You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-26 of 26.

Sunday, September 28th 2008, 9:14am

Author: Doeg Deathblade

Band of the Hawk is in search of quality players

BoH is accepting strong warriors who are committed to HW and who have a desire to grow stronger. We have a very good support network and we all do our best to aid each other whenever possible. If this seems like an order you would like to be a part of please apply.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 7:21am

Players who have Added something to Holy War

Quoted from "Rustic_Angel" This could take a while , I shall only name W3 people as it is my home world as such and I know it best, I feel. Rune; for brining Saracens into the light and helping to make a small Saracen haven amidst all the chaos of HW and W3. Axistame, The Missing Rum and Abdul Bin Salah; for modding the hell hole that is W3 and always trying to maintain the ideals of the mods. Jakespear; sometimes immature but that is nothing to judge someone on, we all can be at times. When he...

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 7:02am

Players who have Added something to Holy War

Quoted from "Gamble" My world 2 and 3 might be a bit outdated since I quit them awhile ago, my world 1 isnt with a lot of experience, and all of these are off of my own experiences. W1 Grog for a great order and stirring up the pot W2 Medievalist and MacAllister for helping out their members as much as they can W3 Underground and Sir Brasher for being the main ones to teach me how to play the game Doeg for starting up the challenging BoH W4 PsionicMage and Lillian because both had good and bad ...

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:40am

So who are the strongest orders in each world?

Quoted from "EtherealRune" Quoted from "Gehju8" W3: Christian: BoH Pagan: ROME Saracen: EX (or is it called Rie3630 now?) Still Deus ex Machina. Now, for the rest of you, I pose the question, what is power? good or bad aside how do you define it in this game? Put in simple terms I believe it is the ability to motivate. If that is the case you were pretty good at that if I remember right... Been awhile though Good to see you again friend!

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:27am

Death Bringers vs Band of the Hawk

Quoted from "Gehju8" Great battle. I fought for Death and kicked some royal ass. went like 21 for 22 and the one loss was to Doeg Deathblade. Woot! Go Me! LMAO Well met all who participated!!!

Monday, June 23rd 2008, 12:59am

Round 2

I have to say that I am very proud of BoH as this was a hard fought victory. I have been absent for awhile and came back just in time to be a part of this large scale battle and I was proud of both sides for keeping the trash talking to a minimum. ROME... as usual well met and it was an honor to do battle with such an powerful and honorable foe. Well done both sides!

Monday, May 19th 2008, 6:27pm

Quoted from "Hugues of Payn" Yep but statically speaking, BoH is quite underrated LOL Hugues we are getting there. Interesting read. Glad I can be a part of HaG as well Good to know we are so highly respected. Sid has done a great job forming up this order and moving forward. Well done Sid

Saturday, April 19th 2008, 6:30pm

If only we could instill some sense of purpose into the Christians... You Saracens and even the Pagans seem to have much better ties than we do... It doesn't help when your allies are constantly in camp against you... Haven't figured that one out yet

Saturday, April 19th 2008, 5:51pm

Quoted from "falcotron" Here's my updated list. W1 (L44 Beer member): SOA, Beer, tc, Covenant, T-W. Both tc and T-W are better than they look on paper--tc has Derzis and Dasha and most of BG in their battles, and T-W has Prof, D-W, Edana and the rest of HK, no matter who's in the order any given hour. W2 (L43 WoL AC): FK, FEAR, NS, WoL, EnR. W3 (L36 IWL AC): ROME, king, IWL, td, BoH. As long as GoD keeps relying on suicidesquad tactics and still losing, they won't make the list, but I think BoH...

Friday, April 18th 2008, 7:28pm

Archieved Suggestions

Quoted from "badmoon rising" Definitely a nice idea. Sometimes those martyr squads are necessary tho They ensure that it is more a less an order vs order battle rather than 2 big orders vs 1 order battle! That being said they do serve their purpose LOL

Friday, April 18th 2008, 6:22pm

Archieved Suggestions

Quoted from "Raidon" I like the idea of the order vs. order battle but it should be a pure order vs order battle. The limit can be that you can attack a maximum of +/-2 your residence level. So a level 6 residence order can attack a lvl 4,5,6,7,8 order residence. I like this idea. Ideally there would multiple options for attacking. An all out siege of Christian vs Pagan/Saracen or simply an order duel if you will. Those martyr squads are pretty irritating lol. Could have gained alot of exp last...

