You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 55.

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 1:29am

Author: DEunos

Reducing actual Plundering Time...

good plan make it a tixx option for premies only, @ 1 tix per day used with a cap of 60 days a year.

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 1:21am

Merc Post

i like this we need more input on this rate system. i'd be even willing to go so far for a gambling merc stall. say an Om wants a really stong merc for an offensive battle, say I want this merc to earn there pay , i put a must win xx battles and earn x exp in the battle, if all is fullfilled the merc earns said contract. if only one condition is met then they get a percentage of the contract say 60%. if they fail they min gold and merc rate. please give me pro's and cons all part of his revamp o...

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 12:41am

Looking to mooch a W11 account

i has access to a lvl 17 want that?

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 12:27am

Does anyone have a W11 account they would like to pass on to me?

Quoted from "~cinn~" I was here...had a good account and gave it away becuz of real life issues...those issues were resolved and i would love to come back and play but prefer not to start over again... and i was goddess of war and cinnabon before i left. ehh please explain w11 doesn't need anymore multi accounts.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:36pm

Enabling to PM all participants and Mercs of a battle in one shot

make this a tixxable incoime source GaS like battle healing once per month..

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:34pm

Drop the global Holy Battle

the saracens win about on average 2x's a year, like a broken clock is right twice a day, heh.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:25pm

Possible Work Pay Safety

please 'Ues' repost your suggestion for multi reset world in a consise post with no other extunous format involved maybe then an admin would take it at its worth.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:21pm

Start banning people that dont speak English

yeah robin see if speaking poor german and not a mod gets ya?

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:16pm

Suggestions for Update

either way free battle healing is beside the point for GaS, is greedy.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:12pm

Fight Cap or New Fight Mechanic?

yes, thanks deragon. please tweeak that random some more to favour the cows

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 3:05am

HWA(Holy-War Anonymous)

I have forgotten when did w2 open? before that bye like a month

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 4:17am

Literacy Test for SB

what the I never asked for a life story... just an input on my suggestion OFFTOPIC!

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 4:14am

Selling Ordermates

I could see this suggestion going far! and right into a tixx only aspiration for GaS's Greed!

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 6:22pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope... Janet next

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 8:08am

Knights of the Holy Sepulchre now recruiting!

Oh, do tell how'd yu revive an dead order?

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 7:56am

Literacy Test for SB

thank you ll for provifing insightfull input and bumping things while i was away.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:40pm

[PP] Psychotic Precision Lookin For New Active Members!!

too bad i'd never join an order with those initials. P.P.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 9:32pm

Literacy Test for SB

BUMP. thanks Falco i had no idea. * Quote : "The chat in those games is definitely much better than in HW." awards the first badge to Mulvers.. * trying a pun on a word, among others as a test i.e. the post.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 4:17am

Literacy Test for SB

I'd take that as you'd like to see this in an update sooner rather than later?

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 4:08am

Literacy Test for SB

make it for every language across all worlds and servers and even here in the forums. from other games this data comes but the idea is solid. to quote" "At this time, you are not allowed to enter the chat. This feature is reserved for those who are members of the Order of the Literate." "If you wish to gain access to the chat, you must perform a series of tasks in order to prove that you can be trusted with the privileges and responsibilities of the Order." "First, read the Policies [insert link...

Saturday, December 19th 2009, 5:41pm

Battle Healing - Exploitable?

Updates : "Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 11:28am Patch from 15.12.2009 Dear Players, We've applied a new patch today containing the following modifications: - Battle Healing: Since this feature isn't being used the way it was intended, it has been altered for the sake of balance. You will no longer be restored to 100% health following a battle, but to the level of health you had upon entering the battle." If this is or was exploited any other way than the intended use it is now resolved?

Monday, December 14th 2009, 7:18pm

on line bullying and intimidation

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread: 2 members Kalas, Mildred

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 7:24pm

on line bullying and intimidation

Would guess but he's not online.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 7:22pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope it is I. and next will be Dradaki/Kinjiro... stalker...

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 6:05pm

New Sitting Rule = Death of Game

Seriously LadyVos please hit enter at the end of your thoughts and prof read your post i know your a big girl.

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 5:18pm

[EH] Eleusinian Hierophants seeks new members

wow all the way from june 2008 , so @ this point who cares but those living in the past?

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 7:00am

Heidi's Avavatars

gimp rocks!

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 6:49am

Any Faith

bump did you repost this somewhere's else?

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 6:44am

The Green Skin Girl

bump

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:59pm

I don't want to do this anymore. (accounts for sale)

1$ via paypal and 1 tix on the world your choice. Quoted from "Forge" ((no saved tix)) ((Your Premium membership is valid until: 14 . 01 . 2010 , 03 : 50 O'Clock)) W5 account [HMO] Forge: Level 90 Experience 39760 / 40500 Life Energy 20125 / 20125 Character Attributes Strength 184 Attack 174 Defence 146 Agility 166 Stamina 146 Horse attributes (Battle Nag) Attack 173 Defence 137 Stamina 157 Hero Blade Level: 83 Hitpoints: 82 Short Sword Level: 3 Agility: 1 Hitpoints: 2 Magnificent Shield (steel ...

