You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 2:04am

Author: Lord KiviAasen

benefits for non tixxers during promotions

I wonder if HW might give out something like Golden tickets (maybe 6 or so) during promotions that had extra gold, might boost premium sales

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 1:52am

Author: Lord KiviAasen

plunder and protecting responses

My wife has brought it to my attention that while plundering she was luward into a back alley by a buxom lady ??? shouldn't HW make their responses more gender oriented?

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 3:01am

Author: KiviK Lord of Bones

:) Thank you Kinji

Thanks for the insight my friend, I apprieciate the feed back and am still considering whether to do it or not

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 3:25pm

Restarting Order in INT3 that I had in W7 ACDC

AC ϟ DC ACCOLADE CARDINALS of the DIVINE CITADEL Commanded by his Holiness to established our Order in the heart of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are Christian Knights charged to defend the King and all Christian people. Will you sware to valor. Does your heart know only virtue. Will your blade defend the helpless. Does your might uphold the weak. Do your words speak only the truth. If so then, your wrath will undo the wicked. This is the Knights code and your Honorable life will Live strong an...

Monday, December 21st 2009, 8:58pm

Strategic Order Battles

Battle order attack sequence involving some form of equipment like battering rams/Troubchese/cattapolts(etc) utilizing the lower level players so as not to beat them up as badly? giving them XP but not taking from their LP so that they can compete with us higher level players? For example when attacking an enemies Keep the use of this equipement would be utilized by 2-5 lower level players to help with the assualt because the players aren't in direct combat there LP shouldn't be affected, but th...

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 10:41pm

HW Images & Order battle idea

Might I suggest that instead of having all the same residences and orders looking the same that Saracens have middle eastern style residences/orders, the Pagans have Pagan style (ie:Longhouses*Vikings, Mote/valeyor Keep for Scots*) for residences and a different style Keep than the Christians. I feel that the Christians (because I am one in this game) residences and Keeps should probably remain the way they are so as not to create to much more work for the HW team. Also maybe another Battle orde...

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 12:37am

Author: Kiving

http://holywar.namepad.net

I was fortunate to have read a bit before I got to far into the game. I also found http://holywar.namepad.net under(Database) you'll find everything you can upgrade (equipment, horses's, houses's, Keep's and other stuff) there I started looking at equipment and planned and saved for equipment typically 5-10 levels above me. Only equiping them when the least amount of - to stats (around 5 levels above my own). Also a little help in the beginning from experienced players as to what equipment to fi...

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 10:15pm

Server Error causes battle error?

I being a premium player, (not excluding the non-premium players) am upset with this error that occured. Warhost of Heaven vs. DYNASTY OF DEATH Start of Battle : 31 . 10 . 2009 , 09 : 30 O'Clock in W7. The amount of time involved in coordinating (Mercenaries, pre-strikes, and allied support) and have it cancelled is frustrating. Now I know life isn't fair, it has it's up's/down's and servers have there issues, but I feel that HW should compensate it's customers for their error. I would feel bett...

Friday, October 30th 2009, 6:09pm

Order Recruiting Mergers

I come as a emissary of goodwill and humble request. I feel that it would be beneficial for orders to unite and become one. Under the banner of [ACDC] I will strive for Christian unity and promote the ultimate Knights, "Sainthood". I welcome you to become part of this. I believe that with our unification that [ACDC] will become one of the ultimate battle orders. I am looking forward to your response. Your Brother at Arms, friend and Defender of the Faith, Kiving.

Monday, October 19th 2009, 11:39pm

Looking for Knights wanting to become Saints

AC ϟ DC ACCOLADE CARDINALS of the DIVINE CITADEL Commanded by his Holiness to established our Order in the heart of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are Christian Knights charged to defend the King and all Christian people. All men die, only a few really live. Which are you? Will you sware to valor. Does your heart know only virtue. Will your blade defend the helpless. Does your might uphold the weak. Do your words speak only the truth. If so then, your wrath will undo the wicked. This is the Knig...

Thursday, May 21st 2009, 8:39pm

Trained Mounts Stables / stalls

What about offering trained (half stats) on Mounts at stables for more gold or able to sell trained mounts up to (half stats) at stall for more gold? Logic behind this is that you can buy a basic horse and train it completely for minimum price or buy a trained horse(half stats, which means you still have to train your horse to fit you and when you sell it it goes back to half stats for the next buyer to train to them, because the horse never will lose its battle skill but will need to become fam...