You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 381.

Monday, June 16th 2014, 3:20am

Author: Mildred

Newsflash To All Hw Players

I would like to know the definition of harassment being used. Inundated with hateful language in pms and the sb I would think would qualify as harassment, but being attacked? Seriously? Every player in the game of HW would be banned under that definition.

Friday, April 6th 2012, 10:53pm

staying on waht ever topic is being discussed

Haven't looked in here in ages, and find pretty much that nothing ever changes.

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 12:03am

Grudges

Some just thrive on holding a grudge, instilling hate and spewing vitriol.

Friday, November 11th 2011, 8:58pm

Ticket Free World Idea

would love to see a world that you can't "buy" your way to the top with tix for gold. I dont think tixxers are bad or ruin the game because they take advantage of a tool in the game, it is the tool which hurts the game play.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 5:01pm

Work Pay Plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree, the current work pay is a poor substitute and the plunders/protects just do not cut it for higher levels. I think it needs to be reworked.

Monday, November 7th 2011, 5:16pm

funeral services are pending for W4

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" I agree with Gamble that our friends have slowly disappeared, so why stay on? Habit?...shread of hope that the game will become interesting again? Spite? Who knows really Phil...eh to Gamble if you swing by again...*knuddels*

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 7:58am

funeral services are pending for W4

So where do I send the flowers?

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 11:27pm

I Wonder.....

yes... buba love is all over w4

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 10:01pm

HW Game Mechanics - What annoys you most

I agree with Buba, battle healing needs to go...battles are only for XP now, while before there were order rivalries that made the battles worth more than just how much XP you could manage. Also as much as the 8 hours of work heals you, think that should go as well.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:57pm

Cross World Mercs.

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" So the general mood appears to be leave things as they are... no battles and Arena Teams that can fight without any cost to their gold!? Will the last person to leave, please turn out the lights. You really enjoy singing this tune.. Arenas are not the downfall of the game, they are just another avenue to enjoy it...there is no reason that you cannot be a part of the arena and there is a fee to join, so gold is wagered. The lack of battles is the result of many factor...

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:53pm

Cross World Mercs.

Quoted from "itsjustme" how 'bout they just fix the things everyone knows is wrong before implementing something else that will likely be buggy LOL, one step back for every two forward? @Ved, it may have its ups and downs but I would think that the scripts for the arena tourneys and HBs could be tweaked *and* tested for use in regular battles for cross world mercs, couldn't they? Certainly wouldn't see it as a possibility in the near future though if ever...but still an interesting proposition....

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:31pm

Cross World Mercs.

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" It could be worked out but it would be a headache for the developer. With the arena now, you are up against all worlds by lvl, how difficult would it be to apply that to cross world mercs in battles?

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:01pm

Cross World Mercs.

An interesting idea but would need lvl restrictions in order to avoid such massacres like itsjustme pointed out.

Monday, May 9th 2011, 5:31pm

Guess who posts next...

How could you be sooooo wrong Buba!! Pen next!!

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 9:00pm

My official good bye post

See ya on the flipside oh shirtless one

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 6:51pm

Mega TIXXER's Where are they?

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" ith this in mind I feel that GAS should listen to anyone that contributes to the finance of this game, we are all "share holders" We are the stock / commodity with our accounts so remember the power we have! I have never know a supplier such as GAS have no regard for the clients requests as they do. Just a reminder, the English worlds are not the only "shareholders" to be heard.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 7:39pm

Mega TIXXER's Where are they?

Quoted from "erialc" Does anyone disagree? Nope, haven't seen any of the notorious tixxers about....did see one on w5 though...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 8:24pm

Low levels are new heroes of Battle

erialc I fully understood your post, but was replying to those who did want some explanation for the current battle results. I think in regards to incentive that is up to the individual to either find one within the restraints of the current game or to express the changes that you would like made or reversed, as so many have done to date.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 7:32pm

Low levels are new heroes of Battle

Going to throw this out here to make a little sense as to why a lower level may now be XP hero. FRom the announcements section concerning the various patches that have been put in place concerning the game, Update Patch notes - 11.01.2011 is the thread that explains that Quoted Battles - To make battles more interesting, the first combat pairings are sorted by level. - Battle reports are publically available to be viewed by every player. - Every order member will be notified by an ingame message...

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:21pm

Peremium Ticket for 60 Minutes of Plunders!!!

What I find interesting is the idea of getting extra plunders in exchange for a premium ticket was suggested by a player and discussed sporadically in various threads. Here is one that actually made the suggestion : Maybe a tixxer solution

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 7:42pm

[I] Illusions is Recruiting!!!

visions of grandeur!!

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 3:04am

[I] Illusions is Recruiting!!!

Looking for active players who would be interested in battling often!!!

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 3:02am

[TEO] Illuminati is Recruiting!!

