You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 362.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 6:37am

Author: Snellembiss

Need help with 'Beith Luis Nion'

As many of you know, and i never shut up about, i'm in the middle of writing a book (well, i've started the whole damn thing again now, but y'know...) and i'm trying to find a real language to be spoken for the use of magic. I was hoping for an early Briton language, but i can't find one that dates back early enough (no Welsh will not do, nor will Cornish) i've come across references to a Druidic 'language' named after it's first three letters, Beith Luis Nion, and, though it started much later,...

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 5:50am

Best HW anagram ever ???

Quoted from "falcotron" Snellembis = Me Sin Bells! (To be shouted in a British accent a couple seconds after reading the previous one aloud.) There're 3 S's in my name. And i don't have an accent. At least probaly not the 'British' accent that many Americans think covers the whole country; i'm neither Scouse nor Brummy, nor a mixture of the two!

Thursday, April 8th 2010, 5:46am

Demon Stabber! - For Admin:

lol i can imagine it would be difficult... i'd rather shoot myself in the foot, personally

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 3:27am

Demon Stabber! - For Admin:

Quoted from "falcotron" BUT FREEDOM FROM APOSTROPHES, PUNCTUATION, AND LOWERCASE LETTERS IS STILL EVERYONES RIGHT I'm seeing punctuation...

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 5:56pm

Congrats Falcotron!!!!

Strange people...

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 3:15pm

Guess who posts next...

erm... TMR again?

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 2:42pm

Improved Search in High Score Table

Yeah, y'know, i only skimmed this thread... my own fault, really lol However, i'd like to see gold placement back in profiles...

Monday, March 29th 2010, 3:49pm

Improved Search in High Score Table

...or we could just have Placement back in our profiles...

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:21pm

Bad, Bad Buba the Great

are you STILL on that? If i did, i'd just bleedin' admit it

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:20pm

Order with the most defeats?

Quoted from "falcotron" If Tagoria counts Again, no, it doesn't

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 5:10pm

#1 (level 117) W4 account sold

Another blow to W4...

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 5:04pm

Bad, Bad Buba the Great

BWA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAA! ... i pee'd a little... *blush*

Friday, March 26th 2010, 9:28am

Computer Problem!!

Perhaps your ISP's one of those with a 'Fair usage' policy? That's where, as i understand it, there's no official download limit, but if you download a lot, they'll cut your speeds so that other people with your ISP are able to get their fair share of download speeds

Friday, March 26th 2010, 9:16am

Computer Problem!!

Less pr0n, more Holy-War... problem solved!

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 7:54am

Hall of Fame suggestion

that's not a bad idea.

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 6:05pm

Order page suggestion

Yeah... i probably should've made that clear lol Sorry

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:08am

Order page suggestion

If you want to know when you registered in a particular world, just ask a Mod - they can find out for you

Monday, March 15th 2010, 2:12pm

New Games

You're a funny guy, Falco... Justr yesterday, i found myself getting hooked on Mafia Wars on FB... if you decide to give it a go, PM me and i'll send you an invite to 'Join My Family' i need a 4th body for this boss fight...

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 12:29pm

Best Manly Meal

Damn... i MUST remember to ask around the local butchers tomorrow... and, no, i couldn't explain it lol 'cos i'd never heard of it 'til you asked me about it lol

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 7:23pm

Guess who posts next...

i translatedhim a few times... and was met with complete ungratefulness, so i'm a Retired Tiberius Translator. That ok? Buba again?

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 1:31pm

W10 Pledge :-)

The Elves first appeared in Rivendell (we all know Elrond from the LOTR movies [Agent Smith from The Matrix] he was in the Hobbit too!) then in Mirkwood, where they took Bilbo and the Dwarves prisoner for disturbing the king's feast. Bilbo helped them all escape in barrels, with the aid of his magic invisibility ring - the one that later turned out to be The One Ring To Rule Them All. Finally, they visited Rivendell again on the way back to The Shire. Some people!

Tuesday, March 9th 2010, 8:48am

W10 Pledge :-)

Never leave behind and Elf-man -woman or -child that could ever raise a sword! Quitter...

Friday, March 5th 2010, 9:42am

Falcotron's Closet

Quoted from "Slasher" Wow... does anyone else find this slightly disturbing??? The Boogyman in the closet isnt half as scary now as imagining Bigger Phil in the closet Bigger Phil out of the closet would scare me more

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:09am

The Limits of SF'ing

Like the esteemed erialc, i also use my cows for sf's as none of them are much above level 60. I don't think i've actually hit a level 11 for several months, but that's only because i don't believe i'd get much in the way of a haul from 'em

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 9:44am

Sitting

Not a bad idea, i s'ppose...

