You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 331.

Saturday, February 8th 2014, 5:24am

Author: Katsuro

Remove battle report from battle page

Seeing how Order battles have been scarce due to a plethora of reason, plus I dont know how many people actually care about past battles, why not remove that tab and put the city battle tab up in its place, thus giving it a pleasant appearance.

Friday, February 7th 2014, 9:35pm

Mercing your chars in grouped worlds

I am bumping this with the question as to how this is any different in selling equipment to your own character or the like. Using someone elses gold to advance your character should be held as more egregious then anything. Who knows what you hire yourself for, could be max allowed when you normally merc for min! This practice should be disallowed. If your character isn't in the order to fight, they should not benefot from doing so as a merc.

Friday, February 7th 2014, 2:59pm

Change highscore display for orders & players

For orders we do not need Arena Victories or defeats, since that "feature" is rarely used. A more appropriate query should be used, or none at all. Also may wish to place something other then Cities_Num as the display... For players, place the order tag next to name. As stated for SEVERAL years, some OMs like to message people right from HS list and makes their life easier. If a player is in an order, most honorable OMs will skip said player and move onto orderless players. I would even go as fa...

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 10:48am

Int 4

Wow, simply wow. So opening a world that has the bugs from the city battles. Outstanding!

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 9:30pm

Why have a Support forum?

Simple Q, why even have it when you are simply going to tell people to message in game support?

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 2:55am

Bravo!

Still have bugs and issues from your update, and you toss out another promo? Nice priorities.

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 6:10pm

Idea for Competition in Battles Cities

One reason why I suggested to scrap it :-/

Friday, January 24th 2014, 7:46pm

GaS' Attempt to End the Game?

If they wanted to end the game, they could simply shut it down. Regardless, not sure why they keep changing stuff. I remember ADMIN saying some several yrs back they would never do anything to drastically change the game. Yah, that certainly isnt the case now. City perks in theory is a great idea. How they are doing it isnt. They should just nix order battles altogether, add hauls to city battles and do it that way.

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 5:17am

The Update discussion thread

Quoted from "-Zed-" 3. I don`t know what TA stands for and even if I know, why bringing in discussion an example from an other game? TA = Team Arena. When that was first introduced, people would sell weapons and fight thousands of times for thousands of XP, PER BATTLE! Yes, literally thousands of XP. People would disband and start again, some people gaining like 15 levels overnight. GAS' reaction was to blame players for their mistake, which is the norm on updates. Everything and everyone is to...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 7:27pm

abusing of manatees

Agreed!

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 7:00pm

Here is the problem. GAS does what they want. When people like me get sick and tired and start criticizing we get banned. I am actually surprised this place has stayed in biz, given the consistent lack of interaction with its consumers, additions that have been poor at best and constantly bug filled, lack of "doing the correct thing" when it comes to handling the situation and fixes they think will work, only to peeve off the people paying for their salaries. The ONLY thing that has kept me here...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 10:34pm

Overloading the server huh? With what, the 1000 active players in a world group? Please. Hardrada made exceptional points. I am also sick of the excuses that are chimed when things go wrong instead of just manning up and acknowledging what truly happened.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 10:31pm

Remove Hall of Fame

With all the changes that has gone on, the Hall of Fame has become veritably useless. No one can eclipse XP record since HW decided to implement a ridiculous 30/31 xp cap. Most gold records were don't by quitting players or farm. Others are just simply a "who cares" deal. No point in having it now.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 10:23pm

Without reading the replies, I mean to say Battle Fatigue in my original post. My bad. I would like to see BH gone as well, make battles meaningful again.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 12:38pm

Oh, and make a full reset of city ownership or better yet a full rollback as well. Several orders took advantage of this poorly planned update and benefitted greatly due to this. While we are on that topic, limit city ownership. You have 5 perks, you should only have 5 cities.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 12:36pm

First, nix battle healing altogether. Its simple a poorly planned addition that peeved far more people then appeased. Second, remove that 30/31 XP cap. NO ONE ASKED FOR XP CAPS!!!! Get that thru your heads. Third, NEVER speak of balance as if cared about. You want balance among players, SIGNIFICANTLY reduce ticket redemption and stop having the monthly "promotions". Fourth, city perks need to be rock bottom %s (1-2%)or NON STACKABLE. After the elixir debacle, that should have been evident. Lastl...

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 1:06am

XP Cap of 30 per battle

Why was this ever placed in? I would love to see a single thread/post/whatever where someone asked for an XP cap. This is whats wrong, GAS constantly places thing in the games that are never asked for nor even needed. Sorry but if you want to slow leveling, then take out extra plunder/protects, nix protects altogether and have 1-5 xp plunders.