Looking for active players who would be interested in battling often!!!

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 5:52am

What song is playing?

There's Nothin Like a Dame....South Pacific

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 8:49pm

w5 and w8 Accounts for sale

Quoted from "Fatik" Quoted from "Mildred" *bump* What you walked into? clumsy girl I can't say...you know...things that go "bump" in the night

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 6:21am

w5 now lvl 114

*bump*

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 6:13am

a few of my avis :)

nice work

Friday, October 29th 2010, 7:15am

update

w8 has been sold, w5, now lvl 112 is still available..

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 10:54pm

What are we suppose...

Phil would get my vote his fashion debates were fun

Friday, October 1st 2010, 4:24pm

One last post

Quoted from "jozza279" Now its my turn to leave.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 11:12pm

Quoted from "Criss18" Hi how much w5??:> send me a message with an offer and if you want details on the account, paypal only..not looking for tix. thanks Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Millie cutting back I see...... Yeah...shocking isn't it?

Monday, September 20th 2010, 10:46pm

W5 lvl 110 Strength 241 Attack 241 Defence 219 Agility 240 Stamina 237 Horse attributes (Ardennian ) Attack 215 Defence 200 Stamina 201 Top lvl in w5 is 115 W8 lvl 82 Strength 160 Attack 160 Defence 144 Agility 144 Stamina 144 Horse attributes (Ardennian) Attack 153 Defence 153 Stamina 152 top lvl in w8 is 86 Pm on forum for further details if interested.

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 5:38am

What can be discussed on the SB? (topic moved)

Quoted from "Vedauwoo" I cannot count the number of times an SB has overflowed with smexual talk that really pushed the line. There is no reason to call the context of surgery inappropriate while biological functions that I never enjoyed till I joined the Navy are discussed without constraint. Whose context is sometimes the issue. Why is surgery off limits? The use of drugs is discouraged in homes and schools...what is the big deal? Are Flinstone vitamins potentially bad context? LOL, ved I've ...

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 4:21am

Quoted from "Black Wind" I believe the question still stands, so let me repeat it... Quoted from "erialc" can we not talk about the every day mundane things like oral surgery on the SB? which was answered here: Quoted from "Mildred" Obviously guns though legal can be used in an illegal manner as can prescribed drugs, but it boils down to the context that the subject matter is in that makes it an topic unsuitable for the SB. And once again, the SB conversation that sparked this discussion has no...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 7:34pm

Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "Mildred" Obviously guns though legal can be used in an illegal manner as can prescribed drugs, but it boils down to the context that the subject matter is in that makes it an topic unsuitable for the SB. i guess this means no talking about oral surgery and the medications that are prescribed along with it, thank you so much for showing me the errors of my ways, I humbly bow to all the Mods that have contributed to my thread, maybe one day I can reach your great...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 6:46pm

Quoted from "erialc" Quoted from "Mildred" As you state that you are a clinician, wouldn't you say in your experience that prescribed medicines have been used in illicit ways? Mildred no matter what I say you will have an issue with and you will use your Mod status to your advantage over me or your husbands blog hahaha .... anyways back to the issue, of course prescribed meds or just about anything can be used illegally...should we stop talking about guns on the SB cause people use them illegal...

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 6:07pm

As you state that you are a clinician, wouldn't you say in your experience that prescribed medicines have been used in illicit ways?

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 4:34am

Easy Ways to Irritate Women

Be an empowered woman

Wednesday, June 30th 2010, 1:03am

Vampire's

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Vampires are hot in popular culture at the moment. Probably the best answer really. Vampires are predators by nature, also a likely reason why people would want to RP as one in a war game. Not all movies and/or books romanticize them or depict them in an Emo fashion though. People play this game as well as others with different goals in mind, some just like to RP as a vamp or a warrior from the Middle ages, using the SB for this purpose.

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 4:37am

Vampire's

Escapism, much like any other RP? It entertains them?

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 9:05pm

How?

you need to have a photo hosting site which should provide you with a direct link/url to use when inserting an image on forums. Photobucket for example. In the reply box you should see a 'picture of a sunset/island' along the top of the box you type in, which is the button to click to paste your image's url.

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 11:48pm

Death of Ka?! Talk to me!

as requested

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 4:15am

name horse

for Belli

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 6:45pm

W6 Lore

Quoted from "Irminsul" Thats my two cents... god is in the details...

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 3:49pm

Grudges

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Quoted from "Hinaody" Not sure how I can even respond to that the only way to respond is by improving your fashion sense :-) beware Ody, don't let Phil get started about fashion!

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 5:49am

Grudges

I agree this is a game and grudges from one world should stay in that world, but be honest here...that is not the case.

Friday, April 9th 2010, 6:04am

Favourite Actors

Quoted from "Hinaody" Wait, am I only interested in Love Actually? I do see a trend all great actors though