You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 63.

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 6:49pm

Author: _Lylith_

GaS' Attempt to End the Game?

Quoted from "-Zed-" And this doesn`t mean all have to be equal - heck from the first hit on a lvl one who didn`t spent the gold you knew that equality ends when you start playing hw. Not that Var or Croaker need a defence attorney (even because i would be rubbish at it and probably get thrown in jail with them ), but i don't think anyone is trying to pull a modern Victor Hugo, and I stoped expecting miracles around here a long time ago, but an operational game doesn't seem like a lot to ask for...

Friday, December 6th 2013, 7:07pm

New Live Action Role Play Opportunies

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! comes to mind lol go pros with ipads and iphones? and where is this photage?

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 12:57pm

Update on Retro world suggestion?

at the lack of a like button, agreed some more

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:56pm

Merging 1int 2int 3int

Quoted from "Kinji" This is why a vintage world is needed. People are far less likely to leave because they simply cannot compete with someone who spends thousands on an online char that makes sense to me

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:07pm

Merging 1int 2int 3int

anyway..... i completely get your point kinji, but from an active worlds point of view, int1 and int2 don't seem to be crawling up with activity, judging from what i heard mind you. from a completely selfish point of view, yes, int3 is the world with the most to lose in terms of competitiveness (hope that is a word )

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:33pm

Merging 1int 2int 3int

Quoted from "Traffic Gnome" I say "yes" and GaS should also consider further merging of World Groups, e.g. merge World Groups 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 etc further merging seems a bit excessive by me, but int worlds i completely agree Quoted from "Kinji" No, no, no! I have absolutely no desire to take a competitive character in INT 3 and then have it be blown away by 500 stat characters, and I seriously doubt many of the top players would either. I busted my ass on the character I bought to being it from...

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 4:57pm

If I Won the Lottery...

1. take a year sabatical and backpack across the world 2. finance a foundation to promote education and health 3. go on a spending spree in Paris (reeeeeeeeaal spendind spree ) 4. live in mozambique for 2 years seemed like a fun exercise

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 8:22pm

IPC Now Taking All Pagans

best of luck in your new adventure my friend

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:28pm

Maintenance - Information, or lack of it...

Quoted from "rovers" As soon as the techicians know there will be a delay(before the estimated time): We have encountered some unexpected problems and the service will be unavailable for another x hours. I thought that was what Apex was doing clearly i don't understand the level of importance this has to you, and not being a GAS employee, i can't help with the details, i am mearly saying that according to the information we all are being given "they" are trying to fix. I am as much of a player ...

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:05pm

Quoted from "Forge" You seriously believe this maintenance will result in "no glitches"? Were you here for the Team Arena rollout? Most HW "maintenance" is followed by a period of days where something broken is found, and a quick-fix patch is then rushed out towards the end of the week. That's not meant to be an opinion, it's my observation of most of the recent patches. i would say i am an eternal optimist but then it reminds me of a Voltaire quote lol The message we all got said it would be o...

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 4:53pm

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Rest assured that the technicians are working as hard as they can. Whatever is currently not working, it is apparantly not a problem easily solved, otherwise it would have been solved, already. it is explained right there why things aren't going according to plan. As a paying costumer myself, i like playing a game that runs without glitches, if it takes more time, then so be it, it is hardly a life and death situation

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 4:38pm

personally i rather it lasts as long as it takes and have all the glitches fixed or is everyone rocking back and forth for a day without hw by now?

Sunday, November 25th 2012, 3:31pm

This is why...

it is always up to the players to change the status quo

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 3:51pm

What Rule was Broken?

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" And why don't you put more effort into explaining and expressing just why a suggestion has still merit, instead of just 'bumping' a thread, offering snappy remarks and all these other stuff you know will be taken as a reason for locking a thread because I told you a zillion times that it will if offered like that, since it's in the rules? The forums are covered in snappy remarks, some of which even show a certain degree of inteligent sense of humour, sarcasm doesn't n...

Monday, October 15th 2012, 4:03pm

Join an order in another world

lag? what is this lag you speak of? lol as long as it is implemented, we can deal

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 10:17pm

Join an order in another world

we already have ozz for that

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 1:48pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "Ozzman" Spanugal Quoted from "Ozzman" I don't understand this,why is intelligence a must?I've had some of the greatest arguments in HW,politic/religious whatsoever, if the thing got out of control we got banned,i fail to see the problem... do have an interesting argument you require some level of understanding and capability to comprehend was being said no? and yes when it derails it can be control. It still doesn't make it any more pleasant Quoted from "Ozzman" Now here comes me s...

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 12:59pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "-Naomi-" @ Lilith ...of course your more worth than a castle ,I think you're worth a country !! i like you I do agree that at this point, socially speaking, a game where there is a role play war between muslims and christians might be a place for a lot of prejudice and unpleasant scenarios, not everyone has the inteligence to realise it is nothing but a game, sadly as it is, not to mention the ridiculousness of this difference in real life. That said, i would love to see this game ...

