Search results 1-45 of 45.

Sunday, May 30th 2010, 6:24pm

Author: coolyoshi

Accounts for Sale in W10

Sold for $35...Thx

Friday, May 28th 2010, 2:41am

Accounts for Sale in W10

Selling my level 40 account in W10...Starting bid is $15..Buy it now is $50...If u want the account, pm me in game or in forum...I am Lexana in W8...Money Through Paypal plz http://dragonthrone.exphost.com.au/item.php?id=21 Coolyoshi (Level 40) (Christian) Strength 71 Attack 61 Defence 60 Agility 67 Stamina 61 Level 30 Horse Horse attack 54 Horse defence 50 Horse stamina 54 Dragon Sword Level:30 Agility:1 Hitpoints:29 Fighting Shield (iron) Level:30 Defence:7 Agility:0 Stamina:0 Chain Mail Armou...

Friday, May 28th 2010, 12:11am

Holy War Auction site

sad to see u go tom.....i might just follow and idk if u can or not but make yourself be able to bid...so if anyone who doesnt use tht site and bids on ur account through pm or forum or something... u can upgrade the prise on the site, so if anyone using only the site is interested..they know how much they gotta bid to get it

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 9:55pm

An offense I never heard of before

would auto clicker work? it wouldn't really do sf or anything but just wondering and is auto clicker considered a bot? is it against the rules???

Saturday, May 8th 2010, 10:12pm

Large Christian order looking for active players

THO right now we are full but as soon as we have room, we will let u in, there is a line though, u might have to wait a lil while

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 11:03pm

TRADE German W3 ACC for English W3 acc

He means, he has a account in german w3 and his friend who is also in german w3, just game him his account. so now he has 2 german w3 accounts, he is giving 1 away for a english w3 account but whts confusing is he says contact him in german w3 or english w3, why does he want another account in EN w3? or is it cuz the one he has right now, is low lvl?

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 10:05pm

Selling Elixir's

let me tell you why, cuz after the HB, he is gonna be selling one million worth of elixirs

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 8:54pm

Taking a captive

umm how about the person just becomes mute, well so no pms, no sb, but still gets to do plunders, cant talk for like 2-3 days and return to his order in like 3 days or a week or so......or everytime he does a plunder when he is captive, the order he is captive in gets like 100 gold per plunder he does or 1000 gold per plunder or something or he has to pay 1000 of his own money, until he gives 1000 he stays in the order and if he gives 1k, he still has to stay there for like couple of days

Friday, April 9th 2010, 5:15pm

Battle Results Board

yup thts a good idea, AI WAR has it and its pretty helpful and then i dont have to ask ppl to won and who got the hero and evrything

Friday, April 9th 2010, 5:14pm

Horse

well if u were able to sell your horse for more price depending on your stats, then why would anyone sell a horse in the horse stalls? so this wouldnt be possible cuz it would take out a whole stall but then again i get wht u r saying, atleast get half of wht u put into your horse

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 9:38pm

Scofield - W9 - Account for sale

i am pretty sure, no one can catch up to his stats in 10 lvls unless ofcourse they tix His Stats:- Faith Pagan Level 55 Strength 139 Attack 136 Defence 119 Agility 140 Stamina 135

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 3:59am

Sco, u sold your W10???? So the Sco in W10 right now isnt the real sco

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 6:17pm

i think someone already bid like $500 for this

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 5:17am

Order page suggestion

ye good idea, i wanna know when i joined my w8 order and i think thts around when i joined this game and this would me out to figure out how long i have played this game and ye A.I.WAR has this, this idea is probably copied from ai-war

Monday, March 15th 2010, 6:04pm

Matchmaking in battles, both PvP and Order

how about this, you start with fighting everyone who is 5 lvl up or below u, after you hve fought with evryone, once, twice, however many times, not saying u gonna kill them completely but as long as every lvl 11-20 have fought against themselves, u move on to 10 lvls up or below u and then 20 lvls up or below u and so forth and so on and maybe during this one random fight where u fight any lvl or something like tht. Not saying the low lvls only have to fight among themselves but how about atlea...

