You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 132.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 2:11am

Author: -Zed-

Gear website on one of the in game buttons

And what makes you think they will put a button toward a site that will be no longer available?

Friday, May 15th 2015, 8:18pm

New Game

Restart again.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 8:14pm

Gear website on one of the in game buttons

HW has a site : www.holywarequipment.com that is working

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:59am

Introduction of Stat/level Ratio

PS In this particular case, it was STR AGI against almost equal.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:44am

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" Each move a random number is created to determine if there is a hit. The actual math used by GAS is unknown, but basically it seems that the probability is in favor of the stronger player. So when you said that the ratio would not work in a 1 on 1 fight between a 2.6 ratio player and a 2.8 ratio player because it is a flip of a coin, I think you are wrong. I think it is the flip of an unfair coin, or that the 2.8 ratio player will win 60 and the 2.6 will win 40 in a hundr...

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 2:07am

Add the life percentage too. If your life is lower (for a normal char) you have chances to win against stronger and healthier chars with you getting 0 damages. German forum was full of reports of super tixxers getting kicked 12k to 0 by almost dead chars. They play with this `fatigue`sometimes during one month. And fatigue was asked by normal players who stood no chances in battles against merc tixxers. One thing was when tixxing was ending at lvl 50 - you could buy one stat with 30EU, and other...

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 1:51am

The problem with battles - at least from what I checked and had the chance to check same level chars in same battle on same side reports - you have big chances to not have the same opponents all the report. That means, the opposing side is split it in `columns`and depending where the `cut`is done, you might get tough guys or not. When they started to change the script, from what I`ve seen, was column vs column and the next column kick first the survivals from the first one, before engaging the n...

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 2:10am

Because the ratio is not high - he said it in SB one day he calculated his ratio. Just to give you an update: Fenrir - the strongest account in this server sold his account because - due to the battle script - he thought he was `raped` by his right of being hero in battles (for different things, wins or hitpoints). Right now the account is King Arthur. Mind you, he is 2nd in the world as level too. The turning point was a particular battle, when a player, 10 levels below him had like 150 wins an...

Monday, January 26th 2015, 3:57am

Cut the triple hero for Legolas. He couldn`t be xp hero since he is the highest level in HW - this server

Monday, January 26th 2015, 3:51am

For the moment , you contradicted nothing from what I said. These tournaments are misleading in a way: You can make pairs on the list provided and you can predict easy who might win when are big differences in ratio. BUT the ratio gives you nothing about the outcome when both are lets say between 2.6 and 2.8. Here you can flip a coin, it is as good as using the ratio - for you are `errors`. For me is the fighting script AND taking in consideration: 1. the top levels are kicking guys below them. ...

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:38pm

To end your experiment before started: Tao`s formula had a meaning before they started to alter the battle script and put the xp cap. In your big superiority please explain how a char who was xp hero in 40 battles in one month and with a max xp in a normal battle at 103, after 2 weeks (because they had to adjust the script to not give to the readers 30xp counted and other 39 uncounted) was just getting 30xp from same battles. And stop bs me with your master-in-hw texts. You are far away from tha...

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:17pm

I have an account that goes consistently to knights tournaments and consistently moves to the quarters : there it is max it can achieve. And it is a +3.2 for lvl 180+ When he meets the 3.8 it`s history. You don`t need to do sheets to know how good the Ratio formula is, you need to play. You need to see who you meet before the downfall. Falcotron had an advantage - he was playing and doing sheets.You are just pretending now.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:01pm

Announcement in German Forum

Whatever happens, happens.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 8:25pm

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" Quoted from "-Zed-" If you are THAT good as you dream you are, please tell me how the `fatigue`works in the battle script. It is tough to fill an empty jar when the lid is on. As I knew it from the beginning, same old emptiness and a lot of meaningless posts. Continue debating without me.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 3:59am

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" Assassin's Blade (probably a fluke) You argue that from the evidence of one fight (then two fights) that one cannot conduct an experiment without seeing the script. You of course have it wrong. Learn about statistics (mathematical statistics) and the theories of probability and you can find ways to improve your character. Man, how about reading when you have time your own signature ? If you are THAT good as you dream you are, please tell me how the `fatigue`works in the b...

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 3:41am

That was a good one. So, you are stirring up the pot regarding Tao`s formula, and you ask others to do the experiments. I argue that his formula is good JUST for the right to brag in SB and when you want to buy-sell an account. The rest in whatever-makes-you-click. And that topic is not new to me at all, and proved nothing new in the end. I was never a fan of agility vs hp. And that was stated long before.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:48pm

Quoted from "-Zed-" Quoted from "Vedauwoo" You compared one fight. The tourney has many fights. Statistics is more than one sample. All it takes is aggregating the data, and then you have the value of the ratio. Why hypothesize about it. Get a group of folks to hit players prior to the next tourney and determine the ratios with some accuracy. Then simply see if the stronger ratios prevail. you don't need the battle script to do the analysis, just a bunch of data... not one point. And your rando...

