You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 461.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 11:40pm

Author: Ranock_Ironfist

Guess who posts next...

First comes denial of love, second comes marriage, then comes the baby adopted under equal opportunity laws Mulvery bush next

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 2:39am

Guess who posts next...

Tibs and mulvers sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G freya next

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 1:31pm

Guess who posts next...

I can resist In public at least I think Jack next!

Friday, November 26th 2010, 3:46am

Guess who posts next...

I refuse to do it again ~_~ why do people keep making me do this? Next is ... a wild card. Demon stabber next

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 11:12pm

Guess who posts next...

hey now! Not like I get my wiggles elsewhere freya next

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 11:03pm

Guess who posts next...

You love to victory wiggle Or was it me who loved it? Freya next!

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 11:00pm

Guess who posts next...

No pouting You know I can't resist Freya next?

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:57pm

Guess who posts next...

I am not posting next! I refuse! freya next

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:55pm

Guess who posts next...

You just want me to post again >_> Wait.... DAMN IT! Freya-bunny next ~_~ There! happy!

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:47pm

Guess who posts next...

You know if freya was right it would have been my first post on this thread >_> oh wait.... DAMN!

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 10:11pm

Easy Ways to Irritate Women

Quoted from "Mulvers" Quoted from "freya" oh no, not humanity ... it is just men i am complaining about Yup, they're the worst, especially white men ... From the UK ... who speak German ... and are fat ... Loool, freya you would go crazy without men/man And hey mulvy! only half of that she has a problem with hopefully!

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 3:58am

da Coven - it int lettin me in!!!!

Wait you aren't letting tibs in? Now I bet everyone wants to join

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 5:41pm

Quoted from "freya" i am not a chick XD bad ran ran Oh, you love it

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 2:06am

Freya! Heya chick! How's you? LOOOOL

Saturday, September 11th 2010, 6:38am

10 Poorest Cities in America and why

Quoted from "Black Wind" Ran and Blert are both right, you have to look at the economic factors involved in a cities poverty rates. But that doesn't mean that the OPs observation is worthless. Buffalo (and much of NY state) is a democratic stronghold with every major public position dominated by that party's influence. It has also been infested with a culture of political corruption and greed for well over 100 years (since its glory days of the late 1800s when it was one of the most important c...

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 5:22am

Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "Ranock_Ironfist" Does this mean people enjoy relish on their ice cream? I hope not >_> I dunno but I have this strange feeling Ved would, he bought his own cow to make steak....relish on ice cream has to be next I think that would mean he is preggers Quoted from "Vedauwoo" No picking on Mars! First, he is a steer not a cow. Second, he works hard at his mowing job! He has gained about 350 pounds since we got him! And I am with you brother! the fresher the better...

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 4:03am

Being at the top: pros and cons

A lot of people would be surprised at how little people at the top actually play.

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 3:50am

Lately government has moved a lot towards just expanding programs never cutting back. It has always been (at least as long as I have been alive) that no matter the party they expand on spending no matter what, they just do it in the areas they like better. And it is human nature to find organization in a chaotic world. Where clouds are pretty much random formations depending on weather we see animals, and where we see normal happenstances others see conspiracy theories. I mean if you want to tal...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 5:26pm

Easy way to irritate women: Talk about her monthly cycle.

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 3:49am

Quoted from "freya" so cute he thinks he is wise *pokes your cheeks* me paranoid? where? do you think i am paranoid? who told you that, who is trying to turn you all against me? who, who? where? who is out to get me? Oh so now I am not You lied to me

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 3:34am

Quoted from "freya" i am always suspicious when i hear wise words from men O.o lool That why you are always paranoid at me?

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 1:33am

This New Deal United

To forum admin who edited my post. [company name deleted] is a company which manufactures games, not a game name. They are a company like Wal*mart, Target, or any other games. It should not be deleted. If it should then there are tons of posts which need to be re-editted

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:11am

This New Deal United

It is true, most people don't receive monetary gain in this promotion. But, [game name deleted] heavily used this feature too, as well as many other games. It is funny because it hurts the users more than the company. A lot of naive people will go with the deal and think they are getting a good deal, but then a month later they find they have more money loss than just paying by paypal. I wonder if the old loop hole of subscribing to blockbuster and then canceling the subscription over and over h...