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 3:01am

Large Christian order looking for active players

Join them They are allies with the best order in w10

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 2:48am

Order Battle Assistant

Also how about, when you have it on, it hires mercs an hour or few hours after the camp opens cuz well personally talking from w8, ody is open in stalls for 7k, and if i declare, and i wanna hire her, i should have the same chance of hiring her like the other side but the tool would beat me easily before i even get the chance

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 1:36am

Order Battle Assistant

well it has it pros and it has it cons, how about everytime the OM or AC has to manually select wht they gonna do, tht still helps but then again, imagine an OM goes hire merc from highest rating to lowest rating and some person has his merc price as 20k or the max he/she can get and u hire them, then thts a waste of money, so could be like the last resort of hiring mercs

Friday, March 5th 2010, 2:17am

Another Hero

its a pretty good idea but the person who wins this will probably get attacked a lot after the battle, cuz ppl know he/she won a lot of gold or at least most gold in the battle and they will go for him/her to win some gold and if you are offline after battle, then not good and gonna loose some of the gold tht u made in the battle but still i say good idea and GAS should make a hero which says the most gold hauled in a battle

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 9:37pm

Goodbye

ooo ..it was nice playing with you bro and many will follow you and quit pretty soon ..i might be just one of them

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 2:26am

[Devil] The Hellequin: The Heretics of W10

lol yup nice battle...we had 0 gold in the coffin, but some mercs just dont know how to play Anyway gratz on your 1st defeat And ppl if you are in w10 and if you are a pagan, this is the order to join. If i was a pagan, this is the way i would go

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 4:50pm

That we will GoW...gl on your battle guys, lets have a good xp filled battle and man you guys got OFWARS See you on the battlefield

Friday, February 26th 2010, 10:41pm

World 8 account for sle Lvl 63

yay!!! I M STILL GOING TO HAVE MY STRONGEST ALLY!!! good decision

Friday, February 26th 2010, 6:29pm

lol Gow not for long just gotta wait till they fight PE and then DEVIL will be beaten easily:p

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 9:18pm

w1 and w7 account for sale

kk whatever anyways i appreciate all your posts, at least it got me views Selling both w1 and w7 account for only 1 w8 or 1 w10 tix(prefer w10) AND stats and lvl upgraded

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 5:27pm

wow i m not trying to be cool.....o wow i say u instead of you....big deal.....u guys can read me then y u going ballistic about it? i am talking normal except using sayin u as you and stuff like tht....i dont get y u going crazy, this is a game, so chill out and enjoy it. AND falcotron, 16 year olds don't talk like tht....we would say"I didn't ask you for your opinion, or anyone else," and we would type it es "I didn't ask u for ur(your) opinion, or anyone else"

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 4:11am

Christian "charter" order.

u r quiting w8 crusher? why

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 9:13pm

yup srry to inform u noble but things change as time changes

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:02am

oo alright my b GoW n noble..my b if u were talking about me n alright didnt know ppl would get so worked up about my english, sorry everyone i am just talkin how a 16 year old talks....i will try to change myself n anyways anyone interested in w1 n/or w7 account ..i gave w8 away...accepting w8 or w10 tix.

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 2:33am

Quoted from "GodOfWarfare" Q. Btw whats the differnce between Coolyoshi and Tibirius? Quoted from "GodOfWarfare" A. Coolyoshi isnt annoying people on purpose oo ouch GoW well i m not really annoying anyone. annoying people would be going on there thread or pming them when they dont want u to but look at the top, its my thread and right now you are the one annoying me

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 6:29pm

Alright it's not that hard to read but whatever. You guys happy now? This is proper english.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:02pm

Quoted from "falcotron" Anyway, writing "ye" for "yes" and "w.e." for "whatever" just looks like an intentional affectation, like you think text messages or shorthand are cooler than real English--which is exactly why Tiberius gets banned and deleted; he thinks his wannabe Scots dialect is cooler than real English. this is the thing, i dont think they r cool, thts jus how i write...when u r used to something, u keep doing it Quoted from "falcotron" Besides, if you're trying to sell an account, ...