Monday, January 6th 2014, 2:13am

think its time to take down the promo welcome?

Not like it hasn't been a few days or anything since it ended

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 8:58pm

Minimum Price for Elixirs needs reducing

If the entire company went on holiday, would have been considerate for them to notify the players that support issues would take longer then normal. Course still doesn't justify a Ticket Inquiry gets answered immediately :p

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 3:51am

OC, please try to comprehend the last sentence...... Forge, I can think of at least one reason why the thread, and forum overall, has become in terms of the civility: Lack of administration in dealing with this issue. By that I mean support has disappeared totally, both here and in game. There is nothing being done to remedy this situation, its as if GAS tucked tail and split knowing they figged up big time. Do they really think 36 hrs work and a couple weeks premium/BH to select players would p...

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 6:55pm

2) Attack CWR and take one or more of the merchant discount cities off us I actually tried and was greeted with an error message, well not a city battle but an order battle

Friday, January 3rd 2014, 1:16am

Boy nothing gets by you does it Capt. Obvious?

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 10:41pm

Bonuses do stack up now. Pretty sad when the admins haven't a clue about the updates they are supposed to relay info about. There is no amount of compensation they can give, sans either a rolllback to the data when they put this abortion in or open a retro world where they listen to what their customers want, not the crud they think people want

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 5:59pm

Quoted from "Organized Crime" when GAS removes the stacking of perks and the market is STILL flooded then what you and the other haters will all be proven dead wrong It will take a while for the market to return to normal dip. anyone that has half a brain will see that. You are always using the one day of below min price to make a point. Buying pots at4K or whatever from shop with discount can be cheaper then what was in stalls at that time. Again, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to see ...

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 1:08am

Quoted from "Organized Crime" are you just plain stupid? did you not actually read anything posted? i told you we had 3289 price on 25th december. we got that discount back yesterday, we are not hiding that do you think that CWR members bought 8000+ lixxers on 25th of december and put them all in stalls for min and did it for 5 days in a row? Hmmm, 26+ members, most high level with a profit exploit? Yah, I think so, as well as numerous others. Is it one person, no. Is it a combination of some 2...

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 8:00pm

marcusbart...(5EN) X 01.01.2014 17:19 so glad i can put brews in at min and make a profit.all luv to the haters You were saying OC & Wallet man?

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 6:34am

Btw, if the HW elite got off their asses and checked, their 5 city max bonus crud doesn't work: - 30% Händlerrabatt +10 % Überfallbeute + 4 % Plünderbeute + 4 % Arbeitslohn That's at LEAST 6 cities that the benefits are gained.

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 6:26am

There are 26 members of CWR, not 10. The point is, THEY flood the stalls because of this exploit, period. If you can't see that OC, then you are extremely blind & naive, or just an asshat trying to peeve people off with your "innocence" card. Sad part is GAS' refusal to do jack about this. They ruined one of their other games with this idea, now ruining another one. Where do they find these clowns?

Tuesday, December 31st 2013, 1:43am

Actually OC, we never said it was solely you. I believe the consensus stated its the order you are in that floods the stalls, then floods 1 gold higher.

Thursday, December 26th 2013, 6:38pm

Premium level search range

Instead of a default setting where it just searches up to 7 levels, how about a range where a player can search a specific level range by setting the min level and max level? Example, a player wants to search for gold. They want to check all players between lvl 120-150, so inputs those 2 numbers in and all unsafe players in that range can be found. Also this would work for XP hits, where a player only wants to search 2 levels higher, but not have to weed out those lower or higher level

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 10:36pm

Now this allows people unlimited gold. All one needs is to take 100K of pots and turn it into tens of millions potentially in a day by continually buying and reselling. No need to tixx now, so that should get Gas' attention....

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 9:30pm

Ill conceived addition. Now I see why AI Wars died.......

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 10:22pm

GAS, Why do you continually stiff XP?

Simple Q. Lately XP heroes are in single digits or low teens instead of the 20-40. Why? Every update seems to have something that alters XP gains where it takes FOREVER to level up. Battles are so skewed because of this horrific addition, that people have been complaining about and doubtful anything will be done. GAS, you need to start consulting the people who pay for your salaries before simply merging stuff from your different games.

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 5:20am

Cross world sitting

Not surprising it wasn't installed. Stuff from another game we never wanted and subsequest faux pas that happened usually get placed in rather then something that was asked for for a while

Friday, December 20th 2013, 10:11pm

Shame on you GaS!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Still a buttload of problems, yet tossing a ticket promotion. Disgusting!

