You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 219.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 2:51am

Author: LadyVos

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" Quoted from "LadyVos" Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising.... Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be. Did I say anything about tixx code? No, I stated an a...

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 2:13am

Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising.... Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be.

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 4:09pm

GAS, did you not learn a damn thing?

Quoted from "don promue" retro world Lady Voss It used to be synonymous but the non prem player no sb but they could set bad for them. Tixxer there was already synonymous and the whine about the auch.Meiner myug are not necessarily the problem Tixxer the problem the type of players who forget that this is a GAME Yep Don a retro world would be good but it would not keep tixxers away. We had tixxers in every world at that point too and all they got was 1k gold with a ticket. But you are right. It...

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 2:08pm

Katsuro I repeat what is told to me because I believe it. Receiving premium as a moderator is a drop in the bucket for the insults you take and the work you put into either helping people or dealing with people who are going against the rules. Even as quiet is the game is now compared to the past. I have had much longer conversations with Admin than is repeated here but I have also been limited to what I can say. What I have said, I've been told is ok to say. I also know that the new HW 3.0 woul...

Friday, July 20th 2018, 1:41pm

Katsuro I should delete that post. You know better yet you do it anyway So I've edited it instead. It has been said to most everyone in the game, that the ticket promotion is programmed into the game by previous developers. And as you and many others have been told, they will not mess with the program of the current game due to possible security reasons. That includes the 3 week promotion that happens every single summer. LV

Friday, March 16th 2018, 1:08am

Account for sale EN W1, lvl 225. First owner since 2007.!

it's a nice account Mori and I sure hate to see you go! Paganstormz w1

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:16pm

The first time they told us anything was October 2016. That's about year and a half ago. I don't design games so I cannot say how long it takes to make one but I surely do not think it's a quick thing. I don't think they want to give out too much information until it's closer to being finished. I think the Paypal thing is now settled with the new company Xsolla that offers it so that is no longer a problem but it can be a problem, as you and I both know, for people to be able to purchase premium...

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:25am

Heri let's please give them the benefit of the doubt eh? The previous developers were the ones we dealt with years ago and didn't listen. Hopefully the developers now will do it. This is not the same group who did the carp we play now. Let's try to be patient and give them a chance to finish it and hopefully it will be worth it. The old saying.....good things come to those who wait Thanks El Guacimo for telling us something at least. I hope the game can be finished sooner than later. We are all ...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 4:24pm

I have emailed Admin again. They felt like this might not be enough and they may have to say more so I've emailed them this is not enough and it's only irritated everyone. Please be patient....let's see if we get more explanation please

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 3:26pm

Equipment Page

Also I would like to suggest (because I cannot remember if anyone else said so in the this thread) to make a page for players to look at equipment because it's nice to plan ahead. Players should not have to create these pages, even though a couple were made in the past and now are gone. I know the blacksmith goes ahead some but not much. Helps deciding what you want to buy next when you level up.

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 1:33pm

Another thing that I feel is important is allowing the purchase of say a six pack of tix and being able to use them across worlds. I play 8 worlds and would love to be able to buy a six pack at a cheaper price and use one ticket across 6 of them for battle healing or premium if needed. Instead you have to purchase one in every world at a higher price. Would think there could be a way to allow the use of tickets in different worlds.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 3:49pm

Bogong I honestly have no idea what they intend to do. I surely hope, just as you do, that it's not consider a new world for us to start over again, because like you I do not think I have the energy for it anymore either. I've made some good friends in this game and it's what has kept me here for this long and that would be the greatest loss. Here's hoping they can transfer existing accounts over to the new version of HW

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 2:24am

I just tell you what I know Katsuro I can't say that I blame them about not wanting to mess with old programming that they did not create because I'm sure there can be security issues that can pop up no doubt. Definitely were enough bugs in this game in the past and when they tried to fix it seems we had more issues again and lord knows it's got some bugs now too. Guess we wait and see hmmm? I just know they do not plan on changing anything in HW 2.0 and focusing on developing a new and more mod...

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 2:30am

Definitely a suggestion they should take into consideration. I do not think there are many players left in the game and consolidation might be a good way to go. I hope they will give us more information soon and also have a beta game so that we can find any bugs and make suggestions based on what is happening. Hard to give ideas when you aren't sure exactly what they are planning on doing

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 2:23am

scioperhaus I am not sure what there plans are at this point other than to create HW 3.0 I don't know if they will create all the same worlds and move characters over or if this will be a new world totally. They haven't given me any clarification on it either! And on another note I have one more suggestion/idea! PLEASE let us look at Blacksmith and or stalls when we are working so that you can see prices etc without going out of work or a plunder! Not worried about spending money just while wait...