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:23pm

ye lol idk him but i always see ppl hatin him or always see his posts gettin deleted well i m pretty sure they wouldnt delete my post...this is not like a english class or w.e...if i have more periods than i m suppose to...i m pretty sure it does matr and this would sound the same if i had 1 period instead of 3-4

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:13pm

i am writing normal english....i jus put more than 1 period....n tht doesnt really matr...does it

Monday, February 15th 2010, 3:40pm

underground...thts just how i writee....deal with it n its a game forum, so it doesnt mattr how i write as long as its english n i m pretty sure i m writing engish N GoW ye mayb the person did, maybe the person didnt but all it matters is he got a tix for it

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:50pm

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "coolyoshi" well ye i know....i didnt make this 2 accounts...i traded my w9 lvl 30 account for this 2.....jus got em like couple of days ago...wanna sell em now.....i guess i got ripped off I don't know what the top level is in world 9, but I do know that people were selling level-42 accounts last week. So you traded one worthless account for two worthless accounts. noo but the person i traded my account to...sold it for 1 or 2 w9 tix..so not so worthless aft...

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:10am

Also will give a lvl 38 w8 account...with it....its not tht strong but still Asking for w8 or w10 tix

Friday, February 5th 2010, 11:29pm

well ye i know....i didnt make this 2 accounts...i traded my w9 lvl 30 account for this 2.....jus got em like couple of days ago...wanna sell em now.....i guess i got ripped off

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:35am

any1?? *looks around*

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 12:09am

W1 account:- Kurvain the Zealot(Lvl 62) {Christian} Stats:- Strength 106 Attack 102 Defence 92 Agility 97 Stamina 92 Horse Stats(Lvl 60):- Attack 87 Defence 77 Stamina 84 Flaming Sword(lvl 64) Fighting Shield (damask steel) (lvl 57) Patronus Armour 1 (lvl 58 ) Burgonet (lvl 62) Elixirs Consecrated 17 Baptised 169 Blessed 35 Holy 49 Sanctified 16 TOP LEVEL:- 111 W7 account:- Apollo Maximus(Lvl 50 ) {Pagan} Stats:- Strength 86 Attack 79 Defence 74 Agility 81 Stamina 76 Horse Stats(Lvl 33):- Attack...

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 1:13pm

W7 account for sale

BUMP

Saturday, January 30th 2010, 5:51pm

W7 account for sale

NY1? its only 1 w8 tix n its not much but i will give a w9 account for free.... lvl 9 Cav Strength 21 attack 19 defence 19 agility 20 stamina 19 Horse attack 14 defence 13 stamina 13 camper....Got some good cows on it

Friday, January 29th 2010, 8:58pm

W7 account for sale

ightt sneel the typo will be changed.. alrite ummm the highest lvl is 80 n i know i m pretty low lvl..thts y only askin for 1 w8 tix N its premium for 20 more days

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 9:19pm

W7 account for sale

ny1? ny1? i m not askin much...askin for lik 1-2 w8 tixx

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 9:58pm

W7 account for sale

Apollo Maximus lvl 46 Strength 73 Attack 70 Defence 70 Agility 70 Stamina 70 Horse attributes Attack 57 Defence 56 Stamina 56 Up to lvl equipment Your Premium membership is valid until: 19 . 02 . 2010 , 23 : 10 O'Clock pm me @ coolyoshi in w8 OR pm me @ Apollo Maximus in w7 lookin for 1 w8 tix