You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 5:11am

Author: zerosk8er550

Biggest Waste of Talent

Cant turn a corner in these forums without seeing a GaS hate comment.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 4:56am

Work Healing

Quoted from "Ozzman" so,if i set to 12h work after a battle @....12.00,i have no BH and someone hits me @...13.05.... do i get kicked out of work? well i dont think it would be fair to let someone into work if they have less than 10% health just to immediately kick them out, so i doubt that they would get into work in the first place. That being said yes they would get kicked out. It would probably be smarter to plan for the battle and have a couple elixirs ready for after the battle than tryin...

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 4:54am

Work Healing

Come on now. That the only reason you got

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 4:33am

Work Healing

So why shouldn't an update like this be implemented?

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 6:41pm

A Censored Word:

Quoted from "DragonEater" Anyway, there are 101 other words for mother I can think of, so it's not the end of the world (mum, mama, ma etc.) Would this not be considered bypassing the censor?

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 6:30pm

Work Healing

Again, I don't think this will create a problem with people who are not being specifically targeted. However, this might be just because i only play in int 2 where there are plenty of people to hit. I've only ever gotten hit 2-3 times when working. On the older worlds though i can understand this becoming a problem when there are really only the same 20 or so individuals having each other on a rotation. Perhaps after the world merger this would be more viable.

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 10:59pm

Guess who posts next...

False. Organized crime next.

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 10:56pm

Biggest Waste of Talent

Wont neccesarilly call it a waste of talent because idk the developers but Duke Nukem Forever was a huge disapointment.

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 10:30pm

Work Healing

I've seen a lot of people that do not like the getting healed after 8 hours worth of work. I think that if a player is reduced to less than 10% of their total LP they should be kicked out of work. I believe that this will bring back some strategy to the game as orders will be able to pre-strikes once more. They will just have to concentrate attacks on a few key players and hope to reduce their level LP below 10%. Where they will either enter the battle with low LP or use gold on lix and heal up ...