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:36pm

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" You compared one fight. The tourney has many fights. Statistics is more than one sample. All it takes is aggregating the data, and then you have the value of the ratio. Why hypothesize about it. Get a group of folks to hit players prior to the next tourney and determine the ratios with some accuracy. Then simply see if the stronger ratios prevail. you don't need the battle script to do the analysis, just a bunch of data... not one point. And your random factor how are you...

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:21pm

Quoted from "-Zed-" You are slowly getting the idea that you know what you are talking without reading what I wrote: without knowing the script, your experiments will collapse. Based on your assumption that the stronger char wins, what happened last time should not have happen. A level 193 who wins against a lvl 207 with better stats in his first fight takes out all experience and gear out. When actually and who told you if not the way a char is build is not more important than his stats per se...

Friday, January 16th 2015, 8:14pm

You are slowly getting the idea that you know what you are talking without reading what I wrote: without knowing the script, your experiments will collapse. Based on your assumption that the stronger char wins, what happened last time should not have happen. A level 193 who wins against a lvl 207 with better stats in his first fight takes out all experience and gear out. When actually who told you if not the way a char is build is not more important than his stats per se? Tao`s ratio is just a w...

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:59am

You have a lvl 193 against a lvl 180. Stats for horse are almost the same. Body is giving 180 advantage. Now, gear for 193 is better than 180 and the HP dif is quite big - around 7points. If you compare ratio, lvl193 is lower than 180 - more than probably. But he wins. For me this is the situation explained in your statistics and random process

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:16am

PS if you want to push things Vedauwoo, like Falco did long time ago, undress all your gear, divide the sum of your stats to the level and that will give you what you want. But a lvl 10 with 5.75 ratio will not even scratch a level 30 with 2.4 ratio

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:48am

Guys, Tao`s chart makes sense just in 1on1 and JUST if you want to compare 2 chars with same level. He invented a way to keep him going in hw. (and even there it is not 100% bulletproof) NOBODY can prove a thing as long as the script is not on the table. (tournaments or battles). Use it when you want to buy a char, is the single way I see this ratio working. And the right to brag on forum or SB with your godlike stats PS TG, you are starting something you don`t want to the moment you say Tao has...

Friday, September 12th 2014, 3:13pm

Alter The Battle Xp Cap Please! It Is Not Fair!

Bunny, to that last question there is an answer: Mistakes happens. But GAS will work even harder altering the fighting script with the purpose to eradicate it.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 11:40pm

The problem with implementing new things in this game is simple: nobody who takes decisions regarding how this game should work is playing - Admins for example. Give me a name of an admin playing this game now. Mods or super-mods are just asked, are not a part of decision - they are part of SB police most of the time. The after thoughts will not come to hit you when somebody really knows the reality

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:40pm

Soulless Lady, over all I am right. GAS changed and is still changing the battle script due to complains in german forum. Your admin is quite active on your side. Here, since Captain Apex left, the last time I`ve seen an admin in english forum was Klesst - who came to explain favouritism and how a person can complain if gets hit when he doesn`t want to. And this is happening here, in holy-war, not in holy-bedroom. At the end, the communication with this side is sublime and ... a big 0. So, whate...

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:04am

Bunny, I would like to be wrong, I really would. But ... All the best to you too bro.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:55am

PPS I don`t know about you, but last time when I didn`t get xp because I was above the cap, was one month ago. The norm is set by altering the battle script: - hero for no of fights - usually hi-levels - hero for hits - usually strong accounts - hero for xp - usually mid-level accounts And yes, it is frustrating to see on report that you could have other 20xp and you received just 30 instead 50xp. I am not for cap, I am for taking it out. No negotiations - if I can get 100xp, I want 100, not 40 ...

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:18am

PS all the changes now. When you saw Klesst last time here coming and collecting info with messages that he will pass it down? Never. He comes just to explain favouritisms as a misunderstanding. But on german forum he is quite `a l`├ęcoute`

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 11:37pm

Bunny is not asking for cap to be removed. Removing the cap is a different story. Saying that 32 is better than 31 is nothing but trying to pull GAS`s finger. I think you didn`t understand until now: all the changes will come from german side, not english or spanish or french side.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 2:22pm

Bunny, what difference will make from 31 to 32 xp? Sorry, but for me this is a good way to shoot yourself in the foot. I understand all the reasons behind your complain, but GAS adjusts just things that will bring money from the game. And xp for players in battles, it brings no money. Extra plunders on the other hand ...

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 4:31am

TEAM ARENA - cross worlds

TA was born ... and nothing is happening in merged worlds. A suggestion to improve the activity inside merged worlds would be to let accounts from the group to join any team they want.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 6:43pm

all order members should fight!

V1 of this game didn`t had the obligation - emails with `don`t forget to register to the battle` were flying around. I can understand the reason for this request, but on the other hand you cant force players with level under 11 to fight in all the battles an order is doing in a world started already 6 months ago. PS If someone is joining an order for city benefits please post here... I would like to see how many are doing it

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:23pm

Battle Script!