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 9:43am

Another Hero

Good idea. Could go into HB's too

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 8:01am

Guess who posts next...

*is indifferent about elves* Someone in a mask? Metaphorically, literally or pictorally

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 9:41pm

Guess who posts next...

WRONG!!!! GoW next?

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 6:08pm

Guess who posts next...

i predicted, with all seriousness, that i would die in a freak accident before i was 16. I didn't. It stands to reason, therefore, that i will live forever, so you were wrong GoW GoW again?

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 6:06pm

Count to 1000!

erm... did we skip one somewhere? NOW it's 206

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 5:32pm

Easy Way To Go From World to World

If she has her homepage set as her status page for one of her characters, opening a new tab would log her out on the other tab she had open first with that character

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 5:30pm

Selling Acc From W1

Flames are far too messy for dissection. If you must use heat, they have lazers they use for cutting in operations nowadays. Nick one o' them

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 3:02pm

Odin, Level 86 Pagan For Sale. W4

NO interest at all? Come on! It's a good price for a good account! a dedicated player would soon start to catch up with those above, and maybe even become competitive before a few months are up.

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:52pm

Mod Consistancy is non existant

Agreed; i said something to this effect in another thread just yesterday lol

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:52pm

Mod Consistancy is non existant

Agreed; i said something to this effect in another thread just yesterday lol

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:52pm

Battle Matchups

He means the address bar Slasher. That's the one where you type web addresses, such as www.holy-war.net

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:47pm

Guess who posts next...

*breathes life back into the thread (via Mildred)* Live! live! live! live! LIVE!!! GoW next?

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:27pm

Odin, Level 86 Pagan For Sale. W4

Character Attributes Strength 145 Attack 121 Defence 145 Agility 141 Stamina 120 Horse attributes Level 80 Attack 122 Defence 143 Stamina 122 Equipment Weapon Hero Blade Level: 83 Agility: 0 Hitpoints: 82 Shields Pavise (steel 2) Level: 81 Defence: 23 Agility: -3 Stamina: 0 Armour Patronus Armour 3 Level: 88 Defence: 80 Agility: 0 Stamina: -1 Helmet Fighting Hood Level: 87 Defence: 27 Agility: 0 Stamina: 0 Stock in Elixirs Consecrated Elixir Quantity: 7 Baptised Elixir Quantity: 65 Blessed Elixi...

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:07pm

MODS, Like them or Lump them

This is my first post i... what? a week? Stupid 'net comany cutting me off three weeks earlier than they threatened to grr And stupid work for not giving me enough hours for life to be affordable... but where were we? Decent mods? Looks have nothing to do with it, not for me, at least, but the better looking ones do sometimes seem to have more notice taken of them, though are conversely occasionally treated as or referred to such things as 'dumb bimbos' or somesuch (don't ask for examples; i can...

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:29am

Hi

lol! Lol, yes, there's a Handlebar Mustache lol I think it's named after a bike's handlebars, though. Ones from a 'hog', specifically. Why it's called that on Fable, though, where there don't apprear to be bikes of any kind, is anyone's guess. I'm sure Falco would know of any other things of that shape called handlebars that predate bikes.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 9:08am

Guess who posts next...

lol why are my activities monitored so closely? Coo again?

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 8:44am

Holy War Calendar Girls

Why not a Girl-a-Day Calendar?

Monday, February 1st 2010, 5:28pm

Hi

Handlebars

Monday, February 1st 2010, 5:23pm

Guess who posts next...

NO! I refuse! It's only Monday and i've already reached my capacity for niceness for the week! Oh... wait... damnit! *sigh* GoW next...

Monday, February 1st 2010, 5:02pm

Guess who posts next...

*grumble* GoW again

Monday, February 1st 2010, 4:36pm

Guess who posts next...

but i've JUST posted! ugh... i'm too nice GoW again next?

Monday, February 1st 2010, 4:10pm

Guess who posts next...

it's 'epitome' btw And Red's not bad, i s'ppose... Someone with eyes next

Sunday, January 31st 2010, 9:27am

????

Poor Buba Sobhon just doesn't get you!

Friday, January 29th 2010, 8:05pm

Lvl 31 W9 Account for Sale

lol i suppose that's something we can agree on without any argument, discussion or bantering of semantics