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 9:41pm

Update - Recompensation

Looks like more compensation is needed due to server whiteouts....

Thursday, December 19th 2013, 7:00pm

Recompensation???

I do believe more for game play is needed. ALL cities should be reset as orders took advantage of the bug to gain more cities then those who attacked later. From what I have seen, the city perks still arent fixed. What about merc pay? I was in several battles where I wasnt paid. What about lost XP and gold from battles due to the horrendous fight script that is just that. While I appreciate the offer for remuneration, I feel its not enough for the amount of time this update was live and putting ...

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 9:13pm

Getting tired of not fighting

I just had yet another fight like this. basically even amount of participants, 500 fights but I couldnt get a single one? Battles used to be fun where people can get xp and gold. Now that seems to be a thing of the past.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 3:00am

Stables revisited

Simple request: create a stable option for a horse in residence. As players gain higher levels, horses are available from those at top level for world/group. In dying worlds, it can be extremely hard to find a buyer when the opportunity arises, and not everyone wants to or should have to take a severe hit for selling back to shop. A stable can be built for X amount of gold and people can equip whichever horse they wish. Even higher stable levels (if done like expansions) can yield more horses in...

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 2:49am

Building your Castle

Where did my post go?!?

Monday, December 16th 2013, 5:53pm

What happens when Christians get kicked off the map?

Interesting to say the least. Xians are a dying breed so to speak in terms of overall power. While that may not happen for a while in some groups, inevitably it will. Then what will be the use of faiths? Really they started becoming obsolete before I left before, now just speeding the process up. Xians allied with Pagans and Saracens? Really defeats the overall theme of Holy War.

Monday, December 16th 2013, 11:54am

Adjust the battle script

21 on 21 and I didnt have a chance to fight? Come on GAS, really? How on earth is this acceptable? In fact I would like to know where in the update explanation this was explained. Why is there a continual need to change battle scripts to something that is undesirable to the people that play? I really wish Vog can explain why GAS continually needs to tinker with something , only to make it far worse then it was before.

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 7:30pm

Adjust the battle script

Quoted from "Darth Yoda" For the moment are battles where people gets 0 reports due to `no opponent to fight with`message. This never happened before in order battles, no matter how many fighters where in one camp or another. It will kill the city battles sooner than you think because people get frustrated with these. They lose work pay and they volunteer for 0 fights report. I don`t think GAS got it yet. Most of the people are building their chars to see how they compete in battles. The trill ...

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 5:39pm

My order just encountered this. Shop prices are now lower then minimum price in stall.

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 10:53pm

Holy battle times

Well put Croaker

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 10:03pm

Still waiting for this "Great Update!"

In the announcement thread, you welcomed comments, well, I believe you received them. 9 days after severe bugs that cause uneven play, the update is still live. Despite a plethora of errors still reported, all is being played off as nothing it seems. Now that its way too late for a rollback, what does GAS honestly believe will be the response? A few gold pieces & days premium will certainly NOT make up for this debacle. This was a very poorly planned update, especially when ripped from AI Wars. ...

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 9:09pm

Holy battle times

Well I can certainly understand how a lot of people will be upset here. We aren't in Europe and GAS needs to realize that. Sundays were a great day as least for here that's the unwinding day. For me personally, it makes no diff. In a way better as now I will profit on the Americans at work (I am American as well, 6 hrs behind ST) I am hypothesizing that its for the useless tourneys

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 9:06pm

This script NEEDS to go!!!

Really? Massive stat and level average and a loss? This script is absolutely ridiculous and seeing how it didnt work in AI Wars, not sure why it was brought here. Quoted Attacker: Nightmare 11 71 99 42 0 0 Battle for: Aarhus Warriors Average level Fights Won Draw Survivors Defender: Christian Union 24 55 99 57 0 15

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 8:42pm

Renumeration

I would be satisfied with the premium & battle healing. That kind of remuneration is necessary, due to the extraordinarily high amount of bugs and the refusal to take the update out.

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 3:00am

Someone needs to learn simple division

Interesting how the average levels is more the half as much as the lowest level char in battle Nightmare Order Members (2) : [NIGHT] The Dragon - Level 75 [NIGHT] Katsuro - Level 71 Mercenaries (0) : no warriors Allies (3) : Sort by Level [HW] Ravenhawk - Level 77 [IPC] Your Next King - Level 76 [IPC] Ban Hammer Gnome -Level 62 Battle participants [NIGHT] : 5 Average level [NIGHT] : 29.2