Friday, May 5th 2017, 2:49pm

The old game program has not been touched as it was written by previous programmers and the new programmers do not want to risk a security issue by messing with it. That is why no changes have been made or will be made to HW 2.0 and why HW 3.0 is being created. Several things were programmed to automatically take place in HW 2.0 and that includes that when the int'l world hits 3000 members then it automatically creates the new world. Whether there are multi's or not I have no idea without going ...

Monday, May 1st 2017, 2:06pm

I'm putting a translation here for the previous post from Marwan so that others don't have to translate and can read the suggestion Suggestions for version 3.0 of the game First: Peace be upon you My suggestions and thoughts may not be applicable, but I will write them anyway The development of personal abilities in the current version depends only on the length of time spent in the looting and work only in the sense that there is no room for strategy, I see that strategies are added to fight on...

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 4:42pm

I know it's me again One other suggestion is to maybe have a Beta run for the game to discover bugs and also get ideas from the beta? Also two more idea building catapults for protection of castle or destruction of another and allowing orders to build towers so archers etc can protect the castle against attacks. <span=&quot" no-repeat scroll 3px 50% / 14px 14px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medium none;">Save

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:40pm

Finally I have a short bit of time to pull my thoughts together and name some ideas out that may have been said already or maybe not. As a moderator we get all the complaints and we read everyday what drives everyone insane and some to leave the game. I have had several who have left said they might come back if a retro world is put back into place. As a player who started in 2009, I remember well how much more competitive it was back during that time. I have a few ideas from then that I would l...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:42pm

Discussions about Holy War 3.0

Please post ideas here about Holy War 3.0

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 1:42pm

Also I think it's important to have archers this go around too. Always missed that in this game because swords were not the only weapons. Archers were very important.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 1:37pm

Biggest complaints I have received as a moderator are the 0/0 plunders, the lowering of xp, the random factor (loosing to someone with much lower stats) and the work pay being decreased. I've had quite a few people, including myself, that like the older original script better and would like to see a retro world but I do like being able to leave work and I like that non premium can talk in the sb. I think all members of an order should be pulled into an order battle like before and that you shoul...

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:55am

Be able to join order battles and city battles

If the order battle is first you still have time to go into the City Battles. You can join them right up until 5 minutes before battle. Order battles require 30 minutes before battle so if you have a city battle before an order battle it isn't possible.

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 1:29am

Merge international worlds?

That was the feeling. It's not fair to delete accounts if people want to pop in once a year or every six months or whatever. They worked and paid to get it to that point so they stopped deleting

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:01am

There use to be a 6 month delete set but it stopped for people who like to pop in and out of the game to visit and to play for a bit.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 2:17am

I suggest sending a support pm to Admin via Game or Accounts in order to get the request there faster. I'm sure they read the forum but always good to backup with a support pm. LV

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 1:50am

Minor changes with non premium players

Sounds like some good options to me. The more you can bring in the non prem players the better. If they continue to be discouraged about having nothing then they just leave when in fact they are very important to keep the game lively. Not only for them but the prem players. Free to play is important to some people but if the advantage for prem player is too much it keeps people from staying.

Sunday, January 10th 2016, 3:38am

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

Quoted from "Pimpinela" Not only English or German players are asking GAS for a "classic" world. Also many of the Spanish players. And many players part of support (Mods and SuperMods) also back up that possibility. We are sure it will be quite interesting and profitable for GAS. Let's see if it comes through..... I agree! I think they have an opportunity to get players back into the game and make money at the same time. Many players left due to changes that were made because they preferred the...

Monday, January 4th 2016, 4:21am

Some people had worries about the merger. Merger staying is fine with me. We actually need it because there are so few players anymore. Make for better order battles.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:42pm

I agree with all that Katsuro said and in addition to that I prefer the old method of working and plundering. I always believed the reason they cut back on work pay and plundering xp is because characters were growing so fast but then they invented city battles and the xp started all over again. Personally city battles bore me to tears and I much prefer the old order battles instead. I have always said the script was at it's best when I started in 2009 and I know others felt sooner was even bett...

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 12:53am

New Game

Friday, December 4th 2015, 4:07pm

Announcement in German Forum

As far as I know the bankruptcy was a restructuring of the company.

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:45pm

Announcement in German Forum

Lovely that they posted it in all language forums eh? Thanks for the information Traffic Gnome!

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 1:35am

Cross world sitters

The topic was discussed in this thread UG As usual Katsuro has to discuss my early morning comment but it went past that with more discussion in this thread already created. So when are you going to have cross world sitting?

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:13am

Why do you or don't you join an order?

Kamikazi that goes for you also. My bad -Zed-....was reading the last post only at that time and didn't even read up

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 1:35pm

Why do you or don't you join an order?

-Zed- I edited you post to not include bypassing. Please do not bypass with your posts. Thanks!