Friday, April 18th 2008, 6:57am

[MoS] Martyrs of Saladin recruiting.

Nope none at all. It is a tactical moved and greatly shapes the battle. Though it is frustrating not getting any exp from the battle I cannot necessarily say that it was a bad move. Jus wish we could fight too LOL

Friday, April 18th 2008, 6:55am

Thanks! Ironically I found a guy named GUTS so I asked him to join and a sir griffith LOL. My little bro signed up as Zodd the immortal. Almost have the whole crew! Really wish they animated more of the series. I am thinking about buying the mangas just to follow the rest of the story. Just as in the show we are rising in power quickly.

Friday, April 18th 2008, 4:10am

Archieved Suggestions

Quoted from "falcotron" Come on, Doeg, haven't you learned anything from Wazzo? You can already do this--just send 250 people to create 50 5-man suicider squads and tie up every single order in the game, and you can do this now! Actually, it would be pretty cool if two orders could agree to a friendly battle this way, with no volunteers or mercs allowed. While this method can be efective it certainly does gain enemies quickly.

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 9:16pm

Order vs Order

It would be nice to have a pure order vs order option. No allies included. The one stipulation should be that in order to do this function the order must be the same size or larger. Any thoughts?

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 7:52pm

BoH is rising quickly in strength and size. We are looking for good, strong and active players. If you are searching for a place of honor and teamwork this is a great place to be!

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 3:42pm

Be able to work more than 8 hours

Quoted from "Raidon" As it is there is a lot of griping about the immense benefits that premium account holders have as opposed to non premium. This will only add to that list. That being said I completely support this idea. LOL. I don't think that this would be taking it too far for premium account holders as has been mentioned before. As Raidon has said you will hear it over and over again as people rail against those who pay to play. I completely support this idea despite the earful that we ...

Thursday, April 17th 2008, 2:21am

Be able to work more than 8 hours

I really like that idea. I would vote for it in a heart beat.

Friday, April 11th 2008, 6:15pm

2 v. 2s

This could be a really good Idea. The arena is IMO on eof the most under utilized functions of the game. I rarely ever see anyone in it and hardly hear of it in the SB.

Monday, March 31st 2008, 5:57am

Archieved Suggestions

I don't know much about the fellow but I do know that he isn't unstoppable. LOL. Right now Rie is at about a 50% win loss ration with me. As for the rest of the items mentioned I don't know much about that. I do like him though. Nice guy.

Monday, March 31st 2008, 5:57am

Archieved Suggestions

I don't know much about the fellow but I do know that he isn't unstoppable. LOL. Right now Rie is at about a 50% win loss ration with me. As for the rest of the items mentioned I don't know much about that. I do like him though. Nice guy.

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 5:04pm

Archieved Suggestions

Quoted from "falcotron" Really, the runaway tixxing on W3 is probably the best thing that could have happened for H-W. All that extra money for GameArt can only mean more attention for the English worlds. And, as I said in another thread, I'm glad there are people that I can't compete with; otherwise I'd feel the need to spend more time on this game trying to keep up. However, I suspect that once people see that all of Wazzo's and Doeg's stats don't mean that GoD and BoH win their battles, fewe...

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 5:04pm

Archieved Suggestions

Quoted from "falcotron" Really, the runaway tixxing on W3 is probably the best thing that could have happened for H-W. All that extra money for GameArt can only mean more attention for the English worlds. And, as I said in another thread, I'm glad there are people that I can't compete with; otherwise I'd feel the need to spend more time on this game trying to keep up. However, I suspect that once people see that all of Wazzo's and Doeg's stats don't mean that GoD and BoH win their battles, fewe...

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 7:10am

GoD's loss to [td]

Quoted from "GulFalco" Quoted from "Munzo" Robert, you guys lost well before battle time. All we had to do was put your AC list up on out hit board. I think we disabled about 20 of your army before the battle. I personally had 41 fights before battle time. You better come with more than that if you think you can out fox an order full of hunters. What GoD doesn't realize is that you can out-spend us, but you can't out-hustle us. Your order is too lazy to learn to play the game, they'd rather jus...

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 6:40am

BoH is in search of good quality players who are active.