You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 528.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:18am

Author: Letheus

Holy War 3.0

I feel I must add my 2 cents in. I saw a bunch of really great ideas! I would like a retro world as well. Holy-War classic could even be an international world. personally, I dont feel like any of the new changes post v1 should be implemented beyond the bug fixes. MAYBE Sb use for non-premiums but if we really want to go back to a retro world there wasnt sb use for non-premiums. I saw a lot of different things, but the one thing I didn't see was an idea of maybe making the Mercenary Rating more ...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 2:25am

Account for sale EN W1, lvl 225. First owner since 2007.!

Mori you are leaving? After so long of playing too. Sir Smokes A Lot here, I remember when we started playing in w1 together. A lot of good memories, and ill be sad to see you go. Are you leaving this world only, or Holy-War altogether?

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 12:14am

Eng International World 7 Intro

I want to know who you are now. I used my original name for my re emergence into HW society lol. Yall may have known me in w1 as Sir Smokes A Lot or w2 as Letheus. Other worlds Ive been known as The Wrath of Letheus, Rag Witch, and Leth the War Master.

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 5:10pm

HPC Now Reborn

I may be interested YNK. Ill pm you in game

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 5:08pm

EXTREMELY late introduction!

Hey just wanted.to bump this. Im starting in the international world 4 and gonna try to make another go of it.

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 12:22am

Dun dun dun DUNNNNNN!

So. I have decided to grace the battlefields once again. Are there any major changes I should be made aware of?

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 8:23am

Sae Aye!!!!!

AYE AYE SIR TIBS! I see the Mods are still trying to bring you down ingrates!

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 4:51am

W2 High level account #3 in all English worlds

Alright man I might have to stop by and see you

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 8:13pm

Forgey I havent seen you in forever buddy I hope you are taking care of yourself

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:33am

Accounts For Sale

BUMP

Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 12:29am

Quoted from "Underground" Leth, correct me if I am wrong.... But you DID have a FANTASTIC w2 acct, flipped the eff out and were going to delete it until TMR bought it and gave it to my brother. You ARE wrong. I didnt flip the eff out as you put it. I had legal troubles to do with me being arrested for drinking and driving and needed the cash to pay some fines. I was the one that messaged TMR and asked him if he would buy the account. I NEVER said I was going to delete cr@p. I wouldnt have delet...

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 9:10pm

W4 #1 in Level

Erialc ALWAYS plays her accounts to be awesome. I can understand why you want to leave w4 though conta

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 4:42pm

Lukin fer aa wyf!!!!

Frey frey You and Ruby could get with them

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 7:54pm

Who is gonna poop and who is gonne get off the toilet?

I swear Wes...everytime these 2 get together I always get a chuckle

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 6:23am

Is FK still going strong? I know when jib and them were running around they were, but then they had a make over and I wasn't sure if they were still going around or not.

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 4:34am

so I am dreaming huh? Well would it make you feel any better if I were to tell you after I used up the premmy tickets I wouldnt pay them anymore cash?

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 4:27am

You know margret u could just hand that account over to me make it an easy decision Seeing as I am a w2 vet and really wanna get back into w2 at a competitive level Tell me if I am dreaming or not I dont have the cash to buy it though:/

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 7:26am

Lukin fer aa wyf!!!!

Tibs. You're awesome dude.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 4:02pm

Accounts For Sale

BUMP

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:51pm

Accounts For Sale

There is a W10 account available for give away with the stipulation that it stays in it's current order. Name: Tori Lvl 63 #59 in hauls #55 in XP Strength 105 Attack 100 Defence 90 Agility 105 Stamina 98 Horse Lvl 50 Horse attack 103 Horse defence 103 Horse stamina 102 Also the account is neither premium nor has battle healing been activated. I haven't been on it so i dont know what the elixir stash looks like or what the equipment looks like. You must be an active player to take this account ov...

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 11:04pm

W3 account available

Im down for it. After this I am hoping to go to different worlds and leave everything else alone.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 10:59pm

Accounts For Sale

W10 Account: Rag Witch lvl 69 #36 in XP #52 in hauling All personal stats at 100(could use some work on stats. I have been focusing more on leveling and saving for the lvl 70 horse) All horse stats are at 80. The horse itself is lvl 20 so when I hit lvl 70 I will be buying a new one. Lvl 64 Flaming sword Lvl 60 Corner shield(damask steel) Lvl 61 Dragon Armour 1 Lvl 62 Burgonet Helmet Im not posting the elixir stash as I will be most likely spending them by the time you get the account for the ho...

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 10:43pm

How many People Are Left?

No kidding. Im selling all my accounts but w6

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 4:37pm

Questions and concerns in some update 1/10/11

Drad. In reference to the first post on this page. I have noticed that if you plunder you actually have a chance to make more then youy would with normal plunders+work pay. Some plunders will shoot out up to 3k. So say if you plundered a whole 120 minutes and only 3-4 plunders gave you 3k thats cool as thats 12k right there. A normal 12hr work pay for me. Then add whatever extra you get from your work pay and youre coming out a little bit more on top then you were before the update.