Friday, December 4th 2009, 7:54pm

Selling W7 account

BS... no sale.

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 4:41am

Looking for 80+ W1 account

See if you can find one for me a well.

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 4:09am

Allow 2nd horse

Would anyone be up for like a collect your Horse trade money button like work? Ok, I put my Horse with the Used Horse trader, 24 hours pass and no one buys. Or in that 24 hrs someone buys and I get the gold held for me or you till i log in i can't do anything of real need till I collect. just let me know here same topic and I'll post another thread wit the input from this Idea. or if an Admin or mod approval I'll move to another thread. thanks

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 8:07pm

error

why is it your name is censored and i cant copy to message yous in game?

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 8:27pm

Be able to build a stable under residence

Actually! i would like to see this come to fruition. Bump for a good idea, and lets put it to a vote. who wants to make the petition to HW?

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 6:48am

World 7 account for sell!!!!

updates? anyone know this account? do you offer any world details? like highest lvl's? gold haul rank, elixir hoards? and what tix you want world specific!

Monday, April 6th 2009, 5:37am

Holy-war demographics? by country.

falco is once again correct i ran that off holy-war.net domain. I may try the .de later. though i was under the impression this would cause more discussion than it did.

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 6:42am

Holy-war demographics? by country.

ok found this interesting seeing as i've heard some interesting things these past few days about who uses the site the most. (disclaimed found on an independent site) Holy-war.net users come from these countries: * 20.5% Spain * 18.1% United States * 13.5% Portugal * 7.6% Germany * 5.8% France * 5.8% Ecuador * 3.9% Netherlands * 3.3% United Kingdom * 2.9% Australia * 2.7% Canada * 2.7% Belgium * 2.1% Ireland * 1.4% Sweden * 1.1% Finland * 1.0% Hong Kong * 0.8% Switzerland * 0.7% Argentina * 0.7%...

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 5:18pm

Order Tickets

would this be something like the diamonds in TAG? the order can hoard them...

Monday, March 16th 2009, 1:09am

New order not a petty pathetic one either!!

Quoted from "dowdo" cancel this post order disbanded LOL

Monday, March 16th 2009, 1:08am

Pagan Vs. Pagans? VL vs Pact TB

ok a quick list then the good stuff who won... VikingLegacy Order Members (24) : [VL] orangeman (Level 64) [VL] Krondore The Orc (Level 62) No alternative text available [VL] Marcus Marcellus (Level 59) No alternative text available [VL] celticfury (Level 5 No alternative text available [VL] Tarynally (Level 5 No alternative text available [VL] Penelope (Level 5 No alternative text available [VL] Tecmessa (Level 57) No alternative text available [VL] valknot (Level 56) No alternative text availa...

Monday, March 16th 2009, 12:24am

Holy War Calendar Girls

Quoted from "The Missing Rum" Quoted from "Buba the Great" Only women need to apply!! As a cross dresser do i count? a little on the inside.

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 8:21pm

The Wingmans way!

Quoted from "i-serv4u" No gold, but good xp for those hunting it and not caring about survivle rates so which battle gave you exp this time? and how many battles? Maybe even let us know your V/D for the battle?

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 8:18pm

The Wingmen have Exacerbated the order battle problems as they are currently in this world.

Quoted from "Dradaki" I will voice my opinion AGAINST suicide battles. They are cowardly as it shows that an order cannot win on even playing fields. Now if a small order hits a large order with no battles on the screen (or conflicts in time) to me thats not a suicide battle. Some orders do this (Gothic Empire in W1) so their OM's can get XP to close gaps in top level players that must mean your that OM?

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 4:58am

The Wingmans way!

As evident the whole of W5 has become complacent with these suicide orders. "At the moment, the following Order Battles are scheduled: Legion of Dynamic Discord vs. Saracen Sword of Justice Start of Battle : 24 . 02 . 2009 , 07 : 30 O'Clock You can fight for an order in the upcoming battle. Attacker Legion of Dynamic Discord Defender Saracen Sword of Justice Dark Knights vs. Blades Of Wrath Start of Battle : 24 . 02 . 2009 , 07 : 30 O'Clock You can fight for an order in the upcoming battle. Atta...

Sunday, February 22nd 2009, 4:46am

Guess who posts next...

sorry.. nope some other random next?

Friday, February 20th 2009, 8:28am

Funny Art

Quoted from "Mulvers" Quoted from "VenomD93" 3. (farted really badly and is paying the price) (shouldn't have had that burger with all the tabasco sauce on it!) I know that feeling ...... that why I keep some piles cream in the bathroom ... especially for those "Ringsting" moments ..... RingSting! Que?

Friday, February 20th 2009, 8:16am

Hello You Lot!

Maybe would have liked to run it through a spell check before.... "All statements made within these posts by "Mulvers" are the author's own work and his alone. All characters, locations and situations mentioned within these posts are not meant to resemble anything that ever existed ever. If they do, its your fault. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, insult you, get caught en flagrante with your sister, father and family dog and steal your stuff, change it slightly and pretend I m...