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 11:10pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

that is just common sense Quoted from "Ozzman" So Sarcies are the ones left...played by whatever arabs play HW and some western folk that just chose to be saracen,maybe cause they safely feel they break a taboo,which no longer applies since you said yourself that religious rp is gone.so few sarcies left,godspeed i am overwhelmed by your antropological insight

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 7:33pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "itsjustme" Never a truer sentiment have I seen in this forum since Falco left us I have no idea what just happened

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 2:39pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

i do try

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 2:36pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "Ozzman" Well if your relatives don't give me a portuguese castle(seaside preferably)for ransom,i just might! i am worth more then a castle pppffft I agree that faith should have a bigger role and remain the actual purpose of the game, but you can't tell people how to play, you need to create a setting where it is beneficial to play that way, positive reenforcement and all

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 1:45pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "-Naomi-" Oh ...off-topic Lilith ,I think the E-proposal was for you ! He doesn't want to marry me, he wants to drown me somewhere along the greek coast just kidding, ozzy is nice right ozz? Quoted from "itsjustme" The fact that very little is done to recognize/reward superior faith performance is the reason, but that's already beat to death in the suggestions thread. I agree, but then again it might influenciate the decision of registering for the winning faith, and you will have a...

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 11:51pm

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

aren't you a bit old for tantrums? i completely forgot what the whole thread was about

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 11:43pm

take a jacket who cares about the secret police, in austria you and I would just blend in

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 11:33pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

Quoted from "Ozzman" I e-love you,e-marry me don't naomi, it's a trap Quoted from "Ozzman" when is G@S going to charge a ticket for divorcing? 2 tickets to get divorced!!! plus the tickets for the attourny to decide who keeps the horse and the residence

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 11:28pm

austria is nice this time of year i am not worried you will protect me

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:55pm

Roleplay or flagplay ?

This is a game with interpersonal comunication, it is normal that people with more in common bond, it isn't necessarely about nationalist identity, but more of people that have known each other for a lont time, and therefor, present mutual support. It doesn't surprise me at all. I understand that this is Holy War, and that it is designed to be a faith battling game, but fortunately for some, unfortunately for others, ceased to be only that a very long time ago.

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 6:51pm

*drips youghurt all over* thanks a lot i just washed it each one to their own, that is all i am saying

Tuesday, September 25th 2012, 3:08pm

We Need A New Stable For Our Horse/s

ST is right, if you wrap your ideas in insults you will never get your message across. This is just a fun game, lets not get wound up about it As for the letters i kinda like them just slightly smaller would be appreciated

Friday, September 21st 2012, 11:48am

I agree completely with the unecessary accusations, after all we are all working with the same goal here. I have a great admin which i am happy to work with, and portuguese worlds are different so the PG rating isn't a problem for me. But playing other worlds, different languages that is, i occasionally come across such events. That said, there are moderators that are payed premium to do these things, it isn't my job to go to the english, or german, or italian (just examples that come to mind, a...

Friday, September 21st 2012, 11:09am

I think you are missing the point there Capt Apex, i think he ment that the game should become less "tixxer friendly" and more competitive to the average player, as it has been requested countless times, even because if it is well done, it doesn't need to imply less revenue to the company. Everyone understands this is a buisness. As for people not being forced to play, that is true, but the fact is in these games you establish a comunity, not to mention a sort of game most enjoy, and the sugesti...

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 2:16pm

who is counting right? can i blame it on the greek youghurt with cereal and honey?

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 2:08pm

login sf goes crazy and isn't good

Quoted from "Ozzman" yep,take the 2h protection away

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 11:45am

you called? discuss statistics all you like, but my figure is off limits

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:42pm

oh i am not giving up or poking holes on the merges even because i haven't even played on merged worlds yet, so i am quite excited to see what is going to happen there although personally i wouldn't have made the merge international, but keeping it within the same language would be unfair because of the level difference between worlds. and fyi, never ever use old and female in the same sentence you never know what could happen lets just not shut down the debate on the forums, it is vital to keep...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:16pm

I am not going around screaming we are sinking like a paranoid loonatic and what i was saying wasn't criticism, but aknowledging the fact it is happening. I liked the ideas of the none tixxing world, i think it would bring people on, i heard ideas of a controled tixing world, i liked that, it was worth exploring. As for the original idea behind this thread, maybe it is saying, look there is a problem here, lets try and fix it. Just in a very sarcastic way jokes aside, the problem exist, personal...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 3:49pm

Quoted from "General Dogsbody" Not sure what this thread is hoping to achieve, and anyway, you're wrong - they're not dead. You either need to quit your jobs in the morgue or take off your zombie-glasses. my post wasn't directly about the thread but this comment of yours, i actually agree the worlds are dying, and as a player, it is something i would like to avoid, aswell as older experienced players leaving. And therefore listening to the constructive criticism of the forums, it is one of its ...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 3:20pm

I didn't made that up, i am not that imaginative the fact is they do, if you compare to for instance, lets say the activity of w10 when it first opened, how long it stayed active, then w11, and now the interantional worlds, everyone returned to int1 it was fantastic, but int2 didn't follow the same path. i am not pointing fingers, there is no need to be so defensive, i am only saying, it is worth listening to the players complaints, not just complaining for the sake of complaining, but those wit...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 1:54pm

It is an undeniable fact that worlds die faster and faster, and the more regular/older players are quitting at the speed of light, it is worth considering

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 7:08pm

Boooo!

he did that on purpose

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 1:24am

Boooo!

no, but do it anyway

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 1:11am

Boooo!

to put it very elequently: pah