You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-47 of 47.

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 3:51am

Author: Esther1

Just to straighten out a little confusion....

Quoted from "Esther1" I have not _completely_ quit HW... W1, w6, and w11 characters are under new management, for about 2 weeks. forgot to insert "have been" in there... should read: .... have been under new management....

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 2:20am

huh? you seem to have read something that isn't what I wrote... or i'm completely misunderstanding you... either is possible.. but as far as "abuse of power"-i wan't _using_ any "power", other than electricity to run the computer that i'm typing on....

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 1:19am

I have not _completely_ quit HW... W1, w6, and w11 characters are under new management, for about 2 weeks. i haven't been playing the other worlds much, just logging in occasionally to see if i felt like throwing them in a friend's battle (if there was one!) at this point, with real life being a bit hectic, I'm semi-retired, I guess...I was going to quit completely, but...just haven't at this point...guess that's the definition of a slight addiction I apologize for any confusion this has caused ...

Friday, November 5th 2010, 1:56pm

Ded Forum??? Was Rong???!!!

Quoted from "Letheus" Hey! I will have you know that just because I dont respect MOST MODS authority(Scaragoth not included cuz he was a virtual version of a rent-a-cop NOT a MOD) doesnt mean that I caused or CONTRIBUTED to the cause of the break-down of HW....Ask claire! Ask any player that has known me since I started here...I have a few rough edges but I have played this game diligently and respectfully at LEAST 60% of the time and there wouldnt be a HW without players like me. I am a true J...

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 9:25pm

Ded Forum??? Was Rong???!!!

Quoted from "erialc" The forum and SB's are dead because of the US against THEM atmosphere that has been created by players that have been given authority to police this game...all most of us have left is our addiction to plundering, xp hitting and declaring There have been a mod or two in the past who helped to cause the "US vs. THEM" atmosphere, but the players (those that think there should be no rules, or that have a pathological need to push the limits) who have contributed to and even cau...

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 2:07pm

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

A wishful thinking one... You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. In gratitude, she grants you 24 hours free premium. or, more likely.... You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. Unfortunately, she turns out to be a not-so-elderly man in disguise and smacks you upside the head with the Golden Brick and runs off with some of your gold. -20 gold and 10 xp. Quoted from "-P0W-" (sorry for spamming, but found this thread after my initial post on another thread!) ditto!

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 2:32am

“The Pen is Mightier than the Sword!”

A wishful thinking one... You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. In gratitude, she grants you 24 hours free premium. or, more likely.... You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. Unfortunately, she turns out to be a not-so-elderly man in disguise and smacks you upside the head with the Golden Brick and runs off with some of your gold. -20 gold and 10 xp.

Sunday, August 1st 2010, 12:44am

Guess who posts next...

yup! Finally! now back to the theme of the thread... i'd guess..Nom posts next

Sunday, August 1st 2010, 12:13am

Guess who posts next...

nah..yah gotta let go by August 20th, tibs... how else will i make it to my wedding?

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 2:01pm

Guess who posts next...

Quoted from "Sentinel" will always have a kiss an a grope for you, Tibsy my love now that's just scary.... *huggles whoever posts next*

Friday, July 30th 2010, 3:10pm

Any Old Friends

snell-not sure if he plays anymore LOM left

Friday, July 30th 2010, 2:54pm

Thank u world one !!

*hugs Merlin* truly thankful you are doing so well, and I will continue to pray for you

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 7:03pm

Can MODs really do this?

Quoted from "Penelope" details of this incident will not be discussed on the public forum in other words: DO NOT DISCUSS IT HERE-WITH ANYONE!

Monday, July 26th 2010, 12:35pm

Selling world 10 and 11

Quoted from "Sentinel" : now where's the that gopher wood.....

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 10:30pm

Why does everyone hate Tibs?

Ved-i've heard the pipes played...they sound much better in person than in a recording!!! (at least to me)

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 2:36pm

Archived Suggestions

Suggestions not Commented on since 2008

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 1:38pm

Randomity of the most randomonious kind

you're silly enough without any external influences, Nom! *hugs back*

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 5:00am

Randomity of the most randomonious kind

simplification-Nom went for a walk to see what was shiny he went through some woodlands and a stream, cutting his hand on rusty barbed wire along the way (btw-i hope you got that cleaned up good!) found out the shiny thing was a new padlock on some doors covering an old abandoned mine shaft. He picked the lock, and pocketed it, and went inside. He decided to sing, which startled the bats, and a big one tried to get up his nose. he headed home, and lost the padlock along the way... I like his way...

