You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 5:44pm

Author: sokar24

Can Holy War be saved?

I do Like the Idea of combining worlds, as myself along with most everyone else, the chance of having accts in 2 consecutive world in slimming every day, I’m down to just w5 as well.

Monday, January 11th 2010, 7:49pm

Come to world 5

Quoted from "Organised Crime" your the one thats needs cleaning up, your comments towards certain players in w5 made people very upset and thus you are hated there, you deliberatly suicide attacked orders in a vain attempt to gain popularity with certain group of players, but in fact you ended up shunned and your order collapsed, stay in w9 where you belong deliberatly suicide attacked orders in a vain attempt to gain popularity. now thats a funny thing for you to say OC. if memory servers you ...

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 7:48pm

Personal and order banks

i like the idea too, and lib's ideas about the equipment sounds good, my only input would be that with the personal bank, maybe allow a certain amount of time to hold the funds, maybe like a seven day period or something like that, that way you can raise the daily limit but the person only has 7 days to spend it. or do like the battle healing feature, you have to pay a tix for 30 days of banking with a daily deposit limit,

Friday, November 20th 2009, 6:01pm

selling w9 acct.

lvl 28 pagan total stats 196 (not inculding the horse) up to date equipment, exilir stock over 50k enough to get the lvl 30 horse and train it acct name End Game

Monday, October 12th 2009, 4:27pm

[_666_] Public Display Of Dissection is recruiting!

Hello all and welcome to W9, Lanfear, Anti-christ, and myself are looking forward to making the most fun order to be apart of, we are looking for veterans and rookies alike, someone that whats to have FUN PLAYING A GAME. so check us out. i will turn this tread over to Lanfear now. i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. thank you, Sokar, (w9 End Game)

Sunday, October 11th 2009, 5:37am

Why World 6 Is Dead

im not sure either, just not alot of people ever went to that world when it opened, and since some have left. w6 is by far my best acct. ( my w5 is stronger) but overall when my w6 it better than my w5 was at current lvls. but all that bing siad, i like how w9 is starting off and if i really like it, im thinking of selling my w6, but just a thought at this point.

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 7:19pm

W9 recruiting

i can be contacted= w5 sokar24 w6 sokar w9 End Game thank you

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 6:36pm

The Iron Guard now Recruiting!

i wish you the best of luck Ib. i hope you can build a successful order and keep it running. that seems to be one of w5s biggest weaknesses. is keeping orders alive. Sokar p.s. ~Zainab AC of [LOST] LeavinOthersSeriouslyTormented in W5 that s funny! you are no where close to being at the level any leadership the real LOST had! LOST was a very powerful order and could have and did take W5 for its own, to bad they didnt stick to it. im sorry but you do the name no justice. and i only can wish that ...

Friday, August 21st 2009, 3:27pm

TTKT vs. SOV

pretty interesting point of view you have there. to bad its incorrect. you actually think you can fool people with this rubbish. and the only reason noone was crying in the SB, is because you guys did the suicide attacks, and TUA declared on someone else. SOV,TUA and SWORD dont cry about such things like the rest of ya do.

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 4:05am

Seeking lvl 70+ W3 account

Sokar lvl 75 pagan is for sale

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 2:45am

WANTED - W1, 2 or 3 Character

i have been tossing it around for the month or so, i have a lvl 73 pagan with all UTD equipment, with about 140,000 in exilirs (retail price). premium for another month. asking price is 6 tix. w5 preferred

Monday, September 29th 2008, 11:52pm

Same pop up for Battles

yes i agree with illyrian i dont know how many times i almost hit that button when just looking around. i know there be day when i hit it and it would end up being against ally or something

Friday, September 19th 2008, 3:55pm

merc reports

i think the OM and AC should get a report on how their mercs did in battle, we pay them to fight and have no idea how well they did?

Thursday, September 4th 2008, 11:04pm

TUA looking for new members

TUA is a rising force in w5, and is currently looking to recruit new members to make TUA even stronger!

Thursday, September 4th 2008, 11:02pm

TUA is looking for new new members

this is Sokar24 the OM of TUA the Unholy alliance. and we are looking for new members