You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 143.

Saturday, August 2nd 2008, 3:45am

Author: newoscardog

Unbelieveable Tavern results

i finnaly won i needed 10k to buy a horse so i sold all my elixirs and my weapon but i forgot about the trader fee so i was 200 short and i sold every thing i owned so i went to the tavern and won the 200 i need =)

Tuesday, July 29th 2008, 8:42pm

RE: RE: Results Summary

Quoted from "i-serv4u" Lol, got to laugh world 5 noobs? EDITED BY SAIN CAI We didn't want morgan to get our money so we got rid of it simple enough for you

Friday, July 25th 2008, 11:38pm

Calling Out [GM] Gods Military

we did that to get rid of our money. and in W5 we were gonna redo and in W3 theres was high level people who showed up and could have altered the battle but i dont give damn who cares its just some dumb battle in a game that has nothing to do with the outside world

Friday, July 25th 2008, 11:09pm

We need a raise!

Quoted from "The Enlighten Ignorant" Since when GAS listens to english world anyway, LH . We were already the ignored child even BEFORE Tagoria . i can make a suggestion on the spanish forum

Friday, July 25th 2008, 9:36pm

We need a raise!

HW team never gives us what we want they will just ad it to retarded tagoria

Friday, July 25th 2008, 9:28pm

We need a raise!

high level players make enouph money you dont need more

Friday, July 25th 2008, 9:27pm

what do you mean what have you learned

Friday, July 25th 2008, 8:04pm

The Great W2 exp Battles

I can see both sides it sucks not to beable to get xp and it sucks not being able to participate because people discriminate against you because you are a lower level and high level people obviously think they are better then every body else.

Friday, July 25th 2008, 7:57pm

no ive done enouph damage to my order

Friday, July 25th 2008, 5:37pm

dude you cant possibly be serious when you say world 3 was fair look at the list theres a level 50 a level 44 a 33 you had huge level volunteers

Friday, July 25th 2008, 6:37am

a quick battle

i mean with order

Friday, July 25th 2008, 5:22am

no lets decide right now because the loser will say that there needs to be a rematch

Friday, July 25th 2008, 5:04am

i think that it evened its elf out because you have two high levels and we have 2 lvl 20's and a lvl 23

Friday, July 25th 2008, 3:48am

a quick battle

i think there should be quick battle for instance in W2 there seems to be alot of xp battle with all of the higher levels. and lower levels get into them and right now GM and Morgans order trying to have a battle just between them but people are jumping in. if we had quick battles we could have the battle right then so others who arent supposed to be there wont

Friday, July 25th 2008, 3:46am

hey maybey we should try again tommorow because in W5 and W2 we have higher level people who arent supposed to be there

Friday, July 25th 2008, 3:11am

hey morgan in W5 theres a level 5 do you think theyll do much damage?? and step right up folks make your wagers bet on GM bet KO put your money on GM come on folks lets give me some wagers.

Friday, July 25th 2008, 1:39am

are we gonna fight or what???

Friday, July 25th 2008, 12:38am

oh thats a high level

Friday, July 25th 2008, 12:34am

k but first what level are you in W3

Friday, July 25th 2008, 12:24am

ok well in W3 we have to make it clear that this is just for fun cause i dont want my order getting the name that we attack Christians. Unless you make it as a saracen or pagan. ill talk to my W2 OM about the W2 battle. i have no problem just amke it very clear that no one participates and they know its just for fun. and what level are you in W3 because there is a level 1 guy named morgan is that you

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 11:56pm

ok so if we were to fight in W5 it would be newbietron in KO kill oscardog vs GM and in W3 it would be the same thing right?? because i can do it in W3 and W5. but you have to talk to chicago in W2

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 10:58pm

normally id say bring it on but im not in charge of GM in W2 and inW3 im The AC and i told my OM that i wouldt go to war till he got back from vacation.

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 10:27pm

lets go back to earth for 30 seconds ok i have no idea why the hell you hate me and why suddenly you decided to that you want to challenge my order??? and of course you would win a battle in W2 we have so many low levels that even if we killed you you would still have more victory's and win the battle. and why the hell do you just decide i need to make a post calling us out?? i mean for some reson you hate every one and every thing in my order now???? enouph to fight against us last night?? God ...

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 5:14am

Unbelieveable Tavern results

i just won for the first time in months

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 2:04am

Knight Templars [KT] is now recruiting

these guys a realy great order and are a very good allie

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 1:49am

Elixer Stall

well people need to make money. and it has a trader fee so they wont get full price. but i hate when people have something listed more then the shop price

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 11:37pm

Merc jacking provencion

I know sain cai already made a post about merc jacking but i have an idea. When an order is at war they can make an offer box kinda thing. where they can check there box and it will say so and so level 50 offer 7500 this way they can make an offer without being merc jacked. or if some one sais ill do it for 500g or something and instead of going on the merc board they can send there offer to the order where the OM/AC can hire them. What id like it to look like is on the order administration boar...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 4:51am