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 4:34pm

Rewards

Something needs to be done. Maybe for Christmas we get a weeks free premmy or 50x our lvl in gold. Doesnt matter either way. I dont think they will do anything since it would make them lose money

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 6:19am

A different view.

Dude! You LIKE me when I am immature? I always though I got on peoples nerves with my immaturity

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 1:29am

A different view.

I am proud I have decided that being trollish is only fun if it is against the MODS. So, from now on ye shall see an ever more MATURE Letheus:]

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 1:27am

Reactions to the Update

Quoted from "Bahzell Bloody-Hand" No Leth, it definitely isn't me, I'm not playing the game again, and I'm not back in any old worlds*. Only one of the above is true currently! Let me guess. The one thing that is true is that you are playing the game again? Which worlds you in bud?

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 10:57pm

A different view.

Nobody thought my argument was any good? I thought it was actually quite good! I mean we ARE paying customers and we expect certain things. When these things aren't delivered it angers us, yeah?

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 1:48am

A different view.

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 11:37pm

A different view.

Where is the like post button?

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 11:30pm

A different view.

Well dude. I am a veteran player in every sense of the word. I have been here since just a couple weeks into w1. I am not sure of the first day that a player step foot into ENW1, but I came November 12,2007. I have hated and loved GAS this whole time. There is a lot of stuff I disagree with this game, but I have just weathered it out. I am 20yrs old, and have been playing this game since I was 17. I realize that this is pathetic, but this has just become a part of my life and therefore no matter...

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 11:13pm

Reactions to the Update

Drad! Noble! Are my eyes deceiving me?! Is that Bahzell Bl00dy-Hand? Holy cr@p I havent seen him since w1/w2!! I know I am getting old so you 2 have to help me make sure

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 1:56am

Quoted from "margret perrin" Honestly, I don't know why gas wouldn't just start maintenance @ reset so there aren't people getting extra plunders if that is in fact the case. Because for them it is 12 midnight

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 11:50pm

Quoted from "Dradaki" Quoted from "Underground" tc will be fine. Although it will be sad to see Dasha and Grey's ghost go away. There is something just immoral of seeing Dasha booted from TC. I agree!

Saturday, January 8th 2011, 3:34am

How many People Are Left?

Woodgy Baby Im still here

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 11:46pm

Update

Whats that bud? Man I missed playing in the old worlds with you

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 9:16pm

Drad if you didnt make a thread for how much BS this damn update was I was going to! You guys are thinking of things exactly as I am! Looks like LION of w2 wont be that much stronger anymore

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 9:11pm

Update

That and the older woirlds DO get screwed! I mean 60days inactive in an order means u get the boot? That messes everyone up!

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 1:37pm

Chlamydia

Damn, not for the first time, I wish there was a like post button like on facebook

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 5:04am

Calling All Former W2 Wolves!!!!

Ah. SpudBud My old friend. *raises glass of mead in honor of Spud's memory* Salut!

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 7:44pm

Little Late in Suggesting this.....

I agree Drad. I figure it wouldnt be too hard for the to change the random hits and its not something that would make a MAJOR impact. It would just make things convenient for the players.

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 7:40pm

HAPPY BIRDAE SOL INVICTUS akaa DA SUN!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lord Sol Invictus!!!!

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 2:56pm

Thats because youre my friend...plus I havent done any XP hits lately Contra thats exactly what I am saying!

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 4:32am

I figure its better late then never I was wondering if we couldn't make it so that if we fight someone in a random then they wont show up in the search again for another 12hrs Itd be nice that way I dont have to waste gold...Of course if I just pay attention to who I am hitting for SFs then that wouldnt happen, but still itd be nice Like if I am searching the lvl 11s for a SF and I hit someone then 50min later I am searching them again itd be nice if the person I hit previously didnt show up unl...

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:52pm

Questionable merc practices

I havent read this thread just the beginning. So if what I say has been said ignore me as u usually do Personally, sometimes I will tell someone that if they sit me they can put me wherever they want or they can buy me cheaply. I dont see a problem with this as it should be at the sitters discretion. Also, maybe if the player AND the sitter were to disagree on this issue it might be a problem, but so far I haven't heard of someone that was being sat complain about whom they fight for. Usually si...

Friday, December 17th 2010, 12:10am

"Reply all" button for PM's

Quoted from "Forge" Quoted from "Slasher" this has been suggested many times.... soooo long ago. seems like a no-brainer idea that shouldnt take too much work to add... perhaps some falco-esk person can explain why it wasnt incorporated into a prior update, eons ago???? Because a smaller number of people are grousing about it than are complaining about other issues, like the super-random current fight script. GAS has limited manpower, so they can only ignore a few issues at a time, the rest are...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 3:25pm

Guess who posts next...

SFoS next! I finally got one right!

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 3:24pm

"Reply all" button for PM's

I actually suggested someone write a greasemonkey script for this If any1 knows how to write scripts why don't you take a wack at it?