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:03am

Plunder Text Contest (week 3) - 16.8.2010 - 22.8.2010

While out in the country side, you catch a glimpse of the sunset. You see a double rainbow. You lose a day trying to figure out what it means.

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 6:10pm

Double XP day

In my opinion you being lazy is not a reason for devs to do something that may drive people away if they do LOL

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 5:50pm

Double XP day

Quoted from "Tando" and yeah i want an easy way to get some decent XP for once im very very lucky if i get 90-100xp a day i normaly get about 70 and even then thats a good day And thus why the schism in opinion begins. There are two schools of players in this game (aside from those who don't care). The first school and old school is the people who believe nothing should be easy and have slowly watched the game devolve into boredom and monotony because of people nerfing everything and making it ...

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 5:09pm

Intermediate at 150 post?????

lol, I have been around forever, I only appear when it is relevant or funny

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 10:04am

Intermediate at 150 post?????

Now the question for tando is when is Master?

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 8:51am

A touchy subject re: Star Wars

Maybe you can make a server and path for HW to back date this

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 12:21am

Stop/limit Xp Battles!!!!

Quoted from "Letheus" I am saying this. If there are ONLY xp battles and no regular battles then it'll take the fun out of the world....xp battles help you lvl faster but there's no competitiveness.... This is a symptom, not a cause. Cure the disease, fix your problem. Bandaging up a symptom because you don't like it rarely alleviates the problem. it just makes people upset when it hurts them, or comes back again later in another form. To truly stop the symptoms from occurring you have to cure ...

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:22pm

Plunder Text Contest (week 2) - 9.8.2010 - 15.8.2010

*You are sacking a neighboring castle, you burst through the doors with the aid of a battering ram, slaying all the guardians of the gate. Your superior prowess in battle has earned you a name in legend and a hefty portion of the spoils. *You are invited to a tournament in a neighboring kingdom. You manage to knock your opponent off his horse, and ransom his horse back to him for a large sum.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:51am

Stop/limit Xp Battles!!!!

So more battles is killing the world? Seems counter intuitive. Better exp battles then none at all.

Monday, August 9th 2010, 7:36pm

Plunder Text Contest (week 2) - 9.8.2010 - 15.8.2010

Your training has paid off. While in a neighboring city, you are confronted by a nobleman, in which you win the duel. He pays you a handsome sum to keep you from ruining his reputation.

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 10:40pm

Order Battles

nah hero pay is not ideal to me, because it does the same thing as battle healing. twenty really strong super levels will join just for exp (who would never have done so if not for the incentive) and ruins any planning anyone could do, thus people stop caring about battles all together again, as they are back to being jokes. Just get rid of battle healing, and HOPE the player populace can bring back the life it once had, because once hope is crushed, it is hard to get back.

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 5:58am

Order Battles

One thing I don't see anyone talk about is after battles, we used to loot mercs who were not on, and hit exp targets that were already dead. I miss that after a battle

Friday, August 6th 2010, 6:50am

Where does GAS advertise

I saw an H-W ad on Tra.vian 3 years ago, and a couple adds in ArmorGames.com which is a flash games site.

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 11:05am

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

*You are sacking a neighboring castle, you burst through the doors with the aid of a battering ram, slaying all the guardians of the gate. Your superior prowess in battle has earned you a name in legend and a hefty portion of the spoils. Experiences: 10 *You enter yourself in your country's footman tournament; you make it to the finals and lose to the second crowned prince. After all, he may one day be your future king. Exp: 8 *You pillage the main trading capitol of a neighboring town. You libe...