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 1:44am

Remember, Leth-don't drink coke (or any other soda) when reading in the forum..just safer not too....

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 12:20pm

World 4 account for sale

did they anticipate someone singing country music at you whilst you were on guard duty or something ?

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 2:41am

A world for 18 and over

But if mods still did tell people they couldn't say something..how would that be different than the sb's we already have? perhaps you could more precisely explain what you would like to see allowed in an "18 and over" world?

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 1:05am

A world for 18 and over

in the beginning of world 5, when there were only a few mods, a person came on and graphically described himself forcefully "seducing" a female player-despite her protestations and everything any other players could say..nothing stopped this "person" until someone was able to get a hold of the only mod that was online at the time (she was dealing with some stuff in world 1) if the other players couldn't get 1 "person" to stop-what makes you think they could get 2?

Friday, July 16th 2010, 12:19pm

A world for 18 and over

*smacks Mut upside the head* behave, child!

Friday, July 16th 2010, 4:40am

How convenient!

I did not mean to imply you are anti-mod...but i have seen many that are. As far as the most recent losses to the mod team-I cannot comment on all the ins and outs of the situation without breaking my promises. What may be seen as condemning "evidence" of cheating, might just be coincidence-especially if all the facts are not/cannot/should not be made public. While someone may have issues with how a mod handles a specific situation, others might feel the exact opposite. Personalities can conflic...

Friday, July 16th 2010, 4:15am

A world for 18 and over

How could you ensure that only those over 18 were joining?

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 8:45pm

I don't hate Tibs... Just want to be able to understand his writing without reading it out loud! Especially since at least one of my 2 girls is usually in the room with me, and I don't want to say "off color" or "double entendre" remarks in their hearing!

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 8:31pm

How convenient!

I locked the thread, as it seemed to be devolving into a bit of a "flame war". If admin wants to do something about the anti-mod/"all mods are corrupt" tone some players choose to take-that's up to them. I do not wish to fuel conspiracy theories, nor to breach any confidentiality which I promised to protect when I became a mod-even if others chose to think ill of me because of it, even when that means i cannot speak truth in defense of others.

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 2:59pm

How convenient!

Not sure what 2 mods you're referring to, but there's only been one mod that i know of that's been dismissed in the 2 years i've been a mod, and "cheating" wasn't the reason.

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 3:42pm

World Market

have a limit on the # of elixirs a player can put into a multi-world market

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 3:35am

Perhaps you can explain please?

When a person becomes a mod, the tag is added to the account they already had by support.

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 3:27am

Ridiculous replies to Yahoo Answers

TBK-let me know when you run for President! I find it impossible to disagree with you on any point in this thread. My children would be going to a private, faith run school (or home schooled with some worthwhile curriculum-if i could find one) if i could afford it. Instead, my 14 yr old is facing her first year of high-school in a place where it seems that you are either a bully or a victim~you either hurt someone for "offending" you, or get beat on daily..and whether you throw the first punch o...

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 11:48am

Need an Order badly!

Welcome!

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 2:01am

W9 Account For Sale!

It's possible that they are selling an account while taking over another..

Tuesday, June 23rd 2009, 3:11am

Ronin recruiting

*bump* still got room for active players..and we have COOKIES!!!

Friday, May 29th 2009, 12:38pm

Hello and GOODBYE

*hugs Phil to get him to smile*

Sunday, April 12th 2009, 4:12am

Good Bye Everyone!

*hugs*

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 2:02pm

Giving Away Three Accounts!

*knuddels* get healthy dear friend. *hugs*

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 6:06am

Controversial New Mod Tool: Admins Fault or Mods' hunger for power increases?

Mods don't get any information about personal e-mails, ip addresses, real names. For example we can get the registration date, if a player has Premium or not etc. Only information about the character. Therefore if a Mod suspects an account to be a multi then we can do some investigating of our own. This evidence will be posted in the mods' forum and doubled checked by the Support team. (Paraphrased from a post by Louise in mods' forum)

Sunday, October 5th 2008, 1:23am

Save Evil Panda 666!!!

Panda was not added to the thread for deletion. He disbanded the order whose nickname would get him sued for se.xual haras.sment in almost any other venue. Beyond that point-is there any more reason for this thread?

Monday, August 11th 2008, 10:20pm

SB apostrphe '

No, it doesn't Falco PHD disbanded, about a month ago (i think)

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 5:56pm

World 4 needs a strong christian order. I might start one and here would be my plans

mifa was trying from day one to get all christians together in one order-but at first most decided to form a merc order instead.