Quoted from "Katsuro Matsume" That would even work. I dont know how many people would spend the ridiculous amount it would cost for a single stat later on. I remember when it was only 1k, the highest tixxer in W1 gave up when haulers overtook him in stats. That`s the idea - around lvl 48 haulers were bigger than tixxers. Forget about tix free world, it will never happen. Ask for w1 way of managing the tickets

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:11pm

Battle Script!

You will never get that. A world with premium tix at 1000 (doesn`t matter the level) has better chances than a tix free world, and this world has 1% chances to be accepted ...

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:58pm

Battle Script!

Fatigue was softened up after a highly tixxed account from german worlds was deleted. Lets say someone spent on that account more than a couple of 1000s EU and burnt it because he was not pleased with the way the things were going with BF. This is bad for business. So BF started to melt down a bit, cutting a slack to big payers. But on the other hand, in new worlds, you cant expect that a lvl70+ with +300 stats to collapse under the average joe (lvl 50 with 100 stats). The world needs to get old...

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:41pm

Few Suggestions

A mod just smiled at your ideas. good sign ... not When will happen that cross-worlds sitting , I bet these suggestions will happen too ....

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 9:05pm

Newsflash To All Hw Players

Quoted from "Organized Crime" And now second INTW4 account banned for not playing for personal gain and being deemed a DUMMY account. I bought stats, bought a horse, worked towards a positive KD but didn't matter in the end the last question ADMIN asked me was why do I bother attacking BABA account when i have no hope of winning then they banned my account: Next time you need say to that guy that in your contract with hw was nothing stipulated about suicidal attacks and he should mind his busin...

Friday, July 18th 2014, 9:51pm

Just if you are friend with Klesst - at least it is the way it looks.

Friday, July 18th 2014, 2:46pm

You didn`t get it Underground. He is banned because a camper complained to Klesst that he is hit when he doesn`t want to. With the 8h work = total life restored rule, even the annoyance Klesst was talking about is ridiculous as argument for banning - at least for someone who plays the game.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 10:18pm

Quoted from "Klesst" Hello everyone, Apparently, there has been some confusion about this whole topic of attacking campers. So, first of all, let me clarify that it is in no way against the rules to attack campers. In the past, we have indeed banned accounts for attacking other players, but only when these attacks were nothing but one of various attempts of harassing a specific player and when these accounts had just been created for this purpose. So, let me repeat, any normal account can attac...

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:02pm

Why do you or don't you join an order?

Quoted from "LadyVos" -Zed- I edited you post to not include bypassing. Please do not bypass with your posts. Thanks! How about the post I was answering? Did you read it? I just quoted what he said. Thanks for your attention to what I say.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:11am

Why do you or don't you join an order?

Quoted from "Kamikazi" ...if your not in the top 10 on the highscore board, starting an order only makes you look like a d*ck. Not really. Being top 10 doesn`t mean you are good to be an OM for an order. You might be seen like someone who is not liked by the others already in an order because - in a way - you compete with them instead increasing their chances in battles as their member. Too many orders rise and fall to not create your own if you have time for it. You have the time, go for it. F...

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 7:02pm

Quoted from "Forge" Quoted from "-Zed-" You didn`t understand the message. You are not allowed to hit campers to make them level up IF they are mods or friend of a mod *evil* See, I didn't know that. I'll have to get on it. It wasn't mentioned in my Mod Training Module. The topic was about german mods. Are you one of them? Or you just had to say something? And since you are here, do you care to explain how an account can be banned for hitting* harassment in hw? * especially when the player does...

Friday, June 13th 2014, 3:35pm

You didn`t understand the message. You are not allowed to hit campers to make them level up IF they are mods or friend of a mod *evil*

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 3:57am

Don`t allow

Quoted from "Forge" Quoted from "-Zed-" PS Nice attack on Mainz - gold city - your 5 men order without allies gives on 46 members order, Forge. I know, I know, you want xp I don't know what Cowboy Samurai is doing, and as long as it doesn't break any rules, I really don't care. I'm in KGB precisely because they asked nicely and didn't put any load on me. I'm really not in any of their battles. Also, everyone heard "compensation" and immediately assumed I meant gold changing hands via intentiona...

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 3:50am

Don`t allow

Quoted from "Penelope" Hello Everyone, It is my opinion that there are a lot of rules and game mechanics that need to be changed/revised. I appreciate that everyone wants to make improvements to the game to make it competitive for everyone, as do I. It seems that removing the restriction to declare an order battle on order's holding cities would make a more significant impact. Orders and their allies could then hit an order on multiple fronts, forcing them to make decisions on whether it is bet...

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 2:10am

Don`t allow

Quoted from "Forge" I hear your complaints, but safing a big order's cities for compensation is not against the rules. You may feel it's not the way the game should be played, but the rules don't back you up on that. So, let me get it straight: You, as mod ... are you saying that receiving compensation for altering the game is not against the rules? Hmmm, interesting ... I remember I was verified from head to toes for a hit of 60k - haul posted in SB - reported by somebody, and now you say it i...

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 1:34am

Don`t allow

PS Nice attack on Mainz - gold city - your 5 men order without allies gives on 46 members order, Forge. I know, I know, you want xp