Mule accounts, cheaters and abandoned accounts

Quoted from "Zurke" VD in some cases can kill but I also see no concern in game. If it was somehow affecting out comes of man to man or battles then I would be second in line to protest but as you say it has no affect so let'm stew. Who knows I may be inactive for a month or two and it would be nice to come back and continue where I left off. yeah un W5 i have a .15 V/D it doesnt bother me and i am still active and i am not a cheat account. i just dont care

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 4:10am

Be able to purchase Spy without being in Camp

Quoted from "Sain Cai" I had tried to change the AC during a battle and was denied. i had to do it once because i was stuck in the camp and my AC wasnt on it worked

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 4:08am

1g mercs

Quoted from "Black Magic Woman" You can't make a donation when your order is on the battle board (to my knowledge, anyway). well you can but not if your in the army camp

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 4:07am

little movie

Quoted from "Black Magic Woman" They use that in battle knight, and it is so cheesy nobody ever watches it. i just started battle knight. that game is realy dumb it looks like they stole stuff from a bunch of other crappy browser games and made it suck

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 3:03am

Newbie starter world

Quoted from "The Missing Rum" Oscardog they will NEVER make anything like that evil game! your right runescape sucks and its realy retarded i hate games with all that magic cr,ap in them. and other then that the graphics suck and i hate all the people who are like level 100 and do nothing but play runescape all day

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 2:59am

Incentive for Voting

Quoted from "Sain Cai" God dont get Underground started on Tagoria why do we need underground to get started on it. i will get started on it. but seriously underground what is your least favorite part of tagoria. i hate that its so needlessly complicated and you have like those square things and money and you have to pick a face??? oh who will i be the bald guy or the wizard. it is just plane stupid if you ask me i mean you log on and you spend all you money then you log on again and youve got ...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 1:23am

I agree

Quoted from "Zurke" Why is it so important? What is the extreme interest in inactive accounts or people losing all there gold? Maybe this person strategy is to gain experience and not have to work for it. Or do you have to have gold in order to get attacked? I think issues like the game stealing gold in search attacks is more important. i agree with you but certain people think that there VD is the most important thing in the world. i mean who cares about your vd i mean realy it has no affect o...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 12:06am

Incentive for Voting

i agree with you underground tagoria sucks and yeah it would be awesome to give gold if you voted

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 12:04am

little movie

that would be awesome but it would take HW a lot of work

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 9:19pm

we dont attack dead orders and smaller order. for instence in W2 fighting SOJ they were active i can remember theey even hired mangle which means they had at lest 8k on them oh yeah they are about the same size as us and are older =)

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 8:29pm

Quoted from "Morgan" Quoted from "newoscardog" i dont have any reputation you just hate me duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i wasnt reffering to the new post made by you i was talking about the subject of the topic No no Oscardog, you have a very large reputation of being annoying on the treads, and leading up underpowered Christian orders that don't stand a chance against anyone. No offense, but everyone knows it. That IS your reputation. what do you mean that dont stand a chance. well my order in W1 does...

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 1:57am

Quoted from "the-annihilator" Quoted from "newoscardog" Quoted from "the-annihilator" Quoted from "newoscardog" Quoted from "Stupid Brute" oscardog, even you would not have fun getting attacked that much and paying out that much gold. You would be so weak and so poor you could scarcely advance. I think the grinder should give us all a chance at illegitimate gold. If we can farm more gold off that character than the cheater does that is funny to me. i get attacked 24 times a day. its no big deal...

Monday, July 21st 2008, 10:00pm

fight people your level in battle

I hate when you fight a level 50 or higher in a battle you get 1xp but you get killed for sure. I think HW should make it so you would fight people around your level. for instance a level a level 16 would fight people levels 15,16, and 17. This way they actually have a chance at winning. A benefit of it for higher levels is they would fight people there level and get more xp instead of fighting lower levels.

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 1:23am

Guess who posts next...

Quoted from "Stupid Brute" I think I am new, but I am not sure Next is either Ceres or Royo hey your useing the avi i drew you. my scanner kinda a cut off part of the left sword and it made them less dark

Friday, July 18th 2008, 7:22am

high score

how often is the highscore board refreshed i was just wondering because people are always making big hauls

Friday, July 18th 2008, 5:05am

1g mercs

I have said something about this before and will say it again. I hate when you are out of gold and you only have like 5g left but then some one will say i will merc for 1g. but you actually have to have 11g. Maybe they can change it to make it where if its 1 gold it will cost 2 gold. I don't think we should change the whole thing where you dont have like extra money to pay if your hiring a merc. you should just lessen it.

Wednesday, July 16th 2008, 3:32am

Quoted from "the-annihilator" Quoted from "newoscardog" Quoted from "Stupid Brute" oscardog, even you would not have fun getting attacked that much and paying out that much gold. You would be so weak and so poor you could scarcely advance. I think the grinder should give us all a chance at illegitimate gold. If we can farm more gold off that character than the cheater does that is funny to me. i get attacked 24 times a day. its no big deal for me Newoscardog, As usual, you are missing the point...

Tuesday, July 15th 2008, 5:40am

You know you're addicted to HW when...

when you play holy war for 72 hours straight

Tuesday, July 15th 2008, 2:07am

Newbie starter world

this is a good idea. what i think they should do is like you know how in runescape how you start out on tutorial island well they should have a beginners world that you have to play in till your like level 3.