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 10:47am

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

*You are invited to a tournament in a neighboring kingdom. You manage to knock your opponent off his horse, and ransom his horse back to him for a large sum. Experiences: 10 *A ferocious beast has made its way onto your land and has made its home in your hunting ground. You hunt this beast down, kill it, and sell its pelt to a merchant for a hefty sum. Exp: 8 *After being called by your king to sack a castle, you find ornate tapestry in the former owners bed chamber. It is relatively unharmed an...

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 5:53am

The Puritan Work Ethic and the Demise of Holy War

Quoted from "The Black Knight" Plus, given that most of these games are "twitch-based," it's hard to be competitive unless you play them 60 hours a week and have the reflexes of a hyperactive 13-year old. Browser based games have the benefit of allowing an older, more mature player to use his/her brain and they appeal to that kind of gaming approach. This is the secret to why Holy War had what appeal it did; it just never capitalized on it and never developed beyond the initial appeal. I think ...

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 3:28am

W10 Account For Sale!!!!

Would the new owner get unbanned from all worlds?

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 2:13am

Another Premium Ticket Feature

I disagree with Black Wind in this, but in effect experience points CAN be bought. People who megatixx go into battles and get double to triple the fights in early game. Thus people can already buy experience, why would HWT make it cheaper?

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 1:12am

Selling world 10 and 11

Lol! Keep crying on the forum post Esther and Nommie and we may need Noah's ark just to stay adrift. It has been a great ride, but time to move on Thanks for caring you two, but you know where to reach me if you need me

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 12:00am

Selling world 10 and 11

3 more days to place your bid.

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 2:14am

Selling world 10 and 11

Bump. Taking bids until Tuesday then selling it to the highest bidder.

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:39pm

Selling world 10 and 11

I am collecting offers and the best offer will get it. Preferably paypal transaction

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:29pm

Selling world 10 and 11

Also I must note since I cannot edit that: w10 residence is level 20 while the character is level 52 and Your Premium membership is valid until: 16 . 08 . 2010 , 02 : 55 O'Clock with 2 tickets still in the premium page

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:26pm

W11 stats

Level 31 #1 for exp in w11 Strength 52 Attack 52 Defence 52 Agility 52 Stamina 53 Horse Stats Attack 20 Defence 20 Stamina 20 Equipment: Dragon Sword Level:30 Agility:1 Hitpoints:29 Fighting Shield (copper) Level:15 Defence:4 Leather Armour 2 Level:18 Defence:10 Pilleus Level:20 Defence:5 Consecrated Elixir Quantity: 15 Baptised Elixir Quantity: 58 Blessed Elixir Quantity: 8 Holy Beverage Quantity: 1 Residence level 13 Your Premium membership is valid until: 26 . 03 . 2011 , 09 : 34 O'Clock Has ...

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:14pm

Selling world 10 and 11

W10 account is #2 for exp wrestling with #1 for the top space. THIS ACCOUNT IS COMPLETELY NON-TIXXED

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 3:12pm

Selling world 10 and 11

W10 stats: Strength 91 Attack 92 Defence 91 Agility 92 Stamina 93 Horse Stats: Attack 72 Defence 64 Stamina 71 Items: Sickle Axe Level: 48 Agility: 0 HP: 47 Fighting Shield (steel) Level:45 Defence:10 Fighting Shield (iron) Level:30 Defence:7 Chain Mail Armour 4 Level:44 Defence:32 Stamina:-1 Spineus Level:47 Defence:13 Consecrated Elixir Quantity: 2 Baptised Elixir Quantity: 211 Blessed Elixir Quantity: 36 Holy Beverage Quantity: 34 Sanctified Spirit Quantity: 5

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 2:16am

H-W Classic world.

Quoted from "Sentinel" ever ehard the phrase "slit your throat and hope you dont bleed to death"? its probably something that should be considered... just for the general amusement of the players and to draw in a bit more custom, to carry out this request i guess. Aye the game needs to advance..nothing can stay the same forever. But it would be nice to be able to still play on the foundations. While I agree things do need change in some aspects, so far the game was better the way it started. No...