back.. in a short time I will be running laps in the Great Lakes naval station wont have access to the net nor the time to play Its been great fun!!! I hope they fix the script for your all !!!!! Take care everyone!!! Slasher/Sir Slash/Ray logging out

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 7:28am

Petition to re-instate Tibby

Has anyone told Tibber he can post now?

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 3:49am

Undo Patch

I needs to be undone before battles completely stop no one wants to give up all their life for 1 or 2 lousy xp I hear the tourny was no better. And I dont dare try to give people free xp any longer, for fear of costing them 10 to 14K damage for 1 or 2 xp

Monday, March 28th 2011, 6:38am

Petition to re-instate Tibby

I Agree!! Let Tibby come back

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 4:36am

Bread !

As much as I like Pizza... and Eggs... and Cake... I think BREAD is more important food group and I think it has been around for thousands of years, in all cultures... There are soooo many varieties tho... 9-grain, whole wheat, potato... so many to chose from. My favorite has to be French Bread with garlic spread!!!! MMMMMMM goes great with spaghetti !!! What is YOUR favorite bread???

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 12:18am

d legen o d legend..

Still checkin to see if you can post, man when you do get back, you will have a lot of posting to do to catch up

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 12:16am

Pizza

LOL then he'd be wrong 6'-3" and 175 lbs .... I think if they slapped a whole cow on that pizza I could still eat it

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 12:06am

Guess who posts next...

While were waiting for Buba to post, guess I will OK... now Buba

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:41pm

PFT I thought about including you... but then I wasnt going to give you the satisfaction LOL *goest to find my iggy button again hahahahaha

Friday, March 25th 2011, 8:17pm

Which Requests are included in Patch?

LOL the french and spanish posts of the above announcements were posted hours ago. Funny it took so long to get ENG the announcement.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:25am

Just posted in the spanish announcements

http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…9501#post399501 We talked to the designers of the game and we want to convey to the explanation. "Most of you have issued messages to the media and especially in the forum poll conducted earlier this year, the hope that the fighting would be geared more on the level and skills of the fighter. One reason why the level difference and skills were not of great importance, because the difference was distributed damage was very small. In order not to fall furth...

Friday, March 25th 2011, 3:38am

Guess who posts next...

but you didnt guess who was next.... but I'm sure you wouldve guessed ME HWP again?

Friday, March 25th 2011, 3:34am

Quoted from "jiggycat" This'd mean I can get my donkey back without sellin me hossey! You sure you wouldnt prefer a nice Tabby all saddled up? That would be funny!

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:08pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Also, we ask you to experiment with the new patch, to study it for a while before making any rash decisions. Let us know about the outcome. PFT... come on. Really... I have read the german forum also. ENG is not the only worlds that are outraged at the rash change in battle script. Can someone from HWT honestly say they beta tested this script????? My guess is they did not, and are only waiting to see how many complaints they get before they figure out just how to und...

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 10:17pm

Why the extreme in fight/battles?

The Germans are also mad about the change. http://translate.google.com/translate?js…3D27042&act=url

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:55pm

Which Requests are included in Patch?

Well... they obviously didnt implement the most requested change of elimination of the 0/0 plunders What they did was tripple the HP value of fights, so people last only 1/3 as long and therefore get pittance xp in battles. The slightly lower levels dont have any reason to even enter the battles any more even those only 20 levels below top, lose their LP so fast, whats the point???

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:47pm

I would like to know whose stupid idea this "improvement" was This is NOT what we requested. This is not a realistic script change. You dont have a player that is the SAME level as you, completely decimate you in ONE punch, so you cannot continue in battle SOOOOOOO Tell me that someone Beta Tested this change Cause if they did, they would have seen immediately that this patch sux

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:39pm

Holy Cow!!!! Talk about an extreme change Battles where I normally would get at least 12 xp... now I got 4. My individual fights I gave and took over 10K HP per fight!!!! where 1 to 3 K would be the norm. Whats the fun when you knock an opponent completely out of the game with one hit, and they are not too far down under you???????? My one hit wiped out this player whats the point in this??????? Lord of Pagans vs. zzzzzzzzzz Lord of Pagans has won the fight. Winner's haul: 1 Lord of Pagans vs. Z...

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 4:46am

Guess who posts next...

FAIL I posted Ruby next ???

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 4:30am

Most of you forum folk know me by now I have plenty of posts here... cause, well, I always have an opinion about everything and I am sure everyone loves my opinions .... well, my time here at Holy War is fast coming to an end.... and I couldn't resist leaving a few final comments and opinions. I think I began HW sometime shortly after GoDs of Destruction [GOD] was created in ENG W3. I don't remember just when it was... but likely prior to March 2008. So I have been playing for about three years ...

Monday, March 21st 2011, 7:50pm

More Fedeats then Victories!

part 2 cause im on cell. now you get matched by xp... high lev against high lev on other side. dont appear mercs go first now. again its almost predictable. if more high lev on one side low lev on other side will get matched with big dogs and beeten down. at least what ive seen.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 7:47pm

More Fedeats then Victories!

this is when i miss falcos input ..just my observation: before update, as falco stated... players were matched by player id numbers regardless of levels. so those old players that were active and high level beet up less actives that were low lev cause they started abt same time. you could almost predict who fought who.

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 7:31am

W11 account for free - lev 34

Sorry. I found a new owner for the account. This thread can be closed.

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 12:34pm

How to do it.

Quoted from "Louise" Please add your contributions into one single thread, not everyone a thread for himself. Guess no one read this does that mean I can add mine here??