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 2:52pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

You are more than welcome to do a pm to Support: Game or Account which goes directly to Administration or you can send an email to the address below. ADMIN (emails in English) support.en@holy-war.net I am not sure why it is an issue now because it was never an issue in the past. I think all of us have had people who have rotated us or hit us as campers and I always felt that was part of the game and not harassment. It was part of the challenge to be safe so you couldn't be hit and level up. Hara...

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 2:04am

Newsflash To All Hw Players

Quoted from "whitelily" OMG since when does hitting a player that does not want to be hit make it harassment!! THIS IS A WAR GAME!!! The point to a war game is to hit players that DON'T WANT TO BE HIT!! MoD that did this should be ban for life from this game!!! This is not a decision of the moderators This was decision made by Administration. I have no idea who the player or players were that complained, but the decision was not made by moderators to prevent campers from being hit. As a player ...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 1:42am

Let up on SB bans in different languages

Quoted from "Organized Crime" What makes me laugh is how spanish and german players frequently visit English SB and use their language and nothing happens. An English speaking player posts in spanish or german sb and is banned within the hour. I never realised the Spanish were as efficient as the germans.... As English Moderators we are more lenient about banning when other language players are selling items. I think we feel if we are to share with other worlds then it's ok to let some non engl...

Monday, March 17th 2014, 5:43pm

time change

Start DST: Sunday, March 30, 2014 1 hour forward

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 2:41pm

American time

Changes tonight so that everyone is aware. Clocks move forward at 2:00am EST. Reset will now be 7:00 pm EST until their time changes

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 3:29pm

Holy Battle Move

Quoted from "Organized Crime" while we are at it lets change the actual time Holy Battles are held. Last 7 years the Holy battles have been at 2am local time for me. Can they be moved 6hours earlier. And since there are less and less people participating in these battles lets merge all worlds together......

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 1:25am

Holy Battle Move

Have to agree with this With my summer work approaching fast and less time to play the game, I won't be able to do HB's as long as they stay during the week. I much prefer the weekends like before!

Saturday, January 25th 2014, 4:16pm

GaS' Attempt to End the Game?

Quoted from "Prince Var" Yep you're mad bro... First of all...I don't WANT to leave. I can express my opinion how I want, when I want, and on what I want. For games to stay alive they must listen to their players who pay for everything. GaS rarely listens to us. They do what they want and the majority don't like it. If they want to keep this game around they should listen to us, maybe not all the time, but more than they do. If everyone who is "whining" about all this just ups and quits like yo...

Friday, January 24th 2014, 4:28pm

The Update discussion thread

Quoted from "-Zed-" 1. No battle is fair. You go for win, you attack when you think others are sleeping and take advantage to hire mercs in stall or you already booked them before declaring. Perks or no perks, there is nothing fair in the battle but the result: winning. Agreed but when you have the advantage of several perks to get gold at reset and then several perks to hire mercs etc, it makes it even more unbalanced and unfair in my opinion. Quoted from "-Zed-" 2. This was what I said in aug...

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 6:40pm

Quoted from "whitelily" Lady Vos, First, this was not a bug! as you say the TA was. So no one was "exploiting" We were playing the game! Second, we were not a large order when this "update" went into effect! We were less the 20 members with maybe 8 active! So please do not say we took advantage of or "exploited" something that wasn't there to "exploit" I asked several time to have this update erased deleted etc etc...but nope you all seemed to know what you were doing! Lily no one knew that not...

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 4:35pm

Quoted from "whitelily" Lady Vos, your choice of words I take offense with - no one is "exploiting" this game!! It was set up this way and we played it this way! Then you say we have to plan and strategise now! I take offense with this as well...We have gotten where we are with total hard work and strategic work at that!! We didn't sit back and let City Perks win and battles for us!! I used Team Arena as an example (sorry Zed I should have spelled it out so you would know what I was referring t...

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 1:06am

25 hrs might be too long or not and then again it might make it more equal for orders who do not have 30 cities and their perks. Why have so many when you can only use 5 in the first place unless it's exploited and approached how Forge stated above. Now that the huge orders cannot use their perks quickly and have to wait to switch over, they have to think about it instead and be prepared for other orders to attack them and possibly lose their city and the perk. Which perks do we use today? What ...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 3:53pm

I have to agree with several points that Katsuro has made. I think each order should be limited to only 5 cities maximum since only 5 perks can be implemented. That would keep some of the orders who have 25+ cities from hoarding them from other medium to smaller orders. This update has made the smaller and medium orders suffer tremendously. The only way you can enjoy having perks is to leave an order you have been with for years and join some huge order that is out to get all the cities and keep...

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 6:26pm

Did anyone notice...

Patch 9.1.2014 Dear players, with the last patch we have implemented a few changes to city perks and battles to improve the balancing. The vendor city perk was reduced to 2% and 4% and does not apply to potions any more. The impact on the potion trade between players was too great. We have also changed the way the order gold perk works. Before the patch the amount of extra gold increased with every member and every member level. This gave orders with many high-level players too much of an advant...