You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 52.

Tuesday, September 16th 2008, 10:08pm

Author: EtherealRune

W3 - lv 59 Saracen offer

Lv 59 Strength 100 Attack 90 Defense 85 Agility 90 Stamina 70 Experience 17018 / 17405 Life energy 8655 / 8655 > Probably been in more battles in W3 than any other character on that server. Recent events have led me to believe that W3 is beyond saving, and having many of my pagan and saracen friends merc against me has removed all doubt. When 80%+ of one side is merc while the other is near 20% there is no possable way of ballance, there is currently no kind of W3 force on pagan or saracen side ...

Monday, September 1st 2008, 5:57pm

What is the purpose of an all-merc order?

Money. Stats. World will die from too many... who cares, I have more numbers in a game! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Monday, August 18th 2008, 12:24pm

The Merc rap (new song)

I STILL want to kill you all

Monday, August 18th 2008, 12:24pm

The MERC Rap!

I want to kill you all

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 11:32am

Waiting for W6

Personaly, I loathe the new worlds because W3 will continue to die as nobody would chose it

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 11:28am

The Sad State of the SB

Hey, here's an idea. Please give us real-time freaking chats and more mods for it!! I'm sure a tab for RP and a tab for serious talk would help people calm down

Sunday, August 17th 2008, 10:33am

The Sad State of the SB

Cant....find....iggys... must...complain...must...not...let...people.....have...their...harmless...fun!

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 7:59pm

Fantastic SB Marriages!

Quoted from "falcotron" I'm still annoyed that Tanis wouldn't marry me in the W4 SB, just because of those silly laws about homosexual marriage. Well, that and the fact that we're both straight, and we don't really even like each other all that much. But there are worse marriages in the world. mwhahaha that would deserve its own sit com

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 4:23pm

So who are the strongest orders in each world?

The hardest problem with all the big orders seem to be keeping everyone in touch, its a hard ballance between expansion and keeping everyone happy. I've seen a few approaches - from iron fist dictatorships to orders that seem revolving door kinds of orders. Although not an OM anymore, on retrospect I am curious of how other orders keep their lines active, and how ir varied from what I did (Weekly checks, generally just chatting to people about out of game stuff so it wouldnt get too monotonous, ...

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 3:38pm

Fantastic SB Marriages!

Live and let live would be a good thing. What always amuses me is people will drop 2k into their stats, ruining the game for those who cant afford to, then will rant about the young uns rp'ing in the sb as if it actually ruins their game? I admit, sometimes, there is a little selfish bit of me that freaking loves it when rp'ers p!ss others off, because it doesnt bother me and I laugh my butt off about how bad they are at it.

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 3:38pm

Why Falcotron is the Man!

Falcotron is the man because he pays hookers to beat me up

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 1:15am

How about the biggest weaknesses of the top orders, as you see them. Still a happy medium order, Ex's recent weakness was that while I was OM I ended up making friends with a lot of potential opponents that I would have felt horrible with declaring battles ended up nobody to fight! Ok, I hope asking that doesn't turn the thread nasty and shows some well thought out insights, consider this obsessive-compulsive Rune trying to figure out everyones mindset I'll give my opinions if a few others give ...

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 5:17pm

Amusing comments in SB and PM's

SB-Mod: snatchers cheat account. you have been banned from the SB. please delete your account and make a new one with a more suitable name. unless you already have an another account (TMR) ( Yes, that's genuine)

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 4:31pm

Amusing comments in SB and PM's

I was going through an old .txt and I found a few quotes I saved. And thought I would share old and new ones that amused me. Southernrebel: i is s bored, class sucks! graeham: you should pay more attention if it's an english class Fallen_Angel47: Well u want to know something I would like u to come to my dinner partay for noble squires and lords and gangstas y\'all!!! please rsvp ay-sap (I miss the days when W3 was full of noobs) leito13: is this game 3d, or not? (Hell, be glad that GAS even man...

Monday, August 11th 2008, 11:26am

Fantastic SB Marriages!

Wow... this thread is dry kindling. I'm going to leave this be before the anti-rp flames start.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 4:01am

Best Players From Each World

I see so many of these "who's stronger" threads, for both orders and people. I always then think of greek mythology when posed with such a question. I'd think Helen of troy wielded more power than Heracles...why? "power" is not how many tickets you drop into a stat, or how long you leave hunting cows wth macro. It's how well you can get the grumpy, apathetic and the greedy to stand up alongside all those who seek to set a good example. When you can bring almost everyone under the same banner, TH...