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 11:42am

ROME's First Loss

LOL why are you resurrecting this old thread? I can tell you that since the time I joined GoD council, mid 2008, we NEVER used suicide orders. PERIOD. Had plenty of opportunities to do so... but never did. We won or lost based solely on strategy, allied help, and prearranged merc engagements. Its too bad Rome disbanned before we could have a fair head-to-head battle. We would have kicked Rome butt if the HW servers hadnt gone down. Those were the days!!!

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 2:10am

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Then you can get a Facebook page for your mount HAHAHAHAHA Phil, man you crack me up

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 1:33am

W11 account for free - lev 34

Anyone want to take over my W11 level 34 account for free? I have email addy. Needs new gear. PM me in W11 or W3

Friday, March 18th 2011, 2:53am

Pizza

How about those who like multiple meats with multiple veggies... with extra extra cheese... and extra roasted garlic, in a deep dish crust ? Crud... now Im hungry!!!

Monday, March 14th 2011, 4:05am

BANK

Not I. I think they have reached teh max number of tix they can squeeze out of me per month

Monday, March 14th 2011, 4:01am

next update?

Out of curiosity... Inactives over 60 days gett booted from the order... except it didnt do that for those who were designated as OM or AC ... So am I correct in assuming that if you just made everyone an AC that no matter if they went inactive or not, you will not lose them as members????

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 5:56am

Corrupt a Wish Game

Granted! GAS finally listened to their customers and implemented all the best game functions... and now the game is alive again with old friends returning to play... and battles again have 200+ volunteers on each side!!! Unfortunately for you, for some reason your IP address is not liked by the HW server, and you cannot log in... and you cant get another provider to allow you access. I wish I had a beer

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 5:11am

Water

Quoted from "Strathadd" or dy een eet Dang it! I had to go and decipher that guess im am glad we have well water. I dont like dead things floating in my water

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 5:08am

next update?

since we didnt get booted out until like 45 minutes after the scheduled time... does this mean the update will be running late?

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 8:17pm

next update?

does anyone know what will be included in this next update?

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:34pm

Puners!!!

Quoted from "Ozzman" Golden Puny!!!! Perfect name for a prestigious Puner award

Friday, March 4th 2011, 6:55am

Corrupt a Wish Game

Quoted from "Rustic_Angel" I wish Mulvers wasn't in a gender on his own Granted! Professor Falcotron worked diligently to perfect a self-cloning Mulvers. There are now dozens of A-sexual Mulvy clones, and soon they will over-populate the entire world I wish I don't get any more 0/0 plunders

Friday, March 4th 2011, 6:26am

Just to straighten out a little confusion....

Quoted from "Letheus" Esther is one of the good MODs How come shes not a "Super Mod" ??? I think shes Super!! that brings up some questions i have... how come some mods have one flag, and others have two?? Why is Longo stated as a Super mod, but listed in the regular mod area? And is Davie special? He is listed in both areas

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:59am

Pizza

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" and Mondays are Pizza Night! Same here... at least during foot ball season - Monday Night Football !!!!

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:50am

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

I know of a lot of people who chose Pagan simply because there were too many Xtain players already. Soooo if they are Xtains in Pagan cloth... why would they fight on the Saracen side??

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:44am

Eliminate 0/0 plunders

Its bad enough that the active players have to spend at minimum 2 full hours (more if you do SF) poking plunder buttons... but when you get a 0/0 it is just a huge waste of time!!! WTH?? I can understand poor plunders every once in a while... but when you get 0/0 in EVERY world at the same time??? there is something very wrong with the way the script is written or functioning!!! At least do away with 0/0 so it dont make the player feel like they just wasted another 10 minutes!!!

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:38am

Petition for SB for ALL.-The latecomers list and more..

There is no reason not to make the old worlds SB for everyone. You would still need tix to do max plunders and stuff... It sure was nice seeing the non-premie players still left in the old worlds, during that free premie week

Friday, March 4th 2011, 4:27am

I Lyk Meself!

I Lyk ME WYSIWYG ... errrr well kinda... I guess I dont play guitar, and I dont have long hair... and Im probably lots more conservative than Slash ... but HEY... we both like Rock-n-Roll *points to forum profile* I FINALLY TURNED PROFESSIONAL !!! YAY ME !!!

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 4:41am

Ban Non Players from Using the forum

do you think their worried about being banned from the forum or their posts being deleted??

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 4:38am

Guess who posts next...

Good guess!!! Where you been Tibs?? Did you get a vacation away from HW?? aaaahhhhh Ruby next??

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 4:35am

Pizza

OOOOOO I love pizza!! Dominos 3 medium, 2 topping pizzas, plus 4 "lava cakes", and 2-litter of pop is about $35 bucks on West Coast US.. and you can order on line, and having it to your door in under 30 minutes If only they delivered beer with that

Monday, February 28th 2011, 4:21am

Request a Song

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Oh Sheila- by Ready for the World Just trying to expand Slasher's Musical Specturm my musical spectrum is already big enough Hey... Phil has his own vid !!! BIG PHIL OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nwpd16BCZU

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 3:55am

tis amazin..

wow... this is getting to be a regular occurrance 18 users are browsing the forums 4 members (3 thereof are invisible) and 14 guests - Record: 1,971 users (Friday, December 14th 2007, 3:18pm) Slasher

Friday, February 25th 2011, 10:27am

Guess who posts next...

Nope.. me again hmmmm how about Tiber next??

Friday, February 25th 2011, 12:09am

Player Search

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" I miss the edit button......then again......I'm Falcotron .... wait ... wait... what thread am I on?? I thought we already established you were PHILATRON YA... it is dumb you cant search for a player while you are working and REALLY dumb you cant search for them while you are in camp (ie, OMs looking for mercs) And why is it that you still cannot look at someones profile when you are sitting someone?? to see if your sittee can beat that bloke for a SF

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:58pm

Puners!!!

Puners!