Friday, August 8th 2008, 4:56pm

Holy battle - Saracen army doesnt add up.

I suspect many of the pagans that help xtians are the greedy <censors>. It should be changed to Xtians vs Pagans and not give the choice.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 11:41pm

Holy battle - Saracen army doesnt add up.

There seriously needs to be incentive for people to pick Saracen, or faith changes. But the chances of HW doing the smart thing and addressing the issue that its CUSTOMERS want? slim to none.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 4:41pm

Merc orders...

Adding to the above, there is no prob with reasonable mercing. However in some worlds its got to the extent where almost all the strong players for one faith *cough*pagan*cough* are merc. Growing like leeches off orders that just try to stay alive with spiraling prices. The weak growing weaker and the strong going stronger, making the mercs essential to win. Yea... this game needs some ballancing.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 4:05pm

favourite bands

This track at the moment. Finch - Perfection Through Silence I put that on every time Deus ex Machina have a battle

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 2:38pm

Players who have Added something to Holy War

W3 people: Bogwon = For being the single most humble, kind and genuinely caring character in the game, who would go out of his way to help anyone. johnwb7 = For helping drag GoD out of its dark ages of dishonor to become the most honorable "big" xtian order, no easy feat. King richard the lionheart & Curly85 = For creating xtian orders from a different mold, and not being afraid to do things their way instead of how high levels try to force them. Kevin the humble & Valermos = For sacrificing the...

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 2:29pm

Quoted from "Gehju8" W3: Christian: BoH Pagan: ROME Saracen: EX (or is it called Rie3630 now?) Still Deus ex Machina. Now, for the rest of you, I pose the question, what is power? good or bad aside how do you define it in this game?

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 1:46pm

RE: A Warning to the Cheaters

Quoted from "Mavia" Ok, but I just go on the fact that sitting is to stop the account from falling behind. When the player returns (and remember, they shouldn't be away for more than a month), they will have lots of lovely elixirs there, ready to sell so that they can stat up, buy whatever gear they want, etc, etc. I just think that when you buy stats and gear, you start playing the character, rather than sitting it. I agree!

Monday, August 4th 2008, 4:03pm

Merc jacking provencion

How about tick boxes for orders that you wouldnt fight against, and then the merc search engine modified so you can search those who will fight against your opponent, without bringing up others

Monday, August 4th 2008, 5:23am

SB apostrphe '

Gents, stop being so smug I think a "You know what I ment" is in order here.

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 12:02pm

SB apostrphe '

I miss being able to use an apostrophe (') without ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 1:15am

Declaration Of Pagan Unity!

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Stupid Brute" I think that message would be more appropriate if it were for the Xians of W3. They are the ones that can't get along. The top orders in W3 are Saracen and Pagan. It will be interesting when the new Xian elite start working as a team. Aren't AzPaladen and his family sitting pretty much all of the Xian elite for the summer? If so, the problem isn't disunity; it's that Az can't have enough time to take care of minor things like battles what with ...

Saturday, August 2nd 2008, 5:44am

Players who have Added something to Holy War

Quoted from "Shepard Book" W3 Orders - BoH and Ex are full of quality players and great leadership. Thanks man

Friday, August 1st 2008, 12:40am

Quoted from "chicago-f-dog" we wouldnt have all of this worrying if people just wouldnt cheat then we could just live in peace and not have to worry about all this bullsh!t. I think that we need to just delete there account immediately so that every cheater gets the message I hope you aren't implying anything I know at least 4 (different ) people with the same concerns

Friday, August 1st 2008, 12:00am

Further to this, I had two housemates who used to play - one being my fiance, the other being a complete numpty who I've fallen out wit. Should those of us who have multiple players in the same house be worried about all paying if one person cheats?

Monday, July 28th 2008, 5:14pm

Insensitivity & Unprofessionalism of HWT (mk2)

I appologise for starting a new thread, I think the first was closed by accident, we were trying to have a civil conversation. First, thank you for your reply Mavia - first I would like to ask what business reasons more members of the Gameart studios team cant have database access, I can assume like any company youve all had strict non-disclosure of information forms signed by all employees? Please understand I am NOT trying to cause trouble or be rude, but trying to help see if there is reasona...

Monday, July 28th 2008, 2:29pm

Insensitivity & Unprofessionalism of HWT

I think that was unpleasant of the HW team. I understand there is a language barrier though, and respect that some things which are unoffensive in German might become offensive in English (and vice versa) In this case however it does seem you were talked down to, I am very unhappy at how we customers have been treated, sitting in another country behind a screen with no alternative point of contact provides ample safety from which to be cold, and unconcerned of the plight of the consumer. I do ho...

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 11:51pm

How to choose an order

Quoted from "waldo1984" Falco's on vacation until the 11th, so it might take a while... Good, lets ransack his residence!

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 8:50pm

How to choose an order

*Pokes falcotron for another update as he starts to write up his retirement papers *

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 8:41pm

SSG is going to rebuild...

Deus ex Machina will always be besides SSG SSG FOREVER!

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 8:38pm

Mercs for hire

I'll give you 5gp to clean my residence

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 8:37pm

Deus ex Machina vs Gods of Destruction

It was a tight one, many people didnt sleep that night.... ok that makes it sound more like an orgy. AHEM. It was an awesome fight, Ex barely won - but the victory gave hope that not all is lost to the yellow god in W3. I'd like to extend my thanks to GoD for an honorable battle, as well as buying them a drink next time we are in the tavern. ~Rune

Saturday, June 21st 2008, 11:40am

BoH vs ROME round 2

This battle was epic, this time BoH won. I was proud to help ROME, even though we didn't win BoH's hiring just about every merc there is really paid off for them, tickets and gold were flying around, I want to know how much they had in their coffers saved up for this :p. Other than a little 2 way verbal sparring, which wasnt too heavy. It was a clean affair. Thank you very much for keeping it clean both orders Well met everyone! Cant wait to see round 3!

Monday, May 26th 2008, 7:15pm

Is ultimate balance possable, or indeed plausable?

Quoted from "jakespear" ok Rune I will have a good think on how we can best carry out this study, and will probably PM you later. Quoted from "jakespear" by the way. your initial idea would be good if the numbers were not unfair The whole point of this idea mate is to make the game far more fair, dispite the numbers of players, and irrelevant of the players faith.

Monday, May 26th 2008, 7:10pm

Hmm that really is a debate for another time and place Jake, as we have no proof either way. Personally I disagree, but we should really see if we can run a participation study at some point!

Monday, May 26th 2008, 7:06pm

Quoted from "jakespear" this isn't much to do with the suggesttion but in World 3. when all pagans and saracens fight together against all christians. then the pagans and saracens come out on top. in world 3 there is a perefect ballance with pagans/saracend winning 50% of the battles and christians winning 50%. I wouldnt say 50%, it used to be more pagan oriented certainly, but the christian side has overtaken in the past month, the larger ratio of people building up levels will always mean the...

Monday, May 26th 2008, 6:48pm

Without meaning to bring up the "too many people play xtian" debate again, the sides are rediculously unballanced. In W3 over 55% play christian, while 27% play Pagan and just under 18% Saracen Battles sometimes work out better because Pagans and Saracens both work together very well, there is some good team work. ********************************************************************************* But, the issue of this topic is the christian side is still making an ever-increasing crawl and gainin...

Monday, May 26th 2008, 6:19pm

Collecting merc money

Infact, I would rather mercs got paid as soon as they come to camp

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 2:29pm

ROME's First Loss

Quoted from "Stupid Brute" It was me . I masterminded the whole scheme. You losers can cry all you want , it was a good plan that was executed well. Just wait to you see my next target. Smug, stupid, barely coherent... you sound like you are a KoA member

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 10:13pm

Holy Battles

There should be a choice of faith change, but only TO whichever one is lowest in population Also oscar I liek ur superier americon edumutscation! I learnt a lot!

Friday, May 23rd 2008, 7:27pm

suicide order

Quoted from "Archangel Michael" I never said there was not a plan, what I said is that I did not organize the kamikaze attacks. In addition, I did not lie or use deceit to manipulate my allies in any way and they have confirmed to me that they never said I did. An old litary term, "Idiot Savant" comes to mind. I think you actually might be starting to believe some of the tales you spin

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 6:15pm

suicide order

Quoted from "oscardog" jakespear if theres any thing ive learned from you by the way you responded to falcotron you now have the rank do'uche Hey now, we try to keep in mind that the player is 14 on W3 and try to be patient, nobody was perfect at that age

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 5:08pm

How to choose an order

I think a few updates are about due

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 10:06am

ROME's First Loss

Quoted Archangel Michael 2008/05/20 - 07:55 S I Ok, I am so stupid but yet i got all of these order togther to pull this off. Admitting it in the SB was VERY smart. And how, since you were kind enough to bestow your humility at your dirty victory, allow me to EXtend my very best to you and your wondeful battle record, I cant EXaggerate how EXalted EXamining the battle report must have made you feel, oh what an EXample of a fight that was, you only had to tie up all their